Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Short woman goes crazy after minor car accident

Very small lady, big temper. Voice like Winona Ryder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2023 4:14 AM

Drama queen

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 11:43 PM

God, what an annoying cunt. Someone needs to run her over.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 11:50 PM

r2 sounds lovely.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 11:52 PM

Please go befriend her, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 11:53 PM

how tall is she?

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2023 12:46 AM

I wouldn't have stopped if were her. I would've leaned out the window and said "That's what bumpers are for, baby!" and then driven away. There was no reason to engage with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2023 1:18 AM

She reminds me of Bonnie Chartier, a Cuntess grade school teacher with a big Bitch mouth who needs a good strong punch in the face... lol

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2023 1:45 AM

"I hope you have a good night, too!"

Oh noooooooo she diiiiiiiddeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2023 3:44 AM

She overreacted a bit. I bet she was having a bad day beforehand and this set it off. This video shows another overreaction by a woman having a very bad day. People need to take a deep breath and count to five or pop some Xanax or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2023 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!