Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are peeps watching on Amazon prime?

Any recommendations?

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 9:43 PM

I liked both the English scandals mini series.

I would like some rec.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2022 4:04 AM

"Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" is on there — the Tori Spelling one, not the remake.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2022 4:09 AM

Good News in Yuba County with Allison Jannette and Wanda Sykes.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2022 4:10 AM

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2022 4:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2022 4:18 AM

R2 I think Tori is in the remake too.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2022 10:38 AM

Cold War

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2022 2:43 PM

"My Policeman" is on it. I need to borrow a relative's Amazon Prime password to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2022 2:49 PM

[quote] peeps

SMH

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2022 2:51 PM

Finally got around to watching A Very English Scandal (the Hugh Grant one) last night, binged it, loved it. Ben Whishaw is so great, but Grant was really exceptional in this. Love Russel T. Davies writing (and Stephen Frears directing!). If you haven't watched it, it's a breezy watch that turns ugly but the ending almost made me jump for joy.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2022 2:57 PM

The Boys is amazing. I can't wait for the next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2022 3:20 PM

Homelander is my favorite villain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2022 3:24 PM

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2022 3:28 PM

Watch the next season of an English scandal too w/ Claire foy as the lead. Very good.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 4:39 AM

Thanks for the recommendation of A Very English Scandal--I have a free month of Prime and struggled to find anything I wanted to watch.

I started a French series (Miskina) that's okay, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's not interested in French life or in learning the language.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2022 5:34 AM

Unforgotten, season 4 - I love the actors and that I am often surprised by plot developments.

Peripheral - I love the book and have been watching the series over and over.

If you haven't watched True Detective, season 1, now's your chance. It's one of the best seasons of TV ever.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2022 5:39 AM

Watch

a very English scandal-Hugh grant

A British scandal - Claire foy

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2022 6:03 AM

I keep intending to watch the newest season of The Boys, but I forget that Amazon Prime exists.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2022 6:25 AM

Another vote for Rings of Power. Ignore the critics.

And yes, first season of True Detective was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2022 7:04 AM

I never saw The Lord of the Rings films (or any of the spin-offs), so I wasn't going to watch The Rings of Power, but I'm glad I did - it was good!

I've just seen that The Lake was renewed. It must've done better than I thought, as I wasn't enamoured with it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 2:26 PM

Modern love, based in NY times column. Also, Modern Love - Mumbai and Hyderabad are charming and enjoyable. The latter have subtitles

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 2:32 PM

Yellowstone. But you need a Paramount subscription for that so they can kiss my ass. I cancelled all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 2:38 PM

I’ve only watched horror movies. They have an okay selection. Hell House one and two and the Houses that October Built. Also Creepshow two but it’s not as good as the first.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 2:42 PM

R 22, OP asked for recommendations on Amazon Prime, why would you give something on Paramount? Or you don't understand that these ate two different subscription services?

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 2:46 PM

Crime shows - FBI series, NCIS series, Borch, Reacher (not Tom C) Supernatural - Orphan Black, Peripheral Comedy - Why Women Kill

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 3:00 PM

House of Gucci. Not great, but it's "free" now.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 9:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!