Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo fired by Kanye!

Donkyteefs is kicked to the curb!

How is this fucker going to pay his bills, now that he's alienated his latest grift in record time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 18, 2022 2:47 AM

So Milo was advising Ye to praise Hitler? Can this sad motherfucker not speak/think for himself?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2022 6:32 PM

I loved how Kanye stormed off Tim Poole's stupid show and Milo went after him to "make sure he's all right" which probably involved a 30-second blowjob in the hallway.

Back to the Unemployment line for Donkeyteefs.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2022 6:45 PM

So is Kanye just doing the rounds of every show in the MAGA-sphere and confusing/alienating them one by one? Why do they keep having him on when it's clear that he's having a full-blown mental health crisis? He's gonna end up like Howard Beale.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2022 6:50 PM

Is Milo eating pussy yet?

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2022 6:55 PM

Has he asked Katie Hopkins for advice?

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2022 7:02 PM

Miss Hanrahan may have to resort to peddling her white ass on the streets in order to put food on the table.

Hope she can survive on a starvation diet.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2022 7:05 PM

Will Milo open an onlyfans as a last resort?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2022 7:06 PM

Right now he’d have problems getting an only fan, let alone fans.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2022 7:25 PM

"Tell them how much you love the Third Reich and the man behind it! That's sure to win you votes!"

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2022 7:27 PM

Kanye is clearly an uneducated idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2022 8:01 PM

White supremacy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2022 8:07 PM

Milo is chaste now. He doesn't take BBC.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2022 8:45 PM

Is he still working for Marjorie Taylor Greene?

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2022 8:50 PM

If Kanye was paying him at all, he was paying him in Yeezys.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2022 8:50 PM

No r13. I posted yesterday that he announced that's he's done with mtg.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2022 8:55 PM

At the tender young age of 38, where does he go from here?

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2022 8:58 PM

Even Ye knows when its time to take out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2022 8:58 PM

[quote] He doesn't take BBC.

But he probably rents a few.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2022 9:03 PM

Ye is starring in his own horror film.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2022 9:22 PM

Crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2022 9:34 PM

Gotta love a white man r20!

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2022 9:36 PM

Interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2022 9:42 PM

[quote]"Tell them how much you love the Third Reich and the man behind it! That's sure to win you votes!"

Donkeyteefs Shabopalopoulos IS My Friend Julie!

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2022 9:44 PM

So, Kanye didn't know on his own that those statements were bad??

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2022 9:48 PM

R20 omg he truly is losing his shit. It’s starting to get funny now.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2022 9:50 PM

Venice Beach I assume? Hardly unusual to see weirdos there.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2022 9:54 PM

Ye found that his bussy was old and dry and let him go

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2022 9:59 PM

WHY IS HE STILL IN AMERICA.

DEPORT HIM.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2022 10:08 PM

Milo is getting quite the gut on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2022 10:08 PM

Eww R29. From a snack to shit in less than 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2022 10:10 PM

He was hardly ever a snack R30.

Now this sounds interesting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2022 10:13 PM

maybe not R31 but he didn't look like a try hard freak either

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2022 10:16 PM

R31 what kind of recorded dirt from Milo is going to faze Ye at this point?

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2022 10:21 PM

Good point R33.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2022 10:26 PM

The only way I’m going to click on a Twitter link is if musk wires me $1000

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2022 10:28 PM

Does he get to butt fuck Kim as a parting gift?

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2022 10:33 PM

He’s doing another interview. Gd help us all. This kid has a large following and he’s definitely not pro-Kanye. I don’t know why a gamer needs to have him on.

I’m waiting for Kanye to start bleaching his skin ala Sammy Sosa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2022 10:57 PM

Umma jeenyus

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote] what kind of recorded dirt from Milo is going to faze Ye at this point?

Congratulations on using faze instead of “phase.” I think it’s the first time I’ve seen anyone do this on the internets.

Maybe I should say “Congradulations for not using a rediculous mispelt word like a bafoon.”

by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2022 11:10 PM

It would be awesome if Milo has Fuentes talking about how stupid his audience is.. Or if Fuentes talks about which GOP senators he has fucked....Stranger things have happened---Just ask the Black White Supremacist Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2022 11:35 PM

[quote]Milo is getting quite the gut on him.

