Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Explain It: Women Who Fawn over Donald Trump

Kari Lake. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Diamond and Silk (or as my aunts call them, "Shuck and Jive"). Jeanine Pirro. These broads all LOVE this man, and are some of his deepest emotional and political defenders.

What gives? Do they genuinely like him or get horny for his greasy hands all over their aging bodies? Or are they just so desperate to get ahead that they'll stroke his ego (or more) to get something out of the deal?

Will Kari Lake ever be Wife #4? Will Jeanine ever give up day wine for Donald?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2022 1:20 AM

White women love bullies.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 3:31 PM

And the only thing they love more is racism.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 3:31 PM

He wears a diaper because, after years of adderall abuse, he has no control over his bowels and is always shitting himself.

He must stink to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 3:32 PM

Garbage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 3:33 PM

Those dried out old whores will fawn all over any asshole who will give them attention and string them along like the musty old marionettes that they are.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 3:36 PM

They were promised lunch and a timeshare. Backfired horribly. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 3:37 PM

I adore your aunt, OP!

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 3:39 PM

Sorry, OP-- meant to type "Aunts."

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 3:40 PM

What in the actual FUCK, R4...?

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 3:42 PM

R3 If he abuses Adderall, why is he so fat?

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 3:43 PM

[quote] Explain It: Women Who Fawn over Donald Trump

Power, or the perception of power.

If Bill Clinton was a dog catcher, he would have never been thought of as an attractive man. But something about his drive and his personality, coupled with his rise to power, made him attractive to women and men.

Trump isn't nearly as engaging as Clinton, of course, but nevertheless, some very basic bitches in the world respond to his bravado and bullying as a show of power, and it turns them on....god help us all.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 3:52 PM

OP is obssessed with him as well.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 3:54 PM

The sad thing is that he thinks they're worthless. Some straight men look through women they don't want to fuck as if the women are invisible. Or worse, they're rude and hostile towards women they consider unattractive due to looks and/or age. (Because they think that women's sole purpose is to provide men with sex....or at least make them horny and be eye candy to leer at.) If Donald met any of the women mentioned in OP's post under any other circumstance, he wouldn't even speak to them and he'd probably joke to whatever men are around him (because he doesn't really have friends) that those women are unfuckable. Like the incels, Donald wants a return to the "great" old days where women had fewer education and career opportunities and therefore had to settle with men for financial security.

Why are women sucking up to men who hate them?

The straight patriarchy is fucked up. Women are valued for their looks (based in part on their youth), while men are prized for their wealth. As women get older, their social currency (looks) decreases. However, as men get older, their social currency increases as the get promoted, make more money, their investments mature. That's why you see so many straight men dumping their wives for younger women. And you see so many men dating/marrying women who are more than 20 years younger than them. And Hollywood perpetuated it by pairing leading men with women 20 years younger. It is fucking gross. The younger generation is questioning why this is acceptable, and now we have people on social media calling Leonardo DiCaprio a creep for his gross age gaps. Donnie and his buddies would call this "woke" and try to discount it. He prefers the system where men have all the power.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 3:55 PM

I also think for some of them it's a big show. They might not even like him personally, but his base delivers them the power (their votes) they crave.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 4:01 PM

What about me OP? I 'ooh and ahh' when the Greatest President Ever explains how submarines go under water.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 4:04 PM

It's the more extreme side of the "cool girl" persona, a perfect tool for marketing oneself to deplorables (but, unfortunately, I think many are also true believers).

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 4:06 PM

Mean daddy complexes, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 4:08 PM

[quote]If Bill Clinton was a dog catcher, he would have never been thought of as an attractive man

Wrong, r11.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 4:08 PM

[quote] It's the more extreme side of the "cool girl" persona, a perfect tool for marketing oneself to deplorables (but, unfortunately, I think many are also true believers).

I think it's more the latter than the former. Women are no less likely to be hateful people than men.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 4:09 PM

They are using him for $$$/political power, just as he is using them.

In secret, he probably says awful things about how old and "unfuckable" they all are.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 4:15 PM

[quote]Power, or the perception of power.

This is definitely true, though I do think the average, every day MAGA woman also have daddy fetishes/control issues (i.e. want a (perceived) strong man to tell everyone what to do, including them). Even some women are intimidating by shifting gender roles.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2022 4:15 PM

Hollywood perpetuates it only because audiences respond very favorably to it. Believe me if young men and much older women relationships were in big hit films Hollywood would perpetuate that.

And why do complete and total scumbags like Lindsay Bell and Mike pompous ass fawn all over Trump? He hates men as much as he hates women. He hates anybody who isn't licking his butthole.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2022 4:16 PM

R19, yes, they are. Like 90% of violent criminals are men

Most gay bashers are men, too

And more men than women voted for Trump. Are you going to accuse male Trump supporters of being "horny" for him?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2022 4:20 PM

Insanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2022 4:23 PM

Childhood abuse by a male relative is also a reason that's been suggested. They want to please the mean old guy so they won't abuse them anymore. It's a sick cycle

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2022 4:28 PM

someone who is wiser than I am explained, Dump is a poor and dumbs persons concept of intelligence,wealth and success..

