Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harkles to accept an award for calling the BRF racist

From IRA terrorist cheerleader & funder Kerry Kennedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2022 11:40 AM

Does the BRF also get an award for always splendidly ignoring her in response?!

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 1:48 AM

The backfat-exposing, inverted titties-showing, legendary, tomato dress.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 2:07 AM

Team A.N. Wilson all the way here. And RFK is spinning in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 2:09 AM

That red dress was a mammoth mistake.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 2:19 AM

She didn't help the red dress with that Weezy hairdo.

Someone had footage of her turning her head and saying she is always proud of her husband. The things that stood out were her back fat, crossed eyes, and fleshy neck.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 2:24 AM

They are so racist that they didn't allow Harry to marry a mixed-race woman of his choice!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 2:26 AM

Netflix is leaking to Page Six that their executives are angry because Harry's book contradicts statements he makes in the Netflix documentary, which is coming out on December 9th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Who. Cares.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 2:41 AM

Insufferable asshats the both of them. Scummy as scummy gets.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 2:43 AM

Charles Cash for honors scandal has resurfaced due to the Met Police info released this week. The award the Sussex are getting is related to something else. It was announced early this year. If you read the article it states the authors opinion is that the Sussex are getting it for claiming the BRF is racist. The BRF need a sensational story to divert from Charles and Andrew who is currently lobbying with Saudis. Kate got chucked to the wolves as well with a story about an appetizer of all things.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 2:55 AM

Even crazy anti-vaxxer RFK Jr. is “baffled” by this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 2:58 AM

Kerry: “My daddy was killed”

Harry: “My mum was killed”

Kerry: “You’re in!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 3:06 AM

More power to Harry and Meghan for having the courage tell it like it is and a big thank you to Kerry Kennedy!

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 3:08 AM

I'm no fan of the BRF, but these two are obnoxious as hell and need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 3:10 AM

R13 = Kerry Kennedy’s dealer

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 3:14 AM

Kerry Kennedy herself has said that she is giving them the award SPECIFICALLY because they called the Royal Family "racist" in their Oprah interview, r10.

That is literally why they are getting the award, so no, it's not merely A.N. wilson's "opinion" that they're getting an award for calling the BRF racist.

But you knew that, Liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 3:16 AM

Stunning and brave! 🏆

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 3:17 AM

Everyone involved in this is extremely embarrassing. I hope this shines a light on how meaningless and bought and paid for these awards are.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 3:18 AM

The IRA-bootlicking Kennedys are always seeking ways to slap the BRF and the UK in the face.

They're merely using the Harkles as their latest convenient tool to do so.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 3:24 AM

I had some respect for the Queen, but absolutely none for Charles. So now that she is gone, I hope Harry goes for the jugular in his book and leaves no stone unturned!

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 3:26 AM

Harry may reach for Charles's jugular, but the only jugular he will successfully sever will be that of his own ever dwindling 'credibility'.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2022 3:36 AM

I can’t believe I was ever remotely interested in them. They are all (M, H, W, K, C) over exposed and insufferable. Now we have another onslaught with the docuseries and book coming out.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2022 3:42 AM

Who is taking in non-structural racism, though?

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2022 4:01 AM

Meghan is truly the Rosa Parks of our time.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2022 4:04 AM

Why didn't Kanye get an award for saying George Bush hates black people?

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2022 4:17 AM

King Chucky-poo is paranoid that his grandkids will have hairy knuckles!!!! God forbid!!!!

(Something tells me those kids will never spend a minute with "HIS HIGHNESS" because they're half American and 1/4 African!!!!) DISGUSTING!!!

In reality, those kids are going to be gorgeous because they avoided the INBREEDING of that "trailer-park-with-money" family!!!

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2022 4:18 AM

Triggered Sewage Squaddie has entered the room.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2022 4:21 AM

"Racist" is Megspeak for "HOW DARE YOU NOT SUBMIT TO MY DEMANDS/FANTACIES!!"

Megs also repeatedly uses the word "casual" as a qualifier in her lies, e.g., her "casual lunch" with Michelle Obama. You can always tell when Megs says casual, she's in the throes of spinning a whopper.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2022 4:34 AM

What exactly did she lie about?

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2022 4:37 AM

R29 pretends to be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2022 4:38 AM

They're not pretending.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2022 5:34 AM

R26 it’s “His Majesty”. Royal princes and princesses are “His/Her Royal Highness”. Not royal princes and princesses are usually “His/Her Highness” or sometimes “His/Her Serene Highness” although those styles are no longer in use in the UK.

