Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Question about Real Housewives of Potomac

If I have never watched it, is it worth starting in on Season 1?

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2023 3:59 PM

yes OP especially because 4 members of the original cast are still main cast members today while the other 2 appear as friends

it's interesting to see how certain dynamics change and others stay the same

a lot of the conflict was about relationship drama and it was present in season 1

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 3:06 AM

The first season is all about the pretense of good manners. Once they drop it in the second season, the show becomes much better.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 3:10 AM

Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 3:12 AM

Starting from the beginning you really see how Ashley went from being HATED by Gizelle and Robyn to friendly or at least allies in recent years

Karen vs. Gizelle is also the gift that keeps on giving and it started in season 1

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 3:14 AM

I can’t find the other Potomac thread, so I will post here. I can’t believe how dirty they’re doing Chris. I feel so bad for him and Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2023 3:09 PM

Yes absolutely OP. This current season is terrible but seasons 3-5 are so great. Best of the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2023 3:13 PM

I just started watching last season and have seen a few previous seasons thanks to Bravo marathons. The ladies are very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2023 3:32 PM

The Monique vs Candiace smack down is unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2023 3:47 PM

I GAVE HER A BEVERAGE

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2023 3:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!