Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

A hairy young man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 25, 2022 6:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2022 2:55 PM

Bash and Connor swindells followed each other today guess they met from gq event.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2022 3:03 PM

Woof! I bet he has a beautiful pole n hole.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2022 3:03 PM

He should always wear shorts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2022 3:09 PM

Este es mi novio...muy sexioso novio.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote]sexioso

Respectfully, die.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2022 6:26 PM

Sebastian is half Greek and only 20 years old I bet he cums buckets..

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2022 8:31 PM

R7 lucky Joe.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2022 9:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2022 10:12 PM

God, the way they desperately shout ‘Sebastian!’ repeatedly is grating…

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2022 10:35 PM

Just found that his dad full name is John Philip Kemble Croft and bash is Sebastian Theodore Kemble Croft was that mean Kemble Croft their full last names? And why his dad’s name is the same as his ancestor I don’t understand them.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2022 1:43 AM

R11 they’re posh, rich people give old family names a lot. I think just Croft is the last name as it’s the only part his half siblings took when his dad adopted Them.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2022 1:51 AM

The new Chalumeau?

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2022 1:53 AM

quote] Funny cause some of you want him to do the most in their relationship but will mad at him for stupid reasons like linked arms with olivia or didn’t include joe’s pic in pride post.

Bash is expected to be the doting/devoted/dedicated boyfriend meanwhile little joejoe can't even bring himself to do something as simple as like or comment on his posts let alone support him in any way.

All the while he has no trouble kissing Kit's ass and looking at him like he hung the fucking moon.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2022 7:37 AM

[quote] Funny cause some of you want him to do the most in their relationship but will mad at him for stupid reasons like linked arms with olivia or didn’t include joe’s pic in pride post.

Bash is expected to be the doting/devoted/dedicated boyfriend, meanwhile little joejoe can't even bring himself to do something as simple as like or comment on his posts let alone support him in any way.

All the while he has no trouble kissing Kit's ass and looking at him like he hung the fucking moon.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2022 7:37 AM

Below average twink bottoms are a dime a dozen.

Now that he's famous, he doesn't give a shit about you he's only looking out for himself. Time to move on.

He's the main reason you're getting so much hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2022 8:11 AM

The pic in the OP link gave me a semi

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2022 9:25 AM

I love how Joe is apparently responsible for all of the hate Bash receives as well as for Bash having a career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2022 9:49 AM

R14 get a life mate, genuinely worried about you

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2022 9:51 AM

R19 don’t mind them they seem to think that all relationships are taken place over social media. Joe didn’t comment on bash’s instagram post so this must mean he’s whoring around

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2022 10:08 AM

Bash wasn’t in any group interviews but the cast will always mention his name gotta say he got there for just being himself and I’m sure no one like him because of his character.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2022 10:35 AM

Tanner wears bash’s shirt today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2022 11:52 AM

^when is he going to change his pfp. Stupid idiot.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2022 1:16 PM

R23 Lol I don't know if it's you every time, but someone seems really offended about a random guy's profile pic that he changed as a joke with his friend.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2022 1:19 PM

R24 are you stupid or something? They changed their pfp (Bash, Tanner and Charithra) to promote the movie they were filming at the time. How is it okay that he still has Bash's picture as his pfp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2022 4:14 PM

r5, there's no need for rudeness.

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2022 4:51 PM

Tanner probably the only guy I saw who has this kind of photos with bash. Heartstopper cast can’t relate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2022 5:00 PM

It’s sweet that Tanner wore Bash’s shirt R22. It seems like they all got on really well I can’t wait to see the movie.

[quote]charithra17: That’s a wrap! Thank you to everyone who was a part of this project, it has been a dream. I think we’ve made something really special and I can’t wait for the world to see it. Everyday I would walk onto set in awe that I’ve been given the opportunity to live my dream. I’m so grateful, thank you, thank you, thank you! Special shout-out to @sebastiancroft @tannerbuchananofficial, couldn’t have done it without you guys ❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2022 5:20 PM

Joe and bash with a fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2022 9:13 PM

Bash is angled so strangely there. Is he leaving space for Jesus between him and Joe?

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2022 9:20 PM

Joe is like a cartoon character, he wears the same 5 things all the time and sometimes spices it up with something “new”, aka something bash has outgrown. They’re cute though. Is that Maidenhead?

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2022 9:24 PM

I like Bash's jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2022 9:37 PM

R31 I work in Maidenhead, it doesn’t look immediately familiar to me, unless it’s one of the residential areas, but can’t imagine what they’d be doing there lol

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2022 9:46 PM

I wonder if the ‘Ramsey’ store sign behind it indicates where they are? Or maybe it’s just a random shop name.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2022 10:09 PM

Someone steal that hat from Joe and throw it away

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2022 10:09 PM

Isn’t there a town called Ramsey on the IOM? I’m sure I used to work with someone who lived there, it was either Ramsey or Romsey something like that

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2022 10:23 PM

R36 I think you’re right. I found this Ramsey Garden Center on IOM but there are no shops named Ramsey near Maidenhead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2022 10:25 PM

Interesting. Wonder if they’re done filming or if they just had a few days off and decided to go. They’re attached at the hip

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2022 10:43 PM

That stone wall behind them does look more North/Western UK style and materials than Home Counties as well so it could be the Isle of Man.

Bash’s family last weekend, Joe’s this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2022 10:47 PM

Joe probably wants to keep his Man of the Year award at his moms house. Also at least some of the Agatha cast is starting filming in December. Unclear if Joe will need to be there that soon, but he might have to go straight to Atlanta after he wraps Heartstopper.

Is anyone actually surprised Bash went with Joe to IOM? They go everywhere together.

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2022 10:48 PM

I would guess Joe has a few days off, Joe and likely also Bash have to be back for the cast video Netflix is shooting next week. Maybe it's a family member's birthday this weekend or something.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2022 11:03 PM

Why would anyone be surprised Bash went to IOM. He's gone many times before

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2022 11:11 PM

Literally no one has indicated surprise Bash is with joe. I think the surprise is that they’re not in London or Maidenhead, so they likely have a few days off

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2022 11:18 PM

R43 R40 indicated something.

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2022 1:01 AM

Bash post something on his finsta both him and joe’s followers up by one.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2022 2:03 AM

IOM must be a happening place to post a picture from it.

Sad we won't ever get them actually posting pictures of what they are doing anymore

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2022 2:07 AM

R45 They could be hanging out with Joe’s school friends, but a lot of them are likely away at Uni right now. If Bash posted a picture with Joe’s family that’s super cute.

I’m guessing they already follow all of Joe’s close friends on finsta, so my guess is the new add is a relative of Joe’s that just signed up for IG.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2022 2:20 AM

Just saw that Matt guy on tiktok asking for their location again. Was he lurking on here?