There’s a little education for you, R26 - it seems like you haven’t had much of it what with your random capitalisation and excessive use of exclamation marks.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2022 6:00 AM

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE LIE ABOUT????

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2022 7:01 AM

What hasn't she lied about r33. Going way back to how and when they met and all her lies in the engagement interview. It's been nothing but lies from day one. Her whole adult life was based on lies.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2022 7:10 AM

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2022 1:39 PM

Other questions R32 would like help with.

Why do so many people consider George W. Bush a moron?

Why do people say Trump has an anger problem?

Why do people think priests interfere with children ?

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2022 1:45 PM

I wonder where Harry and Meghan keep all their awards and trophies. Is there a special credenza or cabinet where they display them? Do they line them up on the mantelpiece? How many have they collected?

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2022 2:03 PM

Here’s one they couldn’t be bothered to collect in person. They sent an Archewell employee to accept it on their behalf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2022 2:06 PM

Harry and Meghan surrounded Afghanistan?

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2022 2:09 PM

Whenever you hear a person refer to Harry and Meghan as the "Harkles" you know it's a Camilla loving deranged loon!

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2022 2:16 PM

The proliferation of awards is really depressing. The handing out of awards to one another is a mystifying aspect of human nature. Especially when the recipients are so inadequate.

The silliness of the award name and the silliness of the recipients demonstrate how exhausted the entire practice is.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2022 2:30 PM

Whenever you see a person refer to Meghan as “The Duchess of Sussex”, you know they’re afraid of losing their job.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2022 2:30 PM

Kate looking absolutely stunning on her way to tonight's State Dinner for South Africa.

If the BRF is so racist, then why is the head of South Africa going to dinner with them at Buckingham Palace tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2022 7:17 PM

Here is the racist family greeting the South African president earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2022 7:27 PM

Harry calls his family racist.

Harry the only person in that family to use a racial slur (begins with a P)

Harry, the only person in his family to dress up in Nazi uniform as a 'joke'.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2022 7:31 PM

Up the Rah and fuck the royalist (always synonymous with racist) OP.

This place is really something else with the trolling lately. This is a gay leftist website and not the local Orange Order lodge so kindly go fuck yourselves, royalist conservative interlopers.

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2022 7:42 PM

"Orange Order"?

So you're pro IRA terrorism, r46.

Good to know that the sort of scum who supports the Markles also supports violent terrorists who murdered untold numbers of British civilians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2022 7:47 PM

Um, okay.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2022 7:53 PM

Get the British out of Ireland and fuck off, R47. The British murdered my ancestors. They stole our land. And the BRF is responsible.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2022 7:53 PM

Charles, Camilla, Kate ans William are responsible for your ancestors' deaths?

Somehow I doubt that very much.

In fact, I doubt your entire statement very much. You're just another Marklestan who is suddenly pretending to have been vicitmised by the Troubles in order to further demonise the BRF.

We see you, Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2022 7:56 PM

Well I don't see you because you're blocked now.

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2022 8:06 PM

Kerry Kennedy is indeed a cunt

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2022 8:08 PM

Perhaps Megs should offer Fallon cash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2022 8:09 PM

They're so desperate for awards that they buy as many as they can, but that they are receiving them just shows to the general public how meaningless the awards are.

These two are their own worst enemies.

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2022 8:29 PM

I read somewhere that Kerry Kennedy pays herself a salary of $550K every year from her foundation/charity.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2022 12:57 AM

Give Ireland back to the Irish.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2022 1:24 AM

$500,000? And then, of course she deducts and expenses everything in her entire life as well.

Wow. It's good to be a terrorist-supporting D.C. princess.

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2022 1:26 AM

r56

Talk to the EU, honey. They are the owners of the Republic of Ireland now.

After all that murdering, maiming and destruction of families in the name of "independence", the IRA gets power and promptly hands the country over to E.U rule. You couldn't make it up.

You couldn't make it up.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 1:29 AM

R58, I was talking about Northern Ireland, dear.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 1:34 AM

The Northern Irish do not want to be part of your poxy EU country. What do you propose to do, r59, take those people hostage? Invade? Just steal the land and kill the populace there, like the IRA killed so many others?

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 1:37 AM

The IRA troll is only trying to derail, or get the thread deleted, so just ignore it. Stop giving it the attention it wants.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2022 1:39 AM

No Irishman worth his salt would swear fealty to an English king.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 1:41 AM

Mein Fuhrer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 1:43 AM

Here we go.

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2022 1:44 AM

While I have always supported the Kennedys, I have never given much thought to Kerry Kennedy. That is until now, way to go!

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2022 2:53 AM

The blithering OP is the one who introduced the IRA as a topic.

