Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emma Corrin Calls For Gender-Neutral Oscars.

I had a feeling that a call for this might be coming, though it might have more impact coming from Clint, or Meryl, or Denzel. Still, every other category is blind to the sex of its contenders.

I wonder if she's even a member, though now that she has identified as nonbinary it is probably dying to have her to diversify their ranks. Questions, however, remain: 1) Will there then only be two awards -- Lead and Supporting? 2). Will the number of nominees remain at 5 or go to 10 to keep the field at 20 up for awards? 3) How long before a string of white men winning the sole award will further complaints about inclusivity arise? 4) Right now, leading contenders include Brendan Fraser, Colin Farrell, and Cate Blanchett. The whole point is that Tár is absolutely and singularly a woman and that is central to its plot. Perhaps a woman could have been The Whale but a woman could not have been Brendan Gleeson's former best friend the way Farrell is.

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2022 10:46 PM

This cunt is more trouble than she's worth.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2022 11:36 AM

Damn, here's the link and you can get at least one free article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2022 11:37 AM

R2 And continues to steal all the CIS wimmin’s roles! How could “Zhe”?!!!

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2022 11:38 AM

R1, One wonders if that is how a certain royal family felt about the woman Corrin portrayed in The Crown.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2022 11:38 AM

Assuming shes not a climber trying to amass power by hijacking the qweEr movement

[quote]How long before a string of white men winning the sole award will further complaints about inclusivity arise?

First thing I thought of tbh.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2022 11:41 AM

I honestly do not understand this. The WHOLE point of awards is to promote an industry. If you create categories in which there is NO interest or suspense, the award show doesn't work.

All this does is limit possibilities of promotion for performances (and actors) by 10, narrowing the field.

I mean, no one is contesting that gender actually exists, are they? So what is the point of this? I don't really care that the Gothams do it but a major awards show like the Oscars? How can one award have 10 disparate nominees? Who's interested in that?

I will lose all interest in the Oscars if this happens. I like Emma Corrin but it's like - start your own awards show, luv. Stop messing with long-running traditions.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2022 11:42 AM

I always forget she's a nonbyno. I hate it when talented people engage in this crap. Bitch, just get a dog if you're bored.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2022 11:46 AM

Here's an idea:

Why not just do a non-gender category that performers can specifically submit themselves for and they can do that on their own?

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2022 11:54 AM

r8 That would be a good solution. They get extra attention -- which they so crave -- and those of us not into it can just ignore their category.

But no, these people feel like they don't exist unless they're tearing down existing structures.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2022 11:59 AM

Can’t wait for a gender blind Actor category and have all 10 nominees be male. Or only have men win year after year. This is the female erasure that TERFs have warned about.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2022 12:22 PM

It's good to finally know what's keeping Emma up at night.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2022 12:36 PM

And the non-gender category can be presented during the non-televised Craft awards.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2022 12:38 PM

She’s a piece of work. Non binary and queer but will probably be married to a guy and have 2 kids in the next 10 years. And she always looks like she needs a shower.

Delightful.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2022 12:43 PM

Great. In addition to #oscarsowhite, not we'll get an #oscarssomale discourse.

Can't wait. /s

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2022 12:44 PM

Someone has been chatting with Asia Kate Dillon. Remember the letter she wrote to the Academy a couple years ago? I think she was nominated for an Emmy for Billions and decided to decline the nomination because it was an Actress award. There was a thread about this.

Have your own awards show. It’ll be just like LIV Golf. Everyone will get nominated and win!!

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2022 12:45 PM

R8, because that wouldn’t take anything away from others, and that is their entire motivation.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2022 12:45 PM

How about we just do away with all awards show and then everything will just have to promote their films in endless vacuum with no focal point or impetus for anyone to actually see them in any given period of time. That ought to work well.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2022 12:46 PM

If I was breaking my back at some nowhere hell job seeing these headlines would make my blood boil , oh god won't someone think about how to give zir the perfect night at the millionaire's ball

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2022 12:47 PM

"Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. About me. For Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me."

