Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking: Anne He He was NOT High During Fatal Crash

No drugs found in system, per the coroner.

So she slammed into a house at full speed stone sober. Ok....

Anne Heche had no narcotics in her system when she crashed her car into a Los Angeles home in August, sparking a fire that caused her fatal injuries, according to a final toxicology report.

A week after the Aug. 5 crash, TMZ reported that Heche was “under the influence” of cocaine and possibly fentanyl, but not alcohol, citing law enforcement sources. An L.A. police spokesperson told TheWrap at the time that Heche, still clinging to life, was under investigation for felony DUI.

But on Tuesday, the LA County coroner said a final toxicology report showed the presence of benzoylecgonine, an inactive cocaine metabolite that only indicates past use. “Therefore there was no evidence of impairment by illicit substances at the time of the crash,” the coroner said.

A urine toxicology result detected “medications given to her after being treated in the hospital (including fentanyl) and prior use of marijuana, but not at the time of injury.”

The new toxicology report corroborates the account of an LA salon owner, who said the “Six Days, Seven Nights” actress visited his shop just minutes before the crash and seemed sweet and “coherent.”

Heche crashed her Mini Cooper into a an apartment garage earlier that morning, managed to get free as residents tried to help, and then sped away. Moments later she went careening down a residential street at high speed, plowing into a home where the street came to a “T” intersection.

The homeowner narrowly escaped injury. Heche was trapped inside her car for more than 30 minutes while the house burned, then was seen popping up from a gurney after firefighters finally extricated her and were wheeling her into an ambulance. She succumbed to her injuries the following week at age 53.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 16, 2022 6:48 AM

So she was just a very bad driver?

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 11:20 PM

Was she drunk, though?

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 11:21 PM

So she endangered countless lives and wasn’t even high? Now, I feel even less sorry for her. Im glad she died a painful death.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 11:21 PM

She was high. On what, who knows. She was a total space cake in the videos and by eyewitness reports in that parking lot, before the crash.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 11:24 PM

R4 tell that to the Coroner's Office

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 11:25 PM

What are you talking about, OP? I read she had cocaine and other drugs in her system at the time of the crash.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2022 11:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2022 11:26 PM

She wasn't high, she was just a crazy bitch who didn't care who lived or died.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2022 11:27 PM

From TMZ:

3:49 PM PT -- The coroner makes it clear, there was no evidence of Anne being impaired at the time of the crash -- though benzoylecgonine, an inactive metabolite of cocaine was detected.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 11:28 PM

Celestia got some ‘splainin’ to do!

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2022 11:29 PM

Wasn't she bipolar? More like she was off her meds rather than being on something. Unmedicated bipolars are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2022 11:37 PM

Did the drugs get baked out???

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote]space cake

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2022 11:41 PM

Why couldn't she just be suicidal?

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2022 11:41 PM

Sounds like Anne Heche but ok….

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2022 11:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2022 11:44 PM

Seems like Marley/Victoria did a Reva Shayne minus the bridge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2022 11:44 PM

Old news R16.

UPDATE 3:49 PM PT -- The coroner makes it clear, there was no evidence of Anne being impaired at the time of the crash -- though benzoylecgonine, an inactive metabolite of cocaine was detected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2022 11:47 PM

ALCOHOL is not a NARCCOTIC.

Alcohol is more than enough to cover her behavior. Or maybe she thought it was okay to slam a car into a house? Almost killing the homeowner and herself?

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2022 11:48 PM

No drugs or alcohol found in her system?

Did Dr Thomas Noguchi do the autopsy?

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2022 11:48 PM

I wasn't me! It was Pazuzu!

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2022 11:50 PM

wasn't there a flask of booze by the drivers seat?

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2022 11:56 PM

But:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2022 11:56 PM

R23 you are an unfunny troll or have poor reading skills.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2022 12:00 AM

Maybe she was running late, and in a manic state?

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 4:51 AM

She was just high on life!

