Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS. Bravo’s version of 90 Day Fiancé but classier.

The Irish guy is cute. The gay guy is adorable. I’ll continue watching for them.

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2023 4:18 AM

hey OP I'm glad you made a thread. I was hoping DL could get into this

there is a gay guy lol but he's kind of embarrassing with his lack of knowledge about anything outside the US. Then again he grew up in Fargo

the Indian guy is hot as fuck! and the Indian American girl is pretty. lmao at how intrusive his parents are

I can't believe the Montana girl and the Irish guy slept together on night 1

Philip Michael Thomas' son is attractive. I wouldn't be able to handle only cold showers in Ghana though

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 7:18 AM

Philip Michael Thomas has FIFTEEN KIDS??? Damn! The Indian guy is very hot and the parents are like a crossover from Family Karma. So sweet and welcoming. The dad showing off his sons modeling pics was adorable. It’s going to be fun watching the big Fargo guy navigate that small Parisian apartment. The Irish guys house was nicely decorated and immaculate. And he cooks! She better hold on to him.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 12:39 PM

This is my new favorite show!

I think the gay guy Aaron is cute. But his brother Adam is even cuter!

I could tell that the French guy isn't a match for him. Aaron was expecting Chris Hemsworth, and he got Frandie Grande. And in a tiny studio apartment with a bed on the floor, on top of everything else.

That matchmaker really fucked him over.

She literally could not find ANYONE better than that, in all of Paris? What a bitch.

Proof yet again, that Bravo really does hate gay men.

I also feel bad for the guy who was sent to Ghana. That country looks awful. However, the girl is very pretty and nice. He should just take her back to Atlanta, and be done with it. Who in the fuck wants to bathe in cold water from a bucket? PASS!

Miss GURLEENA (yes, that's her real name!!!) is such a fucking MEGA BITCH!

She is as cold as ice. And she certainly doesn't deserve that beautiful HUNK of a man, Shreya. He is so fucking gorgeous and humble. And his family is wonderful.

You can tell that she hates him (I have a feeling she wants a white guy), and I don't know what the Matchmaker was thinking. Another FAIL.

Besides the Miami Vice guy's son, the only other good match was Danna in Ireland. Those two got along right off the bat.

The Irish guy is adorable (but way too skinny).

He definitely has game, too. He had no problem jumping into bed with her on night ONE!! Hahaha.

I'm definitely tuning in to this.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 4:43 PM

Aaron said the French guy wasn’t his physical type but he’s open minded enough to give it a shot and I love him for that. None of his comments were nasty and he has a great sense of humor. Finally, a positive gay on a Bravo show. Gurleena is single for a reason. I can’t believe she left those adorable dogs behind. If I couldn’t take them with me immediately I would have stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] Finally, a positive gay on a Bravo show

I totally agree. Aaron is very likable.

But I think his standards are too high. Like most gay men.

He keeps expecting to find "Thor" to date him, but it's just not going to happen.

[quote] Gurleena is single for a reason

Yeah. She's a completely miserable person.

I have a feeling that she'll end up an Old Maid.

No guy wants to be with that kind of negativity.

P.S., I'll take Shreyas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 12:35 AM

It's [bold]not[/bold] classier OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 12:43 AM

I checked the demographic stats of San Diego. It is 60% white. That leaves 40%. She said she kept dating white guys who couldn't relate or sympathize with the experience of non-white people. She didn't live in an all-white area as I posted. Why didn't she try dating black, Asian, Hispanic etc men? Her excuse that San Diego is "not diverse" seems silly. It's not like she was living in Fargo like Aaron

speaking of Aaron, he seems aright but very clueless and his standards are too high. His face isn't bad and he's got a good job but his body is average. He wouldn't be able to land the "blond muscle god" type he so desires unless the guy was going to sponge off him for money. If he got his own body better he'd have a better shot. The French guy is below him though looks and career-wise. Aaron was instantly turned off by that tiny apartment in the 18th arrondissement

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2022 2:59 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing R7, when Gurleena said that there were only white guys in San Diego.

I was like, "WHAT???!!!" There are tons of other ethnicities. She probably just lives and works around white guys, and that's probably all she would date.

Btw, did anyone catch what Aaron said about his dick size? He said, "I'm a big guy and it's 'proportional.'"

He must be hung!

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 7:00 AM

Dot or feather?

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 8:11 AM

Dot. She matched up with an Indian (dot) too.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2022 8:24 AM

another issue is they are of different ethnic groups in India. She is Punjabi. His family speaks Hindi so they could be from a number of areas in India but not Punjab. It was nice of the mother to go out of her way to make Punjabi flatbread for her.

so she is tired of dating white guys who don't understand but she also said she wasn't into Indian guys due to the hangups she has with her own unhappy upbringing. He's so attractive maybe he can win her over. I would be a bit uncomfortable meeting the family right away though, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2022 8:58 AM

[quote] He's so attractive maybe he can win her over.

Judging from the previews from later in the season, it doesn't seem likely.

The Montana lady and Irish guy seem to have an instant connection, and it looks like the Miami Vice guy's son proposes to the girl in Ghana.