Eating his lack of feelings, maybe? He's turning into Reverent Meeker from the end of the 80s remake of [italic]The Blob[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2022 12:08 AM

Now that he's been fired by one of the most insane people on the planet - perhaps Chronic Meth Addict Yiannopoulos should publicly announce that like Ye, he is also a black man.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2022 12:23 AM

R39 amen brother. I feel the same way when I hear “diffusing” a situation.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2022 5:29 AM

I thought Milo had already found his new path to untold wealth a few years back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2022 5:59 AM

Lots of people are aware that Milo "Dangerous Faggot" Yiannopoulos is a self-loathing homo. Too few realize that he's also a self-loathing Jew.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2022 7:18 AM

Milo’s teeth have changed; they look normal-sized and fake now. Maybe Daddy Thiel paid to get the incisors of his favorite whore shaved down. The overbite Is gone too. Poor thing probably has to wear a headgear at night to keep his donkey jaws from springing back out.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2022 7:53 AM

^^ ha! Ha! Ha!

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2022 7:55 AM

Milo is a Jew? Kanye probably didn't know that either.

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2022 7:59 AM

Yeah he had 2 years, tops, in his career when he was fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2022 8:01 AM

Milo is not Jewish. There is no evidence that he is of even partial Jewish descent.

It's a scam, same as the black husband and the rapey priest.

by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2022 8:14 AM

Poor Milo will be back to selling overpriced junk on the Christian shopping channel before we know it, hopefully alongside the same bible Frau who clearly hates his guts.

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2022 8:22 AM

Milo somehow crawled back from out of obscurity and into Kanye’s orbit. He had one job: don’t fuck it up. He lasted two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2022 8:27 AM

I want Milo to have a psychotic break. He's had junior versions already and I want the full Keven Sesshums I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW special.

I want him running through the streets, screaming and crying and tearing at his hair, aware that he's wasted his entire fucking life and will remain unemployable and loathed until the day he dies. I want him to storm the gates at Mar-A-Lago howling "Why, Daddy, why?" I want him to wake up in a Palm Beach jail cell, assuming they have one, and face the cold bleak and hideous reality that he has constructed for himself, a reality of endless pot noodles and a shared bathroom somewhere back in Peckham.

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2022 8:29 AM

^^ In other words, take his drugs away?

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2022 8:42 AM

Kanye might want to tread lightly. This fucker has the habit of recording everything. Milo is a cunt but no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2022 8:49 AM

[quote]Far-right activist Laura Loomer, who is feuding with Yiannopoulos, recently leaked direct messages that purport to show Yiannopoulos insisting that Ye is gay.

Does anyone have these leaked messages?

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2022 8:49 AM

Milo, Nick and Ye share a special bond, yes — the anti-semitism, but also… a love of high-fashion clothing design.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2022 8:56 AM

The thought of those three fucking each other is delicious because it is so revolting.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2022 9:09 AM

[QUOTE] Milo is not Jewish. There is no evidence that he is of even partial Jewish descent.

wikipedia says his mother is jewish

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2022 5:51 PM

Wikipedia bases that comment on one source. Milo himself.

He's lying.

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2022 7:31 PM

I would love for Kanye to be outed. I’m sort of shocked there’s never been tangible gossip on it. Riccardo Tischi was mostly speculation.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2022 7:36 PM

R61 that because he's not gay. It's sick that so many gay men only on datalounge Wang public training wrecks to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2022 7:37 PM

"Wang Public Training Wrecks" is my stripper name.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2022 7:43 PM

R62, the gay speculation has not just been on the DL. I’ve read it multiple places for years, especially in the Riccardo days.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2022 7:44 PM

Years ago on Twitter I saw Milo post a photo of something very obscene and crude to just a regular subject and I thought it was really an odd response. It seemed not a very bright thing to do and it was within days he was kicked off Twitter permanently. They did not mention that Tweet but I wondered if it was the real reason. There are some things it's not advisable to do if you want to keep your presence welcome. It seemed pretty stupid because I thought it wasn't going to keep him around long and then bam, he was kicked off. Nothing he does now surprises me.

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2022 8:10 PM

What was the tweet R65?

