Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sacrilege! Blasphemy! A horrible cover of The Golden Girls theme song is now being used to peddle coffee creamer.

Why don’t that just dig up Betty White and put her in a sweater that says “Pumpkin Spice Life” in that horrendous cursive frau font? It would hurt less!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2022 7:12 PM

I can’t believe the Datalounge, of all places, doesn’t have an opinion on this.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2022 6:08 PM

Well, I never!

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2022 6:18 PM

Golden Girls is the epitome of frau. This commercial is fitting.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2022 6:18 PM

That gingerbread man is cuter than an intrauterine!

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2022 6:20 PM

This classic riff surfaced the day everyone thought Twitter was about to disappear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2022 6:35 PM

r1 see r3

The Golden Girls were officially disowned when milllennial fraus moved from grrl power to becoming Golden Girls themselves . . and to escape the shame and stigma when SITC became eat. pray. love. levels of cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2022 6:56 PM

If my Sheridan were here, he’d be appalled!

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2022 7:04 PM

The theme song was itself a cover. It was written and originally performed by Andrew Gold almost a decade before Cindy Fee covered it for "The Golden Girls."

It's Andrew Gold's song. It doesn't belong to The Golden Girls.

Ignorant Millennial Gays like OP need to go soak their heads.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2022 7:05 PM

The character reminds me of Davey from Davey & Goliath.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2022 7:09 PM

That's a frau commercial. We disregard such filth here at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2022 7:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!