The other two couples are clearly not attracted to each other.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2022 9:12 AM

One observation: Aaron is completely left out of the season promo commercials. They focus on the other couples and one we haven’t met yet. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2022 1:16 PM

Looks like things start to heat up next week. Gurleena was throwing out a lot of red flags tonite. The gay couple is adorable and I predict a wedding in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote] The gay couple is adorable

In the previews, Aaron said the French guy is moving too fast = NO MATCH!

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 2:20 AM

I was really turned off by the gay Brit's attitude towards Gurleen cleaning up after herself. It's thought of as bad for a guest to help servants in Dubai? I too would feel bad if I just left my trash all over the place like a slob

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 8:52 AM

He was bitchy but she should respect how they do things in the country where she's a guest. Plus she was pretty annoying about it and making a point of letting everyone know that she was helping. I like her less and less.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 7:05 PM

Aaron seems to be warming up to Mael's personality but he said in his confessionals he still doesn't really find him attractive lol

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 11:45 PM

Gurleena is a bitch.

I love how she says there is "no diversity" in San Diego.

Um... tell that to all the Mexicans and Filipinos.

Oh, but they probably don't exist to her, because she only sees white people.

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2022 3:56 AM

Brian from Ireland is such a catch!

He is a self-made man with a good job, his own home, he's very comfortable financially, and he's a hard worker.

Not only that, he's so considerate and attentive.

Brenna totally lucked out with Brian. How in the hell could he not find an Irish girlfriend???

Having watched the episode just today, I actually think it was Shreyas' friends who were stirring up shit.

Gurleena was actually being helpful. I would have done the same if I were a guest in someone's home.

However, culturally, I can see where Shreyas was coming from.

Shreyas' gay friend with the British accent was a real bitch. He was being to nasty to Gurleena for no reason. And he was doing a lot of shit-talking.

Interestingly, I think that Gurleena had much more chemistry with the older guy with the man bun, tattoos, and the British accent. However, I think he might be married to the drunk older woman.

Their house looked like a total party house! I'm surprised, especially since they're in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2022 5:01 AM

Gurleena seems to be getting along better with Shreyas.

He's such a handsome guy, but a bit high maintenance. He takes longer to get ready than she does.

That camel ride in the desert was amazing. I would love to do something like that.

Aaron and Mael are so mismatched. They'd be better off as friends.

I don't know why Aaron thought that going abroad to find a boyfriend was a good idea. It's not so much that he's uncultured, but he also seems to lack any sort of curiosity about it.

This is not a put down, but he is someone who would be happier eating fast food every day and going to bowling alleys and movie theaters for entertainment.

On the flip side, Mael is quite prissy and judgmental. It's very annoying.

I'm still rooting for Brian and Danna. They are clearly a good match. Not sure what else to say about them, except "When's the wedding?"

I have to check out Phil's Instagram. It looks like he's packing!

by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2022 10:23 AM

On second thought, there's nothing interesting on Phil's Instagram.

Just a lot of him being an attention whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 15, 2022 10:29 AM

I fear that poor Mael will end up with a broken heart. Yes, Phil's insta is thirsty but so is hers. This won't end well. Brian and Danna are so perfect together. I hope it works out. Shreyas is so friggin hot. More shirtless scenes please!

by Anonymousreply 23December 15, 2022 1:26 PM

last night's episode was so entertaining

Danna and Brian are clearly a match in terms of physical attraction and superficial personality but we haven't seen them have any deep conversations yet. I'm curious if they have the same beliefs and goals/desires

Gurleen and Shreyas would make a great couple based on looks. Both beautiful. Very slow process of adjustment so far though lol at least they've gotten their own place. We haven't seen any attempts at physical intimacy. They hugged when meeting for the first time, that's it! He has said he's shy but he should at least try to cuddle or something. I thought when they were looking at the sunset in the desert he was going to make a move. She looked over at him like she was waiting for it but nope, nothing

Phil and Carmen gave us some fun moments. I loved their instagram fight. Yes he is a thirsty fuckboi but sadly that seems to be genetic in his family. She does have bathing suit thirst traps too but I see her point about the dick print posts. Most straight women would be turned off by that.

Aaron and Mael are hilarious. I laughed so hard when Aaron said the foie gras reminded him of cream cheese and of course Mael was offended lol Aaron comes from a deplorable family so I'm not surprised he has no curiosity about cultures outside of the US. Very pathetic for a gay though. He doesn't even know how to say "merci"? holy shit. Mael seems nice but sorry I'd be annoyed if I matched with him too. He's just not physically attractive at all

Naeem and Chandra well it's too early to tell if they match well. He likes how strong she is with checking a man who's out of line but we'll see if he can handle that more than on occasion

by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2022 10:39 PM

I have a feeling there's going to be a falling out between Naeem and Chandra and it's going to end quickly. They're barely featured in trailers and coming attractions. As soon as she said RED FLAGS I figured she's someone who's looking for RED FLAGS.

by Anonymousreply 25December 15, 2022 11:14 PM

when she joked about her cooking giving him diarrhea lol

by Anonymousreply 26December 15, 2022 11:20 PM

R26 that was hilarious. I think he's going to miss his mom. They seem very, very close. I can't imagine packing up and moving that far away from an elderly parent.

by Anonymousreply 27December 15, 2022 11:23 PM

I'm ready for tonight's episode

unfortunately the show is doing horribly in the ratings, not even getting 300,000 which is like the minimum to get future seasons

there's still time for viewership to go up but it's doubtful

by Anonymousreply 28December 21, 2022 7:46 PM

It's a good concept.

