Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father trashed at funeral, viral video

Trashed by offspring who identifies as "they/them".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 5, 2023 10:12 AM

She was smart to say it after he died so it doesn't affect her inheritance. I'm all about calling out racists and homophobes, but secure the bag first cause you never want to leave good money on the table. This also applies to gay kids still relying on parents as underage or in college if mommy and daddy are paying. Get money, bitch!

Well played daughter, well played.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2022 9:57 PM

Probably told the truth.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2022 9:58 PM

It isn't for strangers to dictate her reaction. No one has any clue what their relationship was like. And that he was a billionaire makes me think he couldn't possibly be a loving, doting father.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2022 9:58 PM

possibly have been*

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2022 9:58 PM

I cannot comment on her experience but doing this at someone's funeral is not on. Just hold your tongue for the day.

I hope he Joan-Crawford-ed her in his will..

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2022 10:02 PM

[QUOTE] She was smart to say it after he died so it doesn't affect her inheritance. I'm all about calling out racists and homophobes, but secure the bag first cause you never want to leave good money on the table.

Uh, it is They/Them, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2022 10:04 PM

OVERLY WOKE DAUGHTER TRASHES FATHER

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2022 10:05 PM

They’ll regret that in 10-20 years.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2022 10:05 PM

In 20 years, are we supposed to ignore all the ex-woke and ex-trumper people, and pretend they weren’t horrible people? I think we might have to.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2022 10:07 PM

R7, did you even read what she said or are you like a fucking tourette's moron who just screams "woke" at everything? Did any of you criticizing her read it?

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2022 10:07 PM

I couldn't take anyone seriously who would chose that god-awful hat. What the hell was she thinking? She's obviously not grief-stricken.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2022 10:08 PM

A racist has a black daughter?

That guy reminds me of Rush Limbaugh - that’s who I thought it was at first.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2022 10:08 PM

I find her behavior unwise and I believe she will regret it. But...that type of resentment doesn't spring out of nowhere. I myself subscribe to dealing with these things privately but he was likely very unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]A racist has a black daughter?

You can't be this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 10:09 PM

R12 that fat and butt ugly pill addict didn't sire any children. He was likely sterile. Which is a relief I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2022 10:09 PM

Despite her issues with daddy, I'll bet she'll gladly accept any $$$$ bequeathed to her by racist Republican daddy.

Yeah, that'll show the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2022 10:10 PM

Well, what a fucking surprise that R7 will get multiple likes for using the word "woke," because that isn't typical of the usual, tired, DL assholes at all who just screech that word for every fucking thing.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2022 10:10 PM

R11. Oh shit- that's their hair! Now I feel sorry for her. She was just work and having a bad hair day.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2022 10:11 PM

R18. woke not work...

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2022 10:11 PM

Why would you involve others in such a private grievance? They all gathered there to say goodbye to him, not to confront her trauma, their lives don't revolve around her. She's not unlike those creeps who go to a mall parading their spouse on a leash, forcing others to partake in their fetish.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2022 10:12 PM

The irony is that if he wasn't a CIS male, then They would not be alive.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2022 10:12 PM

[quote]work...

It’s werk.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2022 10:13 PM

A they tiktoker.....

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2022 10:14 PM

Ridiculous. Her hair, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2022 10:18 PM

She's not even his birth daughter. Was she therefore ex-ed from the Will beforehand and hence her ire.

Would a racist white man marry a black woman?

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2022 10:21 PM

So disrespectful of them!

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2022 10:25 PM

Meghan Markle vibes. Live off your white daddy until he's of no more use.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2022 10:27 PM

how old is she exactly? She sounds full of grief, too immature to know how to process it, her indoctrination to this particular political/social fringe not helping matters, to say the least

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2022 10:28 PM

R25 my understanding is that she is his biological daughter

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2022 10:29 PM

"cis, white straight male".

Her use of language is racist and sexist, but she won't see that.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2022 10:30 PM

[quote] her indoctrination to this particular political/social fringe

I'd say that your MAGA tired old ass is a political/social fringe these days. But do carry on...

