Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A married couple living in a converted ambulance. It's our duty to judge them.

What do we think about the Tiny Home. And what do we think about the couple themselves? (Just ignore his lisp.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 2:32 AM

If they ate less and stopped going to the tattoo parlor they could afford an apartment.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 8:30 PM

As a fellow overlander, I think this is pretty cool. That had to cost a chunk of change with all the specialty adaptations. Still, I admire it. It looks great for overlanding.

I would get cabin fever living so close to a significant other full time. I've overlanded with my husband in our truck which has adaptations, but am glad to finally come home to "real space." I guess if you don't have many options of places to live, and have the money for a conversion like this, it will do quite nicely. My concern would be the cost of maintaining the converted ambulance or keeping it running as a full time residence. I think they should paint it another color!

The couple looks like they don't use their shower much and they both seem to have a lack of hair styling/grooming. But they're hipsters so...

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 8:31 PM

What am I suppose to judge them for? Him marrying that twat?

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 8:45 PM

Why does he have a rainbow heart tattooed on his face?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 8:48 PM

Why can’t they just get real place like normal people?

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 8:56 PM

Short shorts.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 8:56 PM

How can these 20 somethings afford to just rebuild an old ambulance or van or bus and live in it going around the country with gas prices ? How can they afford it? Are they sucking cock at every gas station stop ?

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 9:21 PM

She has uptalk like no one I've ever heard before.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 12:40 AM

I am worried about 2 people living in such a small space. Not good

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 1:20 AM

he is a strange one........

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 1:54 AM

I’m confused by the rainbow heart on his face

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 1:58 AM

I couldn't do it. But it apparently floats their boat, so good on 'em.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 2:15 AM

Think of how many people died in that ambulance, or at least experienced some of the worse moments of their lives.

These two seem happy but also look like they have some sort of nutritional deficiency. The kitchen has a lot of tea and pre-packaged foods but I think they need fresh produce. Perhaps this is a major drawback to the ambulance life, the lack of salads.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 2:23 AM

They like to hike? She must not do anything strenuous. Time to climb mountains, girl.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!