Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ego Couples

These people are the worst, you know the couples that bloat each other’s egos up, are delusional, and think they’re better than everyone else. Think Bobby & Whitney, Harry & Meghan. Who else? Do you know any?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 9:31 PM

"The couple spoke to the mag about "the darkest fairytale," which is how they view their love story. In fact, the interview opens with them tattooing one another with those very words. ("F****** best tattoo I’ve ever seen in my life," Kelly, who's tattooed over much of his body, gushed when Fox was done.)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 2:51 PM

R1 great example

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 2:52 PM

Donald and Melania Trump

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 2:55 PM

Trudy and Sting

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 2:58 PM

The Beckhams

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 3:19 PM

Jada and Will

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 4:19 PM

Miss Vanky Trump and Jared Kushner

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 4:23 PM

George and Anal

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 8:49 PM

Stealth Sussex thread!

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 8:54 PM

R9 100% - OP needs counseling

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 8:57 PM

R9 R10 projecting much? Seek help

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 9:01 PM

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 9:10 PM

The example at R1 is great. OP's choice does not fit. That couple are just assholes. They aren't pretentious and they aren't deluded.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 9:21 PM

I remember waiting for a table with my sister at the top of a building along with several dozen other people- this incredibly pretentious and outrageously dressed couple went breezing by and into the elevator (they had finished their dinner and were leaving). The precise instant the door closed, I said to my sister in a really loud voice, 'Hey, you didn't tell me the circus was in town!' and like 30 people just squealed in laughter. I'm sure the couple heard the 30 people laughing at them, the elevator hadn't started descending yet.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!