Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A look at the time Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for a favor

“I realize you don’t really know Buckley,” Susie Carlson wrote via email in 2014 to Hunter Biden, a Georgetown graduate and the son of the then-vice president. “Maybe you could meet or speak to him and he could send you a very brief resume with his interests and grades attached.”

“I can’t thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Bucky’s behalf,” he wrote. “So nice of you. I know it’ll help. Hope you’re great and we can all get dinner soon.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 12:53 AM

Tucker is such a scumbag

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2022 5:30 PM

Bucky? child abuse

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2022 5:39 PM

What a colossal son-of-a-bitch Carlson is. I hope his son ends up a huge disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2022 5:42 PM

I can't imagine any of his kids turning out to be anything but a disappointment unless they inherit the neighbor's character and intellect.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2022 5:44 PM

Tucker the scumbag. His kids should become communists and tell all what is going on in with hypocrites lieTucker C.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2022 5:51 PM

Eew his kid is named Buckley? What in white trash hell.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2022 6:00 PM

William F. Buckley.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2022 6:24 PM

My nepo kid wasn't intelligent or good enough to get into school, so I asked the neighborhood crackhead for a solid

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2022 6:25 PM

Also, tuck the cuck was left a single dollar as his inheritance from his mom who couldn't stand his ass either

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2022 6:27 PM

R9 For reasons well known to him.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2022 6:33 PM

That's hilarious, R9. I can understand his mom.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2022 6:37 PM

Buckley ended up at UVA, which, when I was in college, was considered a lot more prestigious than Georgetown. I wonder whether Hunter's letter was enough.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2022 6:45 PM

The mom did give him a raging case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome tho

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2022 6:46 PM

At age 24 Buckley went on to become communications director for Republican from Indiana Jim Banks, with a salary of $130k. Tucker was aghast anyone would suggest nepotism played a role in his hiring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 6:48 AM

Why does Buckley have such disgusting teeth?

Fucker C can't afford dental care for his family?

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 7:49 AM

Buck never would have asked for a favor.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 11:22 AM

[quote] What a colossal son-of-a-bitch Carlson is. I hope his son ends up a huge disappointment.

Trust me, he is completely useless. Princess Tinymeat indeed!

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 2:59 PM

Not surprised that Carlson would do this, then stab Biden in the back. He's a total piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 3:03 PM

They're both drug addicts. Hunter is in recovery, while Tucker has a raging pain killer addiction

They had the same dealer. Tucker wasn't that bad of an addict back then. But now he's like rush limbaugh. That's how they knew each other

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 3:07 PM

My family are drunks and fuckups. Connections? We ain't got none unless you are referring to the neighborhood dealer. But I was able to get into my school of choice, with a full academic scholarship and I didn't need daddy to hook me up.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 4:20 PM

R19. I totally believe that. Tucker slurs and is slackjawed and can't all be stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 4:30 PM

Buckley sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 11:55 PM

Buck never would have had a name like Buckley!

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 12:29 AM

looking at the OPs screenshot it's hard to believe Tucker is older than Hunter if only by a year.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!