Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I had a conversation with my mom on the phone today and the topic of LGBT politics and transsexuals came up

She started talking about her niece’s kid and how many “they” classmates she has. Interestingly, my mom thinks that gays and lesbians being shamed into having sex with trans people is appalling. She actually said “why would a gay man want to date a man with a vagina?” If a 70 year old woman gets it, why doesn’t everyone else get it?

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2022 2:22 AM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 1:38 AM

R1 It did. My cousin’s kid goes to some artsy high school and the place is full of weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 1:39 AM

OP, people of all ages get it. Gay groups, now run by trans, are the ones pushing it, and corporations listen to them when it comes to diversity training. HRC, for instance, is seen as the voice of gays and lesbians. They supposedly speak for all of us. Corporations have their hearts in the right place but are blind to the fact that the people they’re listening to are lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 1:43 AM

This is why my money stays in my pocket

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 1:45 AM

This is why I stay home.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 1:50 AM

Because gay men don't have to date someone with a vagina. There is no obligation for anyone to date anyone in this country. You can choose who to date.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 2:07 AM

[quote] OP, people of all ages get it. Gay groups, now run by trans, are the ones pushing it, and corporations listen to them when it comes to diversity training. HRC, for instance, is seen as the voice of gays and lesbians. They supposedly speak for all of us. Corporations have their hearts in the right place but are blind to the fact that the people they’re listening to are lunatics.

Yup

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 2:23 AM

R6 Tell that to the Advocate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 2:24 AM

R8, how about you tell it to the Advocate. I don't subscribe. I don't care what they publish. There is no actual push to force gay people to date trans people. This isn't an infringement on your rights. Trans people are attacked from all sides and here you are pouring gas on the fire and playing the victim. I'm so tired of hearing your ridiculous point of view all over Datalounge. Do you transphobic lunatics ever take a fucking break??

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 2:30 AM

[quote]My cousin’s kid goes to some artsy high school and the place is full of weirdos.

Are you even gay? You sound like a knuckle dragging moron whose terrified of anyone different.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 2:32 AM

R9 Or these stupid publications can stop acting like there is any link between gays and trans. That would be a start. We are not responsible for their goals.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 2:34 AM

Fuck you, OP, you hag-ridden spirochete.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 2:42 AM

Does your niece go to Spreckels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 2:45 AM

R12 is Elliot Page.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 2:46 AM

OP, is your niece being indoctrinated at Saturn Street Elementary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 2:52 AM

My Trumpster Mom is so worried about theys and trans being taught in schools. I keep telling her, she doesn't have trans kids or grandkids or nieces or nephews or cousins. Why get yourself all worked up over something that has no role in your life.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 2:55 AM

I've had a pre-op trans person show interest in me on a dating site. I'm just polite and move on. Same thing if you're not attracted to daddies, fat people, people with red hair or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 3:01 AM

[quote]Or these stupid publications can stop acting like there is any link between gays and trans. That would be a start. We are not responsible for their goals.

Why do you care what some hardly read magazine/website says?

Why do you extrapolate so much from one article? Is someone forcing you to march for trans rights?

How does any of these even affect you? You just sound like a hate-filled bigot pretending to be oppressed. Give it a fucking rest. You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 3:09 AM

Can’t say anything. You just put the drink down and step away from the table. Otherwise if you don’t agree with the consensus you’re fucked.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 3:09 AM

[quote] There is no obligation for anyone to date anyone in this country.

Not yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 3:12 AM

R19 There is no consensus! Especially on this issue. There are differing viewpoints. There are hardliners on both sides and people with middling views.

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 3:13 AM

OP, what has made you this desperate for attention?

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 3:15 AM

R21 Wow, so insightful

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 3:16 AM

R20 Well, if it was up to the likes of Amy Coney Barrett, no gay man would be allowed to date another man either. In her conservative Christian worldview fantasy every gay man would be made to marry a woman and have kids.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 3:16 AM

R23 Read the post I was responding to. They seemed to be saying that there is a consensus but there isn't at all.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 3:17 AM

In my gym class where we introduce ourselves there are an unusual number of "he/THEYs" and "she/THEYs". Some are slightly nelly gay guys but about half are women who all seem straight. I don't take part in any of it. I imagine leaving that out seems puzzling to them. One person took me aside and asked about my pronouns, and I said, "Guess!" and we both giggled.

