Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Poker in the Rear

Oh, Gladys.

Better pack some lube in your purse, cuz you're gonna need it bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2022 4:28 PM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2022 7:04 PM

Tyler Christopher had a mysterious, other wordly quality about him that made him perfect for the role of Nicholas. In his second round at GH, he was also extremely hot. Sorry he had problems that might keep him away from GH for good because he was just right for the atypical role.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2022 8:28 PM

I like tempNik. I love that he's one of us, and is more imposing and masculine than Coloma, who is just not an actor.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2022 8:38 PM

I did not know that, R3!

From wiki:

Biography

Huss is from Long Island and graduated with a BA in Drama from Binghamton University. He married his boyfriend, fellow actor Adam Bucci, on July 25, 2019.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2022 8:51 PM

Marcus looks like a scrawny little wimp with annoying tinny voice and dead eyes.

I used to liken him to a surfer dude but even surfer dudes have more presence than he does.

But as long as MC keeps sucking up to Mo and doing little dance numbers on social media with Mo, we are stuck with him.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2022 8:59 PM

Whoopsies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2022 9:44 PM

I’d let Steve fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2022 9:47 PM

I just can't imagine Steve having a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2022 9:54 PM

Old thread is officially locked now.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2022 6:46 AM

It’s small. He gives small dick energy for sure and I’m sure after steroids it’s non existent.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2022 6:18 PM

Melissa Claire Egan seems lovely.

No mental health issues but she's doing a depression storyline on Y&R.

She had never met Mo before this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2022 6:44 PM

Great narcissist Mo.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2022 11:44 PM

Mo can cum in my mouth…….ANYTIME!

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2022 11:52 PM

About the whole Curtis not having any genetic markers for schizophrenia thing- most are questioning whether Marshall is really his father, but wasn't there some inkling long ago that maybe he was really Aunt Stella's kid? That she may have had him out of wedlock and passed him off as her sister's because of the stigma back then? Maybe that Marcus (her old bf) guy is his real father.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 11:59 PM

I want Mo’s cum in my mouth. Anytime!

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2022 1:45 AM

R8 R10 Many years ago on a talk show, Steve admitted to stuffing his tights to make his package look bigger for a production he was in, however he was in high school when it happened if I'm not mistaken. He was on a panel with other soap stars, and audience members had to guess each stars embarrassing moments that they had confessed to.

Also, there was an old rumor that he had a falling out with Kelly Monaco on set after she teased him about having a small dick. This was during the Jill Farren Phelps/Bob Guza era. Then there are those steroid rumors, which are known to shrink penises.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2022 3:13 AM

Yeah, looks like he hadn't figured out how to do a convincing stuff job yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2022 2:22 PM

I’d totally let Steve cum in my mouth, regardless of size.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2022 7:53 PM

I see Emma Samms was showcasing her Dynasty acting skills today.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2022 8:26 PM

I see Emma has no acting skills.

Also disappointed in Britt's rage performance. No real tears. She is capable of way better and we have seen it in the past. I think KT is just over it. I'd love to know what happened....

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2022 8:48 PM

I think what happened is that she was invested in the Britt/Jason romance (which was actually pretty good imo lol) so when he had to go, they didn't really have any story for her. It's almost like they didn't even try to write anything meaningful for her once he was gone. From dating apps to Cody, who essentially came in out of the blue, after Josh asked Frank for another job. It doesn't seem like its anything personal towards him, she just isn't happy with her storylines after Jason, or lack thereof.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2022 9:16 PM

If Coloma was a better actor they could've thrown Britt back into Nik's orbit and had her vying with Ava for his affection, and Spencer as the foil.

I have to assume West is like Howarth and just collecting a paycheck at this point.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2022 9:22 PM

Bingo, R21. I saw her at a fan event recently and she very candidly said exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2022 10:11 PM

I think it's time to admit that GH is just a pure mess. I guess I don't understand why writers don't get fired any longer. Why hasn't Maurice gotten a group of actors together to storm ABC and get these people fired, like they did with the previous writer.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2022 10:19 PM

Dealing with bad storylines is part of every soap actors' job. Didn't KT also mention that she only recently gave up alcohol and that she's involved with an overseas boyfriend? Sounds like she's got a few personal issues to work out before she makes a decision on whether to return to the show.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2022 11:31 PM

Frank is the bigger problem, R24. He needs to go, along with the headwriters Chris and Dan, and longtime writer/Carly ass-kisser Elizabeth Korte. They’re all terrible.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2022 11:59 PM

