Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Savannah Chrisley will gain custody of her two younger siblings

The Chrisleys’ 25-year-old daughter has revealed that she has custody of her brother and niece after her parents, Todd and Julie Chrisley, were sentenced to prison.

Savannah Chrisley released an emotional episode of her “Unlocked” podcast series Monday before the couple was sentenced.

The Chrisleys were convicted of tax fraud after prosecutors said they took out more than $30 million in fraudulent bank loans to fund their lavish lifestyle and extravagant spending even before they become reality stars. The family had starred in reality show “Chrisley Knows Best” since 2014. The series filmed in Georgia for three years before moving to Nashville during the fourth season. The series was canceled this month.

On Monday, a federal judge sentenced Todd Chrisley to 12 years in prison plus 36 months supervised release. His wife, Julie, was sentenced to 7 years in prison, plus 36 months supervised release.

Savannah Chrisley said in the podcast that before the sentencing, she assumed she would have custody of her 16-year-old brother Grayson, who is the Chrisley’s youngest child, and her 10-year-old niece Chloe. Todd and Julie Chrisley got full custody of Chloe, their granddaughter, in 2016.

“I come home Tuesday, and I have custody of a 16-year-old and a 10-year-old, and we spend our first Thanksgiving not as a family,” Savannah Chrisley said. “(I’m) trying to navigate how you teach two younger children who aren’t fully developed yet and … get them to understand the circumstances. That’s a really, really difficult thing.”

Since the podcast was created before the Chrisleys’ sentencing, it’s unclear who currently has custody of the children. They have yet to report to prison.

Chrisley defended her parents as great people who made a mistake and said the family’s future is uncertain.

“I don’t know what my family’s fate is. I know that the short-term is going to be really painful and really difficult,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2022 7:28 PM

Is she married? The few episodes I watched there seemed to be a push to have her married off well. Now she’s suddenly got a lot of responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 1:12 AM

Also this just happened to the 16 year old …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 1:14 AM

Kyle needs to man up and get his daughter back

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 1:17 AM

This sudden and shocking turn of events will occupy all of Savannah's--and Chase's--time. No time for marriage for either of the homosexual children!

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 1:19 AM

[quote] Is she married?

She was engaged to Nic Kerdiles, but they broke up.

I think her fiance was in love with her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 1:22 AM

Nic is HOT.

He'll never marry her now.

Not with one teen and one tween to raise, and two parents in jail.

She can kiss the next 7 to 10 years of her life.... GOODBYE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 1:24 AM

This sounds like the plot of ABC family drama.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 1:25 AM

Why doesn’t the dad take custody of the kid? Where is her mom? I don’t follow this family much.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 1:25 AM

[quote] Why doesn’t the dad take custody of the kid? Where is her mom? I don’t follow this family much.

Both her mom AND dad are going to jail for fraud.

Mom got 7 years and I believe dad got 10.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 1:28 AM

^ I meant the 10 year old grandchild’s bio mom.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 1:30 AM

Savannah seems like she has deep issues and abusive tendencies I hate to say this is not a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 1:32 AM

R11 Abusive tendencies? What has she done?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 1:39 AM

How generous of them to not only ruin their lives but also their children’s lives. Tis the season of giving for this nice Christian family.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 1:43 AM

Can't they stay with MeeMaw?

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 1:50 AM

Merman probably kept the double wide, so yeah, R14.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 1:52 AM

MeeMaw ^

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 1:53 AM

Savannah will have to take care of MeeMaw too. Chase should step up and help her but I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 1:59 AM

Even if USA drops the show (a 10th season has already been filmed), someone else will pick it up. Call it 'Raising Chrisley' and focus on Savannah raising the younger kids. People love to watch a single, bleached blonde, white woman aboard the struggle bus.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 2:07 AM

R18 the show has already been dropped r18. Not sure what happens to the season you say has already been filmed.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 3:28 AM

I was wondering why they kept the show on USA Network, but they were just waiting for the outcome of the trial and the verdict.

It's surprising that the show was so popular, that they would be so desperate to keep it on the air.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 3:39 AM

Chase is making mega bucks with his candle line, he'll probably take the company public, which will bring in substantial cash.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 4:59 AM

Why does she say they won't be spending Thanksgiving together as a family? An article I read said they don't have to report for prison until January.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 5:08 AM

Lindsie sharing champagne with friends 🔥

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 6:19 AM

Todd has plenty of time to connect with old hook-ups, or pre-lube for big black dildo training. They don't have to surrender until January.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 11:13 AM

Lol R24.. I'll bet Todd is looking forward to all that prison dick.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 7:20 PM

Will Todd and Julie get staggered sentences like the guidice?

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 7:30 PM

Todd is so weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 8:23 PM

I thought of that too r26 because there are minor children. But the giudices had much shorter sentences - I think 2 and 3 years. You can’t have one free for almost or over a decade in the Chrisley case.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2022 12:29 AM

Grayson only has 2 years until he's 18 and Chloe can go back to her father's custody

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2022 3:30 PM

You state that like it’s some east sweeping answer.

A lot of parents stay involved after a kid turns 18. Making sure they go on in school, start their adult life right.

And if she was given custody of the younger one as well, instead of the father, it’s likely for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote] And if she was given custody of the younger one as well, instead of the father, it’s likely for a reason.

Yeah.

He and his baby mama were both drug addicts.

I think he must have cleaned up his life now, but the oldest son might still slip up.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2022 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!