It is a nutty social contagion. I think it is already wearing off, but really such lunacy!

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 3:25 AM

Every gay (same-SEX-attracted) person should be alarmed by THE ADVOCATE link at R8. Trans and NB “identities” are being systematically pushed at every level, especially onto children. Sex is being abolished, rendering same-sex rights null.

You’re a fool if you don’t understand this.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 3:27 AM

In your gym class, R26? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 3:31 AM

In your gym class, R26? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 3:31 AM

Sorry for the double post. My computer is doing stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2022 3:32 AM

[quote]My computer is doing stupid shit.

Oh...is that it?

It is a bootcamp/HIIT class. That's how old I am.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2022 3:38 AM

Lesbian women are being run off of dating sites for refusing to date trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2022 3:43 AM

When I read posts like R27, in a world where Marjorie Taylor Greene, Tucker Carlson and the GQP are targeting gay people for harassment, doxxing, violence and murder, I can't help but think a lot of our anti-trans trolls are here to do the work of our worst enemies, creating smoke screens of hysteria to divide and conquer, all a big ruse so gay people will turn on Trans while the people with real power enact our demise in real time. It's so obvious.

It's a stupid article in a magazine no one cares about. No gay person is being forced to fuck trans people. There is no consensus. No one I know personally feels that way, and that includes multiple trans people.

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote] There is no consensus

Yes, R33. There is no "community".

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2022 3:55 AM

I didn't say there was, R34. What is your point?

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 3:57 AM

Trans is probably why America is becoming more moderate. This trans thing along with other stupid progressive shit is turning off America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 3:57 AM

Whatever. R36. In the real world, Democrats are winning elections.

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote]My cousin’s kid goes to some artsy high school and the place is full of weirdos.

Is this one of those schools that provide litter boxes for children who identify as furries?

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 4:03 AM

Trans obsession thread.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 4:11 AM

“ I had a conversation with my mom on the phone today and the topic of LGBT politics” is about as believable as “I am a Lifelong Democrat” is around here.

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 4:26 AM

I am a lifelong democrat, r40. What's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 4:28 AM

R41 Let me clarify. Usually when a Boris is trying to “act like us” they start their sentence with “I am a lifelong democrat, BUT…”

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 4:49 AM

Oh, you're one of the Boris shriekers, r42. You make as little sense as you people usually do. There is no Boris outside of your obsessive, minuscule mind.

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 4:58 AM

I don't find it unbelievable that a conversation like this happened but I do find it suspicious that DL is full of right wing anti-trans talking points. Because that's what it is. There's a valid debate to have but when it's to this extent, when they are constantly churning out threads and posts about it?

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2022 5:02 AM

R42 I’m not a lifelong Democrat, I started out as an independent but I switched because I only ever voted Democrat anyway. I’ve never voted for a Republican or third party in my life, but believe it or not, it is possible for a Democrat to roll their eyes at trannies.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2022 5:11 AM

The 2022 midterm elections were also a silent referendum to decide once and for all if trans women are women, trans men are men, and if non-binary is really and truly valid. According to DL at least.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2022 5:14 AM

Transcestors, just no.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2022 5:22 AM

R46 I like my political leaders like I like my men. Without vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 5:24 AM

This site is so strange. People make fun of Ellen “Elliot” Page like it’s the most hilarious thing ever but question trans politics at all and you’re a right wing asshole.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote] it is possible for a Democrat to roll their eyes at trannies

Definitely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 5:28 AM

OP, is your niece being indoctrinated at Durham College in North Oshawa, Ontario?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 5:49 AM

Fae is an expert on Mental Health.

They have a feminine voice and womanly child-bearing hips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 5:54 AM

[quote]but believe it or not, it is possible for a Democrat to roll their eyes at trannies.

I choose to not believe it. Democrats would not roll their eyes at their ally’s. Only Republican anti-trans CUNTS like you do. You’ve been exposed. Now go suck more Trump cock like you cocksuckers do and leave trans alone!

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 5:54 AM

Are you a "trans", R53, as well as a faulty speller?

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 6:12 AM

R53

[quote]I choose to not believe it.

Lol okay.

[quote]Democrats would not roll their eyes at their ally’s.

You mean like Brusilla?

[quote]ally’s

“Allies.”

