Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Terry Crews or Drew Scott: Who wore it better?

Stripping just took on a whole new meaning in the world of construction.

In next Monday's episode of Celebrity IOU, Terry Crews teams up with Jonathan and Drew Scott to give back to a family friend and, naturally, he ends up jackhammering without a shirt on.

As the Property Brothers stars and Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor prepare for their poolside demolition, Crews, 54, reveals that he has never used a jackhammer before. He then tells the hosts: "You know what? I wanna do this shirtless."

Both Drew and the actor, who is known for his muscular physique, then remove their shirts — but not their safety goggles — to complete the demolition.

Jonathan, however, opts to keep his top on, joking afterward that he "was able to do this just as productively without taking my clothes off."

"But not as stylistically," a still-shirtless Crews rebuts with a laugh.

Despite Drew jackhammering half-naked alongside him, the Tales of the Walking Dead actor maintains that he is "the master of the shirtless," a title he gives himself while flexing his pecs.

"To see those guys trying to get shirtless, it was really great," Crews says with a laugh. "They can't beat me there."

Crews appears on the HGTV show to give back to his family's driver Frank, who he says is like an older brother and second father figure to his five children. The actor works with Jonathan and Drew to show his longtime friend some love through a backyard makeover complete with an outdoor kitchen, dining area, fire pit and poolside gym.

Crew says that jackhammering with the hosts made him think, "This is it. This is the real deal."

"I feel like I'm really constructing now," he adds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 2:41 AM

Which one of the Scott brothers is gay?

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote] Which one of the Scott brothers is gay?

The one with the asian wife, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 1:26 AM

Terry's in fantastic shape.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 1:58 AM

Just wait, in six months Terry will be complaining that the Property Brother tried to touch his junk too.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 2:09 AM

I would love to get jackhammered by Terry Crews.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!