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2022 4:57 AM

I bet she was just texting or playing Wordle at the time of the crash.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2022 5:03 AM

What happened between the time she seemed normal and sweet just before the event to the time she started crashing her car? Just goes to show how life can change in an instant. One minute you’re flying high and happy and it can all change on receiving some bad news. Nowadays it’s even worse with all the technology. We can just be out and about and receive some horrible or soul crushing news.

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2022 5:50 AM

[quote] What happened between the time she seemed normal and sweet just before the event to the time she started crashing her car?

She made the mistake of checking datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2022 6:04 AM

What about Skittles? Did they check her for Skittles?

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2022 6:06 AM

It was the fumes from her stinky pussy that drove her insane. The stench was so bad even Lume would not have helped the situation.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2022 6:08 AM

At last, Anne’s name is cleared.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2022 6:17 AM

Wait for it---->>Homer on the Offense!!! Lawsuits against websites who slandered his mother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2022 6:20 AM

Dum dum dum boring day *SCREECHING CAR TIRES* *Crassssh* holy shit

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2022 6:23 AM

VIDEO ------>>> Crazy Slurring Anne....Sept 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2022 6:31 AM

If she went back to using, her behavior during acute withdrawal is just as fucking obnoxious and there is no telling how her street meds are interacting with her psych meds.

People in this trap behave as if they believe we’re all part of a restartable video game. The apathy is part of what makes them vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2022 6:40 AM

Did they count the dozen triple-grande lattes?

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2022 6:40 AM

Anne has always been an addict, baby. She been addicted to my hurricane tongue and grossly large index fingers for years.

Bet she was thinking about my tornado tongue when she crashed into that house. Did they check her WAP at the scene? If she was gushing like Old Faithful, then I guess I technically killed her…….not to brag.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2022 6:56 AM

She was seriously nuts..

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2022 7:00 AM

Her snatch still got all fried up!

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2022 7:06 AM

R35 Ew what an alcohol whore. She probably saw the video and as a result she wanted to kill herself. I can understand her.

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2022 7:12 AM

The fact that she crashed into a parking garage, freed the car and then drove off at high speed into the crash minutes later that killed her strongly suggests a determination to kill herself, for whatever reason. The fact that she seemed normal only minutes before could suggest the same thing. Friends and family often report that troubled people revert to "normality" just before they suicide. Psychologists say it's because they've made the decision and now feel calm and released from their problems. Why she chose such a violent death, and one which threatened others, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2022 10:30 AM

Ellen sabotaged the brakes on her car, and everybody knows it.

by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2022 11:51 AM

Poor thing was just nuts.

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2022 12:20 PM

So she was high on hospital-given fentanyl

by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2022 12:51 PM

Psychotic break.

by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2022 12:57 PM

[quote] Anne’s name is cleared.

Only Anne He He though

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2022 1:22 PM

Not all drugs are narcotics. Cocaine, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2022 3:49 PM

[quote]”Therefore there was no evidence of impairment by illicit substances at the time of the crash,” the coroner said.

The statement by the coroner is QUITE clear and unambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 49December 7, 2022 5:18 PM

So she wasn't on bipolar meds? Was she ever officially diagnosed as bipolar? What was the story behind the Celestia incident?

by Anonymousreply 50December 7, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote] ALCOHOL is not a NARCCOTIC.

I AM NOT A PROSTATUTE!

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 12:08 AM

I call bullshit. She looked wasted that day when she crashed into the first building and that man tried to stop her from driving away. DUI or deliberate suicide one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 12:23 AM

Manic episode.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 2:04 AM

r52, that could have been a manic high.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 2:08 AM

I would eat James Tepper's ass for days

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2022 3:33 AM

He he…. he.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2022 3:56 AM

So she committed suicide? What other explanation is there.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2022 4:00 AM

I feel like such a cunt because every time I see Anne He he, I go to laugh. I wouldn't wish her death on anyone.

Except Trump, Kanye and the Murdochs.

