Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOP To Launch Hunter Biden Investigation on Jan 3, 2023

At 12:01 PM the minute the new House session starts

The GOP will formally launch an investigation into Hunter Biden. The GOP says they cannot wait a single second, that is why this is the very first thing they are going to do

Saying they have no shortage of witness lined up to testify

by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2023 7:37 PM

Thank god, then & only then will this country get back on track once the real problem has been dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2022 12:39 AM

Hunter Biden's laptop will finally be in jail!

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2022 12:40 AM

Gym just wants to see that giant dong in person.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2022 12:41 AM

He should run for president.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2022 12:47 AM

If I was a Dem on this committee, I'll just ask questions about the wheelings and dealings of Ivanka and Jared with China, the Saudis, the Qatari, the Yemeni, it's a long list of blatant corruption.

On repeat.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2022 12:47 AM

Sean Hannity says the Hunter Biden investigation: Could be 'biggest pay-to-play scandal' in our nation's history

Fox News is toying with the idea of having a daily one-hour show to highlight the day's events about the Hunter Biden investigation

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2022 12:48 AM

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., said on CNN on Thursday. "There are plans to subpoena Hunter Biden,"

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2022 12:49 AM

Get ready for me, love, 'cause I'm a Comer!

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2022 12:54 AM

So party politics aside, no one has a problem with any of Hunter Biden's activities including implied foreign access to his father, who was VP at least part of that time. Okay then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2022 12:57 AM

Silly me, I thought inflation and crime were what we should focus on…

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2022 1:01 AM

Of course. They're all petty bitches.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2022 1:01 AM

[Quote] So party politics aside, no one has a problem with any of Hunter Biden's activities including implied foreign access to his father, who was VP at least part of that time. Okay then.

Like Jared and Trump except Jared got $2 billion

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2022 1:02 AM

R9, why do you think they started caring about Hunter Biden only in 2019?

It's ALL party politics. Nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2022 1:03 AM

So not investigations into CRT and drag queen groomings?

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2022 1:03 AM

Psssst, Hunter, ignore that subpoena. Nothing will happen to you.

Signed, Brannon, Flynn, and the rest of the gang

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2022 1:05 AM

Since Hunter Biden is the son of a sitting President

He has a Secret Service Detail protecting him 24/7 - it will end when Biden is no longer President

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2022 1:08 AM

Can you believe he THREW AWAY A GUN? #GunLivesMatter

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2022 1:12 AM

Sure I have a problem with Hunter Biden, he’s a sleaze. But he’s a rank amateur compared to the Trump spawn.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2022 1:12 AM

If he had been smarter, he could have scored an advisory position and made a couple billion, like me and my mannequin/husband. It's only illegal if you're a Democrat, tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2022 1:38 AM

He should whip his cock out and thump it on the table, LBJ style. "Subpoena this, bitches."

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2022 1:42 AM

The only people who care about this are Trump's rancid base. The moderate Republicans and Independents are wise to these nonsense games the GOP plays and they are sick of it.

People just want to put politics on the back burner, not constantly have it front and center. Republicans have this idea that they are in this extremely popular tv reality show, but everyone else just wants to turn the channel.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2022 1:48 AM

Well, this will CERTAINLY reduce inflation, drive down the crime stats, and control the border. 🙄🙄🙄

This is all that they have. There is nothing else. They have no plan to do anything productive for the American public. Going into the election citizens indicated that they had economic concerns. No one gives a fuck what is on Hunter Biden’s laptop. The US Attorney in Delaware — a tRump appointee — was left in office just oversee this case involving Hunter. If he committed crimes, he should be prosecuted. Yes, prosecuted, just like tRump, Junior Mint, Eric, Jared, Ivanka, Gym Jordan, Gaetz, MTG, BoBo, and a host of other reich-wing criminals.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2022 1:59 AM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2022 2:24 AM

And then A&E will reboot "The Duck Dynasty" and all the toothless MAGA yokels will watch that instead.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2022 2:29 AM

This is not as bad as them actually trying to "govern".

