Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish, part 24 - "Give the Lions of England back to me..."

The world's biggest whore continues to whip tits out, act the silly bimbo, and fall all over other men at any opportunity, as the World Cup 2022 kicks on more fully.

And because Jack's been trying so hard to focus and do well at his official job (footballer) as well as rampant whoring, tomorrow is a game in which Jack might actually get to come on and stay on the pitch for full time, instead of squirming on the bench and feeling the loads swirling inside him for sixty minutes because he can't typically control his cock-hungry neediness. Hard work really does pay off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 26, 2023 6:46 PM

Current controversy. I think he said it on purpose, he does wink. And I bet Jack doesn’t eat a lot of bread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 11:49 AM

R1 exactly, no gluten for Jack! He likes to stay flat and tight and 0% body fat for the pleasure of his many, many fellas (and some of the girls, too, they like it).

Some commenters think he had to say it on a dare after losing one of the England squad’s countless childish bets. Surely the lads could have come up with a sexier forfeit, no? (though it wouldn’t really be a punishment, then—-Jack gets off on sexual humiliation).

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2022 12:21 PM

<<

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote] exactly, no gluten for Jack!

Right! This is like the Ronaldo Coca-Cola controversy. These men don’t get bodies like that by accident.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 2:18 PM

[quote] "Geeze, d'you know what, I got on [the camel], yeah--I've got a video on my phone, somewhere--I got on there, and didn't realise how big it is..."

Must be a very familiar sensation and experience for Jack, that. After all, he's routinely jumping on massive hairy backs for a good hard bumpy ride, isn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 4:04 PM

Jack's currently warming up on the touchline during half-time of the England-Wales group game.

England are in control of the match atm, but are having trouble scoring, while Wales though on the back foot are getting brave. So Jack may come on sometime in the next half hour, and run his honeypot gambit--nothing like a good distraction for the libido to keep your opponent's mind off the mission...

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 6:53 PM

^^five minutes left of the game and Jack starts up with the fall over and arch my back and touch legs routine lol that's my angel

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 7:51 PM

R6 I love it when Jack comes on as a sub

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 8:16 PM

Ugh. Men wearing hair bands. The. Worst.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote] I love it when Jack comes on as a sub

So do we, R8, so do we.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 5:52 PM

Only was on the pitch for ten minutes last game, and still felt compelled to start stripping for the packed stadium, despite the fact that it's a yellow card for doing that nowadays.

Can't fault Jack's dedication to being an international communal sex object.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 6:42 PM

Hope the Welsh boyos liked having a gander at Jack's lovely legs all up and down the stands. That's a consolation prize and a half.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 6:43 PM

England wonderkid Jude Bellingham loves seeing his Skipper and Dad-figure Hendo happy and relaxed for once, so he encourages him to show affection to Jack at every opportunity (even when it may not be politically prudent). Jude's just a kid after all, a romantic, starry-eyed teen who wants to believe in love and soulmates and the like. Even though Jude's probably spent the last two weeks seeing Jack taking every cock in reach and making himself available as free use for more or less any national player who fancies a go at his arse.

Safe to say that Jude being so young and new to the team probably views the much older Jordan & Jack as almost parental figures. Well, it's alright, Jude, Mum's a goer but rest assured she still loves Dad more than anyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 12:35 AM

Evening slice of cheesecake for the people...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 12:51 AM

Jack’s been saying he wants to go and play in the Spanish league in future. Hmmm craving chorizo are we, bab? Latin lovers are truly next level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 8:06 AM

No one here knows or cares who this is. Did you tire of your useless Markle threads?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 8:37 AM

He seems like a sweet guy

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 8:52 AM

R17 aw fanks! That's well noice of yow.

D'you know what, everaywoon sez oi taste sweet as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 2:12 PM

R16 babes, allow our Jack to give you a bit of advice. He's not the best with words, so he'll just have to show you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 4:03 PM

Instead of the England boys asking "can you spot me?", they'll always just tell Jack to stand nearby and turn around. Extra motivation, you see.

Even for Hendo, who frankly doesn't need the extra motivation, and who despite having the lions' share of that arse still hasn't got bored with it yet (nor will he ever).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 12:36 AM

Jack & Flipper really illustrate the high femme gurl-soft butch boi dichotomy. The bitchy Man City sisters hardcore judging you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 12:42 AM

Finally footage has dropped of Jack telling his infamous camel story. Hoetry, it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 1:16 PM

Congratulations in order for our slut, for making it into the Top 50 most popular (reblogged and tagged) athletes of Tumblr 2022!

Even the tumblrina bluehaired girls & gays love looking at him and talking about him. A top-drawer whore truly does have universal appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 3:20 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 7:13 PM

There's a future in beach volleyball for Jack, if the football stops working out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 9:40 PM

Just thinking about our little whore tonight, hoping he's rested and watered and rubbed down just how he likes. Want him looked after properly, y'know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 10:12 PM

Hendo’s said on his Diary Room episode that he thinks that he & Jude Bellingham are “cut from the same cloth”.

Interesting. Wonder how Jack feels about that? It’s likely that Jordan’s just buttering Jude up to convince him to transfer to Liverpool F.C., or just an expression of a tender fatherly feeling on Jordan’s part. Likely nothing to be jealous over.

Still, Jack may want to cling to Hendo a bit longer in the mornings and give him more love, just to make sure he doesn’t stray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2022 3:02 AM

The mini-documentary of Jack’s little trip back to his hometown to see his boyhood club before the World Cup has dropped.

Doesn’t he look cute and soft and beddable all wrapped up in his cosy hoodie and puffer coat? Makes you ponder whether he was a slut in his teen years, as well, or if he was more of an innocent inexperienced spotless lad before he joined the Premier League.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2022 12:16 PM

Ooh, seems there’s a cat amongst the pigeons at the England camp, over Jude Bellingham’s future at club level.

Rumour has it that Man City are so desperate and anxious to purchase the extremely expensive and potential-filled Jude (so other clubs can’t get him first) that they’re willing to raise quick cash to get it done—which will entail selling one of the more expendable less high-performing players and one of the more recent acquisitions...Jack’s name being among the first on that list.

Though really, a good concubine is worth their weight in gold, so Pep needs to consider his options carefully before putting Jack up for sale and sending him away. Any other club would love to take Jack in, as their dressing-room morale would instantly shoot up with a willing voracious delicious slut on hand to service the team round the clock.

Of course, no sales or transfer deals can take place before January at the earliest, and Jude wants to remain with his team Borussia Dortmund for another half season yet, so there’s no reason to panic. But one imagines that every player at England is trying to bend Jude’s ear as much as Hendo has been.

