Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Christie's Niece Kicked Off Plane for Accusing Latino Family of 'Smuggling Cocain

Shannon Epstein, the 25-year-old niece of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), was arrested in an extremely dramatic, combative event at Louis Armstrong International Airport in New Orleans on November 24 after being kicked off her plane. The Times-Picayune reports that Epstein had asked a family she perceived to be Latino on her flight if they were “smuggling cocaine.” (The family has not been identified.) When airline workers decided to remove her from the flight and the plane returned to the gate, she became “increasingly irate,” and the incident escalated at the airport.

When deputies tried to arrest Epstein at the airport, she fought back. Per the Times-Picayune:

In the scuffle, she injured six deputies, biting one of the arm and breaking the skin, and kicking another in the groin, Rivarde said. They were treated there by paramedics.

All the while, Epstein shouted that the deputies were going to lose their jobs or end up in jail, boasting that she was related to powerful people and that her uncle is a friend of former President Donald Trump, Rivarde said. Chris Christie did not return messages left Friday at two telephone numbers associated with him.

Seven deputies were needed to handcuff Epstein to a wheelchair, so that she could be moved to the airport security office, Rivarde said. She continued to shout vulgarities and try to bite deputies, he added.

The Christie family is no stranger to criminal scandals. Epstein’s uncle, who ran against Trump in the the 2016 Republican presidential primary before buddying up to him for several years, infamously shut down a New Jersey bridge at rush hour to punish a mayor who refused to endorse his re-election bid.

Epstein was booked with six counts of battery on a police officer, made her $10,750 bail, and was released from the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center on Thanksgiving Day. The case will likely move to federal court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 2:09 AM

Chris Christie bridge scandal: a primer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2022 3:55 PM

Let me guess, is she a great big fat entitled Joisey gurl?

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2022 4:14 PM

Yes, Miss Krispy Kreme is a great big fat entitled Joisey gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2022 4:17 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2022 4:29 PM

How very out of character for a usually so classy family. Keep it real Christies!

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2022 4:43 PM

Cunt with a huge gunt.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2022 4:43 PM

Old news. Do a search before starting new posts, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2022 4:45 PM

"Ma'am, is that cocaine in your FUPA?"

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2022 4:52 PM

^ No sir, it's just baby powder I use in the folds of my fatty gunt.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2022 5:03 PM

Why do I suspect NyPost won’t go near this story?

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2022 5:38 PM

The post is fapping over photographs of a nine inch erect penis stolen from a victim's mobile phone, they are calling this evidence of a liberal conspiracy

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2022 5:41 PM

The whole family are Jackson Whites.

Google it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2022 5:42 PM

Epstein's removal was requested by airline workers, but she only became more upset as the plane started taxiing, officials told the outlet. Epstein apparently refused to get off of the jet bridge then bit the arm of a deputy, kicked another in the groin and hurt four more while they tried to detain her, the spokesman tells the outlet.

Epstein apparently said to authorities: "Do you know who I am? I'm Chris Christie's daughter and you're so f***ed," the New York Post said citing court documents. "You will lose your job over this sh*t. I know Donald Trump."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 1:07 AM

Watch Chris Christie explain why Kushner's father was prosecuted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 1:08 AM

I guess she’s a dyke, at least according to the NY Post.

In her screed against the police, the ex-gov’s niece also accused the officers of homophobia.

“By this time tomorrow you will both be in jail. What the f— did I do? I’m a lesbian. Is that it? Do you want put your d–k in me? That’s it, isn’t it. That’s what this is all about? You want to put your d—k in my mouth, don’t you? You’re so f—-ed, you a—hole,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 1:19 AM

Drunken foolishness. Folly.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 1:20 AM

What a stupid b****. They should have shot her as soon as they got her off the plane and just been done with the f****** c***.

Also whenever I read the name Louis Armstrong I always think of that song what A wonderful world and then it makes me giggle especially now cuz of that whoever was like I hate that song and made a whole topic about it and then hopefully they read this and they're like ah my eyes and my ears.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 1:44 AM

Why is this shit happening every day, everywhere all around the world? And it’s individuals, groups, political leaders and their parties.

A couple of years ago I started joking with my brother that plastic water bottles, around for 60 years, have begun to break down the synapses in the brains of everyone around the world.

We’re not laughing any more. There is some sort of global disfunction happening that hasn’t happened before. Devolution. I bet it’s taking root. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I’ve swilled from my fair share of plastic bottles. Worrisome.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!