I just don't know if the main characters are likable enough. Or interesting enough.

I like the show, but then again, I like travel-themed shows and I'm a sucker for anything with gay people in it.

by Anonymousreply 29December 21, 2022 9:21 PM

Bravo doesn't seem to be giving a push as in weekday or weekend marathons of episodes that have aired so far. They'd rather show BD and BD Med marathons to death. The show rarely airs any other day/night but Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 30December 21, 2022 9:27 PM

Well Brian turned out to be a dick. Too good to be true. Aaron should just go home. At this point I don't see any of them working out.

by Anonymousreply 31December 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32December 22, 2022 3:31 AM

[quote] Well Brian turned out to be a dick

Irish Brian???? Noooooooooooo!!!

He seems like such a good guy.

Then again, I wondered why he was single, since he was such a catch.

by Anonymousreply 33December 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Forcing drugs on someone is not only cruel, but in most cases criminal.

by Anonymousreply 34December 22, 2022 4:01 AM

Who forced drugs on whom?

by Anonymousreply 35December 22, 2022 4:04 AM

lmao tonight was couple's chaos

Aaron and Mael made physical progress but we see in the preview for next episode they take a step back. I don't think Aaron is attracted to Mael. Neither is that attractive. Aaron needs to fix that dad bod btw. If he stopped only eating fast food it would help

I had a feeling once Brian and Danna got to know each other more it wouldn't be so easy breezy. He got turned off when she revealed she's 38 years old. Let's be honest-she looks good for 38 but she doesn't look 20s. She could pass for 32-33 max. His own skin is so wrinkled he looks 45 minimum. Then he got further turned off by her reluctance to deal with the chickens on the farm. He said to her and the camera more than once that he really liked how she looked. Now he tells her she's not normally his type and it was just adrenaline? yikes

Gurleen and Shreyas lmao. I thought Gurleen was in the right when talking to his overly inquisitive friend because it's not his business why they haven't had sex yet. She was wrong for being mad at Shreyas though as he was defending her and she clearly was too upset at the time to see it. It appears next episode they work through that though

Philip and Carmen survived their instagram blowup lol they both seem to be the type to get mad and then get over it quickly

Kareem and Chandra just wow. He is a bit immature but she is way too uptight. I cannot believe she said she wanted to bring him to her family's thanksgiving, then she uninvited him after he annoyed her, then tried inviting him again. He was right to turn that down. He needs to balance his jokes and not do it all the time. Plus he's too pushy. She is a nagging, control freak though and I really don't see them working out but it's early on in the trip

We've seen less than 20 days so far for each couple and all of them have been fascinating to watch but I'm not sure if there are any true matches

by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2022 9:14 AM

I felt so bad for Kareem when she uninvited him. Even her mom and sister told her she was wrong. He needs to find someone with a sense of humor and that someone ain't Chandra. Brian is the type of guy who talks about settling down and having kids but ends up alone because he finds fault with everyone he gets involved with. She's beautiful, easy going and seems very loyal. What more does he want? Mael is going to get his heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 37December 22, 2022 2:48 PM

^ heart broken (two words). Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 38December 22, 2022 2:49 PM

Chandra is nasty, bitter, and evil.

Next week, she gets back together with her "ex" the Uber Driver.

Clearly, she's just toying with Kareem.

I agree with everything you wrote about Brian, R36.

He was very, very, very into her. UNTIL she told him her age. Then he completely checked out.

He gave a lot of excuses, but the bottom line is that he's just shallow and superficial. I mean, why would you dump someone you have a connection with, regardless of their age.

Brian really is a jerk.

I'm curious about Mael's name. Is it short for Ismael? Is he Jewish or Arabic?

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2022 9:28 PM

If I started dating a massage therapist, the first thing I would ask for is a massage! Aaron is just not into him

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2022 1:08 AM

R39 Maël is a French name from the Breton people

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2022 2:04 AM

Mael is not attractive at all.

And he's way too skinny. It makes him look sick.

What a contrast between food-phobic Mael, and junk food loving Aaron.

They were never a match.

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2022 8:02 AM

PS, is Arica Angelo the worst match maker ever?

None of her couples are working out. Some are outright hostile to each other.

And I really don't know how Anorexic Arica can be a match maker and/or relationship expert.

She's clearly mentally ill, judging by her skin and bones body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2022 8:06 AM

we have another 60 days worth of filming to get through, not sure how many more episodes that will be

but so far Arica's matchmaking skills aren't looking so great

I do wonder given some of the blowups and lack of intimacy we've seen so far, if any of the pairs can recover and become a couple

by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2022 10:02 AM

I wonder why Aaron even wanted to be on this show. He seems to have zero sense of adventure and even less interest in learning about a different culture. The rest are embracing it and he was over it before it began.