And that perhaps poor Jack is caught in the middle, just hoping for an outcome where he can still have easy physical access to both prime topflight cock and also his Daddy. If he gets sent back to Villa Park, or to London, or overseas, he might not get to see Jordan or most of his England boys much anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2022 12:33 PM

Meanwhile Man CIty Instagram are trying to sell Jack as "wholesome". He can be, but that's not his dominant trait no matter how sweet he can be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2022 12:56 PM

^hahah unreal! That is defo not the best and first epithet that springs to mind for our Jack.

Maybe they mean it euphemistically, in the way the Da!ly Mail mean it when they describe frumps as ‘bombshells’.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2022 1:00 PM

hole-some perhaps, but not wholesome

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2022 4:40 PM

Loves! Did we all enjoy our Jack cameo this evening? Was locked out so sadly couldn't liveblog all the content, but here's some saucy stills from the game.

It was Jack's fault that a ball in the final minutes went astray and awarded a free kick to Senegal, so he had to lie down for the line. Never mind that he would have been the one to lie down anyway....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2022 11:05 PM

Before entering the game and before kickoff, Jack made sure to get a good leggy strut in for the crowd. Never hurts to warm up everyone watching and get them in a good pleasurable mood...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2022 11:07 PM

And naturally, we were treated to a pretty and signature fall to the knees to win a foul...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2022 11:11 PM

Obviously those enticing poses we all appreciate so much get worked out in training ahead of matches...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2022 12:05 AM

bare loves a good dance our special toy :) :) probably wants to go clubbing after that win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2022 12:19 AM

Hendo's goal tonight was as filthy as Jack's reward for him will be. I'm still sweating and trying to process the sheer eroticism of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2022 12:41 AM

Jack would be good as a fuck buddy, but Jordan is husband material.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2022 12:59 AM

I was so sad not to see Jack in the whole first half of the game today.

But yes we did get some shots of him on the sidelines. In the first I saw, he was sitting on the bench and when the camera light came on, he leaned back and kicked his legs like he needed a nappy change. Then he stopped and put his t shirt on his knees like a right proper young lady.

The next shot a few minutes later, he was running up and down the sidelines fanning his shirt.

And just before he came into the game, he was doing high kicks like a chorus girl for all to enjoy.

Once he got into the game - well it has been well described by the poster above.

Can't wait till.....is it really all the way until Saturday before we see our boy again?

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2022 4:35 AM

Jack and Declan Rice having some fun poolside. Clean fun alas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2022 12:06 AM

R40 thrilled that you enjoyed the match along with us!

The cameras can't help but cut to him, can they? Never not the main character and defo the leading chorus girl XD

The t-shirt moment made me laugh and smile. Anytime Jack acts demurely is so funny and coquettish. His insistence on long sleeves is another one. You aren't fooling anyone, Jack my love, the furthest from a 'proppa young laydee'. And the way he has jogging the touchline with his arse out and bouncing for the fans in the stands was shameless. Jack just thrives with eyes on his body, like a flower blossoming in the heat and sun of the day.

Yes, it's not until the weekend that Jack gets on the pitch again, unfortunately for all of us. Luckily, though we shall have content to tide us over in the meantime, and I'm sure Jack will oblige us with some sort of gaffe or silly moment or gratuitous sexy 'slip' to titillate--lives for that, doesn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2022 12:06 AM

R41 pretty clean, yes...well, for the cameras, at least. Once they got their SkillSkool moment filmed and snapped, I'm sure shorts were slipped off and skin got wet and some more interesting games were played.

Jack loves Declan, and they get along so well as fellow extroverted sociable affectionate Irish lads. Dec is also very responsible, though, unlike Jack, so is obviously one of the boys allowed quite a bit of NSA access to Jack for both fun and comfort, when Mason Mount wants a bit of time to himself and doesn't mind Jack having a go with his man of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2022 12:10 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2022 12:10 AM

Madders says he wouldn’t want his hypothetical sister or female cousin going out with Jack. Presumably because James wouldn’t want her to have to compete with or share her man with a line of men around the block.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2022 9:33 AM

OP is insane. These threads are always just him replying to himself.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2022 9:50 AM

Hmmm, poor Jack’s starting to look a bit worried about the very real and imminent possibility of Jude usurping his place in both his teams.

Well, he shouldn’t beat himself up or get too down. What more can one slut do? His knees have permanent marks and he doesn’t have a normal gag reflex anymore. A free-use service sub is still a human with limits.

Hopefully he won’t let this ruin his lovely hot World Cup xmas in the sun. Don’t worry too much about tomorrow, and take it one day and one cock at a time, Jack, love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2022 9:56 AM

more mussy shots!

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2022 10:41 AM

This fucker is HOT. I

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2022 11:49 AM

My all time fantasy footballer Gary speed .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2022 1:08 PM

R50 yes, legend that he was. RIP Gaz honestly.

Shame he never got a turn with Jack’s arse before he left us. I’m sure he appreciated it from afar as much as we do, though, he was a man of taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2022 1:23 PM

Jack horny slut always willing to present his hole. Needy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2022 1:46 PM

"Presented" without comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2022 1:53 PM

Jack met Goldenballs himself yesterday...

Getting fucked by Becks is like the holy grail for an EPL slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2022 11:11 PM

you know his mussy is hairy

luv that

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2022 11:16 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2022 11:29 PM

Our dirty angel may not know how to spell the word 'rhythm', but he knows better than most how to use it actually ;) can ride cock for hours and not get tired, him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2022 11:50 PM

R48 idk if you're new to these threads or have seen the original few and all the content there, but if not, here's a vintage and classic Jack mussy shot we all love (from about three years ago, iirc).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2022 12:49 AM

[quote]you know his mussy is hairy

Surely a prisspot like Jackie keeps it waxed completely bald.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2022 2:12 AM

[quote]Jack met Goldenballs himself yesterday...

Another picture with ole' Becks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2022 2:57 PM

R59 yeah, too much hair down there would be uncomfy in those tight sweaty shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2022 5:16 PM

NO ONE CARES.

by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2022 5:17 PM

Eww, has Becks had fillers? He's turned into Dolf Dietrich.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2022 5:24 PM

R63 the wonky eye and the fixed shiny brow combo is a dead giveaway of overdone Botox. He's fucked with his face more than Victoria has hers. Pity, he would have aged like wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2022 6:02 PM

Manchester United F.C. are said to be offering a cheeky under the table out from Manchester City.

Our slutty prettyboy must have impressed Becks with his skills the other day...😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2022 8:03 AM

^however, his City teammates still proclaim they are attached to him now, and admire his ability to attract men—uh, other players on the field. For fouls. Ahem.

The Portugal dressing room even make bets over Jack. That must be driving the CRusty one mad with envious rage.

[quote] Jack, the way he works for the team, the way he attracts players to then create spaces for other players has been helping us a lot. He’s improving and I think he has going to be great for Man City the next few years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2022 8:05 AM

Jack's on the England channel talking about his viral video fame and why he thinks he does so well on the socials.

