Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below. Deck. Adventure!

I watch just to see Lewis' chunky butt.

Is that so wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2023 6:40 PM

Captain Cake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 1:33 AM

Link to pics of chunky butt please.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 1:36 AM

Welp.

Looks like Nathan is toast!

Goodbye, Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 4:03 PM

R3 When it comes to Nathan I feel bad. He contributed a lot, did his job and has been great with the guests. However, the way he talks about Lewis gives me homophobe vibes. I think we can all agree that Lewis is a terrible bosun, but the "soft talk" bs (which sounds like it's code for something) needs to stop. I wonder what will happen though? Is it worse than it seems? The chef burned her hand but nothing happened, she kept on working. Is Nathan's injury so bad that he has to stop working? Speaking of the deckhands, when will the new one arrive? I hope it's a guy and that he is hot. PS: Thank god we have free health care here in Norway.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 7:19 AM

Ugh. I hate that cheesy garage rock jingle, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 7:37 AM

R4, he made another blatantly homophobic crack in the last episode too. I forget what it was.

I’m ready for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2022 6:39 AM

[quote] he made another blatantly homophobic crack in the last episode too. I forget what it was.

He said Lewis never should have called him out in front of the Captain, regarding his leaving anchor watch an hour early, and going to bed.

This fucking moron just doesn't get it.

When Kyle took the docking line away from Nathan because he was moving too slowly, his pea brain couldn't comprehend why. Instead, he just whined, "You could have told me how to do it." Fucking moron. There was no time to "tell you how to do it" because the boat would have hit the dock.

In this second instance, he went to bed at 5:30 am, even though he was supposed to be finished at 6 am.

He is supposed to WAIT until someone shows up to relieve him of duty. Essentially, Nathan left the boat floating in the water, with no one awake to be sure that they didn't float away. That is the whole point of being on "anchor watch." It's your duty to make sure that you wake up the Captain and crew if an emergency happens while they're sleeping!!!!!

So he was crying that Lewis brought this up in front of the Captain. Which was the right thing to do!!

And the homophobic comment was that "Since Lewis and Mike are roommates, his never would have done that to his 'boy toy.' Lewis just would have 'sweet talked' him in the cabin and said 'it's okay,' rather than doing it in front of the Captain."

This was strike three for me. He's dead to me on this show.

Funny that last season, they made such a big deal of Heather saying the N-word, even though there was no malice behind her doing it.

In this case, the homophobic Bravo Below Deck producers keep letting Nathan THE BLACK GUY make all kinds of homophobic comments, and they do nothing about it.

Fuck Nathan and fuck Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2022 3:51 AM

Bravo has a show promoting and glamorizing a country where the punishment for homosexuality is death, R7. They have no interest in showing sensitivity towards the gay community.

But Heaven help the white woman who calls a black person “well-spoken”

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2022 9:58 AM

R7 I noticed too. Last year they made a huge deal about someone saying something racist, yet this year they let homophobic shit slide. Typical Bravo, condoning homophobic behavior. I also notice there's not a single gay or lesbian crew member on Adventure. I doubt it's a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2022 10:39 AM

R8 the whole cast is toxic.

The chef is absolutely miserable. She seems like a very unhappy person, and never smiles.

The chief stew is like the 50 year old cocktail waitress who is ready to retire. She just seems over the whole thing. She also never/rarely smiles.

The bosun, though not completely miserable, is also pretty cold. He'll smile occasionally, but he doesn't even make an effort to be friendly with the chef or chief stew.

Interesting that all three are either British or South African. They have this coldness about them, that is so different from American bosuns and chief stews. Americans are just much more pleasant (in service) than the Brits/South Africans are. Their demeanor is sweeter.

Oriana and the other girl are bitchy behind the scenes, but on service, they're sweet as sugar. Even bitchy Kate put on a smile during service.

I prefer Americans in service, because I'd be annoyed if I got the scowling Brits on a five-star yacht.

I don't care what kind of drama you have behind the scenes, but I don't want to see it on service.

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2022 5:52 PM

Great episode. New deckhand is tall with a nice body plus he seems like he knows what he's doing so Lewis should be concerned. Nathan survived the fall. The SLC guests left a very nice tip. No new episode next week.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2022 2:05 AM

The new guy seems bland and stiff.

I can already tell he's going to try to undermine Lewis.

Speaking of, there were quite a few nice shots of Lewis' big butt!

There was one right before docking where his ass was on full display!

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2022 6:20 AM

Faye must be dickamatized because this new guy is as beige as Lewis. He is charisma free, arrogant, annoying, seems pissed all the time, never smiles and barely talks. Yes, I got all of this from the 10 minutes he was onboard. Boring, boring, boring. The only thing he has going for him is his looks, and even that is limited. He is handsome, but not drop dead gorgeous. He might have the experience, but as a tv personality?! Fuck no! He might create tension with Lewis by undermining him, but that will be it. He is too boring to do anything else, except flirt with Faye maybe, yawn. He was just a major disappointment after getting my hopes up after Kyle left. Fucking hell, he's making me miss Kyle. That says something. Oh and btw, I will not be shocked if this spin-off gets cancelled. Charisma-free cast, boring and not one single hottie among the cast (the cap is the hottest). Are these people the best Bravo could pick?! Really?! It's like they wanted the show to fail. They clearly didn't give it a chance.

by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2022 2:34 PM

Kerry, Faye and Chef are entertaining. The rest are not.