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2022 1:21 PM

Totally, R45.

Poor Aaron is a Midwestern stereotype.

Uncultured, unsophisticated, and he has Deplorable tastes and likes.

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2022 8:10 PM

Aaron basically spelled out going to LA is his idea of adventure. He wants a Thor-lookalike and to be in WeHo

by Anonymousreply 47December 23, 2022 10:59 PM

Chandra is gross and mean. She has a horrible personality.

Even so, Naeem is obnoxious. He thinks he's funny and playful, but he's not. He's just annoying.

Gurleen is another one who is annoying. She tries to act so tough and in charge, but she comes across as a fucking bitch.

I'm positive that's not what Shreyas is looking for. He deserves someone nicer and better, to match his own personality.

I don't like Mael at all. I think he's ugly and too skinny.

Even worse, he's very uptight and prissy and you can see that he raises his eyebrow, any time Aaron says something.

But Brian has to be the worst. He's very passive aggressive. With his fake little laugh, and fake niceness.

I think Danna is a great catch, but she is a bit lazy. She likes the "idea" of a farm, but not actually working on a farm.

Phil seems like he's trying the hardest. Rubbing Carmen's dirty feet when she felt sick? Damn, that's a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 48December 24, 2022 6:41 AM

If I was Brian & wanted to be paired with someone with whom he could start a family, I would be none too pleased to discover the woman they delivered was 38 years old.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2022 10:43 AM

I'm not an expert but I do believe 38 year old women still bleed and can have children. If he wants a 21 year old virgin he surely can find one in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2022 1:36 PM

So Brian's choice for a match comes down to a woman in her 39th year or a 21-year old virgin, R50?! Would it be a smart decision to try to impregnate Danna immediately upon meeting? Sure, she can get pregnant even as she inches toward her 40th birthday, & beyond, but that's clearly far, far from optimum. And, understandably, Brian knows this.

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2022 3:31 PM

Why does there have to be a heavy? Brian and Danna both seem like perfectly decent people. But not a great match if Brian is looking forward to starting a family down the road.

by Anonymousreply 52December 25, 2022 6:45 PM

I've had this on my DVR for a while and just caught up on all the episodes last night. My thoughts:

Gurleen (God, what a name) has zero interest in Shreyas. In fact, I think she just wanted an exotic trip and 15 minutes of fame. Shreyas has done everything he can to make her comfortable and is really putting in the work, but she's never going to warm up to him.

Philip and Carmen - what a couple of superficial duds. When the only thing they can argue about is Instagram, you know you're dealing with a couple of narcissistic bubbleheads and nothing else. They deserve each other.

Brian is a jerk, trying to backtrack and say he wasn't attracted to Danna after being all over her from day one, simply because she's 38. And I'm sorry, but she looks 38. Is he blind? Not that I have all that much sympathy for Danna. She's a singer-songwriter who's been living in a van. If she thinks she's gonna become an Irish farmer's wife and be content raising chickens and tilling vegetables, she's lying to herself. She got blinded by Brian's looks and physical attention.

Aaron and Mael - oh, my. Aaron has absolutely no interest in poor little homely Mael. Aaron will be back in Fargo at his brother's optometry practice in no time, and Mael will be heartbroken. Mael really, really likes Aaron, and you can tell he's trying so hard to be patient, but I just don't think he's gonna get anything out of Aaron.

Naeem went way over the top with his initial attraction to Chandra, who's actually pretty plain and not very interesting. "You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful!" Enough, Naeem! He's irritating Chandra, and now she's just looking for reasons to not like him. I have a feeling he won't last much longer and will be back with mom soon. If it was me, I'd have left the day she disinvited me from Thanksgiving dinner.

I don't think any of these couples are gonna make it. And who is this supposed wonderful matchmaker who set this all up? I'd demand my money back. She sucks at this.

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote] Not that I have all that much sympathy for Danna. She's a singer-songwriter who's been living in a van. If she thinks she's gonna become an Irish farmer's wife and be content raising chickens and tilling vegetables, she's lying to herself. She got blinded by Brian's looks and physical attention.

I actually think she's only attracted to him because he has a nice house, and probably a decent savings account.

Considering she has no house and probably no money, I can see why she's so into him.

The only problem is the chickens and the chicken poop.

by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2022 10:21 PM

Was there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 55December 29, 2022 4:24 AM

We knew Mael was going to get his heart broken... I wish Aaron was just honest and said that he wasn't that into him

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2023 9:38 AM

Mael can do better. Aaron should go home and adopt a cat and forget about men.

by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2023 11:28 AM

Aaron is your typical "House Hunters International" American, who wants to live abroad, has never been abroad and is flabbergasted when they see how small the apartments are in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2023 1:02 PM

Aaron and Mael were staying in what looked like a nice Air BnB and Aaron chose to sleep on the couch. At this point most of these couples seem to be sticking it out because they made a commitment to the producers. Phil is the only one who is embracing the experience.

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2023 2:35 PM

Aaron is a mess.

I'm glad that Mael is seeing through his bullshit.

It's clear that Aaron has no attraction to Mael. It was clear to his family, as well. They should just stop the charade.

