Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

May we live long and die out

This bitch sounds like a bitter old queen another words a DATALOUNGER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 11:38 PM

Also, aquamation of human cadavers is becoming legal in various states this year. Guess what year the film Soylent Green was set in?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 4:19 PM

I think it’s the moral thing to do for the planet and for any future humans.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 4:39 PM

I wonder what species will rule the Earth next

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 4:57 PM

Can somebody tell Trump, Pence, DeSantis, MTG, Graham, McCarthy, et. al. that this is a surefire, get rich quick scheme so they'll sign up?

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 5:00 PM

But is it extinction in court?

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 5:01 PM

We dont need none, but we do need less. Birth rates need to drop below replacement - most of the West has got that message, but some parts of the world have not

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 5:05 PM

R6- In the United States since 1982 the population has increased by 100 million people!

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 5:07 PM

R7, yes, some parts of the West havent got the message

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 5:08 PM

Sounds like an interesting premise for a novel. Maybe set it someplace exotic and beautiful... Florence, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 5:45 PM

I was born in 1954 and since then the world has tripled its population.

We’re way past the tipping point already.

We’re doomed.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 5:53 PM

Paywall. Not worth reading.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 5:59 PM

So, why doesn’t this smartie show by example?

Unlike Dr. Kevorkian, famous advocate of assisted suicide, who, when his time was coming, insisted on every possible life-extending intervention.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 6:11 PM

Dr. K fought so assisted suicide would be a choice, not that it would be mandatory, you dipshit

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 6:24 PM

The VHEM has been around forever. I was reading it When I was running windows 3 in the early 90s. I didn't realize it was still around.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 6:25 PM

[quote] So, why doesn’t this smartie show by example?

Since he’s advocating not breeding, he is.

You seem to think he’s advocating mass suicide. But that’s because you can’t read.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 6:25 PM

here is his website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 6:28 PM

How charitable of him considering it looks like he's lived a nice, long life.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 6:29 PM

What is with people — usually right-wingers, I think? — saying that we need a repopulation effort, not the opposite. And that we need more immigration to the US, not less (I believe people on the left, or in the center, say this). Nothing is to be gained from increasing the population ANYWHERE in the world as far as I can see. We need to go back to 1950s levels.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 6:31 PM

Oh, I was going in the opposite direction...

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 6:31 PM

Right-wingers don't want a general increase in population. They want an increase in the WHITE population. See "replacement theory" and other conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!