Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yay! The Crisleys are going down the river!

Right-wing, fake, con-artist, closet-case, greedy, arrogant fucks who blamed everyone else for their crimes. They're mini-Trumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2022 2:00 PM

If you want to really punish that old queen throw him in a women’s prison.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2022 3:40 AM

I'm looking forward to going down! On BCC

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2022 3:46 AM

He’s gayer than I am

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2022 3:49 AM

What's gonna happen to mama?

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2022 3:52 AM

Has anyone ever calculated the statistics on the correlation of reality show stardom with criminal convictions? It’s gotta be higher than the general population, right?

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2022 3:53 AM

These damned people. He's probably a monster behind the scenes, and I feel for his kids, even though they're grown. She thinks her shit don't stink, and she probably wouldn't be with him, if it wasn't for whatever grift that's made them wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2022 4:06 AM

He seems like a loving father and a good son, so these legal charges confound me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2022 4:09 AM

Okay, Helen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2022 4:13 AM

OP I think you mean [italic]up[/italic] the river.

One gets sent [italic]up the river[/italic] to prison. Or sold [italic] down the river[/italic] ie unwittingly given a raw deal.

I know, contemporary American phraseology is really hard.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2022 4:18 AM

R7 I’m going with you’re joking. If so, we’ll played. If not, god help you.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2022 4:19 AM

Not joking, I love the ending of each episode where the kids end up with mom and dad in the bedroom and the days events are discussed and lessons learned...they are clearly focused on rearing well behaved, yet confident kids.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2022 4:24 AM

R11 I’m pretty sure Todd was focused on rearing other things

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2022 4:27 AM

r9, thank you for breaking that down for me.

And I do mix my metaphors, too, but never dangle my participles in peoples' faces to where they're going to.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2022 4:28 AM

OP R13 You’re an unusually genial character for DL. I was being a little snarky, for the fun of it, and you met it with grace.

Well played 👍

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2022 5:01 AM

r9, I'll bet you're a gentle, yet authoritative top.

Am all yours.

Now do you believe I'm a DL regular?

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2022 5:14 AM

R7 thanks for responding. Your reply was sweet & kind. I think both things can be true. A good parent can grift.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2022 11:15 AM

Not a word about Julie:

"Most people don't get the opportunity to see and know the Todd that I do," the family's personal assistant/house manager and former housekeeper Jill Palilla wrote. "They don't know of the kindness he has extended to myself, my family, and others. They don't see him leading his family in prayer at the dinner table each night, they don't see him shed tears of compassion for others that he sees in pain."

"I've always known him to be a caring friend and devoted advocate for everyone," wrote fellow reality star Kandi Burruss-Tucker, who stars on "Real Housewives of Atlanta." "You can see the love he has for his family, but the admirable role that he took on as a caregiver for his granddaughter Chloe represents the essence of who he is outside of the stern but comical persona that people see."

Todd Chrisley's lawyer argued that many people who rely on him "will be severely and negatively impacted when he is sentenced to imprisonment," especially his elderly mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2022 11:35 AM

Lots of money sought. Maybe Chase will have to do an OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2022 1:17 PM

Justice is served.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 5:09 AM

We'll discover their real hair color.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 5:13 AM

A jailbird. [italic] A jailbird!

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2022 5:19 AM

No conja khull visits since both are in prison, that's tough.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2022 5:23 AM

He better get ready for the gangbang. He’s probably excited And she’ll probably get her pussy in for the first time in years. She may never wanna leave jail.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2022 5:30 AM

LOL He got even more time than Elizabeth Holmes!!

And he only defrauded the banks for like 30 million while Holmes defrauded investors of 700 million!

Sad sad sad...

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2022 5:37 AM

Do prisons occasionally have grease fires?

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2022 6:00 AM

He’s gayer than Gay Gayerson's fuck-me pumps!

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2022 6:08 AM

Chase looks like he is actually wearing dentures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2022 6:14 AM

This is all so incredibly sad...

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2022 6:16 AM

Be sure to pack your finest Cha Cha heels for the boys in the yard, Todd!