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2022 12:55 PM

Her best friend Dan Levy has already jumped to her defense on Instagram. Apparently, her quote was taken out of context and how dare journalists do that to her. So now she's gets ANOTHER thing to complain about!

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2022 1:34 PM

Bitch has been in all of two or three movies and is already feeling her oats like nobody's business. Sit yo ass down, little girl.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2022 1:48 PM

The diversity fetish will not stop until everything is 100% trans and black.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2022 1:49 PM

The Academy Awards are completely meaningless at this point anyway. Bring it on; we can just watch the whole thing shudder and sputter in the throes of its final demise, just one of a dozen or so similarly bland, homogenized, "equalizing" PR-fest awards shows that celebrate the kind of safe mediocrity and "representation" that seals them off from the manufactured outrage of the TikTokverse, and from anything approaching talent, originality, or irreverence.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2022 2:04 PM

Or perhaps she could just shut her insufferable yapping trap?

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2022 3:08 PM

This heterosexual cunt thinks women with hairy pits is some kind of gender blurring statement that blows peoples minds. Amazing how she’s only ever in straight relationships with men and only ever plays actual women. It’s almost like she’s full of shit or something.

These people who are traitors to their own sex are nothing but regressive retards who have no idea how dangerous they really are. Apparently they can’t see the damage they are intent on doing to decades of true sex and gender progression.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2022 3:24 PM

[quote]I honestly do not understand this. The WHOLE point of awards is to promote an industry. If you create categories in which there is NO interest or suspense, the award show doesn't work.

Oh please. Up until the last two years, the oscars hadn't been suspenseful in at least two decades. I stopped watching in the late 2000's because every major category could be predicted weeks in advance.

I don't know what the solution is at this point to generate interest (and ratings) but they do need to do something.

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2022 3:29 PM

Best we create a Best Pansexual category, so that another minority can have an angry goal to strive for.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2022 3:46 PM

Well she’s furious that they were so careless with her very delicate words about gender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2022 6:23 PM

Who gives a flying fuck at a rolling donut about anything that twit has to say?

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2022 6:43 PM

She's entitled to her opinion, but whether the Academy is going to following through is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2022 6:47 PM

Well, that's ZERO Oscar nominations for My Policeman, then! Thanks, Emma!

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2022 7:23 PM

Why should she be concerned, since she will never be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2022 7:29 PM

Can we just all agree that actors are tedious attention seeking morons who don’t deserve the attention or the $$$$$$ they receive?

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2022 8:13 PM

R32 Well, she's "nonbinary", so she actually has quite a good chance.

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2022 8:33 PM

She's such an insufferable little toerag, so emblematic of her generation. Fragile mental health but can't resist tubthumping. Emma Watson is her patron saint.

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2022 8:40 PM

Waaaah waaaah....my words have been misconstrued! I never give interviews, and this is why! Waaaahhhh...........I'm a non-binary, private school educated, cunt. I had an eating disorder and all other sorts of issues my ilk 'suffer with'.

You can call me 'they' or 'walking cliche', I answer to both.

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2022 8:47 PM

R15 Dillon was asked to be on the SAG nomination committee, but turned it down because the nominees (outside of Ensembles) were split into Male and Female. As for the Emmy's, they requested to be put into the "Supporting Actor" category because that sounded less gendered. They ended up not getting nominated.

I am curious what these non-binary people do about sports. What if Emma or Asia Kate or Leo Tiptin want to play basketball? Do they join the women or men's teams? Do they start their own league?

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2022 8:55 PM

I think these SJWs are doing it all wrong. They should want more categories. Separated by gender, race, neurodivergence, skin tone etc. That way, more people get awards.

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2022 9:18 PM

from the vogue article on her.......

Dan Levy nursed Corrin through a bout of kidney stones while they were his houseguest in Los Angeles. “He's full of wisdom,” says Corrin simply of Levy.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2022 9:25 PM

Corrin & Levy, the only comedy double act the audience gets to kill in a grease fire on a nightly basis.

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2022 9:31 PM

R28 Even her "I was taken out of context" nonsense is total word salad. Poor love.