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2022 2:35 AM

The guy is so fucking weird. He's old too.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2022 2:40 AM

R32 Looks like Bash didn't want to be in the picture. Was about to walk away or something

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2022 3:46 AM

R48 So weird… I see him pop up on Instagram too.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2022 8:00 AM

He’s probably currently trying to find a way to prove the gym Kit is in is actually in IOM. Seems obsessed with Kit and Joe being a thing

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2022 8:21 AM

Kit is getting all the attention. No one cares about these two. Lol

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2022 12:15 PM

R53 that made me laugh too. But since Joe’s article came out where he mentioned hating media speculation even the accounts that clearly believe Joe and bash are together and are rooting for them are afraid to tweet about it lest they be attacked by a band of rabid teenagers for “invading their privacy”. Them flying to Joe’s hometown together for what, the fifth time? Is a bit too blatant. But also yeah people are thirsting over kit like crazy

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2022 12:36 PM

I'm sure that JoeBashCandies hag is still tweeting about them. She's the one person who actively makes me uncomfortable when it comes to fans acknowledging Joe and Bash's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2022 1:15 PM

Bash’s latest IG story - who on earth buys Christmas trees so early, damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2022 1:29 PM

Early Christmas with Joe’s Isle of Man based extended family?

If they’re going to the US straight from wrapping Heartstopper even if they get back for Bash’s 21st and Christmas festivities they’re likely to be in London with only Joe’s mum visiting. Then Joe will be in the US for months right afterward

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2022 1:37 PM

R57 ah yeah that makes sense. Sweet if so

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2022 1:40 PM

Bash and kit would still reply to each other via twitter if that place isn’t a mess.

by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2022 1:41 PM

As mentioned in r54… this incredibly innocuous tweet still has self righteous scolding about privacy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2022 4:40 PM

All taken without consent but they has no problem sharing this until it’s kit and maia or joe and bash alone I wonder why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2022 5:30 PM

the twitter mob found out that Bash followed Trump and they are starting their new thing to be out to get him

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2022 6:29 PM

R62 He unfollowed him this afternoon but I’m sure that won’t stop them. Trump’s page only came back online today too

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2022 6:34 PM

He likely followed him to see what sort of nonsense he tweets - following someone doesn't automatically mean you agree with everything they stand for. Or anything, in Trump's case.

by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2022 6:36 PM

Wait, Bash was following Trump? Why?

by Anonymousreply 65November 20, 2022 6:37 PM

I followed Trump too before he got banned because he is ridiculous. Bash has liked numerous anti-Trump tweets and posts so those fans who already dislike him are just being annoying.

by Anonymousreply 66November 20, 2022 6:40 PM

Lots of people I know followed him for the comedy angle as much as anything, or just because he was president, none of them share his politics or has any respect for him. I imagine Bash did for similar reasons at a time when he wasn’t being constantly attacked and held under a microscope by unhinged fans.

People follow things on social media for lots of reasons that have nothing to do with supporting or liking them.

It’s very clear from Bash’s history what his politics are you would have to be an idiot or a liar to say he would ever have come close to being a Trump supporter

by Anonymousreply 67November 20, 2022 6:49 PM

Honestly joe and bash are the fandom punching bags. I really feel awful for them with the hate they get but I just block those accounts and move on now. There’s no point in caring about an (admittedly vocal and vile) handful of people who are literally thrilled to find excuses to be dicks to them.

by Anonymousreply 68November 20, 2022 6:53 PM

My God people act like a follow is the same thing as openly endorsing and praising someone. Trump has always had a large social following by both supporters as well as people who want to be informed on his tweets. OBVIOUSLY Bash is not homophobic and the white christian walker comparison is the most tone deaf thing I have ever heard, some people really do need to touch grass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 20, 2022 6:59 PM

R69

the mental gymnastics that someone has to go through to go from a follow=white christian walker. like be for real

by Anonymousreply 70November 20, 2022 7:01 PM

I genuinely don’t understand their problem with him, he’s literally one of the most inoffensive people ever. From everything I’ve seen and heard he’s one of the nicest people especially when meeting fans, so what is their problem with him?!

by Anonymousreply 71November 20, 2022 7:06 PM

Everyone should just block the idiot’s because they’re never going to stop. Next week or the week after there will be a new reason and they will bring this up alongside JD over and over. Bash will just end up staying away from the app again, which is for the best, although he’s been on a couple of times today, so maybe he’s unbothered by it.

by Anonymousreply 72November 20, 2022 7:07 PM

Their problem is in three parts

First, he’s in a relationship with Joe and therefore blocking their Kit and Joe fantasies

Second, they don’t like his character and (as with the above) can’t separate the actors from fiction

And third I think some good old fashioned homophobia specifically against gay men

by Anonymousreply 73November 20, 2022 7:11 PM

Honestly the primary fucker here is that EZ account. They tweet at him every time he’s active online to get a like or response but legitimately IMMEDIATELY “cancel” him to get point with the work brigade. They tweeted at him about their mother wearing his queer shirt (which he liked) Less than an hour ago and then turned around and RT this a few min later. At least the haters have conviction; this pathetic Sod is just a loser.

by Anonymousreply 74November 20, 2022 7:14 PM

Sorry, they RT this tweet and are liking a lot of things about bash being a rich Nepo baby who doesn’t need to be defended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 20, 2022 7:24 PM

I just had a look over there and instantly regretted it. It seems to be building up a head of steam again. I think he and Joe both need to get off twitter and stay off for at least the next few days.

Following Kit out the door might be a good move at this point it feels like they are never going to leave him alone

by Anonymousreply 76November 20, 2022 8:00 PM

yeah it looks like this is building steam again. there were some stans trying to defend bash and they turned on them quickly. its a shit show

by Anonymousreply 77November 20, 2022 8:04 PM

Give it 24 hours and they’ll have moved on to something else, I wouldn’t even give them the satisfaction of arguing back

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2022 8:21 PM

Honestly I think it would be dumb of him to deactivate now as they would take it as confirmation he is a trump supporter and won’t take accountability blah blah. If he and Joe want to deactivate I wouldn’t blame them but giving it a week or so to let this die down first is the smartest move. Interesting that kit who fucking loves bash isn’t problematic for being so close with him given bash is apparently pro SA and pro trump! Joe does catch bash related bullets a fair bit sadly

by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2022 8:23 PM

I haven’t seen any of this discourse and wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t checked this thread. It’s definitely not widespread enough to merit Bash deleting his account, that would only bring more attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 80November 20, 2022 8:37 PM

R74 A big problem. It's not cool to like Bash this hour so she deleted that tweet. Wait until next week when it'll be okay again.

