Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Todd Chrisley in prison.

I'm the bar of soap he keeps dropping in the shower in front of the other inmates.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2022 12:16 AM

Im the thrice convicted murderer who says "This is too sick even for me" when Miss Todd sashays in fresh from the shower and "drops" her towel.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 1:27 AM

1. I'm the sign-up sheet for quarterly Botox and filler appointments.

2. I'm Todd's tears when he takes a closer look and realizes #1 is actually a sign-up sheet for GED classes.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 1:47 AM

I'm the entirety of the script for the film Kiss of the Spiderwoman being lived out in real life...

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Come on Gurls ! Be better !

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 6:56 PM

I'm the library computer used to launch Todd's next fraud.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 7:01 PM

I'm the orange jumpsuit that is so UGLY and unfashionable. Whatever will Todd do now that he can't look stylish?

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 7:02 PM

I'm Chase, boosting prisoner morale by offering conjugal visits.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 7:43 PM

I am the dripping hole that demands general population placement. Watch my veneers, Nushawn!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 7:44 PM

I’m the lavender scented stationery Todd uses when responding to his Write-A-Prisoner admirers.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 7:56 PM

I'm the Daisy Dukes that Todd will fashion out of his prison-issued dungarees.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2022 12:07 AM

I'm the cellmate who keeps waking up with Todd in his bunk , which gets explained away as Todd not allowed his "sleepwalking" meds in prison.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2022 12:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!