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2022 10:32 PM

[quote]but she won't see that.

It’s used daily here and Datalounge is predominantly white, male, gay, “progressive”, and 58 (based on polls and posts).

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2022 10:33 PM

Possibly R29, the way it's worded, her mother was wife no.2. So possibly, she is his.

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2022 10:33 PM

Quotes from his friends;

'He dated women of color, he married her mother, if anybody loved a black woman, it was Don.

'She went to a very diverse high school in Michigan, she played lacrosse and he would go to her games. She didn't lack for anything.

'I don't understand where it is coming from; maybe it is teenage rebellion because it is not coming from her mom.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2022 10:35 PM

r31 calm down, I deliberately said this 'particular' fringe, there are many fringes and this is one, do I think it's good for this obviously grieving young woman? No.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2022 10:36 PM

How old are they?

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2022 10:36 PM

I would hate my white dad if I were her too.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2022 10:37 PM

Money can't buy you class.

It can, however, buy you a lot of hysterical gender and ethnic studies courses and teach you you never have to obey decorum.

Dear Zoomers: "It isn't about you."

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2022 10:38 PM

Spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2022 10:38 PM

Trolls are really busy on this thread. I guess without Harkle threads, Klan Grannies are desperate for anything.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2022 10:39 PM

She brought up race R40, not her dad. He was dead.

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2022 10:40 PM

R40, can a rich black girl be a spoiled brat with terrible behavior?

Because if you think not, you are an essentialist racist.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2022 10:41 PM

Fame whoring at a funeral. All about he/she/it.

Shut up and sit down. You can at least respect your mother fool.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2022 10:46 PM

Do the HBCUs encourage or discourage the pronoun stuff?

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2022 10:48 PM

[quote] 'He dated women of color, he married her mother, if anybody loved a black woman, it was Don.

I’m sure he devotedly followed the Thomas Jefferson model.

Other than that I agree with those above who have said one should not so openly air such deeply privately held grievances. Airing it on TikTok the way they did makes it clear to me that they’re more interested in shitting on Don’s memory than genuinely working through grief.

Their narcissism is breathtaking. Almost as much as their hair.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2022 10:53 PM

This bitch is nuts. Face it. She is insufferable and we all know it. Anybody who identifies as “they/them” is a wokey loon right off.

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2022 10:57 PM

Good for them. Note to any bigots - sometimes you do get a few, minor consequences for your actions and atrocious stances.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2022 11:01 PM

We have only her word for his bigotry.

No specific examples given.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2022 11:03 PM

"It isn't for strangers to dictate her reaction. "

But yet she used millions of strangers on TikTok to validate her thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2022 11:06 PM

Any girl who identifies as non-binary and expects others to use plural pronouns when referring to her, is a bourgeois narcissist, or just an immature teenager following a trend.

Non-binary is NONSENSE and holy hell I am so tired of these people. Transgenderism at least *kind of* makes sense. You can understand someone having dysmorphia/dysphoria about their sexed body, but non-binary? Get the fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2022 11:11 PM

[quote]validate her thoughts.

The “right” thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2022 11:15 PM

She/they/them/it/xhe gladly takes the money and the pricey private school education tho … dont you all dare question them/it/xher this is their/thex/its truth!

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote]How old are they?

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2022 11:57 PM

They living their best life!

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2022 1:09 AM

A lot of this woke stuff is class anxiety: rich kids who are terrified to be seen as ‘privileged’ and who use woke ideology to deflect attention from that.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2022 1:17 AM

When she/they refuses to take a dime from evil dead daddy, I’ll respect her. Until then, she can fuck herself. Save the complaining for the day after the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2022 1:20 AM

They said they were going to take the money, and use it to make the world a better place, in the complete speech. The speech in the link above is truncated.