Same for Danna and Brian.

Brian strikes me as a complete phony. From his fake laugh, to his fake lines that he's feeding Danna, I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

He keeps saying, "I can grow to be attracted to you." Oh for fuck's sake, I would be OUT THE DOOR.

You don't grow to love someone, especially when you're clearly repulsed by them at the moment.

I don't understand why he even bothers with pretending, when they both know it's not going to happen.

I cannot stand Gurleena.

She is a miserable human being who cannot understand that the reason she can't find love, is because SHE'S A MISERABLE HUMAN BEING.

She's so unhappy and so confrontational and so cold.

This person will never find a suitable partner. Least of all Shreyas, who deserves someone so much better than this cold bitch.

Naeem is another sucker.

That Chandra bitch is playing him like a flute. She has zero feelings for him, but she keeps stringing him along, WHILE sleeping with her ex boyfriend.

In front of Naeem!!!

I don't blame him for going to a hotel.

He needs to leave Panama immediately. This dumb bitch is taking him for a ride.

Then there's Phil.

He's trying so hard with Carmen, and they seem to be getting along.

Until her twin shows up!

The twin is thinner and better looking than Carmen.

Poor Phil. He was trying to hide his attraction to her twin, but it wasn't working.

Let me just say this.

Arica is THE WORST match maker in history.

None of these people are even remotely suited for each other, and she needs to find another career.

She is HORRIBLE at her job!

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2023 10:29 PM

R60 I agree on this Arica woman. From the beginning, I kept asking myself, "What was this idiot woman thinking putting these people together?"

I have a feeling Arica may just be some actress Bravo hired to play the role of matchmaker, and it was actually the show's runners who put the couples together, purposely pairing up folks that they knew wouldn't be compatible. That's what makes good TV.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2023 10:50 PM

Brian wasn't initially attracted so Danna so he stripped down to his underwear and jumped into bed with her for a cuddle on her first night when she probably just wanted to sleep. I love her and I'm surprised she's single. Brian? I can understand WHY he's single. What a fake.

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2023 10:53 PM

R61, it appears that Arica is a legitimate match maker.

But she really sucks at her job.

I would be embarrassed if I put these people together, especially considering how awful they all are with each other!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2023 10:59 PM

yes with the east asian couple. total set ups. but it was the "conflict" episode.

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2023 11:00 PM

R63 I have a feeling Bravo paid her to be "the face" of the show, but I have my doubts she was responsible for any of the matches. And if she was, she is indeed the worst matchmaker on the planet, and this show should destroy her livelihood.

by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2023 11:55 PM

This series is becoming one huge, steaming pile of shit.

Danna should trust her instincts and get the hell out of there. Brian is a pathological liar and emotional manipulator. If she sticks around, he's just gonna continue to fuck her over mentally.

Mael should listen to that voice in his head, too. Aaron is never going to be attracted to him. Aaron is really starting to bug me. He's as shallow as a creek in a drought, and he always has that semi-smirk on his face that I just wanna slap right off of him. And how the fuck did he ever become a doctor? He thinks France is Italy, and he doesn't know who the President of the United States is. Jesus, what an imbecile. Homely little Mael could do so much better.

I have no interest in either Philip or Carmen. They're both a couple of snoozeworthy narcissists. They're probably the only couple that will end up together (but only for a few months), and that's only because of their mutual interest in themselves.

Naeem needs to back home. Chandra is a nasty bitch who was fucking her ex-boyfriend. That should be the deal breaker. Plus, she's not even mildly attractive, not interesting in the slightest, and her place is a shithole.

Gurleen - fuck that cunt. Shreyas is such a nice guy and has been so accommodating to her, and she's just looking for excuses to hate on him. I wish he'd get some balls and kick her out the apartment and keep it for himself (although I'm sure Bravo found it for them and is paying the rent on it).

by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2023 12:06 AM

I didn't realize until this episode how bad Danna's skin is. That's probably what's turning Brian off. That and those ridiculous false eyelashes that look like they could propel her into the air in a big wind.

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2023 12:08 AM

Did anybody else notice that after Carmen made a big deal about people from Ghana eating with their hands when Phil first showed up, when her sister came over, they were all using silverware?

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2023 3:46 PM

Now you know why alll these people are still single!

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2023 4:55 PM

did they just suck, fondle, or fuck?

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2023 5:00 PM

[quote] I didn't realize until this episode how bad Danna's skin is. That's probably what's turning Brian off.

Um, have you seen Brian's skin?

It's the same, if not worse.

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2023 5:35 PM

R71 Brian has ruddy, weathered skin, most likely from working outdoors.

Danna just has oily, pimply skin, probably from plastering her face with heavy makeup for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2023 5:38 PM

Brian was doing that slutty, flirty thing showing his belly, or lack thereof, with that fitted waist sweater when they first met.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2023 5:41 PM

Brian looks like he would let a guy suck him off. And maybe fuck one of his chickens.

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2023 6:28 PM

Those family interaction scenes with Gurleen and Shreyas' family and Aaron and Mael's family were uncomfortable as hell.