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2022 9:37 AM

Poor Anne was a crazy lezzy. Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2022 10:33 AM

[quote]So she committed suicide? What other explanation is there.

Well, there’s the fact that she was totally batshit crazy. For starters.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2022 12:28 PM

She offed herself. Fried to a crisp!

by Anonymousreply 61December 8, 2022 1:00 PM

OK, so she's just a bad driver.

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2022 1:06 PM

She would have walked away from that crash, if not for that narrow rental house being such a death trap that she couldn’t escape.

by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2022 1:23 PM

The thing that's confusing is that she was in the store shortly before and the owner said she was calm and coherent.

She was so twitchy in the podcast she was in a few months before she died that I'm wondering if she had undiagnosed neurological issues and maybe had a seizure when she was driving.

If she was making involuntary movements when she was extricated (people were saying her arms kept raising up) that might sort of track with a seizure or some neurological event of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2022 1:46 PM

[quote]Was she ever officially diagnosed as bipolar?

Well, she dated men before and after Ellen, so….

by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2022 2:17 PM

She may not have been high, but she was clearly having some sort of mental health episode.

by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2022 2:18 PM

Could she have had a medical episode? Stroke or heart attack before the crash?

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2022 2:18 PM

If she had, R67, do you maybe think the autopsy would have caught it?

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2022 2:44 PM

I don’t know, that’s why I asked. If it was a heart attack for instance, they may have treated that thinking it was a result of the accident.

by Anonymousreply 69December 8, 2022 2:47 PM

Well maybe think it through. You do know what an autopsy is, right? So, if you thought it through, maybe you would have reached the conclusion dissecting a body could tell you all about their health and illnesses?

by Anonymousreply 70December 8, 2022 2:49 PM

And you think an ME can determine whether heart damage could’ve happened before or after a traumatic event like a car crash into a building?

That’s the point I’m making.

You’re driving down the street and have a heart attack. You crash your car into a fiery inferno. Miraculously you’re still alive and are rushed to the hospital where they treat you for, what? The burn wounds of course. You die and upon autopsy it’s determined your heart is damaged. Did that happen as a result of the accident, your body fighting to survive the burn wounds, or before the accident entirely?

by Anonymousreply 71December 8, 2022 2:54 PM

Well what difference does it make if she hit the house and then had the heart attack?

You know, what? Never mind, Nancy Drew.

by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2022 2:58 PM

R64- Neurological damage from years of cocaine abuse? R54- You are absolutely right, I honestly discounted that and it is highly probable when drugs/alcohol are ruled out. The only issue I have is how people lie and cover-up for the wealthy and famous - and she was very famous at one time even if not as well known recently. Suicide can not be ruled out either I suppose. This is why if you make the decision to kill yourself please have the damn manners to leave us all a note!

by Anonymousreply 73December 8, 2022 3:59 PM

[quote]Well what difference does it make if she hit the house and then had the heart attack?

JFC you’re stupid. The heart attack may have CAUSED her to hit the house.

by Anonymousreply 74December 8, 2022 4:08 PM

Autopsies can determine some concrete things (e.g. drugs in system) but it cannot always identify any and every nuance. A neurological event - outside of a stroke - would be harder to identify.

For those who aren't tryyying to be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75December 8, 2022 4:13 PM

She was seen on video driving around the block multiple times in a controlled manner at a very high rate of speed. Considering that she seemed normal just prior at the wig store, and considering that the coroner has now said intoxicating substances were not a factor… the most likely explanation seems to be some type of psychotic break or manic episode to race a car like that and kamikaze into a house. Another possibility is a mechanical problem, brake failure, etc.

by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2022 4:14 PM

Anne He he? 🤭

by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2022 4:14 PM

"Well what difference does it make if she hit the house and then had the heart attack?"

God I hope you are trolling. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2022 4:20 PM

Well what difference does it make if she hit the house and then had the heart attack?

What if it was pulmonary damage that went undetected in the autopsy?! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2022 4:21 PM

Then she did this on purpose and that makes her a monster.

