Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

August Alsina introduces his boyfriend to the world

He was Jada Smith's former boytoy. And maybe Will also?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 30, 2022 12:57 AM

Mein Führer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 3:22 PM

Well, the official story was that August came into their household as Jaden's friend. Then he was seduced by Jada. The whole family ravished him.

He's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 5:59 PM

You mean "Jada Cuntface and Miserable Piece of Shit" Smith?

Be specific. It's a very common name.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 6:21 PM

He's good-looking and always seemed gay. I respect his bravery to come out too. He'll get clowned by homophobes in our community unfortunately but judging by his social media, he has zero fucks to give and is outspoken on a lot of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 8:51 PM

He fucked will not Jada.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 9:27 PM

He didn't come out. It was gay bait.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 9:59 PM

There's rumors he was a hustler in New Orleans before he blew up. There's rumors he and Trey Songz were an item too. He definitely fucked Will.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Were he and Jaden ever hooking up before Jada had him?

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 4:00 AM

Straight black men don't gaybait. Especially ones who are in the R&B and rap industry. August isn't anything like Tyler the Creator who people thought was lying because of his pathological attention seeking and "white skater boi" personality.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 10:17 AM

That didn't feel very gay. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 10:47 AM

Not attractive. And even if he were, I could never. He's been with HER.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 10:57 AM

He lost a lot of his female fans who are bitching about it on his IG. He hasn't made any statement to confirm or deny it. I think a straight man would go up and deny these rumors very quickly. So I don't think this is a rumor or media fabrication. Like I said straight Black men do not gaybait.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 11:35 AM

The way he speaks is exhausting!

I could not bear to put up with his pretentious mannerisms all day long, if I were his boyfriend.

It would be TOO MUCH.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 7:15 PM

Apparently he had a very fucked up life and was abused a lot. He's definitely off in the head. I feel more bad for him because Will and Jada are so much older and that whole relationship was on the predatory side. Not that Will and Jada are mature, both are stuck with the adolescent mindset

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 7:32 PM

Being youthful is a great thing

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 8:13 PM

You got that right R15

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 8:17 PM

[quote] I could not bear to put up with his pretentious mannerisms all day long, if I were his boyfriend. It would be TOO MUCH.

Apparently, he has an anaconda. So, think again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 8:23 PM

The hens over on lipstick alley keep making a big deal over the age difference between the two. The boyfriend is 19 compared to August who is 30. I highly doubt they'll get married or anything this relationship is likely a learning experience for the 19 year old. Hopefully he will stack up enough assets for when August inevitably gets sick of him.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 8:29 PM

LSA is like DL. They think everyone is gay. They are sometimes right because of course there will be gays in the industry who are bound to be outed. August is clearly BPD. Those times are usually victims of narcissists like Jada and Will. A lot of black gays are BPD due to so many types of trauma. Jussie Smollett is another .

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 8:35 PM

Funnily enough, they don't necessarily think Hugh Jackman is gay.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 8:44 PM

Why people keep saying that they are family members?

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 8:48 PM

Because they both wished "Mom" a happy birthday together.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 8:50 PM

Okay...

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 8:52 PM

There is nothing ambiguous about his sexuality. He came out publicly in the season finale of The Surreal Life that aired this week. He introduced his boyfriend and credited the filming experience for his personal growth over the year since filming wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 8:54 PM

But they turned their heads away when they hugged. It didn't give couple.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 8:56 PM

You folks are nuts, no offense.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 8:57 PM

Maybe they're just not affectionate. Some gay couples are guarded in public and behave like friends or relatives out of habit. The Black community has a long way to go on gay acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 8:58 PM

He looks like .T.I. He talks like him as well.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2022 8:59 PM

I thought T.I. was cute but he's showed he is functionally retarded and annoyingly preachy and judgemental despite being a criminal. His wife Tiny is ugly and mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2022 9:03 PM

She co-wrote "No Scrubs," though.

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2022 9:05 PM

Bitch, I'm worldwide!

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2022 9:06 PM

Tiny had musical talent I agree. Xscape weren't beauties but were real artists. TLC and Destiny's Child were the sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 9:07 PM

T.I. sounds so DUMB when he talks.

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2022 9:08 PM

TI comes across as a hotep

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2022 9:10 PM

[QUOTE] I thought T.I. was cute but he's showed he is functionally retarded and annoyingly preachy and judgemental despite being a criminal. His wife Tiny is ugly and mentally challenged.

I’ve never seen someone’s life so accurately summarized as this.

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]A lot of black gays are BPD due to so many types of trauma. Jussie Smollett is another .

I think it manifests in stunt queen behavior. August definitely has those tendencies judging from the Will and Jada thing. They go through these huge flourishes for attention and then start attacking when people don't respond how they want.

Tamar tweeted her support for August coming out but deleted it. Tamar is a stunt queen too, so I don't know what to believe lol 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2022 10:18 PM

I also got a clue when he went out of his way to read Keke Palmer. gurrrlll

[quote]U absolutely right.I was NEVER ur man. 🤨You could possibly never shortie. It seems u mad u got curved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2022 10:21 PM

[quote] There is nothing ambiguous about his sexuality. He came out publicly in the season finale of The Surreal Life that aired this week.

