Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real life super villains

Who are they?

Batman would have a field with this dude. He's... The Baggage Handler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2023 12:08 PM

I‘m annoyed that the janny keeps deleting threads on this dude.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 2:31 PM

So professional

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2022 2:32 PM

Oh myyyyy

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 2:34 PM

Saints preserve us!

It's that dastardly drag of a diabolical dandy!

A thieving transsexual of tremendous travesty!

Begora! It's...the BAGGAGE HANDLER!

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 2:34 PM

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 2:35 PM

Someone is gonna have to come up with moniker for this bag snatcher. He looks like Seth McFarlane and Matt Damon had a kid. He couldn't even steal an expensive bag. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 2:36 PM

anti-conversion therapy activist? Isn’t T gay conversion therapy?

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 2:36 PM

Hilarious how the liberal media won’t run this. But if it were a Trump official it would be everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 2:41 PM

What is this thing? Burn it with fire!!

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 2:42 PM

Tell Beldar and Primat to come get mouth, I mean their spawn.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2022 2:48 PM

Checked baggage maybe, but never carry-on because he's too basic.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2022 2:51 PM

From atop his dasterdly corporate empire, Gotham is preyed upon by.... The Twatter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2022 2:53 PM

R8 Muriel has deleted at least three threads about him so far.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2022 3:09 PM

Fire his ass...... immediately.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2022 3:14 PM

Narrator: A bright sunny afternoon in downtown Gotham. As citizens hurry back from their lunchbreaks and appointments, young Barbara Gordon visits her father at Gotham City Hall.

Commissioner Gordon: Hello Barbara. I trust you had a lovely visit to Minneapolis-St. Paul for the librarian convention?

Barbara: Why Daddy, I just had a simply marvelous time but I'm afraid my luggage was lost. That lovely Vera Bradley suitcase you bought me for my birthday.

Commissioner Gordon: Oh my dear I am so sorry to hear that. You know how unreliable the airlines are these days.

Barbara: Well, you see Daddy, that's just it. My luggage is missing but all my clothes turned up in a local hotel room all folded and tucked neatly in dresser drawers. How strange. Well I better be getting back to work now.

Commissioner Gordon: Did you hear that Chief?

Chief O'Hara: Indeed I did. I'm willing to stake me badge on it being that dastardly handiwork of that non-binary devil themself, The Baggage Handler!

Commissioner Gordon: To the batphone!

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2022 3:16 PM

R14 No, no, no. We're going to spend inordinate amounts of man hours on sending cease and desist letters to every publisher and website owner we can find who is allowing discussion of this incident.

We will not sit idly by while a brave transgender person is cyber bullied just because he stole a woman's clothing and wandered around wearing it for a month. Mistakes happen. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2022 3:17 PM

What a lunatic. He needs to get canned from his job ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2022 3:20 PM

It’s a crime to take the wrong luggage? I’ve done it before. The suitcase looked just like mine.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Lol R15!

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2022 3:23 PM

They didn't take the wrong luggage, r18. They had none of their own, so essentially shopped for a suitcase (Vera Bradley) full of women's clothing at the baggage carousel.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2022 3:27 PM

It already IS an actual Batman villain!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2022 3:28 PM

Vincent Price is such an inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2022 3:35 PM

Special Guest Villain

Sam Brinton

as

The Baggage Handler

Extra Special Guest Villainess

Rachel Levine

as

The Admiral

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2022 3:38 PM

[Quote]It’s a crime to take the wrong luggage? I’ve done it before. The suitcase looked just like mine.

Ditto. I returned it to the airport the next day with an apology card and a plaque of chocolate tucked in a side pocket.

I was told this happens regularly.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2022 3:45 PM

He's gross and disgusting, but that's a far right Indian organization, it's bad when hindus become hate filled fascists but the Muslim are definitely much worse, I admit it.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2022 3:46 PM

R24 Did you use the bag for a month?

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2022 3:47 PM

R18, did immediately you remove the name tags on the wrong luggage you mistakenly grabbed?

Did you take two different trips with the luggage you mistakenly took? Even after you realized it wasn’t yours?

Because that’s what this guy did. They have it all on video.

He’s a snatch bagger!

Oops I mean bag snatcher

Snatch snatcher?

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2022 3:47 PM

R26. Are you challenged, hun?

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2022 3:50 PM

Well played, r25.

Censor the information in left-wing media.

