Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How many people have you seen arrested in Walmart this year?

I've seen two.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 7:19 AM

I'm morbidly obese trash, so I shop at Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 3:17 PM

I didn't actually see it, but I was standing in checkout when they nabbed a shoplifter. I realize all stores frown on stealing, but generally the stuff people steal is pitiful and quite often food.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 3:18 PM

I saw a fat guy scratch his balls then touch a tomato and then put it back.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 3:25 PM

I'm not morbidly obese, but I might be a little trashy.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 3:55 PM

R3 Maybe he was flirting with you!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 4:06 PM

I would guess I go to Walmart a little less than once per week and I have never seen anyone arrested there. No option for me to answer on your poll.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 4:32 PM

I do not go in to Walmart stores. I refuse to be my own cashier, bag boy and clerk. However, I'm happy to pay them $100 a year for a Walmart plus membership wherein they shop for me, ring it up, bag it, and bring it to my front door. I tip the drivers well. So unless one of them gets arrested at my front door...

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 4:54 PM

Walmart is for the poors.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 4:55 PM

As a mandated reporter i don't go to Malmart. Far too much paperwork

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 5:01 PM

I saw a Russian Rich Lady arrested in Chanel in Courchevel France.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 5:14 PM

I wonder if she was a clepto, not so rich, or both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 5:15 PM

[quote]I realize all stores frown on stealing, but generally the stuff people steal is pitiful and quite often food.

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 5:22 PM

Go on, r12...

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 6:03 PM

People stole anything and everything and the overwhelming amount of cases were what we termed at the time “non-foods,” such as cigarettes, batteries, cosmetics, etc., and of the food items you’d have meat thiefs who stole nothing but the nicest steaks.

There were rare occasions where people were stealing food because they were destitute and hungry. My partner and I gave those people a pass.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 6:13 PM

What about the fact that anyone who shops at Walmart [bold]should[/bold] be arrested?

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 6:17 PM

I walk around Walmart and put things in my own shopping bag with abandon. I never steal and no one ever stops me.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 6:50 PM

I've been in Walmart twice in my life, both times with my partner's parents at their request. It lived up to every rumor and stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 8:06 PM

You partner is trash?

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 8:10 PM

"Not Enough" should have been a poll choice.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 9:16 PM

We’ve done raids in there consistently.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 9:56 PM

There will be one more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 6:50 AM

I can’t go to Walmart anymore. They won’t accept my emotional support animal.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 7:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!