Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flatulence Most Foul

As my life journey unfolds, I can't help but wonder if room-clearing, relationship-ending, stunningly obscene flatulence has held me back from reaching my highest potential

Upon realization, I immediately took to The DL to inquire with the Loungers if there is, like, a Breath Assure....for my butt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2022 2:57 AM

I'm sure several DataLoungers are in a similar quagmire

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2022 10:34 PM

Activated charcoal.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2022 11:05 PM

My partner has horrific gas since being out on a smorgasbord of drugs, one being metformin. I should get him some activated charcoal tablets.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2022 11:12 PM

Activated charcoal will absorb the meds, could be risky. This stuff actually works, so I’m told.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2022 11:47 PM

A satisfied customer writes:

“I have had to suffer humiliation and self-imposed isolation for years resulting from vile smelling uncontrollable farts and fecal incontinence due to irritable bowel syndrome. I was constantly surrounded by a horrible odor. The entire house stank all the time, and no air-freshener helped at all. I even used to spray a heavy duty odor removing spray on my body and on the inside of my clothing several times a day....to no avail. Although they were very kind about it, my family did not even want to be in the house or car with me. I was told repeatedly by internal medicine doctors and even gastroenterologists that nothing could be done to treat this condition. I accidentally saw a bottle of Devrom® in the office of a gastric-bypass surgeon and decided to try it. The dosage which is effective for me is three or four capsules twice a day. This dosage was arrived at by trial and error. It has totally freed me from the constant all pervasive stench that I have had to live with for years."

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2022 11:52 PM

It's really juvenile, but laughed when Janbot referred to Madonnas "Rebel Heart" tour as "Rebel Fart" with Madge onstage cutting huge wet smelly loud farts that could be heard and smelled all over the arena.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2022 12:31 AM

I learned this week there is nothing cuter than beagle puppy flatulence

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2022 10:42 PM

You don't mean chomping down on a charcoal briquette, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2022 10:45 PM

Why so rank though?

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2022 2:22 AM

Avoid gluten, take charcoal and also take clorophyll every few hours.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2022 2:27 AM

[quote]I'm sure several DataLoungers are in a similar quagmire

So is at least one Hamptons cookbook author and noted hostess.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2022 2:29 AM

Greg's cooking gives me "the runs."

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2022 4:42 AM

Lots of folks are lactose intolerant and don’t realize it. Cut back on dairy for a few weeks and see if you notice a difference.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2022 4:47 AM

Bean-o? I thought I heard it's not just for beans...

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2022 4:51 AM

Eating Oreos with whole milk gives me the worst smelling farts. They could be used as weapons.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2022 5:13 AM

Could be lactose intolerance. Cut dairy out and see if there’s any relief or a noticeable difference.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2022 5:20 AM

Stealth scat thread.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2022 5:22 AM

Is that so wrong?

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2022 2:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!