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2022 6:13 AM

R54 They don’t have time to learn proper grammar and spelling as they must get out on the streets and earn that $$$.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2022 6:21 AM

OP, is your niece going to school at the Sam Brinton Academy of Bag Thieves?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2022 6:55 AM

R44, when the fuck has the site ever cared about fucking trans? We know that ever since GlobalTransINC and genderqueer fluidity bs took over, the community has been a shit show.

R53, typical lunatic pansexual CUNT, fuck you you homophobic BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2022 7:08 AM

R33 So we should all just continue to pretend we’re all the same? As if most gay men have anything in common with some tranny named LaShaunda who sells blow jobs to fund her hormones?

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2022 7:32 AM

-999/10

Fat incels like OP have no one to talk to, not even a pet.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2022 7:44 AM

I love that some of you just can't seem to wrap your head around the perceived fact that many gay men are anywhere from uncomfortable to hostile to this gender ideology. It MUST be trolls from Russia, right? There's NO other reason?? ... Jesus, don't vote.

R9 is proven wrong by the advocate link, further proof comes from the bbc link, but r9 just pretend that none of it is real! Just waves the demonstrable evidence that destroys his argument away! Goodbye facts! R9, vote in local elections only--you're not ready for state and federal.

by Anonymousreply 61December 8, 2022 9:10 AM

OP is an idiot. No gay men EVER has been forced to have sex with a trannie with a surgical vagina. There are three magic words in English. "No thank you". We all know them and they are completely effective in any situation in which someone tries to persuade another to have sex against his wishes. (I'm not talking about date rape drugs or straight up rape, of course - but neither is OP).

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2022 9:28 AM

^ someone oughta drug and rape you. Preferably someone with AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2022 9:31 AM

R15 This is evil. The teacher isn't.- she's just stupid. How can anyone not see the circular reasoning? - Sex doesn't exist. Gender does. - Being a man or a woman is only performative - You are not a stereotype? You must be enby / trans! - Something is wrong with you but we can fix you. Here, have some hormones!

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2022 9:50 AM

R26 "we both giggled"

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2022 2:18 PM

Remember when the midterms were going to be a referendum on trans, and the dems pushing their trans agenda on women and children? The dems were going to lose big because voters wanted sanity, and "sanity" defines the GOP of 2022.

Remember that? They called it "the Red Wave." Remember? It was only a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2022 2:41 PM

R63 is a homophobe. Just a straight up homophobe, no different from the kind who would beat you if you crossed paths late at night coming out of a gay bar. This is who the real enemy is, and they're using transphobia as a cover to attack gay people, and so many of you who are apparently gay are falling for it like lemmings.

Wake the fuck up. Trans people are not our enemies and they never were. You're being played.

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2022 2:44 PM

Funny how the thread just dies when the homophobes are called out. It's almost like they... give up and move to another thread.

Anyone sensing that pattern lately?

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2022 5:11 PM

Not homophobic to question the more extreme versions of transgenderism.^

by Anonymousreply 69December 8, 2022 6:22 PM

R9, a lot of attacks on trans people are provoked and self-inflicted sounds.

by Anonymousreply 70December 8, 2022 7:34 PM

Self-inflicted sounds? Sure, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 71December 8, 2022 7:46 PM

R49, did it occur to you that the people making fun of Elliot Page and the people "questioning trans politics" are actually the same people? They're called trolls and they appear in every thread about trans people. But you know that since you are one yourself.

by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2022 7:50 PM

OP, does your niece attend The Lahore School?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 8, 2022 10:36 PM

OP, has your niece met the tampon-bearing Mulvaney?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2022 1:05 AM

I had a conversation with OP's mom on the phone today and the topic of OP's pussy odor came up.

by Anonymousreply 75December 9, 2022 1:06 AM

Mulvaney, Yaniv, what is up with the obsession with tampons?

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2022 1:08 AM

[quote] I realized I had to leave my teaching job at a preschool when they started pushing for child transition. They filled our bookshelves with books for children to acclimate them to being uncomfortable with their bodies. 🧵1/? We weren't allowed to correctly sex the children (calling them "girls and boys" was prohibited). And we were forced to wear badges with our pronouns. Some women I worked with didn't understand trans and pronoun bullshit, but were reprimanded for "misgendering." 2/?

