Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be excerpts from the forthcoming autobiography SPARE by Prince Harry

"You may not believe it, but even though I'm an actual prince, and a royal duke, of the United Kingdom, I don't always have all the answers for life's problems. Even though I am a trained and decorated master soldier, I don't always know in every situation immediately what I should do.

Which brings me to why meeting Meghan was the best thing to ever happen to me..."

--p. 12

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 11:25 AM

While she made me promise never to tell, Mummy told me she loved me more than William. And who could blame her?

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 5:31 AM

I never wanted to be King. Sure there's lots of money and I'd be in charge of this family I hate so much and could fuck with them endlessly, but believe me, I never wanted to be King and was never inn ANY WAY jealous of William. The very idea is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 5:34 AM

I want love. I need love. I love everyone. But my family hates me. They hate my wife. Brits hate me and my wife. My wife is awesome. Life is bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 5:56 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 5:58 AM

Mummy Mummy Mummy.....Meghan Meghan Meghan

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 6:33 AM

Kate was always jealous of Meghan, because she is more like my own beloved mother than she could ever be.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 6:43 PM

The moment I met Meghan, my soul plunged into a well of pure affection and real compassion, and I was reborn.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 10:24 AM

When I entered her tight temple of lust for the first time, I fully immersed myself into this fount of carnal desires.

When I finally departed from Meghan's well of pleasure, I was reborn, rejuvenated in mind and body.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 10:27 AM

I went to Eton, how was I supposed to know what a swastika was?

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 10:35 AM

I stand in Meghan’s knowing.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 10:39 AM

I got into military academy only because I'm a pretty smart cookie. I even know how to write my name as I properly did on my daughter's birth certificate:

Harry, HRH The Duke of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 10:49 AM

Meghan, the love of my life (is that good enough, luv?) and I left the burden of living life in the public eye as members if the Royal family so that we could live life in the public eye as whingers and tossers who make money by shitting all over the family that raised me.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 11:08 AM

Before we united ourselves in carnal pleasures for the first time, Meghan confessed to me she was still a virgin.

She has been honest and truthful ever since.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 11:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!