When someone does publish the info, dismiss the story outright because it came from a non-liberal source. 👍

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2022 3:51 PM

R29 Now you're thinking like a U.S. government official 😎

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2022 4:05 PM

[Quote]Brinton was appointed as the Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the US Department of Energy earlier this year.

Shit is my specialty!

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2022 4:14 PM

Hasn't DJT been up for DL Villian of the Year at our Annual Awards Gala for 7 years in row losing only once to Carey Mulligan?

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2022 4:21 PM

It's always something. How many times does it have to be said: these issues come in multiples. Telling people they are crazy or bigoted for being wary of them is straight up ignorance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2022 4:26 PM

This thread will self-destruct in...

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2022 4:32 PM

Why though? Can we not discuss the latest news and current events? This isn’t China.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2022 4:37 PM

The Penguin: WAH WAH WAHHHH!!! I'm terribly sorry Baggage Handler, but your admittance to The United Underworld is hereby denied.

The Riddler: As confounding and perplex as I look at things and my devious riddles of profoundment, even I must confess you confuse me.

The Catwoman: Listen Toots, there's only room for one pussy on this team.

The Joker: Frankly, I don't need the competition. WOO HAHAHAHAHHHHH!!!

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2022 4:39 PM

This makes me so sad.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2022 4:39 PM

[quote] Brinton was appointed as the Assistant Secretary

So he was basically dressing for the job. He has the blouses of what an assistant secretary wears.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2022 4:39 PM

Welcome to Revenge of the Nerds V, r35

Now in HD 🤡

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2022 4:40 PM

This thread cracks me up!

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2022 1:31 AM

R15 Pure gold 🤣

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2022 2:33 AM

[Int. Gotham Arena- an NBA game has been brought to a standstill. The Admiral's massive moon face looms on the Jumbotron]

Levine: ...and that...Bat....Man...is why if I am not crowned Miss Gotham by low tide tonight the little cisgendered proles of this city will be drowning in Chinese fentanyl by nautical dawn!

[Courtside, a lone Gotham PD officer rushes away through stunned crowd:]

Robin (to himself): Holy athwartships Batman, how are we gonna sail out of this one?

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2022 6:20 PM

I tried to do an Elon Musk one, but I think he might be Bruce Wayne. Go ahead and imagine him in a batsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2022 6:34 PM

Meh, R42.

Leave the satire to R15.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2022 7:02 PM

💃 Well, it's certainly no Lady Chablis !

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2022 7:05 PM

🙈 OMG ....... Kill it NOW !

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2022 7:07 PM

I hate this thing. Freak who steals luggage. It’s fugly. No wonder other countries hate us.

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2022 3:29 AM

Whether he is convicted or not, he has admitted to stealing and lying to law enforcement. He needs to be fired immediately. Though there may be some procedures that have to be followed - though maybe not since he's only been in the job less than 6 months. Maybe still in probationary period. Any civil service experts in the house? I'm pretty sure he can be transferred out of his position to one where his security clearance isn't needed.

Now I really am curious how he got hired, who was pushing for him and was he hiding anything in his background - maybe not hiding but political pressure to ignore it.

After I realized his connection to Chasten Buttigieg I imagined that maybe Pete was pushing for his hiring. Please don't let Pete have been this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2022 3:15 PM

What connection to Chasten Buttigieg.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2022 3:34 PM

Kinda serving it up on a plate for the republic party and their fascist network Fox.

We never learn.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2022 3:34 PM

I thought this was Matt Damon at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2022 3:38 PM

[quote] Hilarious how the liberal media won’t run this. But if it were a Trump official it would be everywhere.

They’re not going to report anything bad about a trans person regardless of political affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2022 3:39 PM

Maybe forget the eccentrics when hiring.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2022 3:40 PM

He looks like Matt Damon is Damon was bald and wore lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2022 3:53 PM

He is an embarrassment.

Why would Biden hire him?

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2022 3:56 PM

^^^ Whaddya mean "why"?

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2022 4:00 PM

He does look like Matt Damion.

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2022 4:00 PM

This makes my front hole ache.

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2022 4:11 PM

What kind of freak methodically goes to a baggage carousel when he has no checked bags to purposefully make off with someone's luggage?

He's a nutter.

A tranny freak.

Can him and give him jail time.