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2022 4:24 PM

Why, R78? I do mean it. If you posited the bullshit about a heart attack or stroke, if she had one before the crash, it could explain the crash, if she had one after the crash, it has no relevance. My point was the autopsy would unquestionably show a recent cardiac or neurological event. It could not time the exact moment. But it could determine if it was recent. If it was, the coroner's report would logically reference that with a likely conclusion it could have been a contributing factor to the crash. There was no such reference so your question, golly, do you suppose she might have had a heart attack or stroke, is stupid. Like you. You're exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2022 4:26 PM

Girls! Girls! You're both cunts!

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2022 4:28 PM

But she had recently done cocaine and was probably rushing to her dealer to get more when she crashed.

by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2022 4:29 PM

She had no known history of cardiac or neurological problems to suggest that was an issue. She did have a long history of psychiatric problems.

by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2022 4:34 PM

Luke Perry had no known neurological issues that would suggest a stroke.

And then he died.

by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2022 4:48 PM

A stroke would have been found on autopsy. That’s not what happened here.

by Anonymousreply 86December 8, 2022 4:52 PM

Is anyone else as surprised as I am that drugs/alcohol have been ruled out or did some of you always believe it was the result of her mental illness only?

by Anonymousreply 87December 8, 2022 4:57 PM

Most people with bipolar don't do homicidal behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 88December 8, 2022 5:04 PM

Benzoylecgonine, the metabolite of cocaine that is tested, can be found up to four days after use.

by Anonymousreply 89December 8, 2022 5:10 PM

R88- Maybe in her confused state of mind she wasn't aware or didn't intentionally mean to harm anyone else, idk. I have no idea what it feels like to be maniac or how badly it interferes with the ability to make reasoned, logical decisions or access the possible results of ones decisions. We do not even know if she was aware of reality. I have a lot of sympathy for victims of mental illness. Just the thought of not being capable of trust my thoughts and mind is terrifying. Had this happened because she was drunk or high I would not have any sympathy for her. But mental illness is something no one asks for or deserves.

by Anonymousreply 90December 8, 2022 5:20 PM

She still has responsibility for her actions. That man in Waukesha was not let off.

by Anonymousreply 91December 8, 2022 5:27 PM

She’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2022 5:37 PM

[quote]Is anyone else as surprised as I am that drugs/alcohol have been ruled out or did some of you always believe it was the result of her mental illness only?

She was found wandering around Fresno, going door to door and telling people she was looking for a spaceship. I fully believe she was mentally ill enough to buy a wig, and then go to a random neighborhood and drive through a house.

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2022 5:45 PM

I only have a public knowledge of Anne He He. From watching her acting and interviews over many years. Knowing her story. She does not seem like a person out to harm others. Even in a suicide, recklessness and carelessness to others would not fit what I few to be her character.

by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2022 6:32 PM

Maybe one of her other personalities had the stroke or heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2022 7:36 PM

Wasn't one of the theories that she bought the wig to conceal her identify because she was stalking someone in the area in relation to her breakup with Thomas Jane (maybe his new paramour?). I think I read that here. If so, speeding away either in anger or because she was generally flipping out a la stalker style is also a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2022 1:20 AM

Breaking: Anne He He was NOT Lesbian During Disastrous Ellen relationship.

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote]Breaking: Anne He He was NOT High During Fatal Crash

I don't believe it. I heard she spent that whole hour in the garage smoking like a house afire.

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2022 2:16 AM

She died for our sins.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2022 2:18 AM

Cocaine is not as dangerous driving as alcohol or opiates

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2022 2:22 AM

She wasn't on cocaine -- those were old metabolites. She was dressed to kill that day. She was a dangerous liaison.

by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2022 2:24 AM

That was just baby talcum powder on her nose.

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2022 2:27 AM

They did say that the cocaine metabolites were days old. It stays in your system for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2022 2:29 AM

It is predictable that people would defend this selfish woman on here.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2022 2:30 AM

[QUOTE] She was found wandering around Fresno, going door to door and telling people she was looking for a spaceship. I fully believe she was mentally ill enough to buy a wig, and then go to a random neighborhood and drive through a house.

