Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Our Sally

And Whoopi too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 3:45 PM

Tried to fix up her son, Sam, with Adam Nippon. Didn't work, Sam wants somebody butch.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 1:56 AM

She looks good. If her hair was dyed she would look pretty much the same as 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 2:20 AM

[quote]Tried to fix up her son, Sam, with Adam Nippon. Didn't work, Sam wants somebody butch.

Is he a Japanese boy?

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 2:29 AM

Sally has morphed into Kristy McNichol

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 2:31 AM

I love her. She's lived an amazing life.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 3:01 AM

I love her too.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 3:28 AM

Sunny Hostin seems to be a big fan of Field. She must turn a blind eye to Sally being white.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 4:25 AM

Loved the Sally Field show.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 4:50 AM

Ahem

The Sally Field Programme

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 8:27 PM

I loved Sally Jessy

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 8:30 PM

Jesse?

I won't cut fresh flowers for him.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 8:46 PM

She should have won the Oscar for Lincoln

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 10:35 PM

I beg to fucking differ!

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 11:17 PM

Very much agree R12. She was so much better than overrated Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2022 4:50 AM

I saw this “live.” I used to hate actors who were so earnest (and I kind of still do) but in Sally’s case it’s such a refreshing quality I so appreciate it, for some reason.

I also love how at age 65 or whatever she just decided to get an apartment in the west village and live this kind of upper middle class 20s/30s job out of college kind of live. And she looks great but still “like herself.”

Not so sure about this movie, though.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2022 5:11 AM

I love Sally. She continues to be amazing. She also looks fantastic. She needs to work more.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2022 1:09 PM

I saw a woman who looked EXACTLY like her at Disney World years ago. She was guarding a stroller while the mom was in the restroom. I never approach celebrities but we were both standing in a quiet spot in one of the parks. I told her I love all of her performances and she's one of my favorite actresses. She chuckled a bit and said, "I'm not Sally Field, but I get this a lot." I felt crusty and dumb and promised to never do something like that again.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2022 1:43 PM

I love the title of this thread. I’ve always admired her and think she had one of the storied Hollywood careers. I wish she’d been better served by the producers and directors she’s worked with in the theater. Her memoir “In Pieces” was terrifically moving and honest. I want her on a postage stamp!

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2022 2:45 PM

Sally Field is one of those people you either love or Hate

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2022 2:59 PM

Our Sally is 76 years old

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2022 3:01 PM

She's starting to look a little like Rosie O'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 3:04 PM

She doesn’t look anything like Rosie O’Donnell. Please.

She had an abortion in TIJUANA at the age of 17?? Wow. That’s horrific.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 3:23 PM

She deserved an Oscar for Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2022 3:29 PM

Sorry r12.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2022 3:31 PM

I just watched the interview. I feel bad for Sally, every time she goes on the show they always spend 3 minutes talking about “Soapdish” because Whoopi is there and everytime she always has nothing to say but that it was “fun.”

Whoopi also has little to say because her role was so small and she had nothing to do.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2022 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!