Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

VIOLENT NIGHT

Caught this at the theater tonight. Hilarious!

DL fave Beverly D'Angelo is awesome as a foul mouthed, ball busting grandma.

Over the top gore but used for comedic effect. Great bit where the little girl takes inspiration from having watched Home Alone.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 5:16 PM

Do you see David naked?

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 6:46 AM

Shirtless, yes.

Naked, no.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 11:33 AM

Good enough for me, R2.

I'll be seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 4:42 PM

I’ve seen it. He’s shirtless, but remember he’s Santa Claus and not a Tom of Finland model. I’d still do him. There’s another actor playing the little girl’s father who’s oddly hot in a Boris Karloff kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 4:58 PM

[quote]There’s another actor playing the little girl’s father who’s oddly hot in a Boris Karloff kind of way.

I thought he was hot, too. Moreso than conventional "hottie" Cam Gigandet. He looked a bit like a leaner Dominic West, who always does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 5:04 PM

Bev D'Angelo is a national treasure. I love her in Maid to Order... which reminds me: remember when movies used to be fun?! Oh and that movie was written and directed by a woman before everyone started acting like women had never written or directed before --and all women directors started making humorless shit like She Said and Women Talking. God, these are dour times dominated by humorless neurodivergents.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 5:10 PM

Beverly D'Angelo has really fucked up her face. She lookee worse than Madonna. Cam Gigandet has aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 2:44 PM

[quote] "Moreso than conventional "hottie" Cam Gigandet."

I had no idea he was even still working.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 3:05 PM

Bevs is gorgeous. Here's a photo I took of her in an elevator with my cell phone a few months back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 3:47 PM

R4, that's exactly why I like David! I have no interest in a Tom of Finland type.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 5:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!