She was on Ecstasy and god knows what else when that happened.

by Anonymousreply 105December 9, 2022 2:31 AM

Did the car smell like meth, Officer?

by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2022 2:35 AM

Ooooh that smell. The smell of death surrounds you.

by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2022 2:37 AM

I think she had a psychotic break due to her severe and untreated mental illnesses, chronic drug *abuse* (not addiction per se), and suicidal ideation. I believe she was trying to find a, pardon the pun, bullet-proof method of death that would be difficult/impossible to officially call a suicide.

Most suicides are obvious due to cause of death and/or a note. But what if you were paranoid about your life insurance paying out to your kids? Some policies have clauses stating “no suicide will be paid out for first three years of this policy” because statisticians have crunched the numbers and know that if you bought a policy with plans to take a dirt nap so your next of kin collects the policy $, odds are you’ll change your mind if you’re forced to wait three whole years. Maybe she had a newer policy with this type of clause? Would be interesting to read about her life insurance situation. Did she leave a current will, I can’t remember?

One might decide that death by car wreck has a higher probability of being labeled as an accident. Cha-ching for your hubby.

by Anonymousreply 108December 9, 2022 3:09 AM

Well la-di-da R104.

Pin a rose in your nose

by Anonymousreply 109December 9, 2022 3:20 AM

I thought she had a bottle of Smirnoff in the car with her, but maybe it was just filled with tap water.

by Anonymousreply 110December 9, 2022 3:58 AM

[quote]I thought she had a bottle of Smirnoff in the car with her, but maybe it was just filled with tap water.

More likely you "thought" wrong.

by Anonymousreply 111December 9, 2022 4:03 AM

She did have a bottle of vodka, but might not have been opened.

by Anonymousreply 112December 9, 2022 4:36 AM

[quote]r76 She was seen on video driving around the block multiple times in a controlled manner at a very high rate of speed.

[italic] There's Something Wrong with Aunt He He

by Anonymousreply 113December 9, 2022 7:30 AM

[QUOTE] I thought she had a bottle of Smirnoff in the car with her, but maybe it was just filled with tap water.

She doesn't touch hard liquor; just a cup of cold coffee.

by Anonymousreply 114December 9, 2022 8:27 AM

R113 = winner of thread

by Anonymousreply 115December 9, 2022 8:27 AM

Her car was obviously sabotaged by a nefarious cabal of government higher ups in the intelligence agencies and entertainment industry bigwigs. They did a Michael Hastings on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2022 8:38 AM

Why do you think Anne Heche was shopping for wigs before she died? To go in to hiding. But it was too late. They crashed her car!

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2022 8:40 AM

It was a very controlled crash.

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2022 8:53 AM

R111 There’s a fucking photo at the first crash site (the garage) that shows the vodka bottle in the car.

by Anonymousreply 119December 9, 2022 8:58 AM

Obviously an EMT could have planted that bottle.

by Anonymousreply 120December 9, 2022 9:00 AM

R120 Before the crash? Are you retarded? Just Google Anne Heche vodka. It shows her just before she drives away from the first crash site some 10 minutes before her fatal crash.

by Anonymousreply 121December 9, 2022 9:06 AM

[quote]I thought she had a bottle of Smirnoff in the car with her, but maybe it was just filled with tap water.

[quote]More likely you "thought" wrong.

[quote][R111] There’s a fucking photo at the first crash site (the garage) that shows the vodka bottle in the car.

There is a photo that shows a bottle with a red cap in her car, r110/r121. I can't find confirmation anywhere that the red capped bottle was vodka, much less Smirnoff, much less a bottle of Smirnoff filled with "tap water". Every report that I have seen says that the red-capped bottle "appears" to be vodka. Even noted hack Perez Hilton carefully uses the word "allegedly". TMZ used scare quotes around "vodka bottle".