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2022 6:19 AM

Next year is going to be very tough for Gayson and his siblings. Mommy and Daddy in prison and no more paychecks. And the IRS is bound to seize everything they own including houses and cars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2022 6:35 AM

Didn't Chase get his real estate license? He can take care of the family.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2022 6:46 AM

Time for Chase & Grayson to do a OnlyFans together as brothers.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2022 6:59 AM

R32 = Have you seen Chase lately? Fat. Nobody is paying for that on OF. But an OnlyFans is probably in Graysons future. These kids are going from "famous" to has-beens in a matter of months. This will not be pretty. The IRS is coming for the house and everything inside. Granny is like 100. I doubt she will be able to keep Gayson under control.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2022 7:05 AM

Repossess their veneers!

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2022 9:17 AM

The daughter is peddling a podcast. How original. She is also Jesus Jibber Jabbering and talking about her parents "on their knees" praying every morning.....Link..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2022 10:29 AM

Justice served, for once! Nice!

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2022 11:12 AM

As much as I love to see grifters brought to justice, it's hard to celebrate when the king of all grifters is still waddling around freely. And his scumbag offspring as well. LOCK THEM UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2022 11:26 AM

I watched an episode with his sister in law that was funny, he reminds me of a DL'er. He shouted at her "All I know is that every time you talk to me I get diarrhea". It's definitely a southern thing.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2022 11:35 AM

If only they had held high political office they would never have been convicted.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2022 11:36 AM

👋👋👋

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2022 11:38 AM

More often than not, the world is a very unfair place in which the poor & already downtrodden are further sharted upon by the system, while people like the Crisleys walk on their way to bigger & better things. So it's always entertaining when that assumption is turned on it's head & the Crisleys & their ilk are the ones headed to the big house & complete ruin.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2022 11:38 AM

They are the modern age Waltons.

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2022 11:38 AM

These people have always been disgusting and so are their fans. Loathsome cretins.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2022 11:45 AM

Won’t anyone think if the children?

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2022 11:47 AM

Looks like Crisley didn't know best how to avoid jail.

These Reality TV "stars" are neither rich nor well-connected. That is why they get punished by the full extent of the law when they fuck up. They get punished for thinking they made it to a social standing where they are above the law. (To quote Fred Schneider from The B-52s:) BUT SHE ISN'T!

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2022 11:50 AM

Actions have consequences. I do feel bad for Chloe and Grayson though.

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2022 11:52 AM

[quote]Justice is served.

No it wasn't. She got less time than him.

[quote]The Chrisleys were convicted in June on charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and conspiring to defraud the IRS. Julie Chrisley was also convicted of wire fraud and obstruction of justice.

She was right there with him the whole time and was convicted of more crimes than him.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2022 11:54 AM

That is faggot face if I've ever seen it.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2022 12:05 PM

Is R7/R11 okay? Or are they joking and I'm misreading the sarcasm? They're obviously grifters, Trumpers, materialistic scum, fake as hell, and grating. Who watches this manufactured reality show shit and thinks "oh, what a lovely family?"

Seriously, can someone check on R7/R11? Someone that divorced from reality shouldn't be left alone.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2022 12:06 PM

Waaah who are there? The smiles are nightmare fuel. (I could Google but DL will be more to the point.)

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2022 12:09 PM

Sad for the grandkid who they needed on that shit show to darken it up. It was Uber white. They’re gross grifters who hide behind “Jesus” to defraud anyone they can. He’s gayer than Liberace and she’s the type who loves to have the fake white picket fence lifestyle so she knows but doesn’t care who he blows as long as it’s kept quiet and they play power couple , perfect family bullshit to the public! Them, Elizabeth Theranos Major of New Orleans and The Trumps all need to be locked away to teach people a lesson on fucking with other peoples money!

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2022 12:16 PM

Tacky ass southern trash with no money! 😂

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2022 12:53 PM

They all give toothy blowjobs.

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2022 1:16 PM

R48 = Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2022 2:05 PM

He's gonna have that booty up in the air for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2022 2:31 PM

Maybe they can get a Trump pardon when he returns. Did they donate money to his ScamAmerica Pac?

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2022 2:38 PM

R55 I would rather fuck a ratty inked tweeker than that bloated gay whale, if I were incarcerated.