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2022 1:22 AM

Sorry, but I think it's ugly as hell. Not the person, but the situation. Classless and petty.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2022 1:31 AM

She'll regret this down the line. He may have been one of those guys who turned Deplorable, but unless there's a lot more to the story, this is the kind of behavior that reflects more on the speaker than the deceased--particularly putting it on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2022 1:41 AM

Hopefully Daddy Dearest wrote in his will "for reasons which are well known to they/them ..."

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2022 1:51 AM

It may be my own confirmation bias, but it seems like many of the most vocal ideologues in this conversation are mixed-race individuals.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2022 3:09 AM

R5, agree, the funeral is for the people who are grieving. If she doesn't feel sad that's fine. But she should have stayed home and left the mourners in peace instead of making herself the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2022 3:13 AM

Is ‘they’ also refusing any inheritance from ‘racist’ daddy?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2022 6:42 AM

Thanks r57, I just saw your response

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2022 6:43 AM

R57, I'll believe it when I see it.

I recently read a news article that explained how Giselle and Tom Brady were giving pitiful amounts to their charitable foundation.

The article juxtaposed their stinginess against earlier quotes from Giselle where she was saying something like people think she's just a dumb model who only stands arounds and makes poses. But no, she said she takes all the jobs she does not for herself but so she can fund "projects" that help young girls. So, so full of it!

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2022 5:04 PM

She doesn't even dress like she has money. I'm not criticizing, just pointing out that there's a possibility she doesn't get his money. If he was actively involved in her life and supported her financially then this is very strange. But who knows what the real story is, she seems pretty angry and may have just cause.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2022 6:14 PM

I get it. My father was many of those things. I chose not to speak at his funeral for fear of saying feeling hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2022 6:45 PM

R67, But the difference is that you chose not to speak as a result and you didn't advertise your feelings on TikTok.

She had options, she took the one that made her look the worst.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2022 7:32 PM

Welcome to your funeral, Elon.

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2022 7:37 PM

[quote]She had options, she took the one that made her look the worst.

You know absolutely nothing about her situation. Some of us don't just decide we know everything. But then, it was just decided by some of the usual DL idiots that she did it because she's "woke" rather than even entertain the notion that older children don't normally lash out at their loving parent.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2022 7:41 PM

R65, you're surprised a known deplorable isn't charitable

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2022 7:42 PM

"You know absolutely nothing about her situation." says R70

Yes we do. She was born into a billionaire lifestyle, privately educated. Her Black mom the second wife of her White father. Because he's a Republican it's open season on him at his funeral.

Not a word from her half-siblings who don't identify as 'they'. And we do know this ungrateful freak is going to accept what has been willed to her. She's just like those BLM founders who screech racism but happily live off the money of their White sponsors.

SHE has issues, and a podium at a funeral was not the place to resolve those.

Oh and SHE used TikTok to further air her grievances. Mentally unbalanced freak.

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2022 8:21 PM

I'm confused. Is she the bio-child of Donald Foss or did come along as part of the deal with the new wife?

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2022 10:07 PM

R61 Maybe, and my dad wasnt even a millionaire… but darling Harry may find out from Lilibet someday.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2022 10:48 PM

He sounds like he was an asshole

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2022 12:25 AM

R72 you seem wounded by this. Chill the fuck out asshole.

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2022 1:01 AM

I agree that voting for Trump. Is inexcusable, but nearly half of the votes cast in the last two presidential elections were for Trump. Is this going to happen at all those voters funerals? The only specific fact that she she offered in her criticisms was that he voted for Trump. But at least she got to satisfy her egomania through her father’s funeral.

There are times when being quiet is a crime. A funeral isn’t one of them. Even if he was a horrible man, he’s beyond redemption now and her exhortations will be wasted on his corpse.

by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2022 1:11 AM

So many BPD women are drawn to the 'queer' identity....its quite scary really as a regular homo seeing these unhinged women clamour at any bit of 'queer' specialness they can get...

by Anonymousreply 78November 22, 2022 1:34 AM

R40 = a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 79November 22, 2022 2:03 AM

All I have to read/hear is “trump loving“ to know that man was absolute trash.