[quote] A trans identified female I worked with took her first dose of testosterone during a meeting. She shot up in the lobby during our bloodborne pathogens meeting, in front of everyone. She got blood on the floor. No one said a thing. I reported her for it to the State. 3/? A 2 year old asked me why his friend didn't have a penis and I told him girls don't have penises, they have vaginas. I was reprimanded for this because it's "transphobic." 4/5 I am glad to be out of that environment, but it was a constant battle to not allow my class to be sexualized by these books (some included characters in bandage wear), while also encouraging them to feel safe in their bodies. It's disgusting that this is starting so young.

The generation (and later one) of OP's cousin's kid have gotten such a fine education since pre-school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2022 1:11 AM

"JJ is NEiTHER A BOY NOR A GiRL [...] - they just felt like themself. This is JJ's gender identity"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2022 1:15 AM

"They looked at you and made a guess"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2022 1:17 AM

OP, does your niece go to Madison College?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 9, 2022 9:17 PM

OP, is your niece an amateur cyclist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 9, 2022 9:29 PM

Nobody is being shamed into having sex with anybody

by Anonymousreply 82December 9, 2022 9:46 PM

Op are you the same individual who used to post how your grandpa was a great lover?

by Anonymousreply 83December 9, 2022 9:50 PM

I was penetrated deeply by a man's vagina.

by Anonymousreply 84December 9, 2022 11:23 PM

My girlfriend has a bigger dick than my father.

by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote][R54] They don’t have time to learn proper grammar and spelling as they must get out on the streets and earn that $$$.

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ARE TRANSPHOBIC!!!!

by Anonymousreply 86December 10, 2022 1:07 AM

[quote]Self-inflicted sounds? Sure, Boris.

I guess "transphobia" killed Mousie?

by Anonymousreply 87December 10, 2022 1:10 AM

Omg r74 that dude needs to just stop.

He is super creepy

by Anonymousreply 88December 10, 2022 1:30 AM

Vacation at transnational hotel

by Anonymousreply 89December 10, 2022 1:45 AM

How can you be so sure, r82?

And what if you’re wrong?

by Anonymousreply 90December 10, 2022 1:45 AM

Another one of those dumb “I’m just concerned” threads.

Just fuck off OP, you and your alleged mother need to get some real problems.

by Anonymousreply 91December 10, 2022 2:09 AM

No one is forcing anyone to date a Trans person, just like no one forced straight people to date gay people. There are trans people who are gay and trans people who are straight. The two things are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 92December 10, 2022 2:09 AM

If you truly believe the world is going to end because someone identifies as non binary/trans then all I can say is that you have shit for brains.

by Anonymousreply 93December 10, 2022 2:12 AM

R92, please respond to r90

by Anonymousreply 94December 10, 2022 2:12 AM

[quote] Nobody is being shamed into having sex with anybody

Just because you’re so privileged to not have it happen to you it does not mean your privilege is extended to the less fortunate. But keep your blinders on and ignore the poor lesbians who are harassed every day.

by Anonymousreply 95December 10, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote]I choose to not believe it. Democrats would not roll their eyes at their ally’s. Only Republican anti-trans CUNTS like you do. You’ve been exposed. Now go suck more Trump cock like you cocksuckers do and leave trans alone!

In case you were wondering why we believe the transtapo is both homophobic and misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 96December 10, 2022 2:49 AM

[quote] How does any of these even affect you?

Ummm, hearing about Trans day non stop? Trans day of visibility.... Trans day of Remembrance (for the few trans killed per year that comprise an "epidemic")...

Gay Pride being taken over by Trans (no gay men marshalls at NYC pride this year)..

Workplaces forcing everyrone to "put their pronouns" on their emails, Zooms etc.

Government officials referring to "pregnant people" vs. "mothers.

All of this insanity for <1% of the population.

That's how it affects us.

by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2022 3:09 AM

[quote] No one is forcing anyone to date a Trans person

You've already been shown articles showing that people are pressured to do just that.

Grindr and other apps will ban you if you dare tell a trans person or say you only want someone of your own sex for being "transphobic"

You're being extremely disingenuous on purpose. Or just straight out LYING which is what you trannies usually do anyway.

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2022 3:11 AM

Hey OP what nation is trying to pass a law to make anyone date someone they're not attracted to?

No one I know here in the states can be shamed into doing anything in this day & age.

by Anonymousreply 99December 10, 2022 4:26 AM

R66 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 100December 10, 2022 4:28 AM

OP, does your niece live in South Carolina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2022 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!