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2023 7:10 PM

r75

I call fraudacity on the Aaron/Mael's family conservation... I have never had a conversation about my sex life with my BF in front of his family

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2023 8:39 PM

R76. But I guarantee you know who the President of the USA is. Aaron is clearly clueless in every respect.

by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2023 8:56 PM

he said Biden.

he's just a Bernie-fag.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2023 9:08 PM

he said Bernie.

i'm a tipsy fag.

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2023 9:09 PM

R78 He said "Bernie."

Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2023 9:47 PM

like your momma!

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2023 9:48 PM

but you liked it.

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2023 9:48 PM

Wow. Gurleen acted like a total classless brat. Good riddance. But it was very sweet how his family felt sad and said nothing negative about her. Such good people. Glad we got a bit more insight into Chandra. This one might actually work out.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2023 1:03 PM

[quote] Gurleen acted like a total classless brat.

She acts like a perpetual victim. And she even tried to lie about her reasons for wanting to leave.

Arica correctly said that Gurleen was leaving "for her mental health." They even caught her saying it on camera, yet she continued to lie about it, and then attacked Arica for saying EXACTLY what came out of Gurleen's mouth!

Something is very wrong with Gurleen. Like, VERY wrong.

Shreyas totally dodged a bullet. Arica is back trying to make another match for him, but I think that Shreyas can do better on his own.

It's weird, but all of these Americans look like they have a gun to their heads, when it comes to their match partners.

None of them have any actual chemistry, and they're even saying it on the show. Yet it seems they are being forced to continue the charade.

These couples are all disasters, and the match maker could not have gotten the pairings more WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2023 3:17 PM

Gurleen has serious issues, and she's never gonna be able to find a partner until she deals with them. She lashes out at the world's worst matchmaker, Arica, for telling her she should go home for her mental health, even though those are the exact words she used. I felt really bad for Shreyas, and his family kind of pissed me off, because they seemed to imply he did something to make her leave. If I were Shreyas, I'd say "hell, no!" to any future matches from Arica. She clearly sucks at her job.

I feel bad for Chandra, but that still doesn't excuse her treatment of Naeem. Now he's moved from being her potential romantic partner to being her therapist. That's a relationship that's never gonna work out.

Philip and Carmen are just plain boring. I think the producers of the show see that, too, since they seem to consistently get less air time than any of the other couples.

Poor little Mael just keeps trying to make it work with Aaron, but Aaron only wants a Thor-type guy. Drawing penises together isn't going to make them a couple.

I still don't trust Brian. He seems like an emotional manipulator to me, and he sees an easy target in Danna. If I were here, I'd go with the cutie who let her borrow his equipment so she could sing her stupid songs on the street.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2023 11:49 AM

Now that Naeem has gotten a new door for Chandra, can he get her a decent office chair so she can do her remote customer service job?

by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2023 12:06 PM

Fucking Aaron... no kiss on Mael's birthday nor on NYE? How can Mael not realize that he is just NOT into him?

I felt bad for almost everyone on this ep

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2023 1:10 AM

Mael is better off. The idiot doesn't even know who the president is. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2023 1:11 AM

Poor Mael. He needs to tell Aaron to go home. It's just not gonna happen. I also have my suspicions that Aaron could actually plan a whole excursion to Champagne by himself, since he thinks France is Italy. I have a feeling Bravo set the whole thing up and said, "Go on this day trip and try to be nice to Mael."

I like the Jersey girl who got paired up with Shreyas. I think it's the first time I've seen him genuinely smile and be happy on the show.

Phil's song was stupid and so remixed, he sounded like a male version of Kesha. He and Carmen are both still thoroughly uninteresting.

Oh, boy, Naeem. I don't actually blame him for looking for someone other than Chandra, but isn't his dating someone else a violation of his contract to the show, let alone really trashy behavior? He's basically just using Chandra's place as his hotel while he goes on an extended vacation at Bravo's expense.

I still think Brian's gonna ultimately break Danna's heart.

by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2023 10:33 AM

Oh, please. Chandra basically made it crystal clear she's not interested. I don't blame Naeem. Chandra makes Gurleen look empathetic.

by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2023 10:39 AM

R90 Naeem should leave her place, then, and go to a hotel or go home. It would be the ethical thing to do.

I agree that its never going to happen for he and Chandra, so he should just exit the situation.

by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2023 10:44 AM

R91 Agree. Even though I like Naeem and I think Chandra's just a bitch, he should be telling Bravo he's finished with the "experiment." He's clearly not following the rules here.

by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2023 1:51 PM

Oh, goody. Next week, we get to hear about Danna's body issues, which I'm sure the evil Brian will use to his advantage to degrade her and make her feel even more like shit.

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2023 1:55 PM

This show has been a complete disaster.

None of these people are a good match, and some of them even hate each other!!

Did Bravo even bother to screen this show before putting it on the air?

If they were trying to compete with 90 day fiance, well it isn't working.

At least the people on that show are semi-attracted to each other.

The pairings on this show are so random.

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2023 2:55 PM

are the gay boys still sucking dick or at least jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2023 3:39 PM

I couldn't get off with either Aaron or Mael.