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2022 9:33 PM

R5 you know she's be one of the first to complain about that .

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2022 9:34 PM

She seems like a high maintenance little girl - woman.

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2022 9:43 PM

Kidney stones? I would've sent her to a hotel for that.

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2022 9:52 PM

And yet they don't decline film roles for women, or nominations for awards for actresses.

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2022 9:57 PM

Not very surprising. E enough the statue is kind of asexual.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2022 10:07 PM

#OscarsSoBinary

by Anonymousreply 47November 25, 2022 10:27 PM

If there are only gender-neutral categories, then how will the transwomen feel validated?

by Anonymousreply 48November 25, 2022 10:47 PM

LOCK YOUR DOORS! If you don't, well, anything could happen. Anything! Don't make it easy for thieves and homicidal maniacs.

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2022 11:13 PM

Glad big Olivia beat this whiny bugger to the Emmy

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2022 11:15 PM

Why? She won’t win one.

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2022 11:38 PM

There will then be fewer female nominees. Great performances like the women in "Roma" or most supporting actress nominees will be wiped out.

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2022 12:09 AM

[quote]Emma Corrin

Who?

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2022 3:04 AM

[quote]Emma Corrin

Who?

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2022 3:04 AM

How about just not nominate her?

by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2022 3:13 AM

Here’s a solution…everyone gets a participation trophy, sans category or gender. Include the extras, too.

by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2022 3:13 AM

Has she even made a movie?

by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2022 3:21 AM

She's insufferable.

And watch this bitch an Emmy Award in one of the Actress categories and accept it.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2022 3:39 AM

She's a moron.

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2022 4:28 AM

Actors are the most insufferable people these days. I used to think they were the bee’s knees.

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2022 4:39 AM

There aren’t enough NB actors to merit an entire overhaul and I don’t think there ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote]How can one award have 10 disparate nominees?

I don't get this. There would only be five people per category ignoring genetalia. Gender neutral doesn't mean five men and five women. It means they just pick the best out of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2022 5:12 AM

The Gotham Awards, British Independent Film Awards (BIFA) and now the Spirit Awards have gender neutral acting categories. But for the Gotham and Spirit awards their caveat is if it's too lopsided, then they will adjust the nominations as their nominees are decided on by a committee. So for the Spirits the Spirits there are 8 female nominees and two male. I have a hard time believing Dale Dickey earned her nomination versus the committee slotting her in because having an old woman nominated looks good.

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2022 5:25 AM

Okay, okay, forget the gender neutral acting award suggestions. So how about renaming the awards to clarify the eligibility requirements?

BEST ACTOR = Best Performance by an Actor with a Dick

BEST ACTOR = Best Performance by and Actor without a Dick

That's the distinguishing eligibility requirement in each acting category, right? None of the other major award categories (directing, screenwriting) will have to be renamed because they are traditionally gender neutral, even though they don't have to be.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2022 5:35 AM

Do any of our Continental European DLers care to contribute? My question, is it only British and American acts that are this woke? Is this something that say, actresses in Italy obsess over? Or French?

So many self-obsessed cunts with cunts like Emma Corrin, Emma Watson, Cara Delevigne, Demi Lovato, all squawking about being called they's.

And Corrin's instagram post is the definition of word salad......testament to a private school education.

by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2022 7:13 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2022 7:24 AM

R65 I think Italian and French language is too gendered for this to ever take off in those countries.

by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2022 7:24 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2022 7:37 AM

FWIW the Independent Spirit Awards love Dale Dickey, she wouldn’t be a write-in.

by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2022 9:08 AM

R28 in other words "I said something stupid and don't want to be held accountable"

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2022 11:36 AM

Emma Corrin will NEVER sit in the front row at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2022 1:53 PM

Emma should ONLY be offered the role of Peter Pan, and only Peter Pan until she's 90 years old, and her brittle bones will no longer suffer the stress of the flight harness.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2022 4:23 PM

Emma opens tonight in Orlando. Doesn't the character start off as male?