Well, the fact that the young guy who appears at the end of his rant is a "friend," is not ambiguous.

But if you tried to make sense of his ridiculous "word salad" in his statement on Surreal Life, you would still be scratching your head, wondering what the fuck he was talking about.

Not only that, but his "boyfriend" shook his hand and gave him a "bro hug." Not exactly a definitive coming out. It was the usual straight-acting bullshit we see often in the gay community.

They don't kiss, they're not affectionate, and they don't clearly state that they're a couple.

He made some long-winded statement that just rambled on. Then some young guy appears from off-screen, they shake hands, they hug, and then ... CUT.

That's not exactly a coming out party.

He's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2022 12:25 AM

LORDY, LORDY, LORDY!!!

WOO!

(Gotta give it to Jada! She knows how to spot 'em!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2022 12:33 AM

Ah, looks like Jada has a thing for bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2022 12:35 AM

R40, so do I. Well, mostly straight bros

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2022 12:37 AM

Well r38, what did you want them to do, fuck on camera? (although that wouldve been hot lol). Most urban black men are not affectionate in public, at all. Black men will "dap each other up", what you called a hand shake. Michael Sam kissed his pretty Italian boyfriend deeply and you all gave him shit FOREVER. So I think everyone needs to make up their fucking minds.

They both leaned into that hug and rubbed on each other's backs, that is a display of affection that goes a little beyond your common "bro hug".

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2022 12:37 AM

He's exhausting.

I'd get extremely annoyed, having to listen to his rap-speak all day long.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2022 12:38 AM

R42 Yep. We Black people have a "high-context" communication where body language communicates a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2022 12:40 AM

[quote]He's exhausting.

Baby that DICK would be exhausting. Whew lordy

August has a skincare line, bitches. Get into it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2022 12:43 AM

"What's understood doesn't need to be explained."

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2022 12:43 AM

Urban black men tend to be rather reserved with public affection, including with women. The only exception may be with our mothers and grandmas. Being too physically affectionate in public is often perceived as too corny or unmanly. Also, when it’s two black men, there is a fear people will view you as the passive or submissive partner if you are too affectionate toward the other man.

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2022 12:44 AM

Will is bi. August is bi. Tupac was bi. All are sensitive crybabies who try to act hard. Yes she had a type

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2022 12:45 AM

Black men who are romantically affectionate in public tend to hang with or live in predominantly white environments. They also tend to be well-educated

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2022 12:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2022 12:51 AM

[quote] "What's understood doesn't need to be explained."

Translation? "I'm a coward, so don't ask me about my sexuality."

There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2022 12:54 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2022 3:51 AM

r51 he just brought his boyfriend out on TV, what's cowardly about that? I'm not getting it. There are closeted celebrities who would never do it. And he's in a section of music that is historically homophobic too. I'd say it's pretty outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2022 2:26 PM

r18 I read some of the comments over at LSA, they really don't like that the boy is 19 and was working at Walmart before August scooped him up. Chile, they are just mad that they didn't get put on at 19 when they were working a minimum wage job!

A 19 year old girl and 19 year old gay boy are not equivalent. You cannot "groom" a 19 year old gay, by that point it is what it is. If anything August should be wary of HIM lol. Most 19 year old gays are all about getting dick and social climbing.

I could tell August does not like women like that, he never hesitated to tell women about themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote] I could tell August does not like women like that, he never hesitated to tell women about themselves.

Haha that's a really good point.

Gay guys have no problem reading women for filth.

Straight guys don't do that.

They tell women everything they want to hear, in hopes that they'll get laid.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2022 7:46 PM

Many are saying it’s his brother

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] Many are saying it’s his brother

No, that would be Ricky Martin.

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2022 7:58 PM

r56 the gurls at LSA are saying that August is the youngest of his mother's five children, and that August is his late father's only child.

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2022 8:04 PM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2022 8:08 PM

Well by now, why haven’t people who know the other guy come forth with details about him?

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2022 8:09 PM

Why the hang up on what LSA has to say? Someone over there is complaining that 24 year old Shawn Mendes is having his back blown out by a "predator" who is taking advantage of the fact that his brain hasn't fully developed yet...

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2022 8:12 PM

InsideJamariFox: August’s mother(IG @favorofgod63) posted on Mother’s Day that she has 5 kids (a daughter and 4 sons).She posted their pics and DOBs.August is her youngest child.This guy is NOT one of her kids.

Posters on Lipstick Alley, claim August’s aunt posted on FB that this guy is not related to them.Also that August is his father’s only child.

August probably referred to this guy as his “Lil’ Bro” that’s probably why people thought he was his blood brother.Also apparently this guy wished August’s mom Happy Birthday and said “Happy Birthday Mom” but that doesn’t mean they are related.After Snoop Dogg’s mom died I remember seeing several comments from his friends saying “I’m going to miss you, mom”.