I think they're both unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2023 3:46 PM

The show has become painful to watch but I'm sticking with it til the end. But it was nice to see Shreyas finally have some fun. He really is a catch.

by Anonymousreply 97January 20, 2023 4:24 PM

[quote] The show has become painful to watch

Painful is the right word.

Bravo really shit out a stinker with this show.

by Anonymousreply 98January 20, 2023 8:29 PM

I really admire Danna for being true to herself and not toning down her makeup to please Brian BUT she would look so much prettier without the fake eyelashes and heavy makeup. She has a beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2023 3:51 PM

R99 She has terrible skin. Without the heavy makeup, she'd probably be really frightening.

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2023 4:30 PM

I think it's hysterical that of all the matches this woman made, the one that seems to be working out is the only one she had nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 101January 26, 2023 3:10 AM

Poor Mael. Aaron could not have gotten out of there fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 102January 26, 2023 3:35 AM

[quote] Poor Mael. Aaron could not have gotten out of there fast enough.

Aaron lasted longer than I would have.

I would have been out of that tiny apartment after day one.

by Anonymousreply 103January 26, 2023 4:34 AM

But who is going to cook dinner for Aaron now?

by Anonymousreply 104January 26, 2023 5:37 AM

[quote] But who is going to cook dinner for Aaron now?

Arby's, Burger King, KFC, McDonald's, Sonic, etc.

by Anonymousreply 105January 26, 2023 9:25 AM

I think Shreyas is about to get his heart broken. Jersey girl sounds like she's getting cold feet He's such a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 106January 26, 2023 1:31 PM

Naeem also seemed like he could not get out of Chandra's house fast enough either.

I'm liking Brian less and less each episode. I think he's playing Danna, but at least she seems to be on to him.

by Anonymousreply 107January 26, 2023 3:12 PM

Brian is a rough looking 36. He should not be commenting on anyone else's physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 108January 26, 2023 3:16 PM

R107 Brian is definitely using Danna, but she's so emotionally wounded, she just hangs on. She needs to get out now and save herself some tears.

by Anonymousreply 109January 26, 2023 3:20 PM

Just caught up on the latest episode. This Arica woman should be embarrassed to show her face. Every single match she's made has failed or is going to fail. Who would want to procure her services after watching this shit show?

The only match that seems to be working is the one that Naeem found on his own. And it looks like he's gonna fuck that up next week when he scares the shit out of the girl by proposing to her.

I think the Jersey girl is a real sweetheart, but she's not ready to uproot her life and move to Dubai. She's gonna break Shreya's heart.

Poor Mael. I just knew that idiot Aaron would crush his spirit. When Mael said he feels like an old tomato no one wants to pick, it made me sad...even if he actually does look like an old tomato.

Brian is a total dick. To actually say to Danna, "When I met you, my attraction to you was 2.5. Now it's 5," is so heartless and insulting, not to mention a complete fucking lie, since he stripped down to his underwear and cuddled with her in bed the first night she arrived. Why does this woman put up with his emotional abuse? I'm hoping on next week's finale she tells him to fuck the hell off. And throws her false eyelashes at him. They could do some major damage.

Good riddance to that cunt Chandra and her stupid customer service job. I think I talked to her on the phone last week when I was trying to get information on my medical insurance.

by Anonymousreply 110January 26, 2023 7:45 PM

And boring old Phil and Carmen just take pictures of themselves and each other. Carmen isn't into Phil at all. I bet she was thankful that bee stung her in the nick of time.

by Anonymousreply 111January 26, 2023 7:58 PM

I think Gabby love bombed Shreyas. I feel for him. Who paid for her trip to Dubai? I think she was looking for a free trip. She should have already known that she couldn't live more than a mile from her parents.

by Anonymousreply 112January 30, 2023 6:56 PM

R112 Bravo paid her travel, of course.

by Anonymousreply 113January 30, 2023 11:15 PM

Bravo thinks the viewers (like us) are stupid.

It's so obvious that Gabby was just sent to Dubai to finish out Shreyas' storyline.

She's probably some Bravo production assistant who was paid to take a free trip, get compensated, and play along until the 90 days ended.

That's really sad.

Which makes me wonder how Naeem met his new girlfriend. They seem like a good match, but did he meet her on his own, or through the show?

by Anonymousreply 114January 31, 2023 8:22 AM

So Gurleen is now dating a woman which sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 115February 2, 2023 2:01 AM

Interesting that Brian was the only one not filmed at the end.

by Anonymousreply 116February 2, 2023 11:58 AM

This show is one of Bravo's biggest disasters, since the Real Housewives of Washington DC!!

Not only was it a massive failure in matching people, but most of them ended up leaving early AND hating the person they were matched with.

Arica Angelo should never be allowed to match anyone. EVER.

And the icing on the cake was that the only person on the entire show to find love, was Naeem. Who found Oriana all on his own, with no help from the show or from Arica.

I thought that was a hilarious exclamation point on this total shit show.

[quote] Interesting that Brian was the only one not filmed at the end.

You can tell that Brian had "had sufficient" by the end of filming.

I am so glad that he stood his ground against Danna and Arica. They were both badgering and berating him, and though he apologized to Danna at first, by the end he had to go on the defensive.