Wonder if baby knows he could make a killing and go global if he started making and releasing a different type of video....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2022 11:33 PM

I hope he has another lie down on the pitch behind his team mates during Saturday's game.

Is there a technical name for that?

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2022 11:55 PM

R68 there's no technical term. The technical reason for a player doing that is to discourage or prevent the free kick-taker on the opposing team from evading the wall altogether when kicking, and instead making a clean low sneaky strike underneath the wall (when the players jump to head where they think the ball will go) with a clear shot on goal. It's an insurance policy and a safety block, really. Messi & Costa are two major ballers known for having the humility to take on this sometimes embarrassing or unpleasant role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2022 12:17 AM

Long sleeves are back in our slut's daily training kit. Is he nesh even in Qatar? Surely not.

Maybe he just needs a big strong sweaty man to wrap him up warm and give him some comfort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2022 12:31 AM

Are 24 parts not enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2022 12:36 AM

R71 keep going, see how long you can go before you run out of breath...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2022 1:20 AM

Jordan is so dreamy. Sigh....

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2022 3:33 AM

R73 exactly what I've been saying for the past two or three years now! A handsome, powerful, competent Captain and possibly the best man in the world (well, in sport, at least).

But only in the last few weeks have the majority come around to that realisation--up til then the socials have been bitching that he's too old, washed-up, talentless, boring and uncreative, a passion merchant, annoying and bolshy, plain-looking and too skinny, etc. The criticisms lobbed his way are usually absurd, unwarranted and way too much. Hendo is fucking fantastic, and thanks to his efforts and bravery showing up in the moments that matter and saving our team's bacon yet again, everyone knows that now. Jordan shut them all up, in true Alpha fashion. Jack is fucking lucky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2022 11:59 PM

Jack's kit has been getting steadily tighter and skimpier each day of training. Just how he (and we) like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2022 1:00 AM

What's the definition of obsessive/compulsive insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2022 1:05 AM

Shameless hussy.

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2022 1:18 AM

R59 do we think Jack does his own chest waxes? Or goes to a professional to have it done? He’s an exhibitionist, so the latter seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2022 1:25 AM

[quote] JACK: We just have to keep doing what we’ve been doing in training [in order to beat France]

What *have* you been doing in training, angel, whoring? Most French men are relaxed and libidinous, knowing their way around loose hungry bussy quite well, so a sexual overwhelm gambit may not work to shock them as it did with the puritanical USA.

Still, if you can keep their heads turned and their cocks distracted with your body for enough minutes, that could help turn the game in England’s favour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 10, 2022 12:28 PM

Another topless haircut is it ✂️

Jack’s on-call barber is loyal and professional, of course. What man doesn't enjoy access to those pretty holes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 10, 2022 12:30 PM

Jack is first on the subs list again tonight, so we’ll probably see him an hour into the game. Everyone ready and comfortable?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2022 5:15 PM

Just saw him in the hallway - it seems our Jack has gotten into the blond bottle again.....well done!

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2022 5:33 PM

When are you going to remove his head and put it in the special room of special things?

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2022 5:49 PM

@ R82

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 10, 2022 9:54 PM

What a pity. England were the better side, who gave it everything and wanted it more, but they let trepidation and morality and caution inherited from their manager hold them back.

Jack barely even touched the grass--ninety seconds isn't enough to make a difference after ninety minutes. Don't even feel like making any smutty jokes tonight, but suffice it to say Jack would have shamelessly run on earlier and given those Frenchmen something to think about. He must be fuming inside, on his own behalf and on behalf of his fellow England boys.

So sorry, darling. You would have looked beautiful wearing real gold and covered in champagne and with another star embroidered on your chest next to the Lions. Next time, angel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 10, 2022 10:23 PM

All the England nt couples pairing off tonight to lick their wounds.

Hope Hendo finds Jack soon (if he hasn't already) to whisk him off for cuddles and kisses and a quiet sweet slow comfort fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 10, 2022 11:03 PM

Jack was very keen to pull Hendo for a chat pre-game. Making sure they'd know where to find one another after the whistle, result irrespective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 10, 2022 11:31 PM

so gutted this evening. but very grateful for all the moments we've shared such as Jack not realising the camel he met was real (not having a scooby about it), being unable to spell rhythm, him seeing a desert bird and not knowing what kind of bird it was. his cute little training vests and shortening shorts, his softgirl breakfasts with Saka, his goal and the celebration for Finlay, him getting roses at the hotel, his silly yet sexy dancing through the hotel every night, his clinging to all the lads whenever a camera is around so we can all enjoy the touching as much as he does. very grateful for Jack Grealish at England indeed.

going to be a bit depressing having to go back to wading through City content for good Jack moments. but time marches on and the Prem starts again in a fortnight, so we move and go again. let's see what happens to our angelic whore next year and next season. for all the non-Prem followers or those who may hate Man City more than I do, see you in March for the next international break xxxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 10, 2022 11:32 PM

So sad.....yes if only they had put him on sooner to distract the Frenchies.

I hope our Jack is being made happy tonight by all his team mates and the new friends he has MADE during the World's......and I look forward to seeing MORE of him soon.

by Anonymousreply 89December 10, 2022 11:35 PM

R89 yes, love it you!!!! We'll absolutely see more of him when he gets on his holidays and sluts it up for us <3

And now Jack is getting given all the TLC as we type, I bet--plenty of physical attention and hard strokes to take his mind off the loss. Only happy sexy thoughts in that head!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2022 12:37 AM

A sweet consolation statement from Jack's IG. Thank you, baby, you did what you could and represented wonderfully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2022 7:27 PM

Looking soft and pretty (in rainbows!) as he leaves Qatar and heads off for two weeks on the sesh. It's only poppers, pills, and plenty of cock in the near future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2022 7:29 PM

He is wonderful with his head off. I plan to keep him in my heart forever. And ever. And ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2022 7:36 PM

R83 didn't ask and don't care tbh!!!

Am just having a good time with my mates here, not bothering anyone, it's you getting wound up lol. Jack's gonna be fine, everything's fine, so chill Brev.

How about this for a New Year's resolution: leave people alone to enjoy themselves and stop throwing ridiculous accusations around, you absolute gobshite clown. Come back when you're carrying less negativity and spite around, who knows, perhaps you can have some fun with us then eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2022 7:57 PM

It's only poppers, pills, and plenty of cock in your future. The little slut.

by Anonymousreply 95December 11, 2022 8:00 PM

hole pics, pls

by Anonymousreply 96December 11, 2022 9:38 PM

R92 the guard in that pic is looking exactly where I would be looking.

by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2022 10:23 PM

R97 probably just reminiscing where he'd shot a load minutes earlier, and trying to see if it had spilled out and soaked through the shorts and sweatshirt (why Jack keeps a jumper handy to tie around the waist, you never know when you'll be caught short).