And Bash should just stay away from twitter since there's nothing he can do that will make that group of people not hate him. The minute he steps outside they find a reason to be mad at him. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 81November 20, 2022 9:37 PM

Kit will and leila still followed transphobes but no one will gave the same energy or call them a freak like they did with bash I’m sure. He unfollowed 10+ politicians including Biden and trump I can tell that he’s so tired with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2022 9:43 PM

At the end of the day everyone gets hate online, but to R74's point I think the issue here is that unlike Kit and Joe, Bash doesn't seem to really have a fanbase of his own (on Twitter at least) so less people step up to defend him and the hate has space to fester.

R82 I'm not sure I believe this but more importantly I don't care because none of them have given any indication that they're transphobic, but you're turning around and doing the same dumb shit that people are doing to Bash.

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2022 9:46 PM

R83 well to be fair they did - I didn’t post that comment but I think the bigger issue is imputing the idea that a follow is significant rn. Especially with politicians many people follow them literally for the news and in trumps case for the memes. People also keep saying on Twitter that this is a bigger betrayal bc he’s queer etc - ignoring that being a gay refugees son is actually what makes this an in group rather than out group joke. He is allowed to try to find comedy in someone who is incredibly homophobic and hated refugees but was also an idiot. My other gay friends and I use fag; we’re not betraying the community because we ARE gay and we’re allowed to use it.

I think te the transphobic follows for the others they mean amanda Abington for kit and Ricky Gervais for Leila (no clue who re will). Again I just do not think they are following these people with knowledge or positive energy towards their views on trans people. Unlike JK Rowling where it’s impossible not to know she’s transphobic I do think it’s plausible that a fan of Sherlock or the office would follow the actors in it and not closely vet their politics. None of them should be cancelled though, fully agree

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2022 9:55 PM

The constant need for Bash to "make a statement" is weird as fuck. The Bash haters I can get, but the Bash fans doing it seems like they only get in the hate so they can get his attention. Not sure why a bunch of teenage girls think they have the right to hold grown men accountable constantly either.

R83 The only person who has a fanbase on twitter is Kit. You saw how everyone turned on Joe a few weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2022 10:00 PM

Joe absolutely has a fanbase, especially among LATAM fans.

(Also, if you're on Twitter please don't bring up transphobia because inevitably someone will point out that Bash and Joe went to see Cursed Child again and this'll never die down.)

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2022 10:02 PM

They want a woke points from their online friends who hate him and that’s why they will never defend bash. He got worst fandom experience I would say cause at least joe and kit’s hates mostly from outside.

by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2022 10:18 PM

That’s not true I’m not involved but as an observer Joe and Bash both get plenty of hate from online Heartstopper fans it’s just that Joe’s tends to be more sly and passive aggressive. But anyone who witnessed how they attacked him a few weeks back with no provocation cannot doubt that among certain elements it’s just under the surface the whole time.

It’s also not true that no one’s defends Bash on twitter I’ve seen a fair few and they then get attacked themselves for trying. A lot more just seem to disappear and reappear when the dust settles as if nothing happened. I suspect they don’t like it but are too scared to say anything.

The Bash haters really are a toxic minority just very loud and accuse him of things people are too scared to challenge for fear of being labelled an apologist and cancelled themselves like abuse and racism.

It’s an evil game really especially when directed at such a sweet young queer man whose only crime is being gay but not being Kit

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2022 10:30 PM

R88 agreed; I think honestly the Latam and Korean fans love both Joe and bash a lot. people will throw joes name in when shitting on bash to make it less obvious they’re just comparing him unfavourably to Kit alone, but they have zero real affection for him.

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2022 10:37 PM

If I was bash I would just post “nepo and proud” just to piss people off further… honestly their anger toward him is laughable and if it was me I’d be having fun with it

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2022 10:47 PM

Kit is more like nepo baby than bash since his parents working in the same industry but let’s call bash a nepo baby cause his ancestors were actors from hundred years ago! Lol

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2022 11:00 PM

R90 honestly at this point given his temper and that hate towards the people you care about is harder than towards yourself, I’d put money on Joe if anyone having a snarky or snappy response

by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2022 11:03 PM

I too can see Joe snapping first I think that twitter incident was the point he’d had enough. I imagine both Netflix and now Marvel PR are watching his socials very closely and will have spoken to him and told him to stay away.

They both seem like sweethearts but you can tell Joe is one with the edge and he’s said before he’s really not as nice as Charlie. I may be wrong but I can see Bash overlooking things to keep everyone happy and not holding grudges but Joe, and ironically for the girls Kit, both strike me as the type who could hold a serious grudge on behalf of loved ones and I don’t think either of them will forgive the fangirls for their treatment of Bash

by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2022 11:18 PM

I'm guessing they try to ignore it. It's the same shit, with the same people every week. On any given day Bash has done something that has greatly offended them while doing nothing at all. A few days ago they were shitting on him going to the GQ MOTY awards while also making fun of his outfit. It's just never ending and ignoring them is probably for the best.

by Anonymousreply 94November 20, 2022 11:25 PM

I fear Joe is a hot head, prone to fits of unbridled rage.

by Anonymousreply 95November 20, 2022 11:26 PM

Even joe’s grandad defended bash said he’s nothing like ben and he’s lovely in real life. Hope they have a real good time in iom and ignoring all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2022 11:28 PM

Not to read too much into it because to be clear they’re very young, but at this point JOe and bash go beyond dating to something very serious that would of course upset Joe. He moved to mainland England alone during the pandemic age 17 to film. He and bash started dating basically day one as far as we can tell and he got integrated in the Croft family unit very fast too. I think he is naturally pretty defensive of the people he loves from what he’s said but given bash and his family were his primary support system and stand in family for the last 2 years, I’m sure this shite makes him livid.

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2022 11:31 PM

Yeah bash is like an extension of his family at this point. They’ve been living together and with each other for a while now and if anyone knows how the internet effects bash it’s joe. The way that these twitter fools think that joe would love them and be kind to them if he knew the absolute heinous things they say about his boyfriend…

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2022 11:35 PM

I still don't want Joe to involve himself with this twt drama. Because bash haters are just small minority but for joe hate comes from every direction. I don't want that for him. He can console bash in private or delete his Twitter for him.

by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2022 11:44 PM

Apparently the screenshot was fake and he was never following Trump. Not sure who actually started it.

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2022 12:59 AM

R100 he definitely was

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2022 1:09 AM

Also random old picture that was probably posted already, but appreciate fans posting Bash while half the people online shit on him.

The hat in better days. Also a rare Bash wearing Joe's clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2022 1:09 AM

[quote] Apparently the screenshot was fake and he was never following Trump. Not sure who actually started it.

