Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poor Wendy Williams can barely walk anymore

Seriously, WTF happened to her????? After she ate crow on her show she was never the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 18, 2022 7:09 AM

Aw, leave the poor bitch alone. Whatever "crimes" she committed ,she more than paid for them with the horrific abuse she suffered at the hands of that piece of shit she was married to. Shes a broken woman. Leave her be.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2022 2:13 AM

She told TMZ what the issue is

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2022 2:16 AM

Those boots ain't helping.

She looks altered and afraid of falling. Back on drugs again?

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2022 2:28 AM

Injuries she suffered from her stint on Dancing with the Stars? Doing those cha chas and jives can be rough on one's ankles.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2022 2:35 AM

Wendy, we love you, get up!

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 2:35 AM

-Dionne Warwick

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 2:39 AM

She can barely walk because she spent the weekend with Marshall Price and his 18 incher.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2022 2:59 AM

There were rumors her hubby was trying to get her in a conservatorship to take control of all her money.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2022 3:22 AM

Karma is a nasty bitch. I have absolutely no sympathy for her. Bye bitch

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2022 3:27 AM

Was she really evil though?

She covered up her personal shit with the hubby - sorta - while still talking smack about celebs. Aaaand...? That's it. She's hardly a monster.

I hope she gets her life together.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2022 5:26 AM

Sir, this is a Wendy’s!

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2022 5:29 AM

Not evil. The black female Howard Stern

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2022 5:29 AM

R12 Howard Stern has more of a soul. That ain’t fair.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2022 5:35 AM

Wendy was never evil. She was a bitchy gossip queen like all good DLers.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2022 5:38 AM

What is Howard Sterns karma? Joe Rogaine?

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2022 5:47 AM

It has seemed clear to me for a long time that she has some serious medical problem that she has not disclosed to the public. Remember this incident? Fucking weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2022 5:49 AM

That was her downhill moment regarding her health r16.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2022 5:52 AM

She's already disclosed many times she has lymphedema in her legs. It's very painful and she has to use a device a few times a day for circulation.

She also has Graves Disease of the thyroid.

I'm going to give her a pass. Gurl ain't right.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2022 5:55 AM

As I've stated before and I still don't understand why there's so much hate towards her. So many people act as if they've been personally attacked or fronted by her somehow.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2022 5:56 AM

I always cringe when Old People discover something "new" and it's been around for years. EXAMPLE = Wendy last week = "Clap if you have no idea what Podcast is"...(((nobody claps..Wendy is surprised))) 2:25....I would say she is sober but I wouldn't bet on how long...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2022 6:05 AM

She and her life have been messy but it’s true she’s no worse than Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2022 6:07 AM

She's not interested in computer or technology, she's interested in getting high.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2022 6:07 AM

I used to be a fan, until I wasn't. :-/

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2022 6:13 AM

And yet here you are.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2022 6:14 AM

Her claim to fame is her radio interview with Whitney Houston near the end of Houstons career. Ironic, Williams is on her way out in the same way

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2022 6:16 AM

She made a name for herself long before that interview

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2022 3:50 PM

When you're old and overweight there are so many things can go wrong. She has a big frame so that's hard on your joints regardless of if you stay thin or not.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2022 3:51 PM

She smeared shit all over the airwaves.

Money and attention at the expense of others’ humiliation.

Fuck her

Fuck Limbaugh

Fuck TMZ

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2022 3:56 PM

^

Fuck Andy Cohen for normalizing in-fighting and adolescent nonsense…

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2022 3:58 PM

Sad last days !

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2022 4:07 PM

r28 take that shit to another thread man, Wendy long predates TMZ and Andy Cohen.

Agree r27, even on the radio Wendy said that her qualify of life as an older person and life expectancy would not be good because of her thyroid problem and tall frame. She planned for it. Every time Wendy is spotted out now people like OP post these threads like her health issues developed overnight.

Some people are not just going to be lucky and age well. Wendy did not live a healthy lifestyle at all, she was a bulimic teenager, yoyo dieter for most of life, worked crazy odd hours her whole career. Not including the periods of drug and alcohol abuse. That stuff manifests when you are over 50, and by 60 everything starts falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2022 4:09 PM

She publicly outed Method Man's wife as having cancer so that was worse than anything Stern did. But yes, she's still better than Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2022 4:09 PM

Wendy had a media event just last week where was interviewed (link below) @ Resorts Aqueduct to announce she's starting a podcast. She gets Marty Feldman like bug-eyed often while speaking which is a bit disconcerting. Could that be related to her thyroid issues?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2022 4:19 PM

^^ read the thread. Know your audience.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2022 4:21 PM

You can't out someone for having cancer, you can violate someone's right to privacy and HIPPA laws by discussing their medical condition on air as a disc jockey with a broad reach.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2022 4:54 PM

Wendy Willams was a local phenomenon with two decades of experience in the tristate until she captured Whitney Houston in street mode. Her interview with Whitney Houston exposed Wendy Williams talents to an international audience.

Its so strange that you don't understand this and have a need to argue.