It would be interesting to know whether Jack was fucked by more players, more hotel staff & trainers, or more bodyguards & security guys at this tournament. We know his preference is for the former, but many of the players were or are busy focussing on their game and their team rather than making a slut squeal. So sometimes, one has to make do.

The England players must be home by now. Presumably, as we type Jack's curled up and passed out next to Jordan, all cried out and jetlagged, like a sleepy puppy run ragged. And later this week we'll probably get paps of him somewhere at a Manny rave, a few Es deep on the dancefloor and getting pawed by several sweaty beefy guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2022 12:15 AM

Just... what is happening in those threads?

by Anonymousreply 99December 12, 2022 4:03 AM

[quote] Yes, we did get some shots of him on the sidelines. In the first I saw, he was sitting on the bench and when the camera light came on, he leaned back and kicked his legs like he needed a nappy change.

Jack does tend to assume that pose when he's upset, or frustrated, or bored and wants attention.

Needy pouty sulky baby trying to remind all the lads in the vicinity that's he's just SAT there not being included or touched or fucked by them, and that is UNACCEPTABLE. What is he supposed to be doing, snogging his girlfriend? When he could be getting his brains railed out? Allow it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 12, 2022 1:15 PM

Turns out we've missed a bit of pre-Cup video, which is a shame as the experience of seeing a rumpled morning Jack wriggly in Josh Denzel's passenger seat is a bit ruined by the loss, now.

Still worth a watch for Jack being cute, chuntering on about wanting to learn to DJ, and how much he likes different 'jonraz of Moozic', and that his expensive bride-price makes him feel flattered not pressured. He also looks lovely in his tight soft t-shirt, putting hands all over himself and stretching to make sure Josh knows what he's missing. Utterly shameless tart, our Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 12, 2022 2:22 PM

Apparently, Jack's dad Kevin goes very hard at the booze, your stereotypical beery Irish madlad shagger trying to cop off with waitresses etc..

Probably not the kind of bloke who'd want to know about or acknowledge that his son's idea of a top night out is being drilled inside out by a dressing room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 12, 2022 11:34 PM

He's pretty but he needs a new hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 103December 12, 2022 11:37 PM

I love all of the fan fiction on here.

by Anonymousreply 104December 13, 2022 2:47 AM

R103 Jack looks a bit weird with shorter or slicked back hair, though...

He's got a massive head (ironically--there's nothing in there), and his hair is thin/damaged and doesn't really grow in from the sides anymore because it's been buzzed since he was young. Not sure what you could do to improve on his current hairstyle with what he's working with?

He used to have a Peaky Blinders style that was shorter (below) but it made him look a lot less pretty imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2022 1:11 AM

That gif from several threads ago that shows an opposing player pulling Our Jack’s hair is one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen on DL.

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2022 1:25 AM

R106 yes! An epic and erotic moment, though I've still not forgiven that rude nasty cunt Savic for being so rough with our princess.

That was the cover image for thread #12, a whole year ago now (where has the time gone?) Here's a link to the raw GIF if you need to save it, for um, research...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2022 12:03 PM

R60 Jack even posted a photoset on his personal IG after meeting David. Needy and desperate for male validation as ever....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2022 12:50 PM

imagine pulling his hair like that as you drill his ass

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2022 5:08 PM

R107 love that you can clearly make out Jack calling him a cunt just before he gets his hair pulled like a bitch

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2022 6:48 PM

R110 mmm indeed, Jack is a mouthy little brat when horny and wanting more attention. Just can't help but to provoke bigger tougher men so that they give him a rough touch and get close to him, and hopefully drag him off somewhere private and put him in his place. Honestly, that dirty pretty pouting mouth gets him in trouble more often than not, so it needs to be put to better use by a dominant.

It's usually easy to shut Jack up with tongue or fingers or cock or a matchworn shirt, and he looks gorgeous with those plush lips drooling so beautifully while he looks up teary-eyed and craving more.

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2022 9:28 PM

Those legs just get more ridic every time we see them.

He must have got double the gams and half the brains at the body shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2022 9:30 PM

^ lol

thank Christ!

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2022 9:34 PM

Hope Jack has had a good few recovery days resting up, so he’s ready to bounce on and swallow down that Prem cock again.

The City boys will be ecstatic to see him back. Probably will strip him and group gr0pe and bang him in the Emptihad showers together on their first training day back. Team bonding is key!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 16, 2022 1:37 PM

The Premier League official IG has made a cute little retrospective edit of Jack's tenure. The baby-to-slut timeline lapse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 17, 2022 2:30 AM

Just 10 seconds in to R114 Jack is giving Ruben Dias the fuck-me eyes. Then throwing a tantrum two minutes later because he’s flustered about Ruben teasing him for losing a game. Such a brat!

Wonder if Jack got what he wanted after the camera stopped rolling, sprawled over those tyres under Dias 🕳

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2022 1:29 PM

One of the few come-ons Jack uses that is somewhat subtle, is comparing how his dainty danseur feet measure against his teammates.

He even uses it on the smaller younger players--it's an ego boost, makes them feel like big men and like their cocks are massive, like they need to be inside someone (Jack)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2022 7:04 PM

He's in my city! NYC!

in his insta, he says he loves home alone and he visited the plaza hotel, central park etc. did you check his insta?

If he's staying at the plaza hotel, then he's really close to me and i could go get his autograph

by Anonymousreply 118December 18, 2022 4:39 AM

And then I'll remove his head and make a Christmas Jack-Ho-Lantern.

by Anonymousreply 119December 18, 2022 5:25 AM

@ R118

If you see him, run up to him and pull down his pants and take pics and post them here pls.

by Anonymousreply 120December 18, 2022 10:35 AM

R118 tbf if you can get past his absolute Unit security blokes and teammates close enough to ask (nicely, and don’t act creepy or high strung or come on too strong like Americans do sometimes), Jack might well sign something for you or give you a little selfie moment. He’s quite sweet and obliging, as well as a people person. He’s a sucker for people who make him laugh and that he can relax around.

And you’re a fit, strapping athletic bloke between the ages of 23-53, he might be game for more than that, too.

by Anonymousreply 121December 18, 2022 12:42 PM

[quote] in his insta, he says he loves home alone and he visited the plaza hotel

Ah yes, a slapsticky PG kids’ movie is about Jack’s level of comprehension.

Can’t find the tweets anymore, but he once memorably went with some of the England squad to watch MORBIUS when it came out, and admittedly couldn’t understand a single minute of it (it is a mess of a film for the adult brain to follow as well, mind you), so he just sat there the entire runtime munching sweets and scrolling socials and trying to get in Hendo’s lap.

by Anonymousreply 122December 18, 2022 12:57 PM

The BBC have felt confident in reporting the rumour that Jack could be sold from City to fund the purchase of Jude.

