Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fat whores, riddle me this….

What is the deal with these Raising Cane’s chicken places? We just got a couple where I live on the West Coast and the lines are ridiculous! It looks like the line that was for Covid tests back in 2020 given by the National Guard!! Is their food that amazing? Is it largely hype? Or are fat whores just fat whoring for junk food as per usual? I need answers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2022 9:14 AM

Cane’s?

Is it owned by lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2022 1:01 AM

All new places are like that for a while, OP. Their food is quite salty.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2022 1:03 AM

It's mostly the youngs lemmings. The ones who love selfies and bubble tea. I thought it was funny when all the chicken wing places sprouted up. What dumbshit prefers wings over chicken breasts?

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2022 1:04 AM

They're very good OP. A meal is 3 tenders, crinkle fries, cole slaw, and buttered Texas toast. Love it. Love it. Lovvvvveee it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2022 1:08 AM

Hype.

Nothing more than over-priced chicken strips.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2022 1:08 AM

The portions are huge , one meal could feed 2 1/2 people

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2022 1:09 AM

It's fine for fast food, and the locations in my area are always crowded.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2022 1:11 AM

Carb and salt city: fried chicken strip, fried potatoes and Texas toast. A very limited menu.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2022 1:11 AM

My tween daughter loves Cane's. Me – not so much. They are very good chicken strips to be sure, but not worth the long line or the high(er) price. The fries are always limp and undercooked. The "Texas toast" is meh. The coleslaw is among the best I have ever had.

R6 You know, you order by the number of strips, right? The combo has 3, the box combo has 4, and the "Caniac" has six.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2022 1:12 AM

The chicken strips are not good.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2022 1:15 AM

You'd need 2, four-strip combos to get full. Hype for heffers.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2022 1:20 AM

R9, high priced compared to what? It's $9.99, how cheap do you eat? Dollar menus?

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2022 1:26 AM

It's not very good.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2022 1:27 AM

All that shit cooks quickly in an air fryer. At home.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2022 1:29 AM

The chicken has the consistency of fried dish rags. Really off-putting, but not as much as the Meal Team Six MAGATS that gather at this trough.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2022 1:30 AM

It's certainly better than the KFC near me, and made fresh. You could do worse.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2022 1:32 AM

I like it. The sides in their combos add variety 🙂 quality is decent and reliable.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2022 1:35 AM

The concept looks exactly the same as Zaxby’s, which we have around here. People get excited for fast food chains from other regions that expand to their area. Whataburger is about to open it’s first location here, and they’ll be lined up for a mile to try it.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2022 1:39 AM

Stop your bitching and REJOICE, YOU FAT WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2022 1:42 AM

What three locations are they opening up in the Bay Area?

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2022 1:49 AM

Cane’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2022 2:03 AM

Crinkle cut fries? Those are gross.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2022 2:06 AM

R15, weird you say that. The location that opened near me a few years ago has a giant sign in the front of the restaurant that says "One Love". I took this as them throwing some snark at the Chik-Fil-A right down the street from them.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 2:41 AM

That's cool of them.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2022 2:42 AM

R20 here are all current locations. One opened in Oakland, CA in July. A few others in Sacramento area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2022 2:46 AM

That chicken looks like is is dry and rubbery all at the same time , Yuck

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2022 2:54 AM

Many of you on this thread T.F.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2022 3:05 AM

At least it's not chicken with a side of hate.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2022 3:29 AM

I’ve had Cane’s once and can’t remember if it was good or not. Zaxby’s is my go-to for fried chicken tenders and fries.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2022 3:46 AM

I had it once. I'm in Texas where you can't swing a cat without hitting three chicken tender drive thrus, I thought it was salty and nothing special at all-- served in a big styrofoam clamshell. I like the dog in the logo, and that's probably why I stopped, but never again.

Layne's is alright-- their 3pc tenders come with a piece of Texas toast. If you get two pieces of Texas toast and some mayonnaise, that's probably a good fried chicken sandwich, but I am not THAT fat'a whore.

OT Panera has the best chicken sandwich in my opinion but it's a million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2022 3:49 AM

I should add that I LIKE salt; I'm not someone who finds everything salty. Cane's was borderline too salty to be edible. I think people who eat fast food every week build up a tolerance to the taste of salt and fast food places are happy to accommodate.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2022 3:53 AM

A Whole Rotisserie Chicken, either traditional or lemon pepper, can be bought at my local Walmart for under $7, and it's always delicious, juicy and tender. A WHOLE Chicken = $7.00!! :-)

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2022 4:08 AM

They are using the In-n-Out model of having a VERY limited menu.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2022 4:20 AM

Drive throughs are to be avoided in this station life. Not a good place to be seen. No no.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2022 4:36 AM

My sister& her family were Chik-Fil-A addicts. My older nephew switched his allegiance to RC’s & hypes it like no other. My sister finally tried it & said it’s no big deal, bland tasting. Fwiw she’s soured on CFA as well, she says their food is undercooked & it’s upset her stomach the last 4 times she’s had it, so she’s done.

There’s always In & Out at least!

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2022 5:05 AM

Very Salty and their sauces are not edible.

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2022 5:07 AM

I LOVE that the restaurant in the Bay Area has a huge One Love sign in front and is down the street from a Hate-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2022 5:14 AM

The Chick-fil-A in my town has been here 4 years and every night when I drive by they have double lines around the parking lot lined up in the drive thru. I tried it and the sandwich and waffle fries are bland. WTF

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2022 5:17 AM

R32, don't act so grand with your rotisserie chicken missy. Most are reeking of multiple injectable stuff and reeking of sodium.

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2022 5:26 AM

It’s good but I much prefer Popeyes! Their chicken tenders are really good. I prefer the spicy ones.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2022 5:27 AM

Fil of hate, they inject the chicken with sodium water. It is not at all edible. I would rather get celery at a market. And I do not like celery.

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2022 5:30 AM

All these gays eating Chick Fil-A, eat up!

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2022 5:30 AM

Human beings are sheep. Hire people to go through your drive thru to create a buzz. You could sell shit in a bag and the population would love it.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2022 5:39 AM

R43 They’ll eat it, wear it, listen to it, vote for it! AMERICANS LOVE SHIT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2022 5:47 AM

The one in Charlottesville almost always has a massive line out the parking lot, spilling onto Emmet Street. Like...20+ vehicles at any given time. Crazy!

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2022 6:52 AM

[quote] There’s always In & Out at least!

The ol’ In & Out.

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2022 9:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!