Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ABC pulls TJ Holmes and Amy Robach from "GMA 3" hosting duties

In the wake of their well-publicized romance, GMA 3 hosts TJ Holmes and Amy Robach have been pulled from the host chairs, according to ABC. They are still employed by the network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2022 2:01 AM

They are probably getting complaints from the stay at home moms who find it all very immoral and don’t want to see them on camera anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 12:37 AM

Those stay at home moms are probably jealous of Amy Robach ! They fantasize about TJ.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 12:48 AM

Don Lemon has 'broken his silence' on the affair, and hopes ABC puts these two lovebirds back at the host's table immediately. He didn't say whether he and Holmes ever had an affair, though.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 8:19 PM

Big dick?

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 8:20 PM

I have no idea who these people are and never watch morning talk shows…but why are they suspended for this? Who cares if they're shtupping? Is it against talk show rules?

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 8:24 PM

[R5] It's and ABC show, which means it's owned by Disney. Apparently, they have very strict rules and codes of ethic when it comes to romances in the work place (for obvious reasons). From what's been said, there is no rule against it, but they should have let HR and the PTB know when this first started (last year) so ABC / Disney could have a handle on this for when the story blew up (last week). Many big companies and corporations have these rules in place for office romances.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 8:29 PM

R5, I think there’s a lot of people who share your question. The network said no rules were broken then they still yanked them both. I am beginning to suspect there’s more to this. The mention of Robin Roberts taking an interest in this years back is very strange. Did she pull strings? Is she that powerful?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 8:30 PM

Newspaper had photo of moving van at Amy's 59 Barrow Street apartment.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 8:30 PM

Cheating sluts, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 8:36 PM

[quote] The network said no rules were broken then they still yanked them both.

No rules were broken as far as them having an affair. However protocol was broken as far as ABC / Disney was concerned, and therefore they have been pulled.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 8:40 PM

It’s not that two consenting adults — who were both separated from their respective spouses— had an affair. However, they should have disclosed it.

In the week that this affair became known, I was half-watching their show when I noticed that Amy and TJ were having some spat on air with TJ complaining, “we’re not doing this here, are we?” Amy ended whatever little argument they were having, but it was definitely weird. Once their affair became known it all made a lot of sense.

Once they committed to dating each other they should have let their bosses know so they could deal with the inevitable issues surrounding an in-office romance.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 8:45 PM

TJ is just your garden variety womanizer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2022 10:14 PM

R10 is talking out of they/them’s ass. A “protocol” break that gets you effectively fired may as well be a rule break. What are these retarded semantics? It’s much more credible that it was consisted to be just too distracting, as has since been rumored.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2022 5:24 AM

Do you have to disclose an affair when the employees are on the same level? I thought you only had to disclose if there is a relationship between two employees at different levels.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2022 5:27 AM

ABC is less than happy with TJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2022 6:11 PM

I have always thought that TJ Holmes is a hot piece, but apparently he's a player slut and lets his tumescent tasty chocolate cock lead the way.

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2022 10:28 PM

Not taking TJ's side, but they'd best investigate EVERYBODY if they are gonna investigate him. Shit, I bet Robin was checking out the wool at one point.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2022 8:36 PM

I’m jealous. I want to be the one pulling TJ Holmes.

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2022 8:40 PM

It’s all so counterintuitive. They would attract far more viewers if they just let them fuck on the glass table in front of Robin and George.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2022 11:37 PM

Have they ever heard of serial cheaters Joe and Mika?

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2022 1:47 AM

I like the way R19 thinks.

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2022 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!