Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People sharing images of the slain Transman’s top surgery scars in Memorial Posts

Including Zendaya

I’m sorry for what happened but this not helpful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 12:40 AM

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 5:05 PM

Helpful?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 5:07 PM

Top shurgery shcars.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Why are you sharing them?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 10:20 PM

[QUOTE] Including Zendaya

Is it promotion time for Euphoria’s next season already?

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 10:28 PM

Yeah, I felt sad already and then seeing those nasty scars on this poor young woman who was so filled with misogyny and self-hatred she had her healthy breasts carved off only made it really depressing.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 5:23 AM

Depressing

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 5:33 AM

top surgery scars = deplorable normalization of hacked-off tits

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 5:37 AM

Why do they have such deep scars? Breast implants don’t give you those scars.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 6:36 AM

Because they are hacking off body parts, R9. I wonder who women who suffered from cancer and had to have their breasts removed feel about these mental cases?

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 7:41 AM

[quote] I wonder who women who suffered from cancer and had to have their breasts removed feel about these mental cases?

I doubt they spend any time thinking about them at all.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 7:45 AM

God forbid someone with boobs decides to get plastic surgery that doesn't please the sexual desires of a heterosexual male.

BTW, that guy still had nipples so...hacking his breasts off?

I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 7:52 AM

Speaking of Trans ------->>CBS News had THIS on tonight. NonBinary 9 year old who uses the pronouns ZEE and ZER....And of course obese Mommy had plenty to say because 9 year old ZEE must have an "authentic life"....This is why they hate us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 7:56 AM

Yeah they sew the nipples back on R12, and usually pretty badly, but you know that.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 7:58 AM

Gosh.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 8:00 AM

Why shouldn't they? Trans and their supporters' chants have always included: "Trans Is Beautful" "Trans Joy" "Proud" "Celebrate who you are".

So they are doing that now too. This is what a trans body looks like and what they have been celebrating as proud and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 9:12 AM

And if you don’t like it then don’t LOOK! 👀

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 9:19 AM

If you don't like the judgment, then don't show.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 10:11 AM

In a twist the shooter is non-binary, so we jumped the gun on this being a hate crime in the regular sense. Self-hate possibly, or a grudge against an individual he knew may be the actual motive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 10:37 AM

R19, since there is no such thing as nonbinary, it can have nothing to do with his crime. I hope the guy who beat the shit out of him kicked him in the dick a bunch of times to subdue him because that should help convince the asshole that he's just another incel male.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 6:19 PM

[quote]Depressing

Stinky

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 6:28 PM

Jason Dottley. Another online Begfest found. How many "campaigns" has this guy created in 20 years? Over a dozen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2022 12:33 AM

5400 DOLLARS!!...For a "documentary"? .....wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!