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2022 4:11 PM

R59 Sadly, it's unlikely that he'll set foot in prison over this but, if he does, rest assured he will have declared himself a woman during trial and sentencing.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2022 6:02 PM

Unbelievable (sort of)

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2022 6:30 PM

Btw, Miss Thang looks like Brain from Pinky and the Brain

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 6:31 PM

“Ooooh a bag that looks like mine! I’m sure she’s got some hot panties for me! 🥵 “

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2022 6:39 PM

If only there'd been some sign that things weren't well with them.

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2022 8:43 PM

R64 It’s not unusual, it’s not unusual, it’s not unusual… 🎶

by Anonymousreply 65December 1, 2022 11:01 PM

Will Robin be destroyed by the disastrous puberty blockers?

Will Batman now have a wardess?

Tune in tomorrow night

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Be warned... the eleganza extravaganza is yet to come!

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2022 12:20 AM

Introducing Kamala Harris as... The Giggler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2022 1:17 AM

Can Batman defend Gotham from the tax-dodging gentrification of... Ultra MAGA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2022 1:20 AM

Tucker led with this tonight

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2022 1:40 AM

Why were you watching?

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2022 1:44 AM

They really thought nobody would be paying attention to them and everything they were doing? Are they serious? Most people who pull these tricks try to blend in and dress more understated. Like I could see a 19 yo behaving this way, but it's really sad that someone is like this in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote] Can him and give him jail time.

He won't be going to jail as long as he's in control of our nuclear waste. Right now he holds all the power.

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2022 1:48 AM

R51 That's his daytime alter ego.

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2022 1:49 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2022 2:05 AM

[quote]Can him and give him jail time.

[quote]He won't be going to jail as long as he's in control of our nuclear waste. Right now he holds all the power.

Are you kidding? This creep is hardly a single point of failure. He could be strangled with his husband's pantyhose tonight and the federal government would have a replacement ready tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2022 2:10 AM

Didn't she realize that that airports have security and cameras? and she's hardly inconspicuous so she would be easy to pick out when they reviewed the video

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2022 2:14 AM

First time offender. Not going to jail. But may be given suspended prison time in case he fucks up in probation.

BUT that lying to police was not smart.

This guy will not make it through probation. Did you notice he was given the chance to voluntarily return the suitcase with specific instructions how to do it and after weeks he still didn't do that. This guy is all kinds of fucked up plus He seems to be a pathological liar and he has been given a pass long enough so that he has come to expect passes as his right.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2022 2:21 AM

His Twitter profile really does make him look like a supervillain. Not a Party Central costume supervillain, but a truly deranged and evil man. If he hasn't already harmed anyone, he will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2022 2:33 AM

r78 "Followed by" equally freaky ppl, like that "Dr. PhD [bold]she/him[bold]"

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2022 2:39 AM

R74 (Bellowing:) Tell me about Ye!!! Why does he wear the mask?!!!

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2022 2:57 AM

Jesus Christ, did he get fired yet??? Like, I know he's a government employee and they're tough to fire but this is ridiculous and won't start to subside until he's been terminated.

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2022 3:01 AM

Our government won't fire him. They'll likely hire an assistant or two, to travel with him to keep his nose clean.

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2022 4:22 AM

I dunno, R82. Separate from the gender stuff he's a complete loony based on this very weird behavior. Can they really keep him if he pleads guilty to this (he won't go to trial)?

by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2022 4:24 AM

Does anyone else see a likeness to Hillary Swank? Relation?

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2022 5:31 AM

[quote]What kind of freak methodically goes to a baggage carousel when he has no checked bags to purposefully make off with someone's luggage?

An untreated sex offender.

I used to think that men stealing women's clothes from laundromats and off of clotheslines was a harmless prank until a forensic psychologist informed me that this is a major red flag for serious sexual predators. I read a case history of a man who was eventually convicted of raping and murdering a child. He had been stealing women's underwear from his neighbors' houses and then embarked upon a series of felony offenses culminating in the murder of his victim whom he had abducted and raped.

The bag snatcher was looking for a suitcase at the baggage claim that appeared to belong to a woman and stole it deliberately. There is no innocent explanation for his actions. It's not a mistake: he didn't check any bags himself and therefore had no reason to be in the baggage claim area. He is a security risk: his behavior indicates that he is willing to risk his career and reputation for the sake of his sexual paraphilia. And I can guarantee that this is not his first offense-- it's just the first time he's been caught. He is an untreated sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 85December 2, 2022 6:19 AM

He doesn't look sane regardless of how he's dressed or made up. He has a psycho grin.