I’m assuming he died from some disease he caught by fucking a dog or horse.

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2022 2:24 AM

Always tell your racist, homophobic, anti-semetic, abusive, Nazi-loving relatives to their face before they croak.

by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2022 2:32 AM

How sad that her privileged upbring didnt teach her manners, what a little c%nt.

by Anonymousreply 82November 22, 2022 3:03 AM

[quote] Meghan Markle vibes. Live off your white daddy until he's of no more use.

The Klan Grannies are really riled up over a non-story about people they don't know.

She did say something interesting -- our grief upon the loss of our parents has everything to do with the cold realization that we will never have the parents we really wanted.

by Anonymousreply 83November 22, 2022 3:55 AM

I'm sure he treated his kids horrible. Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 84November 22, 2022 12:55 PM

[QUOTE] I'm sure he treated his kids horrible.

And you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 85November 22, 2022 1:45 PM

R83. Poor you, not having the parents you want. I think I will start screaming in public about not having the wealth I want, the job I want, the looks I want, etc. Life is unfai and this young woman is taking action about it. She’s my hero!

by Anonymousreply 86November 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Well, I hope she had the chance to say some of this while her shithead father was alive cause he certainly didn't hear it at his funeral.

by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2022 5:16 PM

It reminds me of Soviet union era in Russia when a boy who reported his father to secret police as an enemy of people and communist cause was celebrated as hero.

The boy was probably piece of shit, just like this daughter, cause no matter how shitty your father was you are even shittier for pissing at him at his funeral for not being politcally and morally just. Hey, but it is expected in stalinist regime.

by Anonymousreply 88November 22, 2022 5:39 PM

Reminds me also of Harry who was accising his family of being racist on front of millions (cause they were not giving him enough money) while his grandpa was on his death bed.

by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2022 5:42 PM

"If he was a SOB alive he's an SOB dead."...

by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2022 6:24 PM

Wow, he's cis and straight and white. What a son of a bitch. How dare he?

by Anonymousreply 91November 22, 2022 6:41 PM

That's what it amounts to R91.

by Anonymousreply 92November 22, 2022 6:42 PM

CIS straight white men get to have all the fun in life. Understandable that it pisses others off.

by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2022 7:27 PM

R93 Jealousy is so stupid and toxic. It is like some plain girl being bitter and bitching against beautiful women. Stupid and immature.

by Anonymousreply 94November 22, 2022 7:57 PM

You don't really have a choice about being cis, do you? Or have I missed something?

by Anonymousreply 95November 22, 2022 9:05 PM

It’s a good reason not to have kids. There’s too great a chance they are going to be deranged freaks who hurt you while you are alive or even after you are dead.

by Anonymousreply 96November 22, 2022 9:10 PM

I agree that they will come to regret having done that. There's a time and place to express those sentiments. Not at the person's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 97November 22, 2022 9:21 PM

There is no 'they'. It is one person. One female person. And, she's a bitch. I can't believe any of you are defending this piece of shit. This turd of a daughter didn't fall far from the ass that was her father. They deserve each other and the misery they probably brought to each other's lives.

by Anonymousreply 98November 23, 2022 7:28 AM

Don’t want to be politically incorrect, but it seems like young girls are the easiest population to brain wash. So, this woke ideology has been most successfully planted on them. Older people have some life experience that make them more resilient and young boys only think about pussy, or cock, if they are family.

by Anonymousreply 99November 23, 2022 8:38 AM

I always stay away from certain funerals.

by Anonymousreply 100November 23, 2022 8:55 AM

[quote]Don’t want to be politically incorrect, but it seems like young girls are the easiest population to brain wash.