[quote] he definitely was

And no one in the real world cares

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2022 1:16 AM

R102 sadly the fan who posted that and was thirsting over him like he’s not into skinny twinks later liked and reshared a lot of stuff making him problematic

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2022 1:22 AM

R91 I understand that there's a concerted effort by someone on here to make it seem like Kit has a charmed existence and Bash is the one true victim for some reason, but being the descendant of a family of actors with generational wealth clearly leads more credence to nepotism claims than having two parents that work in...advertising. You're as obsessed with Kit as the freak on Twitter are with Bash, to the point where you're not making sense.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2022 1:31 AM

Kit's mom is a TV Producer for commercials. He's not staring in her commercials so he's not gaining much even if she might have a few connections. She's just a random free lancer. I doubt it's going to get him any parts. I don't think either are somehow benefiting from nepotism, but both are pretty privileged rich kids though obviously.

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2022 1:41 AM

Honestly unless I’m missing something no one in the cast is a nepo baby. Kit, Bash, Will and to a lesser extent Kizzy are all very privileged - upper class, private schools and top class acting and music lessons, parents bringing them everywhere to auditions and sets - but there are no Maya Hawkes or jaden Smiths in the cast where their name gets them the audition or part.

obviously I don’t know the cast’s stories but I don’t hate on bash Kit Will Kizzy etc for their privilege; rather I’m just super impressed by the people who succeeded with none of that. I know Yaz grew up in a pretty unstable living environment. Joe as the small town, pretty rural, openly gay son without the traditional looks (disclaimer: I think he’s super attractive but he’s a 5’8 twink) with a single mum impresses the hell out of me not just for landing the role but acting it insanely well. I was shocked to find out it was his first pro role.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2022 1:43 AM

R107 you’ve hit it exactly. Nobody in this cast got there because of nepotism. But Bash haters love calling him a nepo baby because one of his distant ancestors was a famous actor. Bash comes from a very wealthy family, but privilege is not nepotism. I don’t think most of the people who point out Kit as a comparison believe Kit got where he is because of nepotism either. Maybe Kit landed his first commercial at age seven thanks to his parents, but they’re both just former child actors from affluent families. They had more help than Joe or Yaz, but far less than Ty Tennant.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2022 1:52 AM

In terms of the ones from more comfortable families I think it’s clear Bash’s has more money than Kit’s, but is Will in between them or below Kit? I don’t know anything really about his situation.

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2022 1:57 AM

We know nothing about Kit's family so hard to say where he falls on the rich kid scale. Same with Will. Bash was in the past pretty open about his life so you saw more of it. Either way R107 is completely right.

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2022 2:04 AM

I don’t see the relevance of this discourse. It’s clear Bash, Kit and Will all come from comparable levels of affluence, privilege and education. All from the same class if you like. Detail about exactly how much wealth their families have relative to each other doesn’t seem significant and a bit vulgar. Also none of them by traditional measures were “nepo babies” although they were all clearly helped by that privilege A comparison with the very ordinary backgrounds of Joe and Yaz in particular and the fact that it was for both their first audition and professional role at least has more substance

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2022 2:12 AM

R109 Will is likely in the middle. Bash comes from a family with a Wikipedia article on his father's side. They have multiple homes, he wears the most expensive clothes, etc. Will is the only one of the men that wears luxury brands in his day-to-day life almost as frequently as Bash.

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2022 2:22 AM

I didn’t mean to start discourse, I’m just nosy and y’all seem to know more about their families than I do. I’ve seen Bash and Kit’s backgrounds discussed here before but not as much about Will’s.

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2022 2:27 AM

Both haters and some people who defended him are annoying they should just stfu about things they don’t know. I was just laughing earlier before the drama cause I know these people gonna make a whole thread about how is it problematic about him following trump and will say nastiest things about him.

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2022 2:31 AM

He should just get on with his life, they're never gonna like him; they'll always find something to hate on him. Hopefully he'll start working on a new project soon and won't be back for season 3; maybe they'll start ignoring him and start hating on someone else.

He also follows Barack Obama but they overlook that, it doesn't fit their agenda you see, plus he liked some "Labour" stuff not long ago.

Wondering if it all started when they found out he's in the IOM.

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2022 5:53 AM

R115 yeah they’re just looking for wxcuses. Now it’s the “we have every reason to be upset - Trump hates so much about our identities this is hurtful.” Bash is a gay refugee’s son, I don’t think Trump would be his biggest fan either. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2022 6:39 AM

As expected somehow Joe is also getting dragged into it (the “passive aggression” and “acting like he didn’t have to address it” are both pretty clearly aimed at him)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2022 7:06 AM

He’s Ichabod Crane ugly.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2022 7:09 AM

He used to follow trump I guess but why they spreading fake screenshots here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2022 9:57 AM

Because they clearly have nothing better to do with their time.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2022 10:13 AM

It's not a fake screenshot. When you go to the "Followers you know" tab and unfollow people while you're on that tab, the button will turn white and switch from "Following" to either "Follow back" (if they follow you) or "Follow" (if they don't follow you). That person likely went on Trump's profile and unfollowed every mutual they had while on that tab. Bash obviously was never following the fan, the other three were.

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2022 10:33 AM

I like this girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2022 10:41 AM

I just don’t give a Fuck if he followed him. He’s been liking tweets like this for years and is a gay refugee’s kid. He can follow whoever without endorsing them, this is all so dumb and terminally online, classic for heartstopper twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2022 10:44 AM

R121 I tested this and you’re right. I did crop out people I know, but it said Follow back in white the way it does in the screenshot at R119. People need to forget trying to argue if the screenshots were real or not and just defend Bash based on how nothing about how he acts would indicate he’s a Trump supporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2022 10:46 AM

You guys keep saying "gay refugee's kid" when he's actually a refugee's gay kid. Unless Doulla swings the other way and I'm not aware.

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2022 10:48 AM

He is a gay, refugee’s kid. Does that make you feel better

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2022 10:50 AM

R125 haha fair, my grasp on grammar failed me there

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2022 10:50 AM

I’m just going to drop this here. Not sure if it’s the situation with Bash, but it could be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2022 11:08 AM

bangersandbash warning, but she met Tanner Buchanan at a convention and he told her he’s seeing Bash on Tuesday so it sounds like, as expected, it was a short trip to IOM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2022 11:22 AM

He’s back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 21, 2022 11:22 AM

R129 oh interesting. Is Tanner in the UK right now? I’m guessing so. Nice they’re still good friends

by Anonymousreply 131November 21, 2022 11:27 AM

R130 Love his reply, but get the heck off Twitter, Bash.

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2022 11:28 AM

R131 Yeah, it looks like he was at Liverpool’s Comic Con for a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2022 11:29 AM

See if Bash starts following Mary Mouser (Tanner's probable GF) on Tuesday. Off topic, but kinda funny re: Tanner. But there's a lot of fan wars because Tanner is closer to Mary than the actor who plays his on screen girlfriend and it upsets some fans. There is also a group who swear they are just besties who spend 24/7 together and go to weddings as each other's dates. There's even a photo of Tanner touching Mary's ass. Some things stay the same regardless of fandoms.