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2022 4:58 PM

I wouldn’t call gossiping, bath-mouthing, and destroying other people’s lives are talents. Try harder, rose. She gets what she gives and fucking deserves the suffering.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2022 5:19 PM

r32 part of Wendy's problem was that she never thought anyone was listening to her. Its like she got into her own little world and could not stop gossiping even as her audience exploded.

She was shitty for discussing Method Man's wife on air, but I dont think it warranted him practically wishing death upon Wendy for it. And black people need more awareness about health issues that impact the black community. I was thinking about Chadwick Boseman since the new movie is out. Black people get colon cancer at earlier ages and he never discussed it. Wendy has always been open about her health problems, like T-Boz Toni Braxton, etc.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2022 5:30 PM

It's pretty obvious a few homos who Wendy outed are posting here. Bwaaahaaaa. That's what you get for playing anti-gay thug and posing with pole dancers for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2022 5:32 PM

Wendy Williams took on an adversarial role in the entertainment industry and positioned herself as an outsider.

She has made enemies.

Wendy Williams hasn't done anything different in her career than Howard Stern who also positioned himself as an outsider.

But no one is asking what Howard Sterns karma is for talking all the smack he has for 4 decades.

Neither Wendy or Howard are outsiders, they are part of the entertainment industry in a parasitic capacity.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2022 5:39 PM

And it’s also obvious that dying Wendy and her publicist are posting here.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2022 5:40 PM

I have a feeling Wendy will be the next celebrity we read about who died in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2022 7:05 PM

I guess she shouldn't have revealed that method Man's wife had cancer but if you was all so fired about keeping it private then how did she even know?

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2022 7:25 PM

Like obviously the one he should have been mad at is whoever told the loud mouth b**** with the radio show.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2022 7:27 PM

R43. reading between the lines , I am thinking a hospital staff member informed Wendy Williams, this is a grotesque violation of HIPPA

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2022 7:32 PM

She's really the ONLY morning host who can talk to the camera for the 1st 20-minute segment and need no second banana.

Plate-spinning goddess.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2022 7:39 PM

A podcast is a radio talk show without the radio airwaves. A television talk show without the TV. Wendy Williams has been doing this for decades

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2022 7:42 PM

Howard was way worse than Wendy in his glory days. The horrible nicknames for people, having tiny meat contests and the whole crew being cruel; complete misogyny and sexism; having Stuttering Bob on and mocking him and having him do shitty things to people, etc. Wendy did her thing, but none of that.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2022 7:58 PM

I wish Wendy well, but I think one of the issues people have with her is that she talked trash about people when she was guilty of the same thing (e.g., using drugs and having a husband who had a child outside of their marriage).

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2022 8:01 PM

R48. I think you mean Crack Head Bob. It was Stuttering John. All of it was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2022 8:20 PM

Having contestants down in the studio to smell their vaginas.

Uh.. Wendy did not do all that

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2022 8:48 PM

You’re right, r50. I got Howard’s freaks mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2022 9:27 PM

Some enterprising Wendy fan has put a bunch of clips from her shows on Youtube, going back 2012 and maybe earlier. There are short clips and some whole episodes. I checked out a few of the thumbnails and it's fascinating to see the change in Wendy. Okay, she's aged but her appearance seems to be more than just aging. She's confessed to Botox but other things have obviously been done to her face. Also, thumbnail shows her with her son back in 2014, which would make him about 11-12 at the time.

It's a interesting time capsule to see where she started off on the show, especially when I noticed that she had Donald and Ivanka Trump back in the day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2022 12:58 AM

That walk is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2022 1:29 AM

Her pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2022 12:14 PM

Wendy Williams Stopped Receiving $10M Salary After Talk Show Contract Was Suspended

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2022 8:50 PM

Wendy Williams' Ex Cries Broke Now That the Alimony Checks Have Stopped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2022 8:51 PM

I blame her handlers and the family. She really could’ve kept doing this show another 10 years if she got sober awhile back, and even 20 with a spry new partner like Regis did. How’s Sherri’s show doin’?

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2022 9:03 PM

Her ex-husband was her handler and her family.

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2022 9:28 PM

It’s written in the settlement agreement that if she no longer has the income from the show, the agreement has to be lowered or terminated. He got the settlement agreement because he was part of the contract for her show as her manager; no show, no contract and no money equals 🟰 get a job and move on.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote]Those boots ain't helping.

She's like a Shetland pony in those things.

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2022 11:34 PM

all that nastiness catches up with you.

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 11:37 PM

Huh. Did the nastiness catch up with Howard Stern?

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2022 12:03 AM

it will.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2022 12:17 AM

You Karma Kunts are tiresome AF.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2022 1:09 AM

Bitch got what she deserved. Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2022 1:13 AM

What do you deserve for making a comment like that, r66. What is your karma?

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2022 1:18 AM

Evicted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2022 4:12 AM

[Quote]She gets Marty Feldman like bug-eyed often while speaking which is a bit disconcerting. Could that be related to her thyroid issues?

Absolutely. It's a symptom of an overactive thyroid.

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2022 4:20 AM

Love Wendy and wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2022 4:44 AM

There is no cure for Lymphedema, you just have to try to contain it. It wouldn't make you act loopy though, maybe that's the Graves disease?