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2022 5:02 PM

I heard that Zach Galifianakis asked some actress who had won a Best Actress award whether she shouldn't aim higher and try to win a Best Actor award. I'd love to know who that actress was.

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2022 6:21 PM

Oh. It's a they. LOL @ spicy straight(ish) women.

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2022 6:25 PM

From the article on her in the nytimes today….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2022 5:24 PM

I don't buy into the whole 'non binary' thing, but I'm not against gender neutral Oscars.

It does seem silly that it's split into separate male and female awards, as though they're so different they couldn't possibly compete in the same category.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2022 6:01 PM

You guys are idiots. She's just giving her opinion, which she's allowed to do

I don't understand why we have separate categories for gender at the Oscars, Emmys, etc.

The right-wingers attacking her are so hypocritical. You guys rail against affirmative action, but are fine with separate "girl" categories as if women can't act as well as men can (even though most drama students are female)

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2022 6:06 PM

Emma in Lady Chatterley's Lover released December 2nd on Netflix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2022 6:12 PM

R68 This is Merle Oberon erasure.

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2022 6:19 PM

Give this idea two years, and when the awards are only won by cis men, this same crowd will be clamoring to change it back.

They don't really want a society without gender norms or gendered awards, because then they'd lose their beloved tokenism.

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2022 6:19 PM

They should abolish the Oscars and Emmy’s all together. What other industry gives itself multiple annual televised award shows where they all dress up and give acceptance speeches? It’s self-indulgent pathological bullshit.

If Emma said THAT - I would respect her a lot more. The whole thing is idiotic. The “gendered categories” are the least of it.

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2022 6:20 PM

Feminism......erasing any reference to femininity.

by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2022 6:28 PM

You have to hand it to Emma Corrin - her nonbinary bullshit has given her a ton of publicity. If she'd not gone the nonbinary route and just been a regular female she'd be just another face in a sea of young British actresses.

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2022 6:31 PM

This person is mentally ill and wants the world to match her delusions. She can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 85December 2, 2022 6:31 PM

I don't necessarily think it's unworkable - though let's face it - these awards are mostly about running the best Oscar campaign, regardless of gender. Plus, this just seems like chum for the Fox News crowd & most viewers want to see diversity and don't really care about all that gender stuff.

After last year's debacle & low ratings, gender politics seem to be *least* of the problems for the Academy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2022 8:21 PM

R77 Men and Women ARE different though, which is kind of the point.

by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2022 8:51 PM

Lol at r78 calling us idiots and banging on about "right-wingers" while misgendering Corrin, which is literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2022 9:41 PM

R87 Not when it comes to acting, though. You learn the script, you act your lines. Rinse and repeat.

Owning a penis or a vagina has no impact on how good one is at playing another character, so why split the awards as though they do?

Most people only accept it because it's always been that way. But when you stop and think why, it's hard to come up with a valid reason that actually stands.

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2022 7:51 AM

[quote] R65 I think Italian and French language is too gendered for this to ever take off in those countries.

r67 I don't think this crap took off among the general public in English-speaking countries either. Just mentally ill "LGBTQIA+ persons and allies".

In that sense, I did see enough mentally ill French "iel" (instead of il/he or elle/she) where LGBTQIA+ are... Pride, such clubs/groups...

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2022 8:26 AM

Gender-Neutral Oscars? I'm there bitches, and I'm stealing luggage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2022 4:49 PM

^ That picture reminds me of a thread which appeared here … and then disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2022 3:05 AM

WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US. WE ARE SPECIAL. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT US.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2022 3:07 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing Emma Corrin star in possible Oscar-nominated role: "Handbag Breakdown; The Sam Brinton Story".

(Though I reckon most of the work will be done by the costumiers and wig-makers)

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2022 3:19 AM

She/they played Lady Chattely with the sex appeal of a wire hanger.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2022 3:53 AM

Imo cisgender roles shouldn't be played by nonbinary people. If Emma Corrin wants to remove gender from the Oscar categories, Emma Corrin should likewise be barred from all roles that aren't nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2022 6:07 AM

Can we talk about Jack O'Connell's hairy cock in Lady Chatterly's Lover instead of this boring bint please?