And the whole fight about if the screenshots are real is stupid since it's not a big deal to follow Trump in the first place. A lot of people do/did. Though the original person who posted the screenshot hates Bash, so not sure why they would ever follow him to begin with, but not impossible they did.

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2022 12:08 PM

R134 also interested to see if Tanner ends up following joe back. He is pretty IG inactive though so doesn’t mean much even if he doesn’t; he still has bash as his profile pic

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2022 12:10 PM

I know he's met Joe, but Tanner seems a bit weird in general. He doesn't follow Maia either and also find it hard to believe they didn't meet.

by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2022 12:22 PM

R136 He did meet Maia, but only followed Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 21, 2022 12:24 PM

R135

[quote] he still has bash as his profile pic

Hopefully, Bash will ask him to change it. Although, that kid is too polite for his own good and probably won't.

I know i'm obsessed, ok!!? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 138November 21, 2022 12:52 PM

I'm with you R138 I find it a bit strange he still has it. He does comment on friends IG posts quite a bit, so not like he's never online

by Anonymousreply 139November 21, 2022 1:10 PM

Having looked today it’s really not spread beyond the small group of usual suspects it’s barely showing up in searches. I think the ones who defend him finally learning not to tag or use his name helps keep the noise down and beyond the gang of self righteous homophobic bullies who never leave him alone there’s just no traction in it.

He followed Trump? So did half the world it’s not of interest to anyone with a mental age over 14. He’s clearly very liberal or left politically and like the drama over him and Joe a few weeks back there’s nothing to see so it will never spread beyond the obsessive few

by Anonymousreply 140November 21, 2022 1:55 PM

It’s genuinely quite funny that Reddit which is decried as toxic constantly has been consistently nicer both on the HS subreddit itself and even on marvel subreddits than the fanbase on Twitter (even setting aside Twitter more broadly) have been to Bash and Joe

by Anonymousreply 141November 21, 2022 1:59 PM

Mary has said she has a boyfriend that’s not tannerZ they could be exes?

by Anonymousreply 142November 21, 2022 3:07 PM

Mary didn't say shit. Fans made up talking to her

by Anonymousreply 143November 21, 2022 3:21 PM

I thought he was dating that Lizzie girl? Clearly behind the times

by Anonymousreply 144November 21, 2022 4:16 PM

I thought this was a Sebastian Croft thread?

I know Tanner’s loosely connected but I could do without a running commentary on his girlfriends. This isn’t really the place please take this conversation back to twitter where it belongs

by Anonymousreply 145November 21, 2022 4:36 PM

Nothing going on, but Tanner does have a thread if you want to talk about him there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 21, 2022 4:48 PM

Last thing I’m gonna say about cobra Kai before we move on but she does have a boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 21, 2022 7:47 PM

Is there any way you can see who other people have blocked? I would love to put this whole “joe unblocked her it was a misunderstanding” bullshit to rest

by Anonymousreply 148November 21, 2022 10:01 PM

It wasn't a misunderstanding. She was blocked and he probably unblocked her. You can't misunderstand someone blocking you. She also cried about it for a week and made a big damn deal while then quietly acting like it never happened. That whole group is acting like they never told Joe to fuck off and are now back on their bs hating Bash.

by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2022 10:12 PM

She still doesn’t follow him on Twitter so I have my doubts she’s telling the truth. If he unblocked her, it may well have been a quirk from reactivating or as others have said a need for it all to die down pre Agatha announcement

by Anonymousreply 150November 21, 2022 10:22 PM

That’s why I need to know if she’s lying. She tweets about how amazing he is all the time yet still doesn’t follow him. She qrt’d his tweet in an attempt to prove she wasn’t blocked but it’s so easy to copy the link from another account and qrt it that way.

by Anonymousreply 151November 21, 2022 10:24 PM

R148 Not sure what you guys are talking about, but the easiest way to tell if someone is blocked is by looking at a tweet where they quoted the person who may have blocked them. If the tweet shows up as unavailable or as a link instead of embedded, they’re blocked.

by Anonymousreply 152November 21, 2022 10:35 PM

All she has to do is follow him if she really wants to prove it

by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2022 10:37 PM

R152 There's actually a way around that. Following him would prove she's not blocked, but she won't do it

by Anonymousreply 154November 21, 2022 10:37 PM

Seems like the whole following Trump thing has blown over, I haven't seen any of the bigger accounts talk about it

by Anonymousreply 155November 22, 2022 2:18 AM

R155 even for HStwt and their hard on for cancelling bash this one was remarkably stupid, not surprised it died down faster.

by Anonymousreply 156November 22, 2022 2:22 AM

Also whether or not he actually followed him, the screenshot looked kinda fake so there was enough plausible deniability there

by Anonymousreply 157November 22, 2022 2:29 AM

Tanner's already back in the states. Not exactly sure how he's supposed to meet Bash on today.

by Anonymousreply 158November 22, 2022 2:34 AM

It died down, but will just be another thing they bring up forever when they find something else to be mad about next week. Bash now has a reputation with them for being problematic. They asked why it's always him, not realizing it's always him because they find reason to be mad at him 24 hours a day.

The person who started it actually a huge Joe hater too. Not really sure why there are so many Kit stans who hate Joe and Bash.

by Anonymousreply 159November 22, 2022 2:42 AM

R159 interesting, who started it?

by Anonymousreply 160November 22, 2022 2:44 AM

R160 readyforIovee

I remember them from this tweet. Don't even seem like a HS fan, just a Kit fans who puts up with Joe occasionally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 22, 2022 2:51 AM

[quote] The person who started it actually a huge Joe hater too. Not really sure why there are so many Kit stans who hate Joe and Bash.

Good old fashioned homophobia the fan girls don’t like openly gay men in particular if they they are in a relationship with each other.

Of course some are obsessed with the fantasy of Joe and Kit being together and hate Joe for not playing along and Bash for being in the way.

But mostly it’s homophobia

by Anonymousreply 162November 22, 2022 3:02 AM

This is the person that noticed it and tweeted about it first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 22, 2022 3:05 AM

R161 the original tweet is especially funny if it turns out that was marvel related which seems likely.

by Anonymousreply 164November 22, 2022 3:12 AM

R164 yeaaah, 10pm London is 2pm in California. Joe's always been nice to fans, I'm sure he actually had to go.

by Anonymousreply 165November 22, 2022 3:23 AM

That account quoted as starting the Trump farce is currently “Suspended for Violating Twitter Rules”

I wonder if it’s related?

Either way it seems like she must be a real charmer

by Anonymousreply 166November 22, 2022 3:34 AM

Some kit fans are joe haters on the down low. I remember when they were going to joe fans cc to tell them how joe will not get a job after heartstopper.

by Anonymousreply 167November 22, 2022 3:35 AM

I'm sure they are pretty pissed about Wiccan. They always thought Kit would get the MCU job first.

