Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vice Squad (1982) Starring DL faves Season Hubley and Wings Hauser

Watched this again today. Haven't seen it probably since the late 80s and boy does it hold up! Wings Hauser is terrifying as the sadistic pimp. His son Cole plays Rip on Yellowstone. Original MTV VJ Nina Blackwood has a small but pivotal role... Lean and mean script and crisp direction by a Gary Sherman. This was a staple on cable in the 80s. Who else remembers this cult classic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 5:18 PM

A lot of the violence is implied but it is horrific. What exactly is Ramrod doing with that coat hanger?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 9:48 PM

[quote] Season Hubley

A ludicrous name. A joke, surely?

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 9:56 PM

^She was Salina Magee on Family. I never approved of her real name, her character’s name, or anything about her.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 10:41 PM

Season also had the privilege of once being married to Kurt Russell. Lucky woman.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 11:01 PM

I remember seeing this movie in my late teens and developing a crush on Gary Swanson.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 11:02 PM

So good. And I love the sneering theme song, “Neon Slime.”

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 11:04 PM

Gary Swanson has a poor man's Steve McQueen vibe. His performance in Vice Squad is hit and miss.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 11:04 PM

Did Wings Hauser ever have a better role?

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2022 2:21 PM

I forgot Wings Houser was a regular on Young and the Restless!

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!