The concomitant drama if this really happens, now or in the summer, will be unreal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 18, 2022 12:59 PM

Christmas fanatic Jack Grealish embarks on Home Alone 2 tour around New York... visiting iconic locations from the movie including The Plaza Hotel and Central Park - a week after England's World Cup exit in Qatar

by Anonymousreply 124December 18, 2022 2:20 PM

If Jack is for sale, I'd like to get in on the bidding.

by Anonymousreply 125December 18, 2022 5:12 PM

R125 have you got £70 million plus tax & VAT lying around spare? That's Jack's transfer value atm (net worth is £20 million). Though if you wait a year that might drop another £30 million.

Our whore is actually cheap to keep, though. He might have been spoiled with ultimate luxury of late, but he was raised much poorer and genuinely likes the simpler things, trashy clothes and dive clubs with shit drinks and takeaway food (only on occasion though, that body needs keeping in shape). As long as he can have prime cock on demand and he can get physical attention aplenty, he doesn't mind too much about the rest of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 18, 2022 9:52 PM

^ Our Jack looking quite festive

by Anonymousreply 127December 18, 2022 10:10 PM

Aww, he looks like he's having a blast

by Anonymousreply 128December 18, 2022 10:18 PM

that pizza looks good, too

by Anonymousreply 129December 18, 2022 10:22 PM

yeah, decked out in gucci. I don't need his autograph that bad. I've packed away my england shirt with signatures from other england legends...i'm sure he will be back. next wc will be in N. America

by Anonymousreply 130December 18, 2022 10:22 PM

R129 that's probably the first and only pizza Jack's had in years, poor lamb. His diet is 90% boiled plain chicken or fish with steamed veg chased by protein powder shakes, if he wants to keep that body.

He's had pleeeeeeenty of sausage this year, though. Most days of the week, as it goes.

by Anonymousreply 131December 18, 2022 10:24 PM

what does his hat say? Summer LA?

by Anonymousreply 132December 18, 2022 10:26 PM

R132 am probs reaching but to my eyes it says 'Summerland' and as a Pagan that has me going insane!!! Is my fave slut one of my own?? (probs not and it's a coincidence but let me have this!!!)

Also wonder who took that photo of him. There's no way he went out for a jaunt in public, around all those toughtalking streetwise sexy Yankee men ripe for the fucking, with Sasha trailing in tow...

by Anonymousreply 133December 18, 2022 10:51 PM

What's Summerland?

by Anonymousreply 134December 18, 2022 10:53 PM

[quote] packed away my england shirt with signatures from other england legends...i'm sure he will be back. next wc will be in N. America

R130 are you quite settled on that decision? You'd be catching him at peak physical condition and perhaps peak horniness about now, you know.

Remember, by summer 2026 Jack will be a few months off turning 31 years old, probably entering his filling-out-a-polo shirt and wearing longer socks stage of life (natural evolution for Brit men). Also, I doubt that Jordan Henderson, if he manages to keep a place in the England squad that long and manages to hold onto Jack that long, will want such fans anywhere near his man. And even if he's not there, he'll probably tell Trent to keep an eye out.

That said, a leopard never changes his spots. I'm sure beyond the big 3-0 milestone, our Jack will still be an incorrigible whore and untameable madlad, just a bit more faded and less manic I expect. He'll still be hitting the clubs and leaving his hotel room door unlocked some nights, I'm sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 18, 2022 11:05 PM

btw R118/R130 if you do hang around the Plaza area and try to run into Jack, I recommend carrying something on you that he can sign that could be of value in the future, i.e. a football shirt, poster, or trading card or sticker (ideally with his picture/name on). If he goes on to be a famous global media icon a la Beckham or Gazza as trajectory seems to imply, it could be worth a few bob in years to come.

You can pick up current Panini/Topps cards or Merlin stickers with his likeness on eBay for like $10 or less, or a secondhand named Man City shirt/jersey in good condition can be had for $50 or less (though please don't buy merch of that hideous team, get a 2019 Villa or England shirt if you can stretch to it and find one). Or just pick up a magazine with a recent fashion spread he's done, like the HOMME+ edition we've talked about here.

by Anonymousreply 136December 18, 2022 11:35 PM

His gf probably took the picture. She posted that she went to MSG to see Mariah Carey a couple of nights ago.

It's too cold to be hanging out any hotel waiting for autographs. Plus you never know, maybe he already left. They don't always post in real time.

by Anonymousreply 137December 19, 2022 5:11 AM

Based on the social media posts, his trip to NYC was pretty wholesome so yeah, he went with his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 138December 19, 2022 11:48 AM

[quote] She posted that she went to MSG to see Mariah Carey a couple of nights ago.

Oh...Sash...bless your heart....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 19, 2022 1:27 PM

A contingent of fans online are seriously petitioning for Jack to transfer to AC Milan..

Do us a favour, he’d have to learn to speak some Italian, and he can’t even manage English properly yet. Though he might get by using physical gestures alone. What’s Italian for “please may I nosh you off, Geeze?”, or “I need to be fucked til I’m sore and drooling and forget where I am, any volunteers?”

To live and work in Italy, Jack would also have to cultivate grown-up tastes in food rather than subsisting on JustEat and baby meals, plus start dressing like an actual stylish man and not a toddler with ADD ready for playgroup. Might be too tall of an order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 20, 2022 12:30 PM

Erling has really been missing Jack this last few weeks.

It's hard to find someone quite as eager and up for sex at the drop of a hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 20, 2022 10:19 PM

Jack's affinity for the game of head-Tennis is almost as great as his affinity for simple head.

He's competitive about both, as well. Doesn't like anyone else to play with balls better than he can. He gets really excitable in the City docuseries whenever anyone beats him or tries to take a point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 21, 2022 9:59 PM

Man City back in training. I wonder if Jack is helping Kevin get over a bad World Cup experience with the Belgium National Team?

by Anonymousreply 143December 22, 2022 10:36 AM

R143 Jack's an equal-opportunity whore who goes like the Energizer bunny. He's got energy for KDB (blowie followed by comforting cuddles, "aww we bowth got knocked out, din't we Kev, it's owkaiy"), and every other lad on the squad, newcomers & reserves included. The Devil works hard, but Man City's concubine works harder.

And he's very keen to service and suck up to Pep even more, as well, what with the rumour mill still churning about Jack having to leave. The Gaffer can have that pink loose hole on call, pretty much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 23, 2022 12:25 AM

Anyone else see the Carabao LFC-City match this evening?

Was rather a scrappy game, a few bust ups and quite a lot of shoving, between goals coming thick and fast (Jack likes thick and fast...). We didn't see our slut until minute 70, and we didn't see Hendo until minute 60--naturally both are running on fumes following the Mundial, and want to save energy for the important things (the PL cup, and sex with each other), of course.