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2022 4:31 PM

Adderall stops working as an appetite suppressant after a couple of years R10.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2022 4:42 PM

He also never exercises and eats nothing but McDonalds and burnt steaks with ketchup R10.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2022 4:46 PM

They all have stinky, stretched-out pussies.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2022 4:46 PM

Amateur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2022 4:47 PM

What's to explain? They're scammers admiring the most successful scammer ever.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2022 4:51 PM

Large Marge just got back on Twitter and put out a fundraising call to her rubes to repay her $700k in legal bills. Excuse me, isn't this cunt wealthy AND had a huge Covid loan forgiven recently?

But the toothless rubes living in trailers will send her cash. I guess if they're that stupid, they deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote] I do think the average, every day MAGA woman also have daddy fetishes/control issues (i.e. want a (perceived) strong man to tell everyone what to do, including them).

For sure. Anyone born pre-1960 will be used to that sort of energy. A racist, sexist, homophobic asshole would be pillars of the community for them.

In a world where so much has changed, I guess I can sort of see why something recognizable would be appealing for those crusty old cunts.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2022 5:18 PM

He’s so repellent to me that I really can’t understand anyone supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2022 5:30 PM

The "protectors of White womanhood" will always be venerated by their cheerleaders, who are just as hateful as their menfolk; see, footage of housewives taunting desegregating youngsters, and photos of family groups enjoying afternoon lynchings.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2022 5:33 PM

quite a few people find authoritarianism appealing because it's so simple and seems 'strong' to them.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2022 5:40 PM

For these public women, loving trump is an easy way to make money. They don't have to do any research. They don't have to study anything. All they have to do is spew trump talking points. It's very simple. It's disgusting, but it's easy money

Look at Marjorie whatever the fuck she's called, she does no work and now she's filthy rich. Every time she spews garbage, people send her money. She won. Her first election, she didn't have anyone else running, but this time she did. And she won.

Never underestimate the stupidity and hatefulness of American citizens, and their willingness to throw away their hard earned money. NEVER

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2022 5:51 PM

Achy breaky hearts.

Itchy twitchy twats.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2022 6:32 PM

R35 It's so much hotter and more fun to abandon such prejudices, and enjoy a taste of a nonwhite dick

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2022 7:10 PM

Explain what? They're greedy, racist, homophobic, transphobic misogynists. Just like Caitlyn Jenner, Kanye West, any gay Republican. They either hate themselves or they see themselves as the "good, correct" version of what they hate; a "good Negro," knows-their-place faggot, a righteous woman unlike those nasty sluts, etc... there's nothing to explain. We've seen this so many times from Log Cabin Republicans to Women for Trump. It's nothing new. These people are cretinous sell-outs and traitors to their kind, nothing more. Stop giving them oxygen. They're not that interesting and this topic is played out.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2022 7:47 PM

For every toothless trailer-dwelling rube that votes for MTG, there is at least one bottle-blonde real estate agent named "Courtney" who does, too.

She wouldn't win her district so handily if only the most stereotypical Deplorables voted for her.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2022 8:23 PM

Maggie Haberman wrote in her biography that Trump would fire women who were unattractive and fire male employees who were fat or wouldn’t lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2022 8:59 PM

First, it's a given that financial conservatives and Evangelicals (male or female) will always vote Republican. Second, they identify with Trump because is an ignorant and inarticulate outsider, just like them. Beyond that, by and large, these particularly women are older and less educated. I'm willing to bet most of them spent their lives solely identifying themselves as a "housewife" and "mom" and thus, blindly voted the way their husbands did. A lot of Americans are generally angry, particularly Trump voters, and I believe the female contingent of Magats feels deeply let down by their own life choices (which may or may not have felt like a choice at the time - the men they married, the kids they had, the careers dreams they abandoned or never had to begin with). Meanwhile, in the midterms, 72% of women aged 18-29 voted Democrat (much higher than their male counterparts). A change is coming and I believe it has everything to do with increasing education and independence.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2022 2:08 PM

^I forgot to add the all important "identity" that Trump provides people that normally have nothing else going for them. You can see this in all of the Trump products they buy (bumpers stickers, hats, t-shirts). Just look at the way they dress for his rallies. I love Elizabeth Warren, but I'm not going to wear her logo all over my body. It's absolutely an identity for people with no lives, no hobbies, not talents, and no education.

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 2:15 PM

Yup -- the first people I go to when I want an explanation about why women act the way they do is -- of course! -- gay men.

Maybe you should be asking women this question...

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2022 2:31 PM

I smell cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2022 6:46 PM

r1 what a reductive, racist statement. You are the problem with society. And I'm not defending these vile creatures who like Trump. I'm calling you out for RACISM, you fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2022 6:51 PM

You said it, R43; that’s it in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2022 7:08 PM

Too right, R13.

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2022 7:26 PM

The more bizarre situation is the women who loathe Trump but are literally obsessed with him, thinking and commenting about him every day. These are some some severely mentally damaged people who can’t let go.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2022 7:30 PM

R50 = mentally damaged Republican who obsesses over Hillary's emails and Hunter Biden's laptop

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2022 1:19 AM

R42, did he fire himself then?

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2022 1:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!