No official report mentions the red capped bottle at all. An assumption was made that it was a vodka bottle, and somehow that became fact, when the only fact we know regarding alcohol and Heche's fatal crash is that there was no alcohol in her system.

by Anonymousreply 122December 9, 2022 9:44 AM

The responders said that the scene smelled like deep fried fish - that was her twat burning in hell.

by Anonymousreply 123December 9, 2022 10:37 AM

So...suicide attempt, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 124December 9, 2022 10:46 AM

Attempt. r123?

by Anonymousreply 125December 9, 2022 11:06 AM

Aunt He He could have done like Irene Cara and become a recluse, instead of going homicidal.

by Anonymousreply 126December 9, 2022 3:57 PM

It makes me sad, that there were no kids in that car to point out that something was wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 127December 9, 2022 3:58 PM

People are so damn judgemental. That wasn't cocaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 9, 2022 5:44 PM

Crazy lesbian. Bye bye. There’s another one off the earth.

by Anonymousreply 129December 10, 2022 3:58 AM

R129, fuck you Nelly!

by Anonymousreply 130December 10, 2022 5:56 AM

R126 Irene cara appeared to be a depressive. Heche seemed like a borderline. Depressive withdraw. BPDs almost never withdraw or become reclusive.

by Anonymousreply 131December 10, 2022 6:02 AM

I’ll bet this asshole stole some of her clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 10, 2022 3:49 PM

R80 you’re an idiot.

Drugs aren’t only explanation. As others have said, it could have been some major medical event like a heart attack from long term heart damage or a psychotic break with hallucinations and delusions related to a major manic episode.

by Anonymousreply 133December 10, 2022 4:13 PM

She offed herself. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 134December 10, 2022 5:42 PM

I believe her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2022 1:00 AM

A manic episode?

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2022 1:04 AM

Annie Heche farted in my face. Then she died.

by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2022 1:21 AM

It was a suicide. No doubt about it in my mind. She said her brother committed suicide by car so I think she wanted to go out the same way. That also explains why the wig store owner said she seemed so happy and friendly. She made peace with what she was about to do.

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2022 5:43 PM

The suicide theory is possible, but there has to be easier ways to kill yourself by car than slamming into someone's home and basically burning to death

by Anonymousreply 139December 14, 2022 5:47 PM

Why stop for a quick wig purchase before intentionally committing violent, fiery suicide?

by Anonymousreply 140December 14, 2022 5:51 PM

Someone suggested that she was stalking one of the residents.

by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2022 5:56 PM

And why not wear the wig while doing so?

by Anonymousreply 142December 14, 2022 6:36 PM

Why don't we have a DL virtual seance and contact Anne He He directly in the afterlife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 14, 2022 6:47 PM

This really needs to be made into a feature film “Sad last hours of Anne Hehe.”

by Anonymousreply 144December 14, 2022 9:11 PM

I can’t believe no one has pointed out that there could have been a mouse in her car. I had one in my car once. Maybe the one in her car was trying to get to the water in the vodka bottle before she could have her heart attack but it scared her and caused her to drive into a house at 90 mph.

by Anonymousreply 145December 14, 2022 9:32 PM

Mickey’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 146December 14, 2022 9:49 PM

It was Ellen and there’s not even a question about that.

by Anonymousreply 147December 14, 2022 11:25 PM

You’re right. And she just whacked out her DJ, too.

Suicide, my dimpled ass.

by Anonymousreply 148December 14, 2022 11:54 PM

R145 this is the most plausible explanation

by Anonymousreply 149December 16, 2022 6:26 AM

I’ll still blame regardless. Sociopaths fuck with people’s brains.

by Anonymousreply 150December 16, 2022 6:44 AM

Blame Ellen*

by Anonymousreply 151December 16, 2022 6:44 AM

So Annie killed herself, we know she ate Ellen's gash and ass. Then Ellen's black assistant kills himself. If Portia kills herself it will be a trifecta. I hope she does do it.

by Anonymousreply 152December 16, 2022 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!