Toward the end of normal time, Jack committed a nasty and disrespectful slide tackle on Hendo that left Jordan toppling headfirst onto the pitch. Quite surprising to me, as though both are highly competitive and don't always go easy on one another in big games, I'd assumed Jack might still be lingering in 'England mode' and show more deference to his Skipper. Wonder what that was all about? Is Jack looking for a hard and creative punishment to tide him over for Xmas? Is he feeling in an aggressive mood? Has Jordan upset him in some way? (perhaps too much fawning over Bellingham?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 23, 2022 12:32 AM

We don't watch this crap in the states.

by Anonymousreply 146December 23, 2022 12:33 AM

Actually R146, thanks to a certain small contingent of famous magnesium-veneered actors, that isn't strictly true anymore.

And with the next World Cup taking place in the States, and more and more American billionaires buying Euro/Brit clubs (booo), your nation is about to see a lot more of the mens' game in coming years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 23, 2022 1:13 AM

Jack seems more content to be thirst trapping with Phil Foden cuddling up next to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 23, 2022 2:23 AM

R148 yep quite the attention-whoring pair, them!

Well, it's whoring in general with everything, when it comes to Jack, of course...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 23, 2022 2:26 AM

More cute Amaz0n!AU Jack to enjoy watching for Xmas! What a sweet, festive smile he has for everyone he meets👼

He’s defo be the type of delivery boy to get the sack in short order for entering the fitter customers’ homes and letting them fuck him while he’s meant to be on his rounds.

There’s no doubt in my mind that he at least sucked off the driver and amateur DJ (a City fan) who showed him the ropes of delivery in this video. Jack’s probably going to start having him over regularly for ‘lessons’ on the decks...

Also, creased at the older lady who wouldn’t come out and say hello to Jack at the door. She feel shy or unready for the camera? Or just too unsexy to stand next to Jack? (felt tbh) The elderly gents Jack delivered to did not seem to have this fear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 23, 2022 1:10 PM

Odd thing watching that Amazon promo video is that if Jack Grealish didn't have such ability as an athlete, he likely be working as a deliverer for Amazon. That video does highlight again his social skills.

by Anonymousreply 151December 23, 2022 8:10 PM

I would hit all of them !!! In succession!!!

by Anonymousreply 152December 23, 2022 8:33 PM

R151 yes, he's so lovely to everyone, regardless of status. Arguably, in the life he currently has he's well-taken care of and doesn't have any major chronic stresses in his life outside football, so he'll naturally be less surly than your average exhausted underpaid overworked irl driver, but still, he doesn't have to go out of his way to be kind and sociable and does anyway (unlike many ballers we could name..).

And true, that type of low-demand simple work would be about the best suited to his skill and intelligence level. Though there's a good chance he'd easily get talked into side hustles doing OF or stripping or being a sugarbaby, as well. Jack's not smart or ambitious or uber-materialistic, particularly, but he craves attention and being the star, and no-one's treating a delivery boy that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 23, 2022 8:37 PM

Craig Burley for ESPN blatantly doesn't understand Jack's role at City.

"He has to do more in the final third" umm no he doesn't? As long as he's serviced every other starting player he's done his job well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 24, 2022 12:31 AM

We yanks really lack an equivalent of this athle-ho.

by Anonymousreply 155December 24, 2022 12:34 AM

R155 Ryan Lochte isn't too far off the mark, no? Sweet impossibly stupid himbo athlete with a great body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 24, 2022 12:47 AM

The England boys don’t reckon Jack would survive long in a hypothetical man hunt situation.

Well, not our own in his own in the wild, he wouldn’t. But he could take initiative to save himself by seducing his would-be hunters and dispatches. What’s the point in being a gorgeous irresistible slut if you can’t use your powers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 24, 2022 1:40 PM

Jack Grealish, part 4697- "Give the loins of Britland black to me..."

by Anonymousreply 158December 24, 2022 5:25 PM

Question. Is there an ongoing thread for random social media hotties that DL has going? Because I found one and can't find where to post him. Would it even be kosher to do so? Either way I thought I would ask in this thread since it's so accepting of drooling over hot sluts.

by Anonymousreply 159December 25, 2022 6:04 AM

[quote] I thought I would ask in this thread since it's so accepting of drooling over hot sluts.

Merry Xmas R159, you do sound sweet (are you new here?) and you may ask as you’re so polite unlike many trolls we get.

Please be aware however that this thread series is dedicated to one (1) hot slut only, and he doesn’t like to share attention.

If the guy you’ve found is that hot and you’ve got new thread starter privileges, try starting your own thread and see if there’s traction. If not, type keywords into the thread search (say, ‘social media thirst’ or something) and see what hits you get.

You’re welcome back here anytime! Perhaps this is where you discover you’re a Jackolyte☀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 25, 2022 11:37 AM

Awww Jack's been sending holiday greetings to children in need all week. What a golden-hearted angel and a credit to humanity <3

Happy Xmas Jack baby, from all of us admiring DLers. Hope you get all the TLC and time in bed that you want before the next game, and everyone gives you the praise you need and deserve xx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 25, 2022 5:01 PM

No, help, I cant stand another Grealish fantasy gay fetishizing thread.

by Anonymousreply 162December 25, 2022 8:54 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 163December 25, 2022 9:02 PM

Thank you for your kind response, R160, and please know I have no intention of posting any content not centered on Jackie boy in this wonderful thread, where I mostly lurk but sometimes post. It is one of my favourites on DL due mainly to the good-natured drooling (I approve) and a curious but welcome lack of trolls accusing posters of being "creepy."

Really, if I can't slobber over randoms on DL, where CAN I slobber over randoms?!

Merry Christmas, fellow droolers!

by Anonymousreply 164December 25, 2022 9:04 PM

R163 I think this guy is probably straight if not bicurious. Football players grab and are affectionate with each other all the time.

It is just this crazy young frau from UK that is inventing gay stories about him that are making her wet.

by Anonymousreply 165December 25, 2022 9:07 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 166December 25, 2022 9:08 PM

I find him hot too R166, but he seems like a typical young straight football player. Nothing gay about him. Can not figure out these gay fetishizing fraus. Remember how they made up love between Armie Hammer and Chalamet in the times of Cmbyn promo. They even had the movement Charmies. When in the end it turned out Hammer kept the whole harem of female lovers or sex slaves.

by Anonymousreply 167December 25, 2022 9:14 PM

Merry Christmas, Jack!

by Anonymousreply 168December 25, 2022 9:25 PM

Merry Christmas, are you a disappointed Charmie R168?

by Anonymousreply 169December 25, 2022 9:27 PM

Oh, no, I love this thread and post now and then. I love the photos and comments (mostly).