Poor Emma Samms. She can’t act. Never could, never will.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2022 12:10 AM

R23 Really lol well she's always seemed very open & honest, glad you got to meet her. Hopefully everything works out for her.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2022 2:24 AM

R24 Two reasons I can think of, ABC informed the actors to stop going over Frank's head and getting the network involved in behind the scenes issues back in 2017- the last straw was when Maurice did exactly that by having the network rehire Steve when Frank refused to do so (it took about half a year of Steve campaigning to come back, which Frank ignored, before Maurice got the network to step in). Now somewhere between now and then that rule may have been relaxed, however only to a certain degree, for Frank still maintains a lot of power. The network is interfering in storylines; nixing Todd Manning's return is one of them. So new writers would still have both Frank and the network controlling their storylines.

Another thing is that Maurice seems happy with his stories, so that's why he's not organizing a mutiny. He wants to be front and center, involved in practically every story somehow, and he wanted out of Carson. Ron made the show more of an ensemble, and placed him firmly back in Carson after Hallowedding, which didn't set well with Mo, moreso him not being the center since it took years for them to break him away from Carson. He felt that Ron was sidelining Sonny, which didn't sit well with him. Add the fact that his son Josh is recurring lol Mo currently seems content.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2022 2:36 AM

Scoche Marin, who plays the Katherine Chancellor recast on Y&R, refuses to send Mo her annual holiday card. Everyone in soaps begs Scoche to be on her address list. Scoche has also turned down Mo’s repeated invitations to his YouTube show. She does not enjoy sharing the camera when it is HER interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2022 3:22 AM

I'd love to see Mo fired. On his podcast he is the typical BPD who develops a superiority complex after they find lithium. Can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2022 9:52 AM

Laura Wright runs that show.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 2:59 AM

The scene with Britt and Leisel was so good and so sad. They are always good with each other. Will miss Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2022 3:41 AM

Kathleen Gati's lip actually quivered in those scenes. Her range is amazing, everything from comedy to tragedy, sinister to sympathetic. She's a gem.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2022 5:54 AM

Kathleen really is talented, sings and dances too. She's very supportive of KT on social media, they seem to be good buddies.

Can't believe I'm saying this as I loved him in the 80s but I'm over Tristan. He looks like an old goat and my disenchantment with him started over COVID lockdown when he was having his nightly drinking wine and zooming chats with his wife and friends. I got MAGA vibes. He is good friends with MAGAs Tonya Walker and Sean Kanan. Although I do appreciate him for speaking up about how bad Wes Ramsey was.

I have no words for how bad Emma Samms is. Yeah yeah, I know, long COVID, blah blah. They shouldn't have brought her back if she wasn't up to the task but fact remains she was never a strong actress and is even worse now. I find her as off-putting as I did Kim Delaney in her short-lived stint.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2022 7:42 AM

Gati would be a great long lost Dimera on Days. She is wasted on GH, and with her last onscreen relative leaving, who knows how long she'll last. And sorry, but being tethered to Scotty Baldwin is not job security.

Holly is a fail, as was Jackie, but a lot of it is the writing. It's terrible. They need to rescue Ethan, disclose that he's really Robert's son, and send them off into the sunset. If we have to wait until Victor unleashes the Ice Princess again to wrap this up, it'll take years. And I'm not giving GH many more.

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2022 10:04 AM

Oh, and yes, I realize she has Maxie and Nina, but I can't stand either of them, so I hardly count them as her family.

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2022 10:06 AM

Looks like they have broken out the cue cards for Emma Samms. She constantly looks over her scene partners shoulder and not into their eyes. Yeah yeah, long covid and she can’t memorize lines. Stay home bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2022 11:19 AM

For a while they were trying to soften Victor, but now they've shown him to be a full on murderer. (Any long-time GH viewers remember anything about Holly's sister?) Doesn't seem like CS will be on the show for the long term

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2022 2:04 PM

@R39

Helena managed to do her villainy for decades, so we'll see. Maybe he and his band of true believers will form a militia and go colonize some remote island somewhere and turn it into a sovereign state. Eterna 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2022 5:13 PM

Shaughnessy is such an asset to the show—but it’s true, Victor is too evil to stick around forever.

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2022 6:00 PM

CS is the only good part of the show other than Sprina. I’d hate to see him go.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2022 6:05 PM

When will Lucas return and help gay Curtis out of those tight pants?