As far as politics are concerned I just want to crawl into a hole.

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2022 12:28 PM

Omg! I am praying thy Republicans don’t end up impeaching Hunter Biden!!!!! Oh, wait….?

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2022 12:45 PM

Are Democrats developing a game plan to deal with the next two years of nonsense and obstructionism that will come from the GOP? Who am I kidding. Of course they don't.

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2022 12:52 PM

^^Of course they AREN'T.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2022 12:53 PM

Not this shit again. Republicans have shown that they don’t give a flying fuck about this country. I used to think they were super patriotic, but I was entirely wrong. You can pin a flag on your lapel or have a giant eagle and flag motif on your pickup truck, but everything you do is aiding the destruction of the US for your fascist white nationalist fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2022 12:59 PM

The voters that are 24/7 MAGA love this and nobody else cares. Sorry but I felt the same about MSNBC 24/7 about Russian collusion. If there is a there there, let the courts settle it. I’m not interested in endless coverage of hearings, investigations, smoking guns etc. it won’t give the Repubs a single vote and just turn people off. CNN and MSNBC will waste hours on this as well for eyeballs. A true waste of time for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2022 1:01 PM

Those men aren’t prepared for the nudies. They’ll learn what a real man has!

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2022 1:01 PM

As I always say, thank god I didn’t vote for Hunter Biden!

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2022 1:06 PM

The GOP plans to use this to impeach Biden.

It will now become tit for tat—the Dems impeached Trump so now the GOP will impeach Biden

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2022 1:09 PM

2 years of wasting tax payers money with conspiratorial bullshit. That's all any of this will be.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2022 1:11 PM

because the dealings of a son of a president, dealings BEFORE said father was president is EQUAL to what a actual president and his spawn did WHILE IN THE WHITE HOUSE..... yeah, sounds total equivalent and equal.....

Besides hasn't Hunter been investigated for some time now already?

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2022 1:23 PM

The GOP has never had a problem using taxpayer money to go a yet their political enemies

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2022 1:23 PM

I'm going to be real interested to see how this plays, because we've already had two years of Hunter Hunter Hunter and no one really seems to care. Even troll r9's article is almost entirely about Biden not paying his taxes, which is already an active case with the IRS.

WaPo, NYT and NBC have all looked at the laptop's hard drive -- which is basically hacked phone files from Hunter's phone(s) and who knows what else people like Giuliani put on there -- and they can't come up with anything but "he didn't pay his taxes and he spent a lot on hooorz."

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2022 1:24 PM

[quote] Sure I have a problem with Hunter Biden, he’s a sleaze. But he’s a rank amateur compared to the Trump spawn.

We need to wait and see. Things may look different as the crimes committed by the Biden family are made public as a result of the investigation by Congress.

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2022 1:24 PM

[quote]Saying they have no shortage of witness lined up to testify

I am sure it will be a veritable who's who of nobody cares!

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2022 1:26 PM

[quote] The GOP has never had a problem using taxpayer money to go a yet their political enemies

You know the Democrats in Congress and the administration haven’t been using their own money or private donations when they do that, right?

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2022 1:29 PM

R40, when have the Dems done this when it’s not warranted?

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2022 1:34 PM

[quote] We need to wait and see. Things may look different as the crimes committed by the Biden family are made public as a result of the investigation by Congress.

Bwahahahaha!

As if, r38.

The Hunter Biden thing has been an ongoing source of investigation since even before the guy who carried Trump's used diapers, Bill Barr, was US Attorney General.

Bill Barr saw nothing, because if he did, he'd have gone after Biden.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2022 1:34 PM

Two years, $7 million, 800 pages later, GOP Benghazi report lands with a thud.

8 Benghazi investigations, each one of them vindicating Clinton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2022 1:35 PM

R12 Like Jared and Trump except Jared got $2 billion

And shouldn't that have been investigated? Oh, our President's son is shitty, but not as shitty as that president's son in law. What a low bar.

