Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

blowjob in a abandonen train station🍆

do you want to join?😍

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 2:52 AM

Are u from North ?

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 4:00 AM

Are you from North?

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 4:00 AM

Jinx, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 4:00 AM

OP I'll think about it when you can spell properly. I'm scared that you might be an idiot like Herschel Walker or Dee's husband,Dick Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 4:06 AM

Video or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 4:13 AM

Do you happen to be there to steal copper pipes?

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 4:15 AM

[quote]blowjob in a abandonen train station🍆

OMG, that sounds so romantic...

I am inspired by you, OP...(but don't expect a credit on my next Rom/Com movie)

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 4:28 AM

You know Abandonen. It's two stops after Brooklonen.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 5:22 AM

“I say, Good Chap and all that! Care for a bob on your knob at ye olde Abandonen? Some Soot on your poot in Londonimium?”

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 5:27 AM

OP is Poo Shoes. This pathetic scat queen gulps down dung smoothies daily. It's obvious that this creature is a schizophrenic who is also Poo Shoes. She/it, i.e., shit, is obsessed and sick, hunting down ghosts of sher own nutbag persona.

No one would stick their dick in OP's shit-filled mouth, not even a methed-out bum.

by Anonymousreply 10March 16, 2023 9:17 PM

I don't think any of the bus lines go as far as North.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2023 10:23 PM

R10=coprophagic CUNT

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 12:58 AM

disgusting. Picture or it did not happened

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 2:12 AM

OP/R12 = shit-gulping slag who lives in an abandoned train station toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 2:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!