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2022 6:44 PM

Holly's sister, Paloma, was heavily clothed and hooded when we saw her get "shot". Practically no one ever stays dead on GH. Probably deliberate so they have the option of bringing her back at some point, and to show that Victor isn't as evil as they're making him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2022 9:16 PM

Tristan Rogers and his wife are very much Democrats. He often tweets something he probably shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2022 12:20 AM

[quote]Tristan Rogers and his wife are very much Democrats. He often tweets something he probably shouldn't.

Thanks for the info, r45. I can't recall exactly what he said during covid lockdown that had me suspecting he was a repug because it's been so long now but the feeling really stuck with me. I'm happy to be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2022 5:07 AM

TR and NLG are Democrats, but GH has the most MAGA set of all the soaps.

by Anonymousreply 47November 25, 2022 5:09 AM

Shaughnessy is a lefty, too.

by Anonymousreply 48November 25, 2022 6:26 AM

Yesterday's repeat reminded me that nothing significant has happened on this show in a year, save the "death" of Peter.

by Anonymousreply 49November 25, 2022 9:55 AM

Who’s MAGA besides Duell, R47?

by Anonymousreply 50November 25, 2022 4:44 PM

I'm not r47, but I assume scientologist Marcus C. would be MAGA like his fellow borg member Kirstie Alley.

by Anonymousreply 51November 25, 2022 5:09 PM

Some have said MB is. I don't follow him or listen to his show, so I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 52November 25, 2022 9:22 PM

John staunch Catholic

Lots of religious talk.

Mo says when he was having one of his on set attacks he had to go do a scene with William deVry and Billy Miller.

He really is an egomaniac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2022 6:34 PM

There’s a reason why Emma Samms has never been nominated for an Emmy. Horrific ‘acting’.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2022 7:05 PM

Another example of coworkers for 30 years, but clearly not friends. This was 90% about Mo, and boring af.

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2022 7:56 PM

I've only watched his show a few times. I'm surprised that anything gets done on the GH set with all the mental illness. Does everyone have to do his show?

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2022 7:59 PM

It sure seems like it. MB either has some weird level of BTS power (that people have speculated), or his castmates are afraid of his reaction if they decline.

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2022 8:06 PM

Mo is forever insufferable. Has to be the worst coworker, the one who never reciprocates on the job and weighs down the whole culture.

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2022 10:02 PM

So is John York anti- homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 59November 27, 2022 10:03 PM

MB has also had non GH actors on his show before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2022 12:51 AM

R57 Two things can be true at once 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2022 8:57 AM

R60 Right Eric Braeden appeared before too. However the majority are current (and former) GH performers.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2022 9:00 AM

One noticeable distinction from around December last year to now is how predictable the show has become again. We literally know how everything's going to play out: Willow's parental reveal, Trina's paternity reveal/schizophrenia trait, Cody's paternity lie reveal, Lucy's alive, Anna's innocence, Holly's deception and her reasoning behind it (possibly Ethan being in peril), Victor's comeuppance, Carly & Drew, Joss & Dex, Cameron out in the cold, friction between Nina & Sonny, Jeff or Carolyn being to blame for Reiko's death, possibly Esme and Willow's babies being switched lol it's predictable

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2022 9:22 AM

Also the current career switches for some characters are pretty boring. Carly not running the hotel isn't doing much for her, same for "Brenda K. Starr" reporter aka Alexis, or Chase as a singer. Nina taking Carly's place is a plot point that they're not utilizing fully either imo. The show is a mess that's in desperate need of a clean-up crew.

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2022 9:28 AM

*Correcting myself Brenda Starr reporter lol not Brenda K. Starr the singer 😆

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2022 9:30 AM

Mo should interview the obese soap twitter queens!!! They will be writing his show soon anyway! They keep making podcasts thinking it will catapult them to HWing one of the four dinosaur soaps left.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2022 9:33 AM

That fat obese ugly slob Casey Hutch is gonna be GH’s new headwriter. lololololololololololololololololololololol

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2022 9:47 AM

I was looking forward to Alexis as Brenda K. Starr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2022 10:20 AM

Yep r62. There is a slight GH connection with Billy Flynn. In that was a rumor that GH was looking at bringing on Billy as a possible Morgan recast after he had gotten fired from Days. Ironically MB alleged to have put his foot down and said no to this and the show didn't go through with it and Billy was rehired by Days.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2022 11:06 AM

R69 I remember that vividly lol Maurice was against anyone playing Morgan, saying that they should just kill Morgan, so Frank went with that. Jean & Shelly wanted to recast.