Also why they downplay Bash's movie as being on Amazon. They really only want Kit to get work after HS

by Anonymousreply 168November 22, 2022 3:42 AM

They should get together with the Bash fans that hate Joe for no reason, especially the one on here that goes around calling him JoeJoe. Weirdo behavior on all of their ends.

by Anonymousreply 169November 22, 2022 3:43 AM

R166 not suspended for me; that being said she or one of her mates said something about hoping someone who stuck up for bash died of carbon monoxide poisoning so she seems like a charming stable person.

R167 it’s actually really wild how many people actively hate either Joe or bash, sometimes both and rarely Kit, while liking the others. It is overwhelmingly Kit Stans but sometimes others. All three of them are clearly really close, fond of one another, and rooting for one another. How they see things like Kit’s clearly excited post about Joe landing Marvel and think he’d want them to tweet that he would be the perfect hulkling but Joe shouldn’t be Wiccan is beyond me. Also really don’t get the sense of competition; if anyone Bash and Kit maaaaybe would be going for the same roles but I genuinely cannot imagine a role Joe and Kit would both audition for aside from famously Charlie initially.

by Anonymousreply 170November 22, 2022 3:44 AM

Bash was bullied in school and playing ben is already hard for him now people decided he’s an abuse apologist for just followed jd and twisted his words. he’s gay his mum is a refugee and he literally campaigned for queer refugees but once again got accused for being trump supporter cause ‘he followed’ I would told someone to *** if I was him.

by Anonymousreply 171November 22, 2022 3:46 AM

Don't think kit stans will get along with bash stans. They might with Will's. But then again there is no such thing as Will stan.

by Anonymousreply 172November 22, 2022 3:48 AM

Kit gets a ton of shit too, mostly from LATAM fans. But for some reason DL is obsessed with that same group of teenaged fans day in and day out and that group hates Bash. The drama they stir up rarely makes it outside of their bubble. It's the same with the Kit hate, it doesn't really make it past the group of fans that try and start shit. The person that gets the most hate by far, which regularly transcends the fandom, is Joe.

by Anonymousreply 173November 22, 2022 3:50 AM

And you are obsessed with telling us constantly how bad Kit has it. He's the fandom darling and gets shit from a few trolls. But he basically can do no wrong otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 174November 22, 2022 3:52 AM

R172 Apparently that's because he's not white, not because he's mostly boring and focuses on making indie music and doesn't interact with fans at all. But I did see one Will stan (who hated Bash) and Kit fan occasionally like him. I'm surprised more don't care about Will and Kit though. Both hot and seem like they are the closet pair. Kit is constantly flirting with Will and you hear crickets from it while they focus on Joe looking at Kit while he talks.

by Anonymousreply 175November 22, 2022 3:55 AM

They all get shit and have been driven off of Twitter at varying points, what’s with the Oppression Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 176November 22, 2022 3:57 AM

It's not a few trolls, but it's funny that even after what happened on Halloween there's this insistence that he's the darling and everyone loves him. Anyway, here's a meme someone made accusing him of being disgusted by black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 22, 2022 3:57 AM

Showing tweets of trolls doesn't change the fact kit is favorite of Heartstopper fans. Go link that tweet to some of hs fans cc . They will be on their neck

by Anonymousreply 178November 22, 2022 4:02 AM

Are you the person that copies and pastes comments from here into the CuriousCat pages of teenage girls? What's with the obsession with them and their accounts, why are we supposed to care, and why would I, an adult male, waste my time doing that? Did we get invaded with fraus? Is that why there's this sudden obsession with the fandom and faves and who has it better or worse?

by Anonymousreply 179November 22, 2022 4:07 AM

I think comparing who gets favoured is a more apt comparison than who gets the most shit, because all three get way too much shit and are treated like crap by different groups (in Joe and bash’s case sometimes overlapping). Kit gets the queerbaiting taunts that clearly hurt him, bash is basically accused of being a conservative abuser / abuse supporter which clearly hurts him, and Joe developed body dysmorphia from the shit tonne of negative comments re his looks (many of which had a lot of homophobia underlying). None of them have had an easy ride in that regard. I think what some people are distinguishing is that the “active fanbase” of the show rather than groups of vicious and cruel but ultimately not super fandom linked trolls is way harder on bash and Joe than Kit.

That said the huge difference between the followers and support kit versus Joe especially gets (ad the two leads) is significant. Neither has had a good social media experience overall but a 1.3 million difference in followers (Joe has 72% of Kit’s) for the technical love interest versus technical lead is pretty insane. Do think homophobia and Joe not passing as straight and being someone fangirls can project onto is a big part of it, but as someone who really likes all three of them it was disheartening to read the responses to the GQ article where the only thing Joe said that they gave a fuck about was the DM thing while everything Kit said was discussed at length. They’re all really nice kids who deserve way less shit than they get but I don’t think it’s unfair to say Kit gets more support.

by Anonymousreply 180November 22, 2022 4:07 AM

[R175] I'm surprised too after the last lashing of joe by Joe kit BFFs truthers(?) they will move to the will kit agenda. But Will is not that interesting I guess

by Anonymousreply 181November 22, 2022 4:08 AM

I hope he plays a nice guy next time cause this is stupid af

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 22, 2022 4:10 AM

[quote]I think comparing who gets favoured is a more apt comparison than who gets the most shit, because all three get way too much shit and are treated like crap by different groups...

I don't think that really paints the full picture, though. It's not exactly rocket science that Bash gets both the least hate and the least support overall because less people care about his character and he has a much smaller presence on the show. He's not as widely criticized in the way that Joe (with the comments about his appearance) and Kit (with the queerbaiting mess) are. People on here rightfully get mad about the shit that Bash gets, but it'll never go past a small echo chamber and that's GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 183November 22, 2022 4:12 AM

R182 I’m fluent in both of the language in that tweet, have read it 3 times, and could not tell you what the fuck they’re trying to say there.

by Anonymousreply 184November 22, 2022 4:13 AM

R183 sure but I think then we get into a weird space of sliding scale. By the same metric kit also gets way less hate than Joe and it’s also within a fairly small echo chamber. I just don’t necessarily think it’s helpful. I doubt either bash or kit hearing “don’t worry it’s only about 20 active lunatics and their lackeys who actively loathe you” would make them feel amazing anyway. All three get way more shit than the rest of the cast and all three have clearly shown signs it hurts them. I don’t think it’s necessary to break it down.

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2022 4:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2022 4:15 AM

Same person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2022 4:16 AM

R158 Wait, so what happened here? Did Tanner just forget when his flight back was or did bangersandbash misunderstand? I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2022 4:17 AM

R183 also the whole last half of my comment is about support; I don’t expect bash to get the same amount as kit as a side character versus the lead but I do think we see a crazy difference in the rallying around and support for Kit versus Joe. Don’t think it makes Kit feel much better about the hate emotionally to be fair, it’s still really hard to deal with hate even with a lot of fan love. but there’s definitely a disparity.

by Anonymousreply 189November 22, 2022 4:18 AM

R188 the photos Tanner posted on instagram are probably old

by Anonymousreply 190November 22, 2022 4:18 AM

[quote] What's with the obsession with them and their accounts, why are we supposed to care, and why would I, an adult male, waste my time doing that? Did we get invaded with fraus? Is that why there's this sudden obsession with the fandom and faves and who has it better or worse?