I guess you haven't been paying too much attention to what the average MAGAt is, huh? Or, the average gun nut? Or the average incel? Or the average gang member? And so on, and so on...

by Anonymousreply 101November 23, 2022 10:16 AM

Look R101, there is no doubt that males are recruited and used for most violent causes and that there is no more dangerous animal on Earth than young male human. But, don’t you have the feelings that even when they are brainwashed they do it for mostl’y selfish causes, they are angry cause they don’t get enough pussy, they want to be heroes, admired, respected feared by others. Even jihadist don’t fight for Allah and their faith, but for, what ’s the number 99 beautiful virgins that will expect them to be all theirs in heaven. While it seems that the majority of suicide bombers are women, some of them have offended the honor of their family, some are doing it cause they think they should sacrifice for bigger cause. It seems you can convince young women more easily to act against their own interest just because it is how it should be done. Even bash own father at his funeral cause he wasn’t trendy enough. Prince Harry was bashing his family in front of whole world while his grandpa was on his death bed, but he wasn’t doing it for the cause, he was just extorting money.

Though I don’t believe this bitch will donate her inheritance to BLM. I didn’t say young women are stupid, just more gullible.

by Anonymousreply 102November 23, 2022 12:01 PM

No, R102, social contagion and gullibility are not the same thing. I'm not sure what personal intention has to do with susceptibility to brainwashing. You're basically saying that more young men act in brainwashed ways but more young women are gullibly brainwashed because they do it for things outside themselves. Basically, young men are inherently more self-focused and self-involved so that's what is used to brainwash them to do what the powers that be want. The young women you are talking about do what they do to please others because that's what young women are trained to do. They are both equally brainwashable and gullible, just in different ways. The military and religion alone are the most dangerous male brainwashing examples in the history of the world.

by Anonymousreply 103November 23, 2022 6:17 PM

When I was in college there was a girl that got this rep. She was ok looking but not great. The kind of girl that men will fuck and then throw away.

I was informed by a concerned third party that she was "double teamed" by the football team and that she was "leaking cum".

Her solution to the issue was to lay low for a semester and then to come out as bi.

by Anonymousreply 104November 23, 2022 6:22 PM

R3 - {quote} It isn't for strangers to dictate her reaction.

She went on Tik Tok of all places to tell 7 zillion strangers her personal opinions. Hence strangers can dictate her reaction.

by Anonymousreply 105November 23, 2022 6:22 PM

Young women would walk around in burlap potato sacks if they thought it’d make them cool.

by Anonymousreply 106November 23, 2022 6:23 PM

[quote]Well, what a fucking surprise that [R7] will get multiple likes for using the word "woke," because that isn't typical of the usual, tired, DL assholes at all who just screech that word for every fucking thing.

R17 - The whole They/them thing is the poster child of "woke" so is the TikTok calling out thing. If it walks like a dust cookie crumb it is a duck cookie crumb. You don't want the word used in any circumstances, admit it you dumfuk.

by Anonymousreply 107November 23, 2022 6:29 PM

But, R106, young men will walk around killing people if they think it would make them cool...and they do.

by Anonymousreply 108November 23, 2022 6:31 PM

Hey, Angry Bull Dyke or Frigid Frau at R108 you obviously are lost here.

by Anonymousreply 109November 23, 2022 6:33 PM

This reminds me, a little, of a friend's funeral I attended a few years back. He died and we all thought he was left behind by his husband (who was actually my friend). It was a lovely ceremony. The couple had been together for decades and had a great group of friends gather to celebrate his life.

Then, the deceased's kids showed up! Most of us had no idea our friend even had kids. But he did. Four.

Man, they laid into dear old dad at the funeral. Stood near the casket and just went off. Said he abandoned them (which he clearly had). Left them to fend for themselves. It was insane. And awkward. And insane. And awkward.

(I guess it's nothing really like a billionaire's daughter being a brat just before she reaps in her fortune. But it's close enough!)

by Anonymousreply 110November 23, 2022 6:35 PM

[quote]I guess you haven't been paying too much attention to what the average MAGAt is, huh? Or, the average gun nut? Or the average incel? Or the average gang member?

The poster to whom you were replying was talking about social contagions. Girls and young women always fall for social contagions FIRST and HARDEST. This is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 111November 23, 2022 6:37 PM

[quote] Young women would walk around in burlap potato sacks if they thought it’d make them cool.

