Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Homeworthy / Quintessence video

I'm the wealthy white woman with an ethereal attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 1:46 PM

I'm the insistence from the neurotic looking homeowner that this is a really 'relaxed household'.

Nothing says relaxed like books arranged in shelves according to the colour of their spines (for visual effect).

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2022 7:01 PM

I'm the stacks of books laid on their back completely covering the coffee table.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2022 7:09 PM

I'm Susanna Salk's bare shanks inside clunky boots, clomping up the front porch steps to greet her host.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2022 7:18 PM

I'm Bunny Williams -- the last surviving person with a stupid early 20th century debutante name like Bunny.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2022 8:32 PM

I thought DLers would be all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2022 6:46 AM

I'm the terrified looking Golden Retriever in the background.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 1:48 PM

I'm the name Hollis Loudon Puig. I sound faintly like I should be attending parties with Didi Von Cuntington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 1:58 PM

I'm the people Susanna visits over and over, including the aforementioned Bunny Williams, as well as Nina Campbell, Johnson Hartig, TImothy Corrigan and Ted Kennedy Watson. If only someone would tell us we've run out of things to say.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 2:03 PM

I'm the elderqueen who decorates like Jayne Wrightsman on a meth bender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!