These threads are becoming insufferable and almost unreadable.

It’s obvious within the online fans Bash is the whipping boy, followed by Joe.

Beyond Heartstopper fans only Joe and Kit are known and Joe clearly gets it worse.

Kit has been put through it re queerbaiting by a tiny group of trolls and more widely misguided members of the community otherwise he is the golden boy.

End of conversation.

Now can all the Twitter teens please leave

by Anonymousreply 191November 22, 2022 4:19 AM

I think the main issue is Bash gets no hate outside the fandom, which is weird as fuck when you think about it. So it seems like he's not getting hate, but most of his haters are HS fans. Joe and Kit both get hate outside the fandom, but also have the whole fandom backing them up (more so in Kit's case). Joe by far gets the most hate. You even got people in the Kit thread here saying they should have casted someone hotter for Charlie. Anyway, agree with R176 all three get too much shit and shouldn't be a contest.

R188 I follow Mary and she's never posted old pictures before. They aren't private or trying to throw off fans in any way.

by Anonymousreply 192November 22, 2022 4:20 AM

R192 someone posted a video of them at Disney last week. Looks like they were wearing different outfits in it though so who knows, maybe they just went back again today

by Anonymousreply 193November 22, 2022 4:53 AM

R192

[quote] I think the main issue is Bash gets no hate outside the fandom, which is weird as fuck when you think about it.

You think that is the main issue here? Are you for real? You think 'cause he gets hate from fucking brats for just breathing or 'cause they can't separate the actor from the role, or for dating someone he shouldn't be 'cause it spoils their fantasies is any reason for people with more than two brain cells to hate on him? Wtf??

by Anonymousreply 194November 22, 2022 5:54 AM

R194 Yes, it's weird as hell fans of HS are the ones who pile on hate on him. He doesn't really get much at all otherwise. Not sure what you are mad about. You explained what I was talking about. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 195November 22, 2022 6:00 AM

R195

[quote] Yes, it's weird as hell fans of HS are the ones who pile on hate on him.

No, it's not weird at all, 'cause he doesn't deserve any of it. In the real world people have more important things to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 196November 22, 2022 6:35 AM

I'm not sure you know what weird means, but that's what I meant. There's zero reason to hate Bash and the fact that HS fans, despite him being the nicest person alive to them, are the only ones to do it should tell you it makes no sense and is undeserved. Though the hate Kit and Joe get is equally undeserved, though you'd think HS fans would support Bash or at least ignore him, but they don't. For whatever reason a good portion of them decided he was the worst person in the world this summer and it's gotten worse since then. Not exactly sure what set it off.

by Anonymousreply 197November 22, 2022 6:43 AM

R191 Agreed. I woke up to like 40 new messages and it’s basically just ‘this person gets the most hate’ going round in absolute circles. They all get hate, it sucks, why are we trying to crown ‘the most hated’?

And to be frank, before Kit came out, the amount of hate he got on here helped to balance the scale a bit anyway. Basically the opposite of homophobia as everyone rallied round the gay men and crapped on the assumed straight.

by Anonymousreply 198November 22, 2022 7:55 AM

WHO CARES?! They all get hate but social media isn’t real life 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get off twitter & go enjoy the real world. Come back when Bash actually does something interesting to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 199November 22, 2022 9:21 AM

he just followed HS make up artist and this is her ig story thought he done filming but maybe not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 22, 2022 10:30 AM

R200 Lol just looking at the background and you can see the cast headshots on the wall… last year they folded each person’s photo to make a funny face when they’d wrapped but it doesn’t seem that they’ve done that this year (although it’s hard to see).

Also, Bash could have just followed her after wrapping to stay in touch?

by Anonymousreply 201November 22, 2022 11:05 AM

Bash seems slightly more liberal with his finsta than the rest of the cast, Leila follows it now but it doesn't look like she's following any of the others.

by Anonymousreply 202November 22, 2022 11:59 AM

R200 He could still be filming, he could be wrapped and following her late, or he could be on set for the BTS videos. There are options.

by Anonymousreply 203November 22, 2022 12:00 PM

Who said he wrapped?

by Anonymousreply 204November 22, 2022 4:15 PM

Last year everyone wrapped within 3-4 days of one another; Given they’re all around to answer questions this week wouldn’t be shocked if it was similar this year

by Anonymousreply 205November 22, 2022 4:39 PM

Doubt Bash will be part of the group interviews.

by Anonymousreply 206November 22, 2022 8:03 PM

Netflix said the whole cast will be involved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 22, 2022 8:07 PM

R207 Whole cast as in the main six including Joe and Kit. And maybe even Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 208November 22, 2022 8:21 PM

Yeah, I'm curious what they mean by 'the whole cast' - pretty bold statement, as I doubt people like Olivia Coleman are gonna be there! But would be a real shame if Bash wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 209November 22, 2022 8:36 PM

Bash is a cusp cast member so it could go either way. I gather it'll be either only the main 6 or they'll shoot a larger chunk of the cast in pairs and trios and it'll include groups like Tobie/Bradley, Bash/Rhea/Leila alongside Joe/Kit, Kizzy/Cori, Will/Yaz and intercut them answering the same questions.

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2022 8:43 PM

I wonder how long it’ll take for the interview to be released? Not sure how quickly these things are edited.

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2022 8:50 PM

Could they just be recording these things now but not releasing them until S2 is released? Maybe taking advantage of the cast all being together which likely won't happen for S2 promo with other projects in the pipeline?

by Anonymousreply 212November 22, 2022 9:08 PM

I think it's more likely that this will be a timed release prior to S2. Whether it be to coincide with the Emmys as a win celebration for the fans, a Christmas gift, a way of keeping the show active during the winter awards season, something like that.

by Anonymousreply 213November 22, 2022 9:17 PM

R213 Interesting - could well be. Although they must know how thirsty the HS fans are for content and they seem to be expecting it this week… if it isn’t something we’re getting soon, I feel like Netflix would’ve had to clarify that?

by Anonymousreply 214November 22, 2022 9:37 PM

Connor finally posted on Insta about his absence, including a blurry pic of Bash.

by Anonymousreply 215November 22, 2022 9:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 22, 2022 9:58 PM

Ah European vacation with a flip phone. He was in London too and we didn't even know it. Also I guess Bash still wears that jacket

by Anonymousreply 217November 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Think Connor might be in London right now, this was uploaded yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 22, 2022 10:20 PM