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2022 12:21 PM

There was such an emotional disconnect in her portrayal of Lady Chatterly—almost like she was on the spectrum or something. And no chemistry with OÇonnell.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2022 12:36 PM

Oh there is a dick shot?

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2022 1:49 PM

Yes r99 multiple, Jack isn't afraid of getting his cock and ass out for a paying audience!

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2022 4:21 PM

Lol r100 any chance you remember what episode?

by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2022 4:58 PM

Sorry r101 I didn't actually watch it, just saw his nudes here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2022 5:01 PM

Has Corrin had her little titties lopped off?

by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2022 5:04 PM

R103, she wore a binder for about 15 minutes but seems to have given up on it now.

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2022 5:20 PM

Jack = compact and pretty. The man and his cock. Seems to have low hanging nuts.

by Anonymousreply 105December 4, 2022 5:27 PM

Thank you r102

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2022 7:17 PM

Hope you enjoyed R106

Not quite as good as DL fave Nicholas Clay in the same part but glad we got (another) eyeful!

by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2022 7:34 PM

Yes I enjoyed and we got the eyeful without having to endure famed nonbinary Corrin of the nonbinary duo Corrin & Levy.

by Anonymousreply 108December 4, 2022 7:49 PM

Emma Corrin Calls For Gender-Neutered Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2022 8:05 PM

I call on Emma Corrin to stop using plural pronouns where singular ones are required.

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2022 8:11 PM

"Non-binary" is an idiotic neologism. "Androgynous" is the word you want, folks.

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2022 8:14 PM

I call on Emma Corrin to eat a fucking cheeseburger.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2022 8:20 PM

"Difficult to be nominated in female award categories"? It can disappear then, instead of occupying a spot where it doesn't belong, woman's/female spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2022 1:39 PM

What is it with her ugly ratty hair, what is she trying to convey with that? It looks so awful.

by Anonymousreply 114December 6, 2022 1:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 6, 2022 2:15 PM

Emma is a very proud and obvious owner of breasts, with no desire to hide them at all, in the pic at r115.

by Anonymousreply 116December 6, 2022 2:41 PM

Considering awards mean nothing nowadays they should go for it.

by Anonymousreply 117December 6, 2022 2:50 PM

She must be a real self-hating cunt.

She screams the type of person who was bullied or was most like a bully herself. If the former and she was a victim of bullying, this is now her revenge on the mean girls at her private school- erasing female gender.

If the latter, and most likely she's just been a piece of work all her life, this is just a continuation of her desire to upset.

Ultimately though, SHE'S a Grade A cunt with a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 118December 6, 2022 5:05 PM

If they are not happy with the Oscars then they don't need to attend if they're ever nominated.

by Anonymousreply 119December 7, 2022 5:36 PM

Who is her audience? A handful of lesbians and Dan Levy? I can’t imagine fraus are into her or straight men. Gay men clearly seem repulsed by her. Do the lesbians find her attractive?

by Anonymousreply 120December 7, 2022 6:17 PM

Hate you, Emma.

by Anonymousreply 121December 7, 2022 6:22 PM

They should be gender neutral but they should expand the categories to keep 4 acting awards. Best lead actor, Best supporting actor, Best comedic actor, best dramatic actor, or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 122December 7, 2022 6:39 PM

R122 It would still be bullshit and women would be shut out of winning. We all know that’s what would happen.

by Anonymousreply 123December 7, 2022 6:45 PM

Don't have the patience to read all the comments to know if it's been said. But that would be a great way to shorten the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 124December 7, 2022 6:51 PM

And since the Golden Globes have gone by the wayside, they could Have Best Actor in Comedy Musical, Best Actor in a drama and the same for supporting. And finally add that long awaited for Casting director Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 125December 7, 2022 6:53 PM

Stunt people should get recognised by the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 126December 7, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote]Emma Corrin

Who?

by Anonymousreply 127December 7, 2022 10:45 PM

Shouldn't its name be Emmx?

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2022 10:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!