I wore them for years, who knew I was ahead of my time?

by Anonymousreply 112November 23, 2022 6:38 PM

R109 = stupid MRA incel freak

R111, how are gangs not social contagion? It just depends on societal views of what defines social contagion. Religion is social contagion. Gun fanaticism is social contagion. MAGAtry is social contagion. The entire Repug party is social contagion at this point. They see their friends do it so they go along and join up, too.

by Anonymousreply 113November 23, 2022 6:39 PM

I'm a fan of telling it like it is at funerals. I had an uncle who was an abusive, nasty asshole. His kids (who HATED him) got up at the funeral and boo hoo'd and went on and on about how wonderful he was. Fake as fuck--I don't get it. Either be honest or don't say anything at all. This kid, although probably an insufferable narcissist, at least told the truth.

by Anonymousreply 114November 23, 2022 6:42 PM

R113 MRA Incel is not an insult to gay men, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2022 6:43 PM

This whole thing could be settled by having Trevor Noah take a paternity test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2022 6:44 PM

R113, those things aren’t social contagion because they aren’t fads, strictly speaking.

Look up “social contagions” online and read about the history of them. They are way more specific than what you’re thinking of. “Wokeism” isn’t so much a social contagion as it is a brand of politics, or in-group signaling. MAGATry isn’t social contagion so much as a new brand of Republican politics.

Social contagions = mysterious illnesses that have no physiological basis, anorexia, cutting, hysterical laughing/fainting, transgenderism, other mass psychogenic illnesses

by Anonymousreply 117November 23, 2022 6:45 PM

Sure, R115. Whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 118November 23, 2022 6:46 PM

R118 thinks her dismissive posts means she won. Your passive-aggressive nature is shining through. Daddy touched you, not us. Get therapy.

by Anonymousreply 119November 23, 2022 6:48 PM

R117, your definition is too narrow. You are trying to make it fit the model you think make it predominantly female. Social contagion is studied in other areas, like male violence, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 23, 2022 6:50 PM

And obesity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 23, 2022 6:52 PM

And smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 23, 2022 6:56 PM

And generosity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 23, 2022 6:59 PM

The cunt doesn't fall far from the asshole, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2022 7:05 PM

R104 If I were a girl at age 16, I'd love to be double teamed by a *suburban* high school football team. Have at it, boys. Pump those pale, shapely ass-cheeks. Then go brag about it to your brahs.

I would've been the biggest slut, if I were a girl.

by Anonymousreply 125November 25, 2022 2:44 PM

How does she know he wasn’t secretly bi? He doesn’t look so straight to me… not that there’s anything wrong with being straight. Would she have hated him less if he were bi, but still the same person otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 126January 5, 2023 7:09 AM

From the article:

[quote]Despite growing up with extreme wealth and privilege, biracial Samantha — who is a self-described “black supremacist” — renounced their father at his funeral,

Wealthy with a Black mother and White father? I guarantee she was clowned for not being "Black enough" by her Black peers and felt a need to over-compensate.

It's always the light skins doing entirely too much. :eyeroll:

by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2023 7:34 AM

What, the bitch is biracial coming from white balls and a black supremacist? Woke disease.

by Anonymousreply 128January 5, 2023 7:41 AM

[quote]A racist has a black daughter?

I can't believe it's 2023 and we still have redneck trash saying "he fucked a Negress, he can't be racist hurrrr droool." But that's all this thread is, and I guess that's all DL is these days, redneck straight trash taking advantage of an anonymous forum run by one guy who doesn't give a fucking shit.

by Anonymousreply 129January 5, 2023 8:25 AM

Hey Davida at r126, what's going on with you when you bump these old racebait threads in the middle of the night? You did this at 1AM your time. What's the deal? Meth?

by Anonymousreply 130January 5, 2023 8:27 AM

I hope she donates her heritage because it causes so much trauma and is daily proof how racist he was.

by Anonymousreply 131January 5, 2023 8:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 5, 2023 9:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 5, 2023 10:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!