Why does everyone assume men in prison loose all sense of what’s appealing, even the guys who are just gay for the stay?

He’s more likely to take a few beatings and be socially ostracized than ever touching a peen.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2022 2:45 PM

^ *lose

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2022 2:46 PM

That Todd sure is a lucky guy! Ditching the wife and ending up in prison with all of those big, manly, muscular black men.....ooh, my chiffon is wet just thinking of it!

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2022 2:47 PM

Poor Todd, he'll have a tough time in prison ... convincing his fellow inmates he's still a butt virgin.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2022 2:53 PM

R11, I also think they’re trying to raise the kids well. My son met them on a tour and hung out with the boys. He said Grayson especially is super cool; they played video games online. All around, I feel bad for the kids and the granddaughter; she seemed very close to them.

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2022 2:59 PM

He needs some butch lessons. Does he know any lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2022 3:00 PM

^ his wife, when she’s not faking the Southern thing. She’s quite butch.

If they still have access to any of their I’ll-gotten gains, I highly recommend retaining a prison consultant. The better ones are more than worth their fee.

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2022 3:04 PM

How did that queen ever reproduce? Turkey baster?

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2022 3:06 PM

The IRS is wasting no time taking the homes. The paychecks are gone. This will not go well for their kids. All they have known is reality tv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2022 11:09 PM

She’s closeted too

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2022 11:24 PM

He'll be a good prag. Will he be sucking black dick or Latino dick or Filipino dick?

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2022 11:26 PM

R66 = Yeah. The wife and husband both seem gay. I wouldn't be surprised if they were swingers.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2022 11:29 PM

Looks like Sassy Savannah will be netting custody of the minors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2022 11:33 PM

"Chase, Grayson, get down here NOW! Your momma and I are going on a second honeymoon, we should be back in 7-10 years. Don't do nothing stupid!

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2022 11:47 PM

Gay face.

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2022 1:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2022 1:03 AM

r72, this is so unsurprising. I'm sure more of Todd's tricks will come forward over the years while he's in prison. Perhaps Todd will write a tell-all and just out himself for profit.

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2022 3:36 AM

When does the veneer auction happen? I've got $2 burning a hole in my pocket!

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2022 5:30 AM

Prison is a veritable cornucopia of dick. He'll be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2022 7:24 AM

GaySon is the one to watch...I could see him turning to OnlyFans for income when he turns 18. Mommy and Daddy are broke. He won't exactly be inheriting a trust fund. He could write a tell all about Daddy..Coming Out would probably be his best move because we all know how much Hollywood loves a twink--unfortunately it rarely works out for the twink. He is clearly gay but the religious upbringing might keep him in the closet for 15 years like Archeleta. LINK = Grayson at the gym...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2022 8:08 AM

When I look at those fluorescent white veneers, I can’t help but wonder about them in ten years, and what happens to your gums and the original tissue under that porcelain or whatever composite cemented into their mouths.

His smile line looks slightly more natural and expressive. Her smile looks like dentures, obviously foreign material in her mouth. If they need dental care in prison, it might not include cosmetic maintenance. Maybe they can have some prison consultant help them navigate that. There must be other in jail with complex dental needs.

I’d be so freaked out by this humiliating loss of freedom and stature.I don’t know these people or the television program that made them famous, but I feel bad for them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2022 8:59 AM

That’s meant to spell “There must be others in jail with complex dental needs”

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2022 9:02 AM

This sort of thing isn't my kind of content. But while I've never watched this show, the first time I saw Todd & that family, I found then repulsive. I had the same response to the Duggars. And what do you know....

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2022 10:48 AM

Todd was a self-righteous Christian and self proclaimed family man. Yet he had all the mannerisms of an old Southern queen even affecting Black women's slang. Never underestimate the power of fraus imagination to think this man was straight. Micah Plath has that similarly old Southern queen voice despite his young age.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2022 11:38 AM

Why would anyone feel bad for these people? Do you think they give a shit about you?

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2022 11:55 AM

I's not over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote] "I's not over."

Appeals are typical. He was sentenced to twelve years, and sixteen months probation. She was given seven years, & the same probation. They'll serve SOMETHING. Even if it isn't the full amount listed here.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2022 2:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!