Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nutty Grey's Anatomy writer confesses all

Elisabeth Finch was accused of lying about various health issues and left the show a few months back.

She confesses in an interview that she's a BIG FAT LIAR!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 10:11 PM

She's gay and married to another woman.

She sounds batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 8:45 PM

Quite the Elaborate Scenario Troll, Ms. Finch!

Does she post here?

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 8:49 PM

nutso

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 3:27 AM

r1 She isnt gay, she is bisexual (read about the abortion) - but like a lot of women who claim bi/queer identities she is very obviously a NPD/BPD

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 3:54 AM

That show is a tacky abomination.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 5:32 AM

[quite]read about the abortion

The abortion was one of her most reprehensible (and most pandering) lies. It says more about her amorality and opportunism than her sexuality.

I agree that she's glaringly personality disordered. I would not be surprised if her next move is to come out as nonbinary or trans, in the desperate hope that a producer in need of diversity (and free publicity) takes a chance on giving her a fresh start... that will again be rooted in deception. It would also provide grist for a transparent "I was lying because I hadn't come to terms with who I really was" excuse.

All the brother-blaming in the new piece made me uncomfortable. Maybe he was abusive, but the author of the piece does not seem to know enough about the more complicated clinical side of C-PTSD, and how hopelessly intertwined it is with BPD for some patients. She is doing the kind of textbook trauma weaponization that is a common feature of personality disorders. And factitious disorder and BPD go together like peanut butter and jelly.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 12:10 PM

Liars get cancer.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!