Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am off to see “Bones and All.”

I’ll let you know how it is!

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2022 5:28 AM

Did you have dinner at the diner first?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 8:28 PM

[quote] I’ll let you know how it is!

Thank you, OP. I’m ever so excited to hear your thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 8:29 PM

Nobody cares, you boring cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 8:29 PM

[quote] off to see “Bones and All.”

You’re going to a sex club too?

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 8:33 PM

Saw it last night. I thought it was good, but not great. Very atmospheric, which I enjoyed. The first hour and a half is great, but the last thirty minutes were kind of fumbled I thought. Timmy was decent. I like the lead actress, Taylor Russell. Chloë Sevigny's brief appearance in it is downright disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 8:37 PM

I just saw it in a totally empty theater. I enjoyed it. I thought Timothée was very good, perfect for the role. I was not wowed by Taylor Russell but she was appealing enough. I do notice there’s a trend to cast light-skinned black actresses and have them as kind of a cypher, so that aspect distracted me. Mark Rylance was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2022 12:05 AM

How gross is it?

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2022 12:11 AM

It is very gory.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2022 12:30 AM

Ten times less gory than Suspiria.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2022 5:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!