Nice to see him. Was wondering where he ran off to.

by Anonymousreply 219November 22, 2022 10:26 PM

R218 Wahoo! I wonder if Kit will be involved in their (assumed) hangout plans or if it’ll just be the original trio of Joe, Bash and Connor.

by Anonymousreply 220November 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Kit apparently is going to LA soon. He left a comment about seeing one of Maia's friends soon. I'm sure they met up though. They all seem close.

by Anonymousreply 221November 22, 2022 10:30 PM

To LA for the Emmy’s I would assume r221

by Anonymousreply 222November 22, 2022 10:32 PM

Did he actually leave a new comment or are people looking at that old comment from when he wrapped the movie he did with Maia? Either way they’re all headed to LA in a couple of weeks for the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 223November 22, 2022 10:33 PM

Connor's probably mostly hanging with Bash if Joe and Kit are still filming.

by Anonymousreply 224November 22, 2022 10:34 PM

The make-up artists from the show were posting earlier today from what looked like the same general set area that Kit posted the selfie with Joe from the other week. It’s possible that the main cast was working and Bash hung out with Connor today.

by Anonymousreply 225November 22, 2022 10:41 PM

R223 A new comment apparently. Though I'm not too into Maia's friends or Kit fandom to actually find out

by Anonymousreply 226November 22, 2022 10:45 PM

Kit follows less than a handful of Maia's friends so I just glanced over their profiles and there's nothing. I think R223 is right and it's the comment he left on that Max Kim guy's profile 8 weeks ago. He isn't one of Maia's friends, he worked on the movie. While perusing profiles I also noticed that Tobie has a finsta. It's not subtle at all but this is the first time I've seen it.

by Anonymousreply 227November 22, 2022 10:53 PM

R227 what is it?

by Anonymousreply 228November 22, 2022 10:59 PM

R228 dobietonovan

by Anonymousreply 229November 22, 2022 10:59 PM

R229 thanks! So Joe, bash, Kit, Will, Alice, Connor and Tobie all have them for sure; probably some others I’m not thinking of. It’s funny seeing the low quality fan pics of the piggybackride or Joe and bash pic at Disney as the originals almost certainly made it to the finstagram. If Will is actually dating that Leyla girl also pretty impressive no one in the fanbase seems to know (though to be fair he doesn’t get nearly the same scrutiny as Kit’s dating life)

by Anonymousreply 230November 22, 2022 11:04 PM

R227 That makes sense. Not sure why everyone was talking about it again. I think some fans are going to be disappointed in the seriousness of whatever Kit and Maia have/had. Didn't seem like the most significant thing in the world or their lives.

R230 I wonder if half of them have finstas so they can be more free to like and say what they want. I know it's also about privacy as well, but fans are just complete stalkers about their likes, follows and comments as we've seen lately. Which would be fine if you are just curious, but they always gotta call the cast out for random reasons and go on rants about everything they do online.

by Anonymousreply 231November 22, 2022 11:22 PM

R231 yeah re finstas, I think being able to be really casual about things is probably a huge perk. If they post a selfie from set people aren’t zooming in for a prop that gives away a show plot point and gets them scolded by Netflix; if Joe and bash or kit and Maia or any other couple takes a cute picture they can post it; etc. but the likes etc are probably a huge part too

by Anonymousreply 232November 23, 2022 11:38 AM

Because I clearly have no life, I was looking back at Alice's posts to see when they announced things after wrapping season 1. Anyway, noticed this comment about seeing Joe in London with his "boyfriend" well, guess who liked the comment... I know, I know, maybe he read it as best friend or whatever, but, hey bugger all else going on with them at the moment so indulge me lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 23, 2022 6:32 PM

He didn't read it as best friend I can assure you. Cute find

And confirmation Joe is always cold. I figured he was.

by Anonymousreply 234November 23, 2022 7:06 PM

Yeah this was back in May last year, so I believe he knew what he was liking

by Anonymousreply 235November 23, 2022 7:08 PM

I almost wish they'd stayed at that level of fame - they were so much more relaxed and open. Understandably.

by Anonymousreply 236November 23, 2022 7:16 PM

R234 that photo of him and bash at the Christmas fair with bash’s family was funny for that; bash was just in a tshirt and Joe had a jumper and his huge wool coat on. To be fair he has 0 body fat so I get it

by Anonymousreply 237November 23, 2022 8:01 PM

Another GQ photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 23, 2022 10:10 PM

He went to a Bones and All screening tonight. Didn't post enough to let anyone see who might have been with him. No Timmy for him though. Just Jonathan Anderson and Taylor Russell.

Curious if HS filming is done since Kit was spotted in London.

by Anonymousreply 239November 24, 2022 12:35 AM

R239 seeing his second most beloved curly haired twink (Timothee) with his first (Joe) might actually be his dream night. Wouldn’t be surprised if filming was done

by Anonymousreply 240November 24, 2022 12:37 AM

R239 Kit was spotted in London with Nick hair, so it may just be that he has a day or two off and was travelling home for the day. I reckon they’ll do some sort of ‘we’re wrapped!’ post when they actually finish - could be wrong, though.

by Anonymousreply 241November 24, 2022 7:44 AM

They are so weird about HS filming this season, but yes you'd think they'd have some sort post about wrapping. I'm assuming they will, but probably after it's already over.

It'll for sure be over soon either way.

by Anonymousreply 242November 24, 2022 7:53 AM

R241 It could go either way with the cast, but I reckon that the crew people will probably say something about wrapping. The make-up people were posting from the set a couple of days ago, so they’re definitely still shooting this week. I think that’s also why it looked like it was just Bash with Connor the other day and I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe maybe wasn’t with Bash at the screening either.

by Anonymousreply 243November 24, 2022 8:02 AM

I'm assuming Joe wasn't there since Kit seemed like he was just getting off work and was near his were he lives . It would be cutting it close coming back to London and to get ready to go to that, plus Kit did look kind of exhausted. They must be wrapping up to already have days off in the middle of the week. I'm guessing next week they film a bit and then wrap.

by Anonymousreply 244November 24, 2022 8:07 AM

Jeez, if they are still filming and Joe actually has to start Agatha in December he’ll have functionally no time off. He truly runs on caffeine.

by Anonymousreply 245November 24, 2022 12:08 PM

He might not have to show up to January. Filming really starts then I think

by Anonymousreply 246November 24, 2022 12:11 PM

Bash’s finsta posts went up by one yesterday. Probably a pic from IOM or with Connor and/or Joe but would be truly funny if it was the Timothee film that prompted another post

by Anonymousreply 247November 24, 2022 12:24 PM

Film screening doesn't seem personal enough to post on a finsta. Not like he hid he was there.

by Anonymousreply 248November 24, 2022 12:33 PM

Looks like this thread got locked. A new one here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 25, 2022 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!