Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What kind of scent do you think certain people have?

I've always thought Jared Kushner would have the faint lingering scent of an old lady's perfumed fart.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 1:49 AM

Shit

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 1:36 PM

Brad Pitt smells of patchouli and BO.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 1:40 PM

Onions. I used to do yoga with this woman who always smelled like a hamburger with extra onions. I'm very sensitive to scent and I got a whiff of her one day and had to go yak in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 5:08 PM

What do you think of this man? He is Irish. Have you ever met an Irish man and was he nice? I haven't but I think I would like to meet a man like him. What do Irish men smell like? I think he smells like milk and hay and the ocean. Would you kiss him? I have never kissed a man who smells like the ocean. Is that weird? I think I would like to. Do you think he is nice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 5:44 PM

R4 = John/PMBT

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 7:35 PM

R3 trust me it was coming from her pits. You should have bought her a tube of Lume and demonstrated to her how to apply it to the pits, pussy and inside the ass cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 7:41 PM

NUScents waxmelt company reckon my babygirlfriend Jack Grealish smells like ambery herbaceous citrusy wood cologne with vetiver & patchoulie but they are WRONG. He smells like a Barbie slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!