[quote]Even troll [R9]'s article

It was NBC's article. Is a television network trolling you? I don't get the tone of these threads when you weigh in with an opinion and you're called a troll. The title of the thread doesn't indicate a particular bias. If you can only post DNC-approved propaganda, what's the use? You just want your own opinions parroted back at you.

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2022 4:45 PM

When people tell the GOP - nobody cares about this

Their response is that this has been suppressed by the Mainstream Media, that is why nobody cares. They don't know about it,

The GOP plan a media blitz with new revelations that will make people care

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2022 9:12 PM

I want the Dems to find a way, awful as is this for Biden's family, to use this to their advantage.

Hunter Biden should start doing ads thanking the GOP for acknowledging that his dad's economy is doing so well they stopped talking about it and are now focused on him.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2022 9:19 PM

The “I hate Garland” troll is so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote] What a low bar.

Yeah, whoever lowered the bar that much should be killed. What was that former guy's name?

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2022 9:32 PM

Wait, I thought the biggest problems confronting America were the migrant caravans....I mean inflation and $5/gallon gas....I mean Mexican drug dealers giving out Fentanyl laced candy at Halloween...

No, IT'S CLEARLY HUNTER BIDEN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2022 9:36 PM

Republicans have long-held grievances about what they claim is a politicized law enforcement agency and a bombshell corruption case overlooked by Democrats and the media.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2022 10:32 PM

But is there any case there? Republicans are always obsessed with stupid things like an email server or a laptop with sex pictures

Meanwhile, Trump endangers national security and organizes a coup attempt, but that is no big deal to them.

They also let rednecks like MTG and Jim Jordan take over, when they only represent two states. They are losers.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2022 1:02 AM

Speaking of launching, Hunter used to amuse the collegiates by using his long dick to polevault.

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2022 1:52 AM

Private citizens can ignore congressional subpoenas with very little consequence.

The courts rarely get involved, because the witness is not in a court of law. And the police and jails are controlled by the executive branch, which typically stays out of congressional whining like this - especially when the targeted person is a relative of the chief executive.

Marge will essentially be left calling the Attorney General and saying "Could you pretty please send the FBI to arrest Hunter Biden and jail him without charge until he answers my questions on CSPAN?" They'd tell her to go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2022 2:09 AM

Where are the tales of disgruntled neighbors and screamed at grocery store clerks with uber mean girl Large Marge? We haven't even heard any good divorce gossip from gay (ALLEGEDLY!) husband Perry Greene. Um, Hello--can we get some Lois Lanes to get on the deets here?????

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2022 4:28 AM

SO the GOP has no interest in the illegal activities of a sitting president who stole classified information and most likely used it as leverage or sold it. No interest in the blatant ripping off of the American taxpayers by Trump overcharging the secret service...but by all means, let's spend our Tax dollars investigating a drug addict who is not an elected official and who probably used the "my dad is the vp" line to score deals. This is Hillary's emails 2.0. Fox News will run nightly reports about how corrput Biden is, how Hunter should be in jail all so who ever gets the GOP nom can drag out LOCK HIM UP...AND HIS TEN INCH COCK TOO!.

Honestly He could make 11 million off of only fans....fuck Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2022 4:35 AM

r44, the article was about Hunter not paying his taxes, and you said it was about Hunter Biden selling access to his father, the VP at the time. It wasn't. That's why you're a troll.

I don't know why you fucking morons keep demanding we prove you're trolls because we always do and all it does is make you upset because you're so bad at your job.

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2022 5:33 AM

I think this will massively blow up in their faces like the government shutdowns of the ‘90s and the Monica Lewinsky investigation. Only the most rabid Republicans will care about any of this. Everyone in the center will be completely turned off by wasting taxpayer money on this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2022 5:42 AM

Sex is SO SCARY!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote]Private citizens can ignore congressional subpoenas with very little consequence.

