Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love you guys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2022 8:42 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too OP! Happy Thanksgiving to all DL, I love y'all too!šŸ¦ƒ

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2022 1:45 PM

They had to go to such lengths to make Courtney Cox funny.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2022 1:46 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2022 2:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I love this place!

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2022 2:04 PM

Is anyone watching the parade? This is the first time in years I sat down to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2022 2:15 PM

Fattiesā€™ most wonderful day of the year. Another food gorging day for them but with an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2022 2:24 PM

Pumpkin pie for breakfast...two good sized slices. More later...

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2022 2:36 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2022 2:44 PM

Well, the feeling is not mutual, OP. We donā€™t love you. In fact, we loathe you.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2022 3:03 PM

I watched the parade and the only people I knew were Dionne Warwick, Gloria Estefan and Paula Abdul.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2022 7:59 PM

Sending all my love to you R9. Happy Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2022 8:00 PM

^^ From OP!

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote]the only people I knew were Dionne Warwick, Gloria Estefan and Paula Abdul.

And Big Bird.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2022 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!