Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Josh Hawley used private email server to subvert the law as Missouri AG!

But his emails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2022 2:16 AM

Just more Republican slime.

And the beat goes on ... .

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2022 8:56 PM

Republicans do not have to obey the law or follow rules.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2022 1:53 AM

He sure is a sexy hunk. He has to be the most muscular, fit, strongest elected official in the Senate and the House. I'd love to have him on his knees sucking me off while shirtless and flexing those huge strong biceps. I'd even wager he is the strongest most muscular government official period. Can anyone name me an official that is bigger and stronger than muscle man Josh? I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2022 10:50 PM

^^ Welcome Josh!

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2022 10:53 PM

BItch please, this prissy queen is like 5'2. DL Fave Adam K is way hotter, better looking, more muscular, actually butch and isn't a complete and utter piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2022 10:56 PM

couldn't find th one of him in the liquor store in a tight shirt showing off his chest while looking for wine. This one will have to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2022 11:01 PM

I still think his ass must smell like baby powder

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2022 11:04 PM

R3 is legally blind

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2022 11:20 PM

Great photos of his ass here. Not Trudeau level but hawt!

Rate this ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 11:39 AM

Oh, he's HOT.

But despite this being a perfect example of Republican hypocrisy, Dems won't do SHIT with it. MEANWHILE, they should be running ads about it in his district.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 12:24 PM

Let's get Claire McCaskill on his ass!

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 12:32 PM

r10, he's a Senator. He has a state, not a district.

And Missouri is so far gone (and far red) they probably wouldn't care.

Also, so not hot. Not even a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 12:36 PM

I would not vote for Hawley because I’m not comfortable with homosexuals handling foreign policy. Not masculine enough.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 6:15 PM

[quote]I'd love to have him on his knees sucking me off while shirtless and flexing those huge strong biceps.

Given he hates homosexuals, those "strong biceps" will be beating the shit out of you and you'll be the one on your knees as you cover your face.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 6:19 PM

He has the face of an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 7:01 PM

R15 facially he looks like the Wicked Witch of the West

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 7:09 PM

R14, he's too much of a wuss to beat anyone up

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 7:15 PM

R3 is fucking crazy. If Rossy de Palma transitioned into a FTM and then got hit with an ugly stick is basically what Hawley AKA "The Picasso Face" looks like.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2022 2:08 AM

R18 - no la conozco!

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2022 3:12 AM

The first time I saw Josh "Nose Job" Hawley on TV I realized I could kick his ass, That does not inspire confidence. --Frau

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2022 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!