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2022 9:07 PM

these people are all nutz

by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2022 9:31 PM

Has he started a gofundme yet? Or a humiliation kink OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2022 9:54 PM

R66 I do not remember it was anymore. I saw it in passing and was surprised. My settings are only to people I permit on Twitter and I never had seen anything like that one is all I remember.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2022 12:04 AM

Milo will end up doing OnlyFans scenes pissing on Jason Dottley. You heard it here first!

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2022 6:12 AM

Who the hell is gonna pay to watch that crap R70?

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2022 11:03 AM

R71, I think Milo might be the first person to have an OnlyFans frequented exclusively by hate-watchers.

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2022 3:10 PM

Perhaps exclusively, but I have the impression the plurality of Harry Jowsey's subscibers fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 73December 8, 2022 7:33 PM

Donkeyteefs releases a statement on his leaked invoice to Kayne for $116K worth of bad advice:

"Today, someone leaked an invoice of mine to TMZ in support of the claim that I am billing Ye $116,000 for my time in LA. My first instinct was that I should let this go uncorrected, because thanks to the amusing short-sightedness of this unknown villain my going rate as a consultant just shot up to $58k a week. A Christmas miracle!

But, no. Already, we are into Advent, and as I reflect on the birth of Our Lord I am reminded that it is too worldly, too grasping and too self-serving to let this lie stand. Therefore, to the four people who care: The invoice in question is limited strictly to retainers, fees and expenses for the various other people I brought in.

In fact there’s nothing allocated for me at all. Why would there be? I am a wealthy retired man. I would never lower myself to sending an invoice for a few days’ exploratory work. Such niggardliness is altogether too gauche, ill-mannered and—no, I won’t say it—for my tastes. Meticulous invoicers are among my least favorite types of people. "

Oh, Donkeyteefs. How quaint you are. We all know you don't have two pennies to rub together. Maybe you'll find some extra ketchup packets in tonight's dumpster and make yourself a nourishing bowl of tomato soup. One can hope.

by Anonymousreply 74December 8, 2022 11:03 PM

Kanye released a song on IG, which was pulled already. I’m truly amazed how this guy is viewed as a genius. He does the same thing every time. Takes a classic track and raps over it. In this case, it was a Donnie Hathaway song. I was a big fan of a remix of his called Gorgeous, but it was remixed by a youtuber and sounded 1000x better than Kanye’s original, which I didn’t like at all. This dude has to be the biggest musical fraud of all time.

by Anonymousreply 75December 8, 2022 11:17 PM

Why did Ye fire him ?

Did he accidentally call him Bey ?

by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2022 11:37 PM

R74 so Milo is “retired and wealthy”? Do we actually believe that?! His style of writing is deeply obnoxious and repulsive, much like himself. I’m glad obscurity is calling and wants him back.

by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2022 8:50 AM

“retired and wealthy”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2022 9:34 AM

He used “niggardly” just to be offensive. (Yes, I know it means stingy and is of Scandinavian origin.)

by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2022 9:55 AM

No amount of trolling can make this guy interesting.

by Anonymousreply 80December 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Self-immolation might, though. He should give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2022 3:09 AM

He's always looked greasy enough to combust.

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2022 9:20 PM

Hey! Does anyone else remember when Milo claimed his Greek grandmother was Jewish? His Greek *paternal* grandmother was Greek.

Look at Milo’s wiki entry. It claims *his mother* was Jewish.

[quote] Born as Milo Hanrahan, Yiannopoulos was born and raised in Chatham, Kent, England.[1] His father is of half-Greek and half-Irish descent and his mother is Jewish.[26] His parents divorced when he was a child.[27][4]

[quote] Raised by his mother and her second husband. Yiannopoulos has stated that he did not have a good relationship with his stepfather. He is described as a practising Roman Catholic. As a teenager, Yiannopoulos lived with his paternal grandmother whose surname, Yiannopoulos, he later adopted.[28]

Am I the only one who remembers the Jewish grandmother lie? And does anyone have any evidence his mother was Jewish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 18, 2022 2:36 AM

Milo's mother is only Jewish because he says she was. He is lying.

Lying, lying, lying.

No rapey priest, no Jewish mom, no black husband.

He is lying.

That's what the cunt does.

Lie.

by Anonymousreply 84December 18, 2022 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!