Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

For 🚨Emergency🚨 on Holiday, ask me, Your First Melania ⬇️

For gay boy that have urgency on Thanksgiving, ask me, your First Melania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2022 8:39 PM

Vairst Letty, do you dry- or wet-brine your poosey before everyone sits down to eat it?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2022 2:28 AM

Vairst Letty - what’s the best way to handle your partner constantly using whores? You know the ones you need to pay to have sex with you.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2022 3:22 AM

Sorry for the late reply too r1. Architect is very busy during World Cup. For the dooshe, use one part fresca and one part Scope. It make the poosey minty fresh! So everyone can enjoy fragrances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2022 5:35 PM

r2, such lady is Blessing! She give me more time for Shopping, staring and walking my Barron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2022 5:38 PM

Vairst Letty, only you can help me now. My boyfriend has invited six friends to our Thanksgiving dinner! I'm a gay man, so of course I have plenty of food, china, silver, and wine. The problem is that after dinner they will have me for dessert as a pass-around bottom, and I haven't had any time to prep. What do you do when company wants to come and you know your back door isn't as fresh as it needs to be?

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2022 5:50 PM

You let me down, Vairst Letty!! I was forced to service all those guys and it Wasn't Pretty.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2022 8:52 PM

R5 She's busy in her tanning bed. My advice is to do what I did for decades -- lie back and think of the Rose Garden. Or a lovely pearl necklace. Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2022 8:58 PM

Sorry to r5. I had busy day performing architecture for Arab friends. In future, remember in brain this hint: Chanel Number five hide the smell of Number Two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2022 8:26 PM

Melania, I desperately need your help. I'm a billionaire with a HUGE social media following, the biggest ever. It's the day after Thanksgiving and my ex-wife came over with my ugliest daughter and now she won't leave. She's obsessed with me. How do I get rid of her? If it helps, she's staying in the guest room at the top of a a very tall winding staircase. The staircase is HUGE. It's the best staircase ever.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2022 8:38 PM

Oh yeah. I'm not a gay. The gays love me tough. Little fruitcakes.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2022 8:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!