Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers' nutty beliefs

Possible 9 11 truther?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2023 8:32 AM

After this losing season I hope he believes that he's the has been we all knew he was šŸ˜ 

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 4:02 AM

Heā€™s very weird. I donā€™t think heā€™ll retire anytime soon because he loves attention and football is where he gets it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 4:10 AM

He asked me about my 9 inches and my 11 minute record of pounding middle aged, professional athlete ass without taking a break when we first met.

Didnā€™t seem strange to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 4:10 AM

I think Aaron is a conspiracy theorist and will be another Kanye. In the video linked the teammate said Aaron talked about reptile people and the interviewer laughs thinking itā€™s a joke. But that is a conspiracy theory and often anti Semitic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 4:27 AM

^ Yep, it was the Jews that turned Aaron Gay šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 4:37 AM

Big Pharm is after him personally, apparently as he called them out on the star-fucker Pat McAfee show. They are directly going after him. Personally.

The sports shows are really letting him have it, Bart on Bart and Hahn calls him "exhausting" and gives him a raft of shit. Yesterday. another went there between the lines and said that he has issues that he needs to solve himself, as he is still a single guy and needs to figure things out.

He is going full-tilt closeted nut-job.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 1:56 PM

*Starts new job, first day at coffee machine* ā€œSo what are your beliefs on 9/11?ā€ šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 2:57 PM

Arron Rodgers is to go back into the dark closet for therapy. His bat-shittiness and crazy fuckery continue.

"'It's a room, it's a little house. There's a two-way, like a little slot where they will drop in some food for you. But it is isolation and darkness, no music, no nothing. Just myself, isolation.

'I'm still in the art of contemplation about my future. After my isolation retreat I'll be ready to make a decision.'

He was asked, almost jokingly, if there is a bathroom or if he would wear a diaper, to which he replied: 'I think you can wear adult diapers if you want but there is actually a bathroom, yeah.'

He continued: 'I think there's a lot of sleeping involved, for sure. I'm not taking anything in there with me. Nothing in there. If it's too much, I will just walk out. The door is unlocked - if you want to leave, leave.'

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2023 8:37 PM

What a bizarre dude.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2023 8:41 PM

Has Shayleen got a new bf (or secret gf)?

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2023 8:42 PM

I'm beginning to think he's incel adjacent. Probably not on the spectrum. He wouldn't have gone in front of Jeopardy cameras or had the leadership ability needed to quarterback a team. He was personable enough on Jeopardy. Has he always been this bizarre and been able to hide it until fame went to his head or is he developing some subclinical mental disorder?

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2023 9:29 PM

Honestly I could care less about his beliefs. Something about this situation regarding Aaron vs. media that is so ridiculous to me is how hypocritical are some media outlets (sports and tabloids to be exact), cause they were willing to trash him in the last couple of years due to his Covid viewes/vaxx controversy, but those are the same people who since 2014 have been eager to promote and sponsor his charade of fake-bearding relationships.

If they want to question him for his personal beliefs, it's all right. BUt why the haven't done the same in all these years regarding him being a closet-case?

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2023 9:58 PM

You couldN'T care less.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2023 10:05 PM

Bearding doesn't affect strangers. Antivax shit does.

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2023 10:06 PM

[quote] I could care less about his beliefs.

If you could, you should.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2023 10:06 PM

Heā€™s 45? No kids?

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2023 10:10 PM

Todd Chrisley has kids. And grandkids. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2023 8:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!