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2022 5:04 AM

She is not empathetic enough to do in-depth interviews. Her audiences want shoes and gossip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2022 5:04 AM

Tatum looks possessed in ☝🏼 pic

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2022 5:19 AM

The pain meds for Lymphedema are making her loopy along with the booze. Nerve pain in the legs and feet can make one reach for just about anything to try to make it stop.

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2022 7:41 AM

She has classic TED (thyroid eye disease) or Graves' ophthalmopathy. It's common with that type of hyperthyroidism which is an autoimmune disease. The eyes bug out like that even if the underlying hyperthyroidism is treated.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2022 9:16 AM

Damn r68 ppor Lil Kev. Better get dat ass on Onlyfans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2022 1:04 AM

Damn, the bottom fell out fast for all the grifters in Wendy's world. I'm wondering if the early stage dementia rumours might be true if Wendy is now a ward of the Court as lil Kev claims.

by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2022 5:44 AM

Jesus Christ lil Kelvin. GET A FUCKING JOB, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2022 10:37 AM

I feel a little sorry for Kevin, Jr (not the lazy ass father!). He's only 22 and in his last year as a full time university student. Parents often do help out their college age kids to get through school. They should if they have the means. Besides that... he's kinda cute...

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2022 12:21 PM

Now may be your shot r79 looks like he now needs a new place to live.

From his letter, he hasn't been a "full time" student in a while. He just took a year off "to take care of his mother" How'd that work out for him? Sounds like a very loving thing in theory, but what did he do for her that she can't afford to have other people do for her? The amount of rent money they spent on his overpriced apartment could have afforded lots of personal healthcare for Wendy and kept him in college.

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2022 11:17 PM

I hope that Wendy has gotten a really great Jewish lawyer who has figured out how to shield her money from that piece of shit ex husband of hers. If her son was SOOO close to his mother he should have long ago realized how fast it was going out with none coming in and "sacrificed" his expensive apartment for the greater good.Poor Wendy ,shes surrounded by blood suckers.

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2022 11:27 PM

I think Wendy's widower dad still lives in Miami as well, so Lil Kev would probably live with grandad if he has no place else to live. That sounds like a good premise for a sitcom 😁

Miami is tough and expensive as well, he won't be anywhere near a luxury apartment as an average 22 year old just getting out of college. Unless he starts selling his ass

Lil Kev, call me boo!

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2022 11:58 PM

Entitled little shit. Go earn your own money dickwad.

by Anonymousreply 83December 9, 2022 1:19 AM

The EX HUSBAND = Forclosure and Broke!!....He got a ton of money in the divorce. Probably lost it all in something stupid like Crypto and now needs MORE of Wendys money. It is one thing to complain about alimony but no way did he not get ANY lump sum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 9, 2022 5:14 AM

Lymphedema is reversible. Of course not when you're injecting fillers and whatever into your face...

by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2022 5:19 AM

I am really surprised Wendy got paid ZERO in her last season. Yes she didn't go to work but they still used her likeness, her name, etc. Surely there was an insurance policy or contract that pays if you are medically incapacitated (which is what Wendy claimed).........wtf kind of lawyer did Wendy have?--------------->>"On October 15, of 2021 plaintiff was informed by Talk WW that her contract was being suspended and that no compensation shall accrue or be payable to plaintiff for the duration of plaintiff's disability and incapacity," Wendy's attorney wrote."

by Anonymousreply 86December 9, 2022 6:05 AM

[Quote]Lymphedema is reversible.

No, it's not.

by Anonymousreply 87December 9, 2022 7:24 AM

I remember when Wendy told Conan about her son walking in on her having sex. Conan looks disgusted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 9, 2022 12:06 PM

It’s nice to see the dirtbag ex got what he deserved

by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2022 3:54 PM

Ewwww ewwwww ewwww! Why would anyone want Wendy Williams to give them a blowjob when I give the BEST blowjobs!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 90December 10, 2022 3:44 AM

r86 use of her name and likeness was probably included in her contract

by Anonymousreply 91December 10, 2022 9:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 15, 2022 3:21 AM

Bitch snatched her own weave!

by Anonymousreply 93December 15, 2022 3:22 AM

Hard times for Wendy's ex-husband:

Wendy Williams Ex-Husband Claims He Is Broke And Facing Foreclosure Kevin Hunter and the former talk show host divorced nearly three years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 18, 2022 1:27 AM

And Wendy's son:

Wendy Williams’ son, Kevin Hunter Jr., evicted from $2M Miami apartment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 18, 2022 1:28 AM

Wendy Williams, 58, holds onto the hand of handsome younger man and a hair piece while out and about in New York.

Link below.

by Anonymousreply 96December 18, 2022 1:29 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 18, 2022 1:30 AM

There's a picture of her carrying her own wig in her hand out in NY. Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 98December 18, 2022 3:36 AM

Is the ex still with the baby mama? Can’t she get welfare?

by Anonymousreply 99December 18, 2022 5:58 AM

We all'd look like that after being fucked and filled with huge black cocks. They can wreck you for life.

by Anonymousreply 100December 18, 2022 7:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!