Perhaps, but this is the president's son. If Hunter does not appear, Republicans would never shut up about it. Shame does not hold them back.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2022 5:14 AM

Maybe I just haven't been paying attention, especially to Conservative media, but I genuinely have no idea what it is that Hunter is supposed to have done.

All I've heard are vague allegations of corruption and something about a laptop that apparently every Conservative figure has seen - is this publicized anywhere? What's so magic about this laptop? Apart from the fact it seems to exist everywhere at once.

Either the GOP just has terrible messaging about this or it's just a pile of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2022 7:16 AM

[quote] Republicans would never shut up about it

Doesn't matter what Hunter does. Republicans will never shut up about it. Whether he sits for 12 hours of questions or ignores them. So he might as well ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2022 11:52 AM

[quote] All I've heard are vague allegations of corruption and something about a laptop that apparently every Conservative figure has seen - is this publicized anywhere? What's so magic about this laptop? Apart from the fact it seems to exist everywhere at once.

There’s been censorship in the news media since the beginning about it, so the GOP will try at least to get the text of the most damning emails on the laptop to be more widely circulated. They don’t need to add much if any commentary. The emails speak for themselves. It will be interesting to see what the news media will do.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2022 12:01 PM

[quote] There’s been censorship in the news media since the beginning about it

Learn the meaning of the word "censorship."

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2022 12:04 PM

I have no love for Hunter Biden. I didn't elect the guy to anything.

If he did something illegal, then he needs to be punished after due process. No argument there.

If he didn't do anything illegal, then Republicans need to STFU.

But if Repukes think their investigation will somehow tar his father, the President of the United States, I think this purely wishful thinking in their twisted little minds.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Dems spent 4 years investigating Trump and even still are today. This is payback obviously.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2022 12:45 PM

R62. Is it actually censorship? Or just the news doesn't want to cover conspiracy bullshit?

It just feels like Benghazi all over again. The secrets of the Illuminate weren't found in Hilary's email server, and they won't be found in Hunter's laptop.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2022 12:50 PM

[quote]"There are plans to subpoena Hunter Biden,"

If so I hope he tells them to shove them up their asses, like Bannon and Stone and so many other Republicans did.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2022 12:54 PM

[quote]Dems spent 4 years investigating Trump and even still are today.

No, he’s being investigated by the DOJ , the NY AG’s office and the Fulton County DA.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote] No, he’s being investigated by the DOJ , the NY AG’s office and the Fulton County DA.

What party does the NY AG, Fulton County DA, and the man who appointed the head of the DOJ belong to?

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2022 5:13 PM

[quote]What party does the NY AG, Fulton County DA, and the man who appointed the head of the DOJ belong to?

How is that relevant? If you're assuming that their political affiliation is a factor in their investigations, (if indeed they're even all Democrats) then present your proof or STFU.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2022 5:38 PM

never ceases to amaze me that those that vote Republican can't see that all they do is spend taxpayer money and throw it away. How many investigations into Hillary??? What bothers me the most about this investigation though is that it is a private citizen so who will be next?

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2022 5:41 PM

[quote] What bothers me the most about this investigation though is that it is a private citizen so who will be next?

I guess Trump was right when he said "They're not after me, they're after you."

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2022 5:49 PM

[quote]Like Jared and Trump except Jared got $2 billion

You forgot the $650M while working IN the WH

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2022 6:03 PM

[quote]What party does the NY AG, Fulton County DA, and the man who appointed the head of the DOJ belong to?

This is why there will never be any reason to treat you people like anything but absolute idiots and a vomit-inducing stench.

NY: The Trump family has been due for an investigation into their finances for DECADES. This is long over due. They need to be completely shutdown in NY.

GA: That is about ELECTION INTERFERENCE and obvious to everyone with an IQ above single-digits that it happened. Are you fucking kidding me that you're going to pretend that orange thug wasn't looking for votes he knew he didn't have and that his flying monkeys like Meadows and Graham didn't attempt to help him try to STEAL GA?