Lastly when The Shade Room posted the Surreal Life clip, Tamar Braxton commented,”Love wins,My Brother is free”.He and Tamar become close on The Surreal Life.As a matter of fact a few weeks ago I watched an interview they did and they referred to each other as sister and brother.During that interview on Revolttv August was emotional discussing the show.I haven’t watched the show so I can’t say why he was so emotional.

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2022 8:18 PM

r61 I dare you to DM his mama and ask if that 19 year old is her son 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote] There is nothing ambiguous about his sexuality. He came out publicly in the season finale of The Surreal Life that aired this week. He introduced his boyfriend and credited the filming experience for his personal growth over the year since filming wrapped.

R24, do you feel stupid now?

Obviously, there is a LOT of ambiguity there, if people are still trying to find out this kid's identity, and also questioning if it's actually his real brother or not.

No one refers to their boyfriend as their "little bro." That's silly and stupid.

So clearly, he's still being evasive about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2022 8:21 PM

🏳‍🌈👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2022 8:49 PM

The people who find this relationship ambiguous seem to fall within one or more categories below:

1. Homophobic

2. Straight women stans

3. Oblivious to nuance

4. Conspiracy theorists

To answer your question, r64, I don't feel stupid at all, no. Have a blessed day!

by Anonymousreply 66November 25, 2022 12:28 AM

You come on DL using terms like "blessed"?!

by Anonymousreply 67November 25, 2022 12:35 AM

[quote]No one refers to their boyfriend as their "little bro."

r64, I'm sure this was an easy way for him to pass off taking care of this boy and living with him until they were ready to go public, especially with the black community. Black people commonly refer to people who are very close to them as sister, brother or cousin, niece, nephew, even if they aren't really related.

August didn't hide him that much, Im seeing now that people on social media clocked this months ago when they started posting pics together.

by Anonymousreply 68November 25, 2022 12:42 AM

Pass off? He went on The Surreal Life. He's playing games.

by Anonymousreply 69November 25, 2022 12:44 AM

R67, tell me you’re not black without telling me you’re not black

by Anonymousreply 70November 25, 2022 12:48 AM

Black is not a monolith. Not everyone gives a shit about being "highly favored."

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2022 12:53 AM

Bless your heart, r67.

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2022 12:59 AM

This not The South!

by Anonymousreply 73November 25, 2022 1:00 AM

I knew DL wouldn’t get brosexuals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2022 1:01 AM

Praying for you r73

by Anonymousreply 75November 25, 2022 1:02 AM

Andrews Caldwell have infested the thread.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2022 1:11 AM

Who??

by Anonymousreply 77November 25, 2022 3:43 AM

[quote]Who??

The thread title should've been "Will and Jada's sidepiece introduces his boyfriend to the world"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 25, 2022 11:45 AM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 79November 25, 2022 2:27 PM

More bullshit from AA at R65.

"Two is better than one."

I'm so sick of his constant baiting.

He's such a coward.

Either come out and say it, or shut the fuck up.

This is my BOYFRIEND. My partner. My other half. My lover. WHATEVER.

Just call it what it is, or don't call it anything at all, you stupid asshole!!!

by Anonymousreply 80November 25, 2022 3:12 PM

He gets to play the Will Smith daddy role with that beautiful young man now.

by Anonymousreply 81November 25, 2022 3:41 PM

Does August tweeze his eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 82November 25, 2022 4:13 PM

r80 why are you so mad at how these young men choose to express their feelings for one another?

You sound like one of those Mantasia type gays who are/were bitter because their DL or closeted boyfriends refuse to acknowledge them in public. What's your true tea gurl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 25, 2022 4:35 PM

DL has a lot of old school white professionally gay gays who demand all samesex oriented males explicitly declare themselves “gay” or else be accused of being closeted or homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 84November 25, 2022 5:01 PM

What a crock of shit. August Alsina has gone on low rent reality TV to come out. He's a Light Entertainment cliche.

by Anonymousreply 85November 25, 2022 5:07 PM

[quote] why are you so mad at how these young men choose to express their feelings for one another?

Because the idiot at R24 is insisting that "there is nothing ambiguous about his sexuality," and that's simply not true.

I haven't seen or heard anything yet, where he actually says I'M GAY and/or THIS IS MY MALE PARTNER.

Just lots of silly gay baiting.

by Anonymousreply 86November 25, 2022 5:08 PM

This show was recorded a year ago. He must have something coming up.

by Anonymousreply 87November 25, 2022 5:24 PM

r86, what if he's not super serious about the relationship and wants to be cautious about declaring the kid as his damn partner? Good lord. That boy is just some pretty young bussy that he found at a Walmart, better not become too ENTANGLED.

by Anonymousreply 88November 25, 2022 6:05 PM

[quote]DL has a lot of old school white professionally gay gays

r84 not professionally gay gays 🤣

by Anonymousreply 89November 25, 2022 6:07 PM

Any new tea?

August retweeted several supportive comments from his followers. The BF has not posted more pics of them together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2022 12:26 AM

Yasssss hunty 🌈 Onlyfans OTW?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 30, 2022 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!