Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Touring Househomo

Richard O’Gorman’s Eclectic Victorian in Birmingham, UK.

It’s certainly a unique style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2022 9:04 PM

[vomit]

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 5:37 PM

He needs more taupe and grey empty walls. Perhaps some B &W leaf etchings over the bone white fireplace mantel that's if y'all don't want to hang the 75 in flat screen there. Just a tasteful suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 5:44 PM

this is more to my taste, love color. I resist pink and green although Im drawn to this combination

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 6:09 PM

Its not my style personally, but I like it, its fun and above all colourful. So over boring greige interiors.

And he's cute too, sweet voice, quite sexy

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 6:12 PM

It's fun and cheerful. It's really not awful at all. The paint is better than the furnishings et objets. The paint has an 80s feel, a bit Memphis.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 6:28 PM

Quirky, I like it

And v8fairy R4 I knew this fey little thing would be right up your alley.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 6:46 PM

I like color but I hate his girly Miami Vice colors. It's just tacky gay kitsch. It reminds me of those terrible gay card and gift shops that were ubiquitous in the 1980s, ugly cheap things.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 7:22 PM

Miami Vice pastel is what I am drawn too, I love too much color.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 7:32 PM

So unoriginal.

Every single thing there is from Oliver Bonas- our American cousins probably don't have that chain of design stores but basically it's all terrazzo, bronze, brushed copper, rip off Memphis Group, jewel coloured velvets.

This guy clearly has a loyalty card there.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 7:46 PM

Another gay whose WHOLE identity is consumed by the fact he's a cocksucker. Every piece of art reinforces I AM GAY. He's a caricature.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 7:51 PM

It's not the worst thing I've ever seen. But his obnoxious wardrobe choices are up there. He needs to just start wearing hostess pajamas or a hostess gown, for chrissakes. I know he wants to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 9:19 PM

He’s a big girl’s blouse.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 9:37 PM

O'Gorman ? An Irish Jewish person??

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 1:45 AM

The Irish curse and also mutilated?

Is there anything there to play with?!

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 5:59 PM

[quote] Is there anything there to play with?!

If the size of his nose is any indication...

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 7:02 PM

An Irish Jew........so many questions!

And as mixed races go, highly unlikely to produce a stunner.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 7:21 PM

R13 he's Oyrish.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 8:22 PM

Eeww. What a vulgar and common poofter.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2022 4:45 AM

The long tails on that shirt, ideal for the shirt-lifters. But he is so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2022 6:46 PM

He's in Solihull, so he might bump into Jack Grealish during holidays or off-season for football. That's the only good reason I can think of to live in Solihull.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2022 8:20 PM

Who wouldn't want to live in an empty SUPERCUTS in an abandoned 1980's mall.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2022 9:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!