DOJ: This is where you must be the stupidest motherfucker. Trump used the DOJ like it was his own personal fucking law firm. Trump fired Sessions because shockingly, he did the right thing by recusing himself from the Russia investigation. Bill Barr and various US Attorneys did the bidding of that orange pile of shit. You should read Geoffrey Berman's book. Then perhaps you'll get an idea of how the DOJ was used as a tool of intimidation to go after Trump's perceived enemies like a fucking third world dictator. Trump, not Biden is the one who hires and fires people the moment they don't act in HIS interest alone and ignoring that their duty is to serve the American people and the US Constitution. Garland is doing everything to bend over backwards for that rancid, orange parasite who should've already been given the death penalty for being a God damned terrorist leader.

Here's one you didn't mention: The IRS. Trump got them to audit both McCabe and Comey...there is no "coincidence." They were both targeted by that fucking fat pile of dogshit.

There is no comparison between the two leaders. I don't know what the fuck went wrong in the lives of the complete losers who defend Trump or stupidly pull the "both sides" bullshit, but you sound like absolute imbeciles pretending you can even make a comparison between Trump and his cockroaches, and every other American leader in history --including Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2022 6:19 PM

How could Hunter have been SO STUPID to leave his laptop with incriminating evidence on it at a repair shop? And not just any repair shop, but one whose owner had GOP connections? Did he WANT to screw over his father?

Same with Biden’s daughter. HOW could she let her diary be stolen by that Project Veritas guy?

Are Biden’s offspring just totally careless idiots? I really don’t get this.

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2022 11:10 PM

Will they also do HER EMAILS? Or has that ship sailed?

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2022 11:19 PM

There is no greater irony in this world than when Don Jr. started calling out Hunter as a "product of nepotism"

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote] So party politics aside,

Spare us, DefatTurd.

by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2022 11:27 PM

[quote]How could Hunter have been SO STUPID to leave his laptop with incriminating evidence on it at a repair shop? And not just any repair shop, but one whose owner had GOP connections?

It sounds so careless that perhaps it didn't actually happen that way....

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2022 11:53 PM

I love you R74.

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2022 12:18 AM

Mike Huckabee says he can't wait for the Hunter Biden hearings to start - saying

"I'm going to pop some popcorn. Get a good seat. And watch these hearings,"

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2022 11:17 PM

Anyone who is not a partisan Republican will yawn.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2022 11:20 PM

DoJ has already investigated Hunter.

Clown show that will go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2022 11:22 PM

The deplorables are going to be *very* bored watching these hearings.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2022 11:25 PM

The Republican Party is the party of permanent obstruction. They have no ideas, no plans, nothing to offer, just obstruction of any functional government. They are a cancer on our country that needs to be excised for our own survival.

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2022 11:25 PM

President Biden should pardon his son now before they get into power.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2022 11:25 PM

Orangalini. had Hunter investigated top to bottom. Trump is completely incahoots with Putrid and he knew that they had cloud grabs from Hunter while he was using their servers. What they're showing, the porn, the crack use, laying around wasted, probably was on the lap top. But they've been really cagy with the laptop because they fucked with it . Midway through Trumps term he started looking for weapons to use on Joe, and he sent Rudy to root around Russia and Eastern Europe. Rudy, with help, orchestrated the laptop.

It looks really shady when your political opponent is also the investigator of your alleged crime.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2022 11:41 PM

They're not after Hunter. They're after "the big guy" who got 10% of everything Hunter has been paid because they're presuming that is Joe. But what if it turns out to be someone else? The egg on face will be glorious.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2022 11:41 PM

R88, WaPo published an interesting opinion piece showing that “Big Guy” is most likely Jim Biden (his brother?), not Joe

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2022 11:45 PM

^ here’s the link (paywalled though)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2022 11:47 PM

Archived link to R90:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2022 12:41 AM

Will they show Hunter's nine inch dong? That is why republican' hate them. Republicans have little dicks.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Totally correct r85. Republicans are the party of NO.