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2022 11:57 AM

R68 😆😆

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2022 11:58 AM

I love Mariah Carey, however wasn't she accused of "stealing" Brenda K. Starr's career?

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2022 12:01 PM

Do GH stans really think this shit is better than what Ron was doing at the end of his tenure? I'm seriously asking. Isn't Jordan TJ's mother? They acted like strangers. Liz is breaking down because of her parents but is helping to imprison an expectant mother? Is Ryan really Franco's father instead of Scott?

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2022 8:00 PM

Did Laura and Heather ever interact much back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2022 9:21 PM

There's no story value in Ryan being the father to a dead character like Franco. Heather being Esme's mother, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2022 10:46 PM

Oh ok that's where they are going with that scene today with Heather running into Ryan - so predictable and stupid - haven't they seen each other in the hospital at all?

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2022 11:48 PM

I suspect they brought in Heather after backtracking on Felicia being Esme’s mother.

by Anonymousreply 77November 29, 2022 12:38 AM

R74 They did. I don’t remember exactly how but Laura was a volunteer in the hospital or Heather was. They did interact but I don’t think a lot.

by Anonymousreply 78November 29, 2022 4:35 AM

GH sits at a 1.3-1.5 HH rating and has been swiftly and steadily declining, save that brief period when FV and RC moved the focus away from Sonny. But plz go on Mo about being the reason the ship stays afloat. The network could afford whatever the fallout might be from your immediate firing.

by Anonymousreply 79November 29, 2022 9:29 AM

Alley Mills is not good.

by Anonymousreply 80November 29, 2022 9:54 AM

Emma Samms giving KeMo some competition in the sedate, sleepy and sluggish department.

by Anonymousreply 81November 29, 2022 10:08 AM

Laura Wright is on way more than Mo, R79.

There was one month last year where she was on literally every day. Viewers have been on Carly overload for years. And for what? She’s constantly shoehorned into stories and beats (like the Liz stuff) and even has character history rewritten to suit her (in what world was Drew ever some dopey sap even remotely interested romantically in her?)

She brings down an already terrible show. Not to mention LW is difficult to look at.

by Anonymousreply 82November 29, 2022 10:28 AM

Laura Wright is no more responsible than Maurice Benard for the sad state of GH. People have been complaining about the oversaturation of Carly and Sonny for two decades now. The writing isn't there. And while the acting is still pretty good, they can't overcome the lackluster storytelling

by Anonymousreply 83November 29, 2022 1:34 PM

Valentini is the cancer of GH.

by Anonymousreply 84November 29, 2022 3:20 PM

The boredom is crushing. It was nice to keep on while I work from home but it’s time to stick a fork in it. Until Spencer gets out of jail nothing is holding my interest.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 4:05 AM

Carly is at Thankgiving at the Quartermaine's but not Monica? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2022 4:07 AM

Monica hasn’t been on in ages. I fear Lezlie may be really ill or hurt. Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2022 4:45 AM

Did they forget Austin is a Q? He has a more legit reason to be in Monica's house than Snarly.

Better question - Did they forget Austin?

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2022 5:30 AM

Lezzy Charleson is on her way out.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2022 6:29 AM

Shrimp on the barbie, eh?

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2022 6:55 AM

Fun couple of episodes, even though I don’t understand why everybody ended up at the Savoy on Thanksgiving night.

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2022 2:35 AM

If TR was ready to leave the show, this would have been the perfect opportunity to have Robert leave with Holly. Glad he's going to stck around. They'll probably do some Robert Diane scenes which will be fun.

And this still leaves the door open for another Holly return if ES is up to it.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2022 3:10 AM

Egomaniac Mo probably doesn't have a clue how bad he looks in scenes with actual good actors like JPS.

by Anonymousreply 93December 2, 2022 10:50 AM

"Do you want to be a doctor because it's safer than admitting you have feelings for Dex?"

Who writes this shit?

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2022 10:52 AM

R94 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2022 12:39 PM

Joss should've decided to become a nurse, taking after Bobbie and subsequently having to shadow Elizabeth, which probably would've angered Carly. Eventually, she could've transitioned to a doctor; having her choose to become one based solely on helping Ava and Dex seems slightly of stretch, especially since she has never seemed to express an interest in medicine before. What was she originally going to school to become? It's understandable if she's young and undeclared however her reasoning for wanting to be a doctor is farfetched. These character career changes are becoming abrupt and a little extreme; Alexis as a reporter and Chase as a singer come to mind lol

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2022 12:47 PM

Please Emma Samms. Don’t ever return to GH until you learn how to act.