This thread is what you disgusting BRF stans deserve.

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2022 12:28 PM

Tbf we currently have a few former Boys in Green playing for the English national football team so :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2022 12:32 PM

Keep the Rah slogans for boards.ie.

Sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2022 5:02 PM

Honestly, the Irish are about as tedious as the Quebecois with their incessant whining. It's the march of history, babe, somebody's going to get walked over.

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2022 5:06 PM

Queen Elizabeth II refused to visit South Africa during apartheid.

Queen Elizabeth II formed a friendship with Nelson Mandela.

Queen Elizabeth II allowed Harry to marry a mixed-race woman of his choice.

Yesterday the BRF welcomed and honored the current president of South Africa, who is obviously of a different race than they are.

I don't see evidence of racism in the Royal Family.

Maybe it was the late Prince Phillip who asked what color the baby would be, but he was a crotchety old curmudgeon known for blunt, tactless remarks. He's dead and gone, so so what.

Even if there had been "racism" in the BRF, what did Harry and Meghan do to combat it? Is publicly complaining all they did? What heroic acts did they actually do, which merit them an award now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2022 6:25 PM

You are spot on R70. Publicly complaining IS all they did and will continue to do.

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2022 6:42 PM

The award is to attract attention and get people to pay to attend. The stuff about their humanitarianism and their supposed fight against racism is an attempt to justify them receiving an award alongside the president of Ukraine (for which they're being made a laughingstock).

by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2022 5:15 AM

“I can do your PR! PEEEEEE-AWWWW”

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2022 5:36 AM

Meghan Markle has a HUGE anus.

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2022 5:44 AM

Good lord, are you fat homophobic cunts still quivering in faux rage over this stupid news article? No one except you fat cows cares about this shit.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2022 12:30 PM

Is Zelenskyy actually attending this dinner? I see that he’s being honored, but will he be flying to sip champagne with muckety mucks in the US while his people are being bombed? Or will be dialing in via Zoom or something?

And Alec Baldwin, haha.

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2022 12:44 PM

Shaddup R75

by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2022 1:02 PM

Well R75, you obviously care, having read through 74 replies to the OP before posting your barely decipherable little rant.

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2022 1:18 PM

Oh yeah, they're so racist that, The future King of England walked her down the isle. The Queen gave them titles and property. Harry and Meghan, are.their own worst enemies.

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2022 1:42 PM

Will Harry wear his Nazi uniform to the event?

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2022 3:36 PM

R78, bots can't read, silly! And neither can losers like R75, who act like them. They're trained in copy and paste. Not an original thought other than choosing between McDonald's and Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2022 3:43 PM

I bet that Kennedy woman didn’t realize what she was about to step in. A huge pile of steaming shit covered with some magic royal fairy dust. Truly alluring stuff, isn’t it?

Good luck wiping that off your shoes, Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 82November 25, 2022 2:24 PM

Many years ago, my elderly father, on a fixed income, applied for some program that helped pay for (or helped defray) the cost of home heating oil. Something Bobby Kennedy Jr was responsible for. I mentioned something about him working with Chavez, and my father wouldn’t hear a word about it. Didn’t care, because it meant he saved a few hundred bucks that year.

That’s the kind of thing these foundations should be doing. Not… whatever THIS is. For all the talk of changing the world and grandiose garbage, help out some actual human beings with real problems.

by Anonymousreply 83November 25, 2022 2:31 PM

The Charities Commission oversees these things in England and Wales. The "not for profit" things in the USA seem to just invite scammers, like Casey Anthony's parents. All registered charities in the UK have to publish their records, I am sure a lot of countries are the same.

William's foundation record's are pubic, as they should be. ( maybe that was why MM and H left).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 25, 2022 3:38 PM

Prince William has turned out to be a real stick in the mud, just like Charles.

by Anonymousreply 85November 26, 2022 2:06 AM

I call the BRF classist. So where's my award?

by Anonymousreply 86November 26, 2022 3:00 AM

R86, here ya go.

🏆

You were supposed to call them “structural racists” and “supremacist oppressors” and send a check for $1,000,000.00. So that emoji is all you’re getting, loser.

by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2022 12:56 AM

Harry revealing family secrets in his stupid upcoming tell all makes me think of the nightclub scene from Female Trouble where Divine falsely and hilariously takes credit for various crimes. "I framed Leslie Bacon!"

by Anonymousreply 88November 27, 2022 3:42 AM

Given Corey's lineage and any despicable family members, I'm not surprised this 2nd tier Kennedy is honoring the equally despicable, traitorous, greedy and amoral Mrs & Mrs Markle.

by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2022 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!