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2022 2:09 AM

I love the claims of how “the emails” are totally damning and fully speak for themselves, but due to media censorship the broad public hasn’t seen them. Who is it then who has decided the emails speak for themselves?

Those people should put up or shut up — fucking post them right here on DL! Post them on Twitter and Elon will probably give you a cookie. If these emails are accessible to people who have been able to label them totally damning, do you truly believe Steve Bannon wouldn’t have read them aloud by now on his podcast or on OAN or whatever propaganda network he controls?

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2022 2:34 AM

Yes R92! Sizemeat Verificatia for each and every baby dicked Republican. That includes DJT Junior, Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and the rest of them. Lets see how they measure up to Hunter Biden. Now THAT'S a hearing I would watch!

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2022 4:08 AM

If the investigation of Hunter Biden is meaningless then nothing will come out. So why is everyone getting bent out of shape?

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2022 7:59 AM

Kevin needs to decide. Pussy hound? Roomie Frankie?

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2022 9:29 AM

Many Dataloungers have strong partisan tribal loyalties, R96. I agree that if there's nothing they'll look foolish. Unless a smoking gun appears, it's completely about playing to their base.

by Anonymousreply 98November 24, 2022 1:12 PM

[quote]So why is everyone getting bent out of shape?

Maybe because it’s a total waste of fucking time, when there’s so much that needs to be done?

by Anonymousreply 99November 24, 2022 1:29 PM

I personally dislike crack smokers and tax evaders and wouldn't tolerate either in my family or friends. Or my elected officials. So glad Hunter isn't someone I voted for or someone controlling our government. We really should then go after boebarts husband, after all he likes to whip out his cock at bowling alleys. That calls for a citizens' arrest.

by Anonymousreply 100November 24, 2022 2:03 PM

So what did he supposedly do? How is it worse than jarvanka and the other grifting kids?

Oh, that's right. Republicans are hypocrites. Silly me.

by Anonymousreply 101November 24, 2022 2:09 PM

[quote] Maybe because it’s a total waste of fucking time, when there’s so much that needs to be done?

It’s stupid to suggest that all 435 members of the House will be having anything to do with the investigation. The vast majority will not and the committee’s work to expose the Bidens’ misdeeds will be only a tiny fraction of the total efforts of the House in the next Congress.

by Anonymousreply 102November 24, 2022 6:48 PM

Hunter Biden did not have a federal government job and has already been under scrutiny by the IRS and DoJ. It is all about embarrassing Biden.

Calling Homeland Security Chief Majorkus before a house committee is appropriate. The border and illegal migration has been a mess.

by Anonymousreply 103November 24, 2022 11:29 PM

^A. Mayorkas

by Anonymousreply 104November 24, 2022 11:32 PM

The most hilarious thing ever is right up to the midterms, Breitbart was posting multiple times a day about their little Hunter Biden movie starring has-beens John James, that British cunt Fox and Gia Whats-her-face....there had to be at least 4-5 postings per day every day about the "explosive" news and "shocking" details of Biden's wrongdoing and corruption.

After the midterms...

Not a fucking word about that movie.

by Anonymousreply 105November 24, 2022 11:41 PM

You better back off, r80.

I’m having r74’s babies.

by Anonymousreply 106November 25, 2022 12:13 AM

Elon Musk has released a statement saying he intends to release details of Twitter censoring stories about Hunter Biden's laptop:

Saying this is NOT about Hunter Biden. But it is 'Necessary to restore public trust'

by Anonymousreply 107November 25, 2022 12:17 AM

I'd be more worried about the story about the censorship being outed than I would be about him personally, because that might lead to the WH itself if they requested any censorship.

Also because the NY Post will trumpet it to the skies and we'll never stop fucking hearing about it.

by Anonymousreply 108November 25, 2022 12:35 AM

Let’s focus on this instead of issues. That way we can piss off more of America.

by Anonymousreply 109November 25, 2022 12:38 AM

I fully expect Hunter to answer every question with "I was badly addicted to coke and alcohol at that time and therefore I don't remember"

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2022 12:39 AM

Suppression of Hunter Biden's laptop story could have changed the 2020 election Republicans are now charging

Saying "Look at Clinton in 2016"

by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2022 3:58 PM

This is sad, but Republicans do this every time they take Congress, and then they lose the White House two years later.