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2022 6:16 PM

Couldn't they find a better necklace to use. That thing looks so cheap.

by Anonymousreply 98December 2, 2022 6:23 PM

Victor and Cyrus.

Writers need to put these two in more scenes together.

by Anonymousreply 99December 2, 2022 7:48 PM

According to NAC, Spencer has been in prison for so long because he was getting close to his guarantee for the year.

I wish they’d shelve Carly and Sonny like that.

by Anonymousreply 100December 2, 2022 9:19 PM

Can you imagine the massive amount of armaments that would warrant 10 mil per shipment just as a fee to use Sonny's ports? Seems a bit absurd, but how cool would it be if Victor's crazy climate change Holy War was a full-blown military event? I can't imagine how they would even begin to depict that. I suppose they're just setting it up to give gravitas to The Epic Looming Threat to be averted.

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2022 12:59 AM

I thought the weather story was dropped.

by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2022 2:37 AM

I do give kudos to Mr Chavez for admitting he masturbated alot during his downtime.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2022 4:55 AM

Every story was dropped.

Didn't Jeff Webber come to town 3 or 4 weeks ago? Does anyone mention the Hook anymore?

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2022 9:16 AM

Upcoming spoilers say "Jordan commends Rory" and "Trina is devastated and comforted by Ava". Speculation is Rory gets hooked while protecting Trina and dies a hero. If true, this eliminates Rory as the Hooker. Who then is the Hooker? It's not Esme, she's in Nik's attic. If it's the Asst DA or Deputy Mayor, then it's just another anti-climactic reveal. And yet again, a lame killing spree has failed to significantly trim down the bloated cast.

by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2022 11:10 AM

Too many storylines, none of them good.

by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2022 2:03 PM

5150. For all three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2022 8:37 PM

R107 😆 What in the world was that

by Anonymousreply 108December 5, 2022 10:43 AM

^^^It was Marcus' continuing his suck up to Mo campaign to keep his job since he has zero talent.

Scientologists are trained to be over-the-top ingratiatingly friendly to win people over. See also: Tommy Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 109December 5, 2022 11:55 AM

Yeah, but how does Marcus convince self-proclaimed mental health expert Mo and Kin Shriner to participate in this wackadoo shit?

He's not that good of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 110December 5, 2022 12:19 PM

Maurice looked horrible in a Star Trek uniform.

by Anonymousreply 111December 5, 2022 5:48 PM

Does anyone have any idea why Coloma hasn't been fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 112December 5, 2022 7:43 PM

Either Mo is protecting him or he's fucking Frank on a daily basis. Maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 113December 5, 2022 7:53 PM

Britt says she wants to "go out with a bang".

She will die on the Haunted Star at her birthday party, right?

Emmy reels for KT and Kathleen Gati.

by Anonymousreply 114December 5, 2022 8:08 PM

My cock stinks!

by Anonymousreply 115December 5, 2022 8:38 PM

by Anonymousreply 116December 5, 2022 8:40 PM

Beats me, R112

by Anonymousreply 117December 6, 2022 1:48 AM

BEHOLD the story of Krampus!

Revel in the glory, delight in the gory, feast your eyes on sheer fabulosity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Ron clearly loved writing for Obrecht, and she was fabulous. I loved that version of the hospital set. Liz glowing. Monica walking. Patrick, Nik, Jake Doe and Nathan all looking hot as hell. Salad days.

by Anonymousreply 119December 6, 2022 10:18 AM

They say that Lezzy Charleson can’t even walk anymore.

by Anonymousreply 120December 6, 2022 12:02 PM

Has Marcus commented on fellow borg member Kirstie Alley's death? She was in the wedding party for his now defunct marriage.

by Anonymousreply 121December 6, 2022 1:10 PM

I’m at the point with GH where I don’t even read recaps anymore. Sad! The list of dropped storylines a few comments up has me shaking my head.

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2022 1:40 PM

Hopefully, they can convince LC to make a few more appearances. Even if it's in a Lila 2 wheelchair capacity

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2022 2:27 PM

Which of you old queens has joined Nicky Chavez’s Patreon fan club?

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2022 4:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!