It's one of my favorite DL threads.

Of Timothy C - I have had MORE than sufficient and I have no opinion of Armie at all.

I hope we get reminders here when Man City games are being broadcast in the US so I don't miss them.

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 170December 25, 2022 9:33 PM

I'd lick his shitter.

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2022 12:06 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2022 12:33 AM

Good LORD, R163. Get whatever you got fixed. He doesn't give off "Bi-vibes"

by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2022 10:36 AM

He may be affectionate with mates and favored team mates, and he enjoys showing off his body and he seems the type to flirt with anyone as he enjoys the attention and response, but I'm realistic about him. When it comes to sex he's into women and women only.

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2022 2:30 PM

Erling and Jack.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2022 2:53 PM

A true homosexualist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 27, 2022 9:44 AM

Not into pussy at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 27, 2022 9:46 AM

more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 27, 2022 9:48 AM

Since the resumption of Premier League looks like Jack has been concentrating on his performance on the pitch and doing a fine job providing assists to help Man City and keeping the slutty behavior in check or at least on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 179February 4, 2023 12:37 PM

Ok, could someone please offer some clarification for those of us unaware?

I’m amused by the never ending Grealish threads. I didn’t/don’t really know who he is, although I’ve put enough together from the stream of threads and I’ve Googled him a little. I don’t follow football/soccer, and I’m American so, generally unaware of sports figures from abroad save tennis, golf and F1/F2/open-wheel. Is there any rumor or sourced suggestion that Grealish actually gets down with dudes, or is sexually promiscuous with the same?

I get that he may act like somewhat of a tart or fay around blokes, in the traditional sense of male/masculine/athletic comportment. But is he seriously thought to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 180February 4, 2023 2:38 PM

R180 not at all. It was all invented by OP, a silly British young frau, who have read to many yaoi and is inventing these gay fetishizing fantasies about this athlete who she clearly fancies.

Since you are from US, you are probably not aware of the strange phenomena of soccer player behaving in a very intimate and touchy feely manner.

It is a strange phenomena and some of them are surely gay or bi, which they are hiding from homophobic football fans, but there are no such rumors about this one, on the contrary he has a reputation of a womanizer. There are many rumors about his promiscuity with women and cheating his girlfriend with various bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 181February 4, 2023 3:08 PM

R181 many thanks.

My interest and general bemusement in these threads has dropped off completely. I don’t get into fan fiction.

I appreciate your insight. Didn’t know soccer was known for casual/non-sexual intimate expression. I may be a new soccer fan now.

by Anonymousreply 182February 4, 2023 3:13 PM

I always love to see Jack on the Peacock channel!

It seems so fitting somehow!

by Anonymousreply 183February 4, 2023 3:23 PM

You are welcome R182.

Here is one video of typical display of affection on football stadium. I think football players are the only ones allowed to behave this way in homophobic football loving societies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 4, 2023 3:27 PM

This one is better than Call me by your name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 4, 2023 3:40 PM

R184 😳

I have some learning to do. I’m looking for soccer now in my guide, I have the sports package so I’m confident I’ll find something.

Definitely a soccer fan now. Even if most are str8 dudes…it’s still hot, while taking in the sport. 🥵

Thanks again, 182

by Anonymousreply 186February 4, 2023 3:41 PM

Jack will be on NBC at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 5!

by Anonymousreply 187February 4, 2023 6:03 PM

I restarted this thread earlier today, but I'm under no illusion that Jack is gay or even bi. But he's an appealing himbo and eye candy. Dumb but sweet and will flirt with anyone to get attention, but sexually he likes the slam pig fanny.

by Anonymousreply 188February 5, 2023 12:11 AM

Jack's fine, he just needs some attention and care.

by Anonymousreply 189February 5, 2023 12:16 AM

He did well on Sunday......lying on the pitch several times and throwing his legs in the air. It was quite a show for a U.S. Sunday morning.

by Anonymousreply 190February 6, 2023 4:46 PM

Camera crew focusing on Jack's assets during the match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 7, 2023 12:10 PM

Jack wants all the boys on the field thinking about fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2023 11:03 AM

I want to lick his thighs. He has the most beautiful loins.

by Anonymousreply 193February 8, 2023 5:40 PM

R189/R192 but you get first and last claim on our lovely slutty sweetheart, don’t you, Captain Sexy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 9, 2023 1:59 PM

R181 oi, allow that. Haven’t got to start slinging mud to get your point across, have you. We’re better than that in this corner of DL, I like to think.

Bear in mind I’ve spent a lot of time sourcing pics/vids and making posts for all of your titillation and amusement as much as mine. Some of youse wouldn’t know who Jack is to enjoy his gorgeousness if I hadn’t started the thread series two years ago.

And I’ve stated this for the record several times before, but for the benefit of newcomers (welcome! We’re thrilled to have you with us): I’m not a Frau (no kids or cats, not into Mumsnet culture, not an office worker or a normy basic woman), I don’t fancy Jack, and I’m not a reader of Yaoi either. Though I am female, don’t mind a normal dirty story now and then, and Hendo among other footballer (come cry with me about Gareth Bale any time) certainly do have my vicarious sexual interest.

Sometimes it’s like debating Simon Jordan around here. I ask you🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 9, 2023 3:00 PM

Sunday Morning on the USA Network at 11:30 a.m.

More hijinks and shenanigans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 9, 2023 3:20 PM

why are there 24 threads on this guy if he's not gay? talk about a waste of time

by Anonymousreply 197February 9, 2023 3:23 PM

Well R197.......it's OUR time.

by Anonymousreply 198February 9, 2023 4:38 PM

R194 Jack knows that he can come to me and trust me to take care of him. There's a small circle of us looking out for him, and we've quietly put out the word that he's to be treated properly.

Truth be told, he's sweet and cuddly in private - almost shy. Of course, you'd never know it, the way he carries on. Sometimes, I have to text him a firm word or two.

by Anonymousreply 199February 9, 2023 10:05 PM

R199 Jack is indeed a sweetheart, and he’s sooooo lucky to have you, Skip. You’re the perfect trustworthy strong and reliable Daddy😍😍😍😍 what sort of messages does he get from you? We’d all love to have a taste...

Don’t work yourself into the ground, though! Taking care of your boy and your team are important, but you have to pace yourself! You can’t take care of everybody else and not yourself. Let Jack do all the work sometimes, or bring in thirds (or fourths, or fifths...), or send him off for a night under one of those trusty backup lads with his phone mic & camera left on (so you know what he’s up to)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 10, 2023 1:36 AM

R196 Looks like someone didn't clean up the lube after.

by Anonymousreply 201February 10, 2023 2:08 AM

R200 He doesn't need me all the time, though he does like it if I'm watching him get taken apart by someone else. Sometimes he'll have me on his cell so I can hear him, maybe offer some encouragement. I've never known anyone who enjoys getting rimmed as much as that boy - I've made sure that everyone on the "list" understands that and is willing to go to town on him. No recording allowing, though. Jack's a lot as it is, the last thing he needs is a sex tape coming out.

by Anonymousreply 202February 10, 2023 3:15 AM

Fraus have moved to this site to revel in their stupid fantasies about straight guys being "in luv" with each other since the Charmie ship collapsed.

by Anonymousreply 203February 10, 2023 8:32 AM

[quote] Jack's a lot as it is, the last thing he needs is a sex tape coming out.