Brian was totally inept at articulating exactly what he was trying to say, but I got him exactly.

He was rambling about Capitalism and Consumerism, but what he meant was Wokeness and Cancel Culture.

Brian was right to be pissed off when Danna said to him that she felt "in danger." That was definitely an over-reaction to his comments, and a result of women always demanding that men "acknowledge their feelings."

Bitch, they're YOUR feelings. Not his. He doesn't have to acknowledge shit. That's what makes them YOUR feelings. And he said sorry. WTF more does she want?

He shouldn't have to feel so threatened of being "cancelled" or labeled some kind of misogynist just because he wasn't attracted to Danna, and that she couldn't take a joke.

Now granted, her point about Brian "leading her on" was valid. He was totally doing that.

Aside from that, it doesn't make him a bad person or a misogynist, or a "danger" to her. That's way over-the-top. And both Danna and Arica were trying to portray him that way.

So he was right to fight back.

Another dumb bitch was Carmen.

She flat out told Philip that she didn't see him in a romantic way. Then when he tells her he's leaving Ghana, she gets angry and starts crying.

WTF???

There really was no point in him staying. He went there to find love, not to make friends. She said there was no connection. He decided to leave.

What's not to understand?

I swear, women are the worst. I don't know how straight guys put up with it.

And don't even get me started on closeted lesbian Gurleena who put Shreyas through hell, only to come out later.

Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 117February 2, 2023 4:59 PM

R117 Thank you for your post. You said everything I was thinking but couldn't put into words. I actually felt bad for Brian last night. And BIG SHOCKER Danna found another guy in Ireland who was great 'at first' but ended in disaster.

by Anonymousreply 118February 2, 2023 7:49 PM

Congratulations, Arica the matchmaker, on your 100% failure rate. And it's not just that the people she matched were incompatible, they pretty much all ended up despising each other!

I felt most sorry for Shreyas. He was such a nice guy, and he got screwed over twice! Gabby wasn't a bad person, but I just knew from the start she wasn't at all prepared to live in Dubai. Those Jersey girls are too family-oriented.

Naeem may be engaged now, but being as he knew this woman for about two weeks before he took the plunge AND he has to find a job in Panama City, I have a feeling reality's gonna set in and he's gonna regret this.

Phil and Carmen - what a couple of ridiculous narcissists. And Carmen getting pissed off that Phil wanted to leave? Bitch, you said you didn't have any feelings for him! Did you really just expect him to want to hang out with you for another month after that? What a delusional piece of work she is.

I think the worst match Arica made was between Danna and Brian. Danna is insecure as hell, and Brian is clueless as hell about being how to show sensitivity. The worst possible combination. The bottom line is that Brian was totally into Danna until the moment he found she was 38. After that, he checked out and tried like hell to pretend otherwise. And his stupid speech to her at the end about consumerism and capitalism was the dumbest damn thing I'd heard in a long time. Good for Danna for telling him, "No, I think I'm good" when he asked for a final hug.

At least little Mael got a bigger place. He was the true winner in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 119February 2, 2023 8:07 PM

If you think Arica is bad, you need to check out Indian Matchmaking on Netflix. Sima Auntie the matchmaker has a worse success record.

by Anonymousreply 120February 2, 2023 8:28 PM

Sorry, but Brian turned out to be a total asshole. I didn't fault Danna at all. He comes on to her big time, and suddenly when he finds out her age, he shuts down, and then turns completely passive/aggresive. Like maybe he could be interested but then makes creepy comments to her. Toobad, I thought he was really cute.

by Anonymousreply 121February 2, 2023 8:46 PM

[quote] I didn't fault Danna at all. He comes on to her big time, and suddenly when he finds out her age, he shuts down, and then turns completely passive/aggresive.

But is that Brian's fault?

He must have felt duped, thinking that he was being paired with a younger woman, then ending up with an Old Maid.

It wasn't fair to either of them.

So stop trying to make Brian out to be the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 122February 2, 2023 9:25 PM

Worst show ever! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 123February 2, 2023 9:29 PM

Brian looked at least 10 years older than Danna. He has more wrinkles than a Shar Pei.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 2, 2023 9:53 PM

R120 How can you have a worse success record than 0%?

by Anonymousreply 125February 2, 2023 11:04 PM

Old maid? What was she - like 4 years older? Sorry - asshole.

by Anonymousreply 126February 3, 2023 3:22 AM

It's not Arica's fault, please! She was hardly on the show! I blame Bravo. Bravo already had a matchmaker, Patti Stranger. Just bring her back and have a celebrity edition don't copy 90 Day Fiancé. That being said, the show was a total mess yet I watched it all.

by Anonymousreply 127February 3, 2023 5:36 AM

I guess it's safe to assume there won't be a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 128February 3, 2023 12:51 PM

I know you guys are wanted more of Danna, She has her very own YouTube vlog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 4, 2023 5:17 AM

R129 Another social media narcissist who probably went on "Love Without Borders" just to increase her visibility.

I have no interest in watching this bad singer drive a van for 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 130February 4, 2023 4:27 PM

^^^ She really was awful.

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2023 4:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!