It’s not even about Hunter Biden. Their real target is Joe Biden. But it only plays on Fox News. They don’t realize they are in a minority echo chamber.

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2022 4:02 PM

Priorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2022 4:23 PM

I'm so very sorry I voted for Hunter Biden!. He needs to be impeached and removed from office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2022 4:26 PM

I don’t get how Hunter is perceived as some kind of a sex symbol by some. He looks worn out and beat up, which isn’t surprising given his backstory. Big penis I guess.

by Anonymousreply 115November 25, 2022 4:31 PM

[quote]because that might lead to the WH itself if they requested any censorship.

NEWS FLASH, r108:

They didn't.

by Anonymousreply 116November 25, 2022 4:34 PM

Great. We wanted more of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 117November 25, 2022 4:37 PM

Hunter is an international attorney. Gym Jordan is a law school graduate and a Bar Exam failure. The GOP passed special rules so that Gym could not only sit on the House Judiciary Committee, but Chair it. Can't wait for Gym to embarrass the shit out of himself.

by Anonymousreply 118November 25, 2022 4:58 PM

I haven't watched Honey Biden Boo Boo since the show was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 119November 25, 2022 5:26 PM

What's Honey Biden Boo Boo, r119?

by Anonymousreply 120November 25, 2022 5:28 PM

Seems worth investigating to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 25, 2022 6:03 PM

I love how they STILL don't allow close inspection of the laptop. When Rudy first made the news rounds with his laptop bombshell, he was furious the various news broadcasters and websites wouldn't just take his word for it.

by Anonymousreply 122November 25, 2022 8:47 PM

R121 too bad Maddy won't be able to be on the investigating committee....I would guess he knows his way around a man in a jockstrap.

We'll have to depend on Gym Jordan although Hunter looks a bit too old for him.

by Anonymousreply 123November 25, 2022 8:52 PM

Peekaboo Gym Jordan exclaimed he didn’t know.

Veracity evades Gym.

by Anonymousreply 124November 26, 2022 1:56 AM

[quote] I love how they STILL don't allow close inspection of the laptop. When Rudy first made the news rounds with his laptop bombshell, he was furious the various news broadcasters and websites wouldn't just take his word for it.

Rudy has turned into such a clown show. I was watching a bit of that Four Seasons Total Landscaping documentary the other day--what a shitshow. If he'd just kept a low profile and worked corporate law and/or sat on corporate boards, he would've gone down in history as "America's Mayor" on the rubble pile of 9/11. Instead he'll be remembered for drunken antics, unbuttoning his pants in a Borat movie, runny hair dye, the election denial tour, farting on Jenna Ellis and giving her Covid, etc.

And am I dreaming this or was he trying to sell cheap flip flops recently? Total clown show.

by Anonymousreply 125November 26, 2022 5:03 AM

Hasn’t this already been investigated extensively???

by Anonymousreply 126November 26, 2022 5:24 AM

Now that Kevin McCarthy is speaker he promised subpoenas and investigations into Hunter Biden ASAP

by Anonymousreply 127January 7, 2023 2:07 PM

I can see the committee now with MIss Lindsay on it. "Now, let's discuss the length again. I am certain that is at least nine inches but the honorable gentleman from Florida, Matt Gaetz says it is at least ten, that is looks close to what his "son" has. I've asked him to present proof and he has shown me pictures of him measuring his son."

by Anonymousreply 128January 7, 2023 3:25 PM

The absolute nerve of Hunter Biden to like drug fueled sex. Why I never in my life.

by Anonymousreply 129January 7, 2023 7:33 PM

Can’t read all the posts, but is the extensive $10 million investigation into George Santos (real name???) well represented??

by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2023 7:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!