Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shangela brought GAY GAY GAY FABULOUSNESS to Dancing With The Stars tonight 👏🏽

Her freestyle was phenomenal and unique. Of course I’m not shocked she placed 4th (we know the audience of this show) but I am thrilled she made it to final 4!!! People really seem to like her all over social media, even the FB groups which usually have a lot of racist homophobic assholes, the majority seem to like Shangela (not all, of course).

This was GAY PERFECTION, and the fact she put Gleb in drag gives her extra kudos. He was at his most fabulous also, as miss Natasha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2022 6:17 AM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 4:09 AM

Gleb gave his best season this year. 10 years on the show and this was easily his best. Good job with Shangela. He was a Prince this season.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 4:23 AM

The Shangela stans are throwing tantrums on social media lmao.

Idk why this made me laugh lmao. Like wtf did Tyra do? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 4:30 AM

Ugh. This is why I hate us.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 4:30 AM

Omg another one lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 4:42 AM

This bitch really served it, Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 5:00 AM

I have such respect for Shangela. I won't watch a single episode of DWTS with Tyra on it but I do appreciate that they put that queen on it.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 5:05 AM

This is why they are killing us.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 5:08 AM

SLAY!

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 5:26 AM

[quote] Ugh. This is why I hate us.

r4 I was thinking the same thing. My first thought was that those freaks are so removed from anything I know or care about.

But perversely, I do believe that was a compelling work of art.

I'm a bit conflicted.

The tons of fun could have been eliminated though. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 5:50 AM

[quote] Lol!

LoL! :)

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 5:55 AM

Shangela was ROBBED!!! Just like on Season 3 of RPDR All Stars!!!

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 6:57 AM

Yes she was robbed

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 9:24 AM

This is the first time they've had a drag contestant on, and it's the first time I've wanted to watch this crappy show in years.

So naturally, I can't watch it because it's only on a pay channel.

Oh, well. I just would have been pissed off any way, because Shangela was robbed.

Fucking ABC fundie-pandering cunts!

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 4:32 PM

*He. He's not fucking woman.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 4:39 PM

R15 DJ is he. When he is in drag it’s she. Shangela is his drag persona. It’s not that deep

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 8:03 PM

Artem is so fucking hot. Is he still with John Cena's ex???

Artem and Gleb should be in a relationship together. Can you imagine how hot the sex would be between those two??

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 8:20 PM

That put a huge smile on my face. Thanks, OP! I wanted to watch the season but the episodes are SO FUCKING LONG.

I loved Shangela from the S2 finale, so it's great to see her with more mainstream success. She's just fun. That was a great number.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 8:23 PM

R17 Gleb is straight. I love Gleb. He’s so open minded and someone who loves to be around different types of people. If only everyone was like him.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 8:30 PM

Artem and Bella have a kid together I believe. And are still together.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 8:30 PM

UGH why are all the hottest guys straight??!!

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2022 8:33 PM

Shangela is such a hard worker and will always bring it. Nailed every dance. Really proud.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2022 8:46 PM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2022 8:53 PM

Meh. That movement not dancing.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2022 9:15 PM

Someone who agrees:

Against all odds, a seasoned competitive dancer at the top of her form with over 100 million followers won a partially audience-vote-based dancing competition... Sure, D’Amelio took home the prize, but it was Shangela who owned the finale with her stunt-filled performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 2:48 PM

So disappointing. I thought she was going to win first.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 3:03 PM

Wayne was terribly OVERSCORED throughout the entire competition... I can't believe he placed higher than her!! She should've been at least 3rd, if not second place... Gabby was also often overscored just so the producers could make it appear Charli had some semblance of competition.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2022 5:22 AM

Wayne wasn’t as overscored as Gabby.

They gave her 10s for the most mediocre shit. At least Wayne got 9s all the time.

Even during the finale they gave Wayne all 9s for his first dance and Gabby all 10s. This was a common occurrence.

They also love using the word sexy with her when she oozes zero sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2022 5:29 AM

Shangela could make an excellent host on DWTS, she is quick and she has much better sense of humor than Tyra. Tyra is clueless, she has no idea on how to speak in front of a live audience, she tends to go extreme and often got the timing wrong, when the audience was loud and rowdy, she tried to talk over them and got buried, and a lot of times she was overdramatic and she mumbled the words, no one would understand what she was trying to convey on the stage, it's terrible to be a host if you have no sense of timing and don't know what pace to speak in front of a large crowd. Shangela has great interactions with the judges, she knows how to work a crowd, she would be totally fine on the stage but I doubt Disney/ABC is ready for a drag queen host.

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2022 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!