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2022 7:08 AM

R86 For me it’s the forehead. I shave my head too but it looks better on my head. Less real estate at the top.

by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2022 7:11 AM

I don’t know her?

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2022 7:15 AM

[quote]Does anyone else see a likeness to Hillary Swank? Relation?

Same trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2022 8:17 AM

If I was ever to just bump into him in the street, I’m not sure I could stop myself from bursting out laughing.

Either that or vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 90December 2, 2022 12:18 PM

Sometimes, it's hard to be a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 2, 2022 1:25 PM

I really didn’t need that Clymer picture this morning.

by Anonymousreply 92December 2, 2022 1:29 PM

Does Clymer have a job? His Wiki entry ends with the less than six month stint years ago with Catholics for Choice.

Even that left wing organization couldn’t stand him. Also when he was a guy he was accused of mistreatment of women. Not the best person to work for an organization which works for women’s right, er, for pregnant people’s rights. But the same entry goes out of its way to say he’s Episcopal.

by Anonymousreply 93December 2, 2022 2:14 PM

I imagine Clymer makes their money from speaking gigs and shit like that…you know, grifting.

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2022 2:19 PM

I thought this was a movie still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2022 2:25 PM

Wow that thing is truly horrific. I’d run if I saw it. And it steals luggage.

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2022 3:02 PM

If ever I am feeling like I’m a bit odd, feeling down about my looks, getting older etc. I only have to look at these bunch of loons and freaks and I feel completely sane and good about myself.

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2022 3:23 PM

Charlotte used to work for HRC, but got fired. Probably because of those yellow teeth.

by Anonymousreply 98December 2, 2022 4:50 PM

Charlotte worked for HRC before Catholics for Choice. After CFC there was a brief fellowship at I think Georgetown. But the trail’s gone cold after that.

by Anonymousreply 99December 2, 2022 4:53 PM

Hopefully the dentist is CC’s next stop

by Anonymousreply 100December 2, 2022 4:54 PM

He should be fired. Period. Hiring someone harmful just to be window dressing is the height of stupidity. It shows Biden is not serious about work.

by Anonymousreply 101December 2, 2022 4:56 PM

[quote] when he was a guy he was accused of mistreatment of women.

You don’t think he…ya know…changed his identity to get out of those accusations, do you?

I mean, does that ever happen? Would someone ever claim a T identity to avoid consequences of any bad deeds? Well, other than Mx. Anderson…the NB that shot up Club Q.

Seems like identifying as a woman has rewarded CC hand$omely.

by Anonymousreply 102December 2, 2022 4:59 PM

[quote]Our government won't fire him. They'll likely hire an assistant or two, to travel with him to keep his nose clean.

Yes, a very responsible use of taxpayer money.

by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2022 5:02 PM

R59, R85 that was illuminating. We had a guy that escalated this way.

Russell Williams: The evidence showed he had broken into at least 82 houses to steal women's and girls' underwear. This behaviour later escalated to sexual assaults and later still to the rapes and murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2022 5:03 PM

R102 I’m wondering if the gig has run out.

by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote] Seems like identifying as a woman has rewarded CC hand$omely.

How so? How much could he possibly make from these window dressing gigs?

by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2022 5:20 PM

Trans are against Crest white strips because of the chemicals.

by Anonymousreply 107December 2, 2022 5:20 PM

That is a particularly horrifying example of how offenses can escalate, R104. Earlier today someone on Twitter uploaded various court filings from the Dana Rivers triple homicide case in Oakland. Apparently Rivers was found at the scene of the murders wearing bloodstained clothing he had taken off one of the women he had just stabbed.

Alarms went off when I heard about the person who is the subject of this thread. I realize that the bag snatcher's presentation invites humorous comment, and to many people the act of purloining a stranger's suitcase from an airport seems more pathetic than pathological, but this sort of behavior actually indicates something sinister beneath his clownish exterior.

by Anonymousreply 108December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

Isn’t there always something sinister behind a clownish exterior?

by Anonymousreply 109December 2, 2022 10:16 PM

PROTECT TRANS CRIMINALS!!

by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2022 10:36 PM

[Quote]Our government won't fire him. They'll likely hire an assistant or two, to travel with him to keep his nose clean.

Are you crazy? If you can't trust an employee, you don't hire a nanny to watch them you get rid of them!

by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2022 1:09 AM

One look at his getup and accessories, all I could think of is “Where does he get all those wonderful toys?”

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2022 1:17 AM

The thing about Charlotte Clymer is that she was much more attractive as a man.