Right you are. Save that in the archive, ready to dig out and leak for the leaner, quieter years, when our slut’s ankles have given up and he’s doing the reality TV/panel show circuit plus shilling for adverts. We (the public) can’t wait to see the footage🙏

by Anonymousreply 204February 11, 2023 1:12 PM

R204 Jack's more sensible with his money than most people think, but he knows he's always got a place with me if times were to get really tough. Hilarious, I know, he's making more than I am, but there it is.

People keep on him about diving on the field, but I think the truth is that Jack just wishes more of the other lads would have him down on his back with the fans all watching.

God, don't tell anyone, but he used to have quite the schoolboy crush on Ronaldo.

As if I'd let that stuck-up asshole anywhere near my boy - he's not fit to lick Jack's feet.

by Anonymousreply 205February 11, 2023 8:12 PM

The most expensive boot sponsor deal in British football history is in the pipeline for Jack. That’s our model slut making money moves!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 12, 2023 10:53 AM

R206 That's my boy.

by Anonymousreply 207February 12, 2023 1:19 PM

Jack left the game today at minute 69!

by Anonymousreply 208February 12, 2023 9:33 PM

R208 yes! How apt. And in good time to head to the showers ahead of everyone else and get rapidly forcefully 69’d by a grateful Villa player who idolises and misses him (so, most of the team & academy, really...) Top night in Jack’s book😉

But before flouncing off the pitch for his seeing-to, of course our Whore made sure to stick one of those gorgeous expensive gams in the way of the opposition, sprawl down wantonly to the grass, and fake an injury to the referee while secretly enjoying every second of having another sweaty lad in proximity pinning him down for a moment while thousands of fans & two dozen players watched it happen (ever the exhibitionist, Jack is). He’s not clever, but he is canny when it comes to getting his needs met.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 13, 2023 10:32 PM

Christ, what does a man have to do to get fucked around here?

by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2023 12:54 AM

good match for Jack vs. Arsenal this evening and scoring the goal to pull City in the lead. And after the match Kyle Walker gave Jack a piggy back ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 16, 2023 1:14 AM

R211 And he didn't mind at all feeling Jack's erection against his back.

by Anonymousreply 212February 16, 2023 2:24 AM

R211/R212 Walks is a big lad, strong and fast with tons of stamina, even if he is a bit long in the tooth for a footballer.

He’s also a right laugh and very easygoing, which Jack appreciates—filthy teammate hookups are always better when they’re a giggle, and there’s no chance of caught feelings. Kyle is happy to get a break from his several kids and his wife and Stonesy, for a quick fun romp with Jack now and then.

by Anonymousreply 213February 16, 2023 2:49 AM

R213 He's on the list.

by Anonymousreply 214February 16, 2023 3:16 AM

^Skipper, what’s Jack having as a treat for his game (and League?) winning goal last night? Does he get something kinky? A free use session? A new shiny toy for one of his pretty holes? Or perhaps a roleplay with some unusual reversal?

Baby wanted to strip off to celebrate his win in the moment, but match officials & referees threatened to card him if he did. Just as well, an orgy is fine in the shower or the dressing-room or the hotel, but not on a dozen cameras broadcasting live into family homes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 16, 2023 12:46 PM

R215 I'd tell you but he's waking up again - I've got work.

by Anonymousreply 216February 16, 2023 5:15 PM

R216? LFC trained this morning and your next game isn't 'til Saturday....

Or is this secretive non-disclosure type 'work'....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 16, 2023 9:04 PM

R211/R212 am certain Jack felt more than just a semi through shorts when Erling got hold of him after that goal...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 16, 2023 9:05 PM

They need to invent a card to show for indecent dress. Because too long a look at Jack's scandalous shorts is too distracting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 16, 2023 10:27 PM

R217 Just making sure he gets enough rest.

by Anonymousreply 220February 17, 2023 12:30 AM

R219 They'll have to come up with more "whoring it up" penalties for Jack.

by Anonymousreply 221February 17, 2023 1:51 AM

The thought of Erling and Jack is .....sigh......invigorating to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 222February 17, 2023 3:05 AM

10 a.m. EST on Saturday on PeaCOCK.

by Anonymousreply 223February 17, 2023 7:33 PM

Jack looked nice today. He was down on the pitch in the first five minutes pulling his knee up to his chest and giving everyone a look at his jock strap.

The player on the opposing team got a yellow card. One man in the audience was yelling: "Jack! You Twat!" twice......

By the end of the game - a tie btw - Jack had the dirtiest knees of all the players.

by Anonymousreply 224February 18, 2023 11:42 PM

R224 No doubt he enjoyed hitting the showers after.

by Anonymousreply 225February 19, 2023 12:50 AM

What's this new penalty regulation: Yellow card for 'showing hole' during gameplay?

by Anonymousreply 226February 19, 2023 5:34 PM

R226 you can just IMAGINE what would rate a RED CARD!

by Anonymousreply 227February 19, 2023 7:26 PM

Just tryin' to boost the lads' spirit is all - what?

by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2023 7:36 PM

Is there a bigger whore in football?

by Anonymousreply 229February 19, 2023 9:44 PM

Easy to spot our Jack in the long shots.

All the other players have their socks pulled up to the knees and Jack has his pushed down to his ankles!

by Anonymousreply 230February 19, 2023 11:02 PM

Jack will be kicking up his legs and presenting hole this Saturday starting at 12:30 p.m. on the USA Network!

by Anonymousreply 231February 23, 2023 11:03 PM

Good thing Jack isn't a wrestler.

by Anonymousreply 232February 23, 2023 11:21 PM

He is, but not on the pitch.

by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2023 1:59 AM

Sometimes when Jack is being attended to, he'll call me up to hear me whisper "thick" in his ear.

Girthy boys with class move to the front of Jack's line.

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2023 11:29 PM

Not many Jack Antics yesterday. He left at minute 71.....and City won 4-0.

I hope he had more fine after the game.

by Anonymousreply 235February 26, 2023 4:58 PM

Saw him featured in some fashion mag. He was dressed in various outfits. no bulge in sight.

by Anonymousreply 236February 26, 2023 5:19 PM

R236 Must have been awkward for him, having his legs covered up.

by Anonymousreply 237February 26, 2023 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!