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2022 6:23 PM

I watched part of the first episode, was immediately bored and annoyed, and hadn't watched again until this week. My limited knowledge take: I like the scenery, hate the commercials, and am not finding any of the crew likable except chef, and that's due only to her professionalism. I do find captain's amusement with the stew silliness endearing (macarena).

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2022 7:35 PM

Did anyone watch tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 16December 28, 2022 4:44 AM

R16. Yup. The Chef going off on the captain and the stews was intense. But I still like her and, frankly, she wasn't wrong but could have been a bit more diplomatic. Next week Seth goes after the bosun job and I predict Kerry will shoot him down and stick with Louis out of loyalty. Faye is hilarious. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 17December 28, 2022 3:12 PM

This chef is probably the most unpleasant of all Below Deck chefs, with Ben Robinson coming in a close second, and Chef Leon in third place.

Why is Jess so nasty??

by Anonymousreply 18December 28, 2022 10:22 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2023 9:24 PM

Seth really is a nasty piece of work.

The nerve, asking the Captain to replace Louis.

Even the Captain was like, "What in the fuck are you talking about? Go do your job first, then get back to me!"

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2023 9:25 PM

R20. And then asking to be named lead deckhand because he thinks that will bring h closer to the bosun position. Nerve!

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2023 11:17 PM

When are we going to get links to pics of the so-called chunky butt?

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2023 11:53 PM

Oh, R22.

You haven't been watching.

My chunky babe Lewis had his shirt off last episode, and his bearish, meaty butt and torso was on full display.

I love his body type. He is THICC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2023 11:59 PM

The pic at R23 doesn’t show chunky butt.

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2023 6:43 AM

So a guest finds a hair in her food, sends it back and the chef removes the hair, throws more cheese on top and sends it back to the guest. Bad move, Jess.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2023 4:00 PM

It's obviously a hair from Jess' head. Looks like the captain has a showdown with the crew tonight and I bet it all starts with Hairgate.

I do love Lewis with his fancy fade haircut and fatfitt shape. He would be perfect to roll around in a bunk with.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2023 10:43 PM

Did Jess get fired?

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2023 1:47 AM

No, but it looks like she’s about to next week.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2023 3:44 AM

Only two episodes left. I cannot imagine Jess not hanging on. I knew Seth would turn out to be a douchebag but it looks like he fucks up next week. Tip was pretty light considering how happy the guests claimed to be.

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2023 12:45 PM

And the A-1 service they got!

Where are my goddamned crisps?

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2023 4:08 PM

I think Oriana is the most likeable crew member and that's pretty disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2023 7:25 PM

Tonight is the first full episode I've watched ... I can see Faye screaming "Get outta me pub!" at the Queen Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2023 3:50 AM

Faye is straight out of EastEnders.

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2023 4:17 AM

Faye really is a hilarious character, even though she's a real person.

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2023 3:03 AM

Seth is a nasty douche but it looks like he and Faye hook up in the finale. If anyone needs to get laid it's Jess.

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2023 3:22 AM

Jess is in the trailer for tonite's episode so I guess she sticks it out. Her face is obscured but it's her.

by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2023 10:53 PM

Lewis is my favorite fit fat hunk on TV!

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2023 11:06 PM

[quote] Jess is in the trailer for tonite's episode so I guess she sticks it out. Her face is obscured but it's her.

I honestly thought she was a goner.

She looked ready to walk right off the boat, when Kerry was scolding her. I probably would have.

That said, how does Jess not know how cold she come across?

Shove a stick up her ass, and she would be a human popsicle.

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2023 11:10 PM

^ You ungrateful prick! Do you know how I toil and labor over my "smash" sauce dish art?

by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2023 11:46 PM

Kasie is a nasty bitch. Seth is a jerk. Lewis is clueless. Oriana isn't as awful as I thought she was in the beginning. Mike is adorable. Jess redeemed herself tonite. Nathan seems like a good kid but not very mature. Faye is hilarious. Kerry's kindness makes him even sexier than he is. Let's see if we get a second season.

by Anonymousreply 40February 1, 2023 2:06 AM

IFHH (Seth) and ILHFMH (Seth).

by Anonymousreply 41February 1, 2023 5:56 PM

Speaking of Seth, it was funny how Nathan tricked Seth into showing his dick to the girls.

I can't believe Seth fell for it.

Funny enough, Faye decided she didn't want to have sex with Seth, right after that. Sad!

Her excuse was really lame.

Oh, and what was with the Lewis and Mike "bromance?"

They never mentioned it until the very end. And after that, one of the producers actually asked Mike "did you guys have sex?"

WTF??

by Anonymousreply 42February 1, 2023 6:04 PM

I have a feeling Seth will show his tinymeat to anyone who wants to see it.

by Anonymousreply 43February 1, 2023 8:51 PM

No reunion and Capt Kerry is replacing Lee on BD. I'd say BDA is a one season wonder.

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2023 1:51 PM

[quote] I'd say BDA is a one season wonder.

Good!

The season sucked, and the cast was fucking miserable.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2023 6:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!