She has the type of face/body that makes it impossible to pull off femininity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2022 2:26 PM

[quote] The thing about Charlotte Clymer is that she was much more attractive as a man.

This!! As a man, he was kinda cute. HCFMY. As a woman, he’s horrifying. It’s a waste.

No doubt he’ll “detransition” if it ever becomes profitable to do so.

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2022 9:31 AM

I remember Charlotte tweeting that she was so excited to be shopping for dangly earrings and headbands.

I thought "that is a man's idea of what makes a woman."

by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2022 2:28 PM

IKR, R12?

I wonder if there are any women who recognized their stolen clothes in his photos.

Soooooo creeeeepy. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 116December 4, 2022 2:30 PM

I meant r112

by Anonymousreply 117December 4, 2022 2:31 PM

The gender thing notwithstanding, there is NOTHING about how this person has chosen to express their gender that says, "This is a serious person."

Why would they be hired?

by Anonymousreply 118December 4, 2022 2:38 PM

[quote]I remember Charlotte tweeting that she was so excited to be shopping for dangly earrings and headbands.

For me it's the fact that he thinks only women can shop for dangly earrings and headbands.

by Anonymousreply 119December 4, 2022 2:50 PM

Why did this person decide to go bald. They do not have the head and face for it at all. They are horrifying to look at.

by Anonymousreply 120December 4, 2022 5:42 PM

R120, no amount of hair can make that face less tragic.

by Anonymousreply 121December 4, 2022 6:15 PM

All the threads about this loser and criminal keep getting deleted. Why is he being protected??

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2022 12:00 AM

A member of the club.

Why was this person ever let out of prison.? Was there supposed to be supervision? This murder was completely predictable. But, instead they gave this POS the keys to a facility full of women soi he had a fuller menu to choose from this time.

Do people really think most sexual paraphiliac behavior is harmless? Most of it is not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 7, 2022 4:54 AM

You could park an A380 on that chrome dome!

by Anonymousreply 124December 7, 2022 5:04 AM

OK am I missing something here? I did a price check and you can buy one of these bags go for about 200 dollars. Could he not afford a 200-dollar Roller Bag?

by Anonymousreply 125December 7, 2022 5:34 AM

R125, “he” was either cheap, broke, a kleptomaniac, or saw a fabulous bag he had to have right now!

by Anonymousreply 126December 7, 2022 5:43 AM

That’s my kink!

by Anonymousreply 127December 7, 2022 5:47 AM

M can play... them... in a future biopic.

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2022 5:49 AM

R125, please see my post at R85.

by Anonymousreply 129December 7, 2022 12:33 PM

Holy cow, r183.

I had to stop reading the article…I can’t handle them using feminine pronouns to describe this homicidal POS

by Anonymousreply 130December 7, 2022 5:31 PM

How did this turn into a pearl clutching thread?

by Anonymousreply 131December 7, 2022 5:52 PM

I love pearls. Besides looking fabulous in them what else would you do . . . er, um. never mind.

by Anonymousreply 132December 7, 2022 6:09 PM

Is this kook on the unemployment line yet?

by Anonymousreply 133December 7, 2022 7:17 PM

No, he's got protection like none of us could ever dream of and he'll quietly move from this to a Democratic think tank position without ever missing a single paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 134December 7, 2022 8:14 PM

[quote]No, he's got protection like none of us could ever dream of and he'll quietly move from this to a Democratic think tank position without ever missing a single paycheck.

You're probably right. However, paraphilia is all about escalation. The offenses he commits today won't provide a fraction of the thrill a year or five down the road. Eventually he'll do something truly heinous and will hopefully be caught and put away. Of course the gender cult will still defend him and ensure he's sent to a woman's prison.

by Anonymousreply 135December 7, 2022 9:23 PM

(^.^) he might have fun in a men's prison actually

by Anonymousreply 136December 7, 2022 11:41 PM

To the Batmobile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 10, 2022 2:54 AM

Now that this supervillain has struck again in Las Vegas of all places, won’t anybody do anything? Who’s the superhero in Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 138December 10, 2022 2:56 AM

He strikes again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2023 11:59 AM

If anything this dude emphasizes how most whoa-men are just clowns. Make-up. Pointy shoes. And their costumes. Most lipstick is probably toxic so how nice to have a billion dollar industry based on that garbage.

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2023 12:04 PM

He must have thought he hit the motherlode when he snatched a bag full of caftans.

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2023 12:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!