Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Lindsey Graham still holding onto hopes to find his Mr Right?

A perfect log cabin republican gay man who is also hot.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2022 9:51 PM

Hope springs eternal! After all, God makes new nine-year-olds every day.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2022 4:51 AM

She just voted against us. What a peach.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2022 5:31 AM

How is it possible that this self hating cunt hasn’t been outed yet?

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2022 5:47 AM

He's probably settling for "Mr. will accept payment in money or political favors to fuck me. "

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2022 6:29 AM

She ❤️ DJT.

She 💗 Herschel

She 💕 B. Kavanaughty

She 💗 Sean H.

NONE of them are going to take delusional LG as a new bride.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 1:23 AM

In all honesty, I wish he'd find the gas pipe and we can all cut to the chase.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 1:57 AM

[quote]Is Lindsey Graham still holding onto hopes to find his Mr Right?

He's holding out for Mr. EXTREME Right.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 2:49 AM

Ladies, ahm just soo busy with that mean Nancy Pelosi tryin’ to go after that hunk of man and true president Donald Trump. Ahve been campaignin’ fo’ that delectable piece of chocolate Mr. Herschel Walker. And the libs want little ol’ me to testify about tha January 6th peaceful protest at tha Capitol.

A gurl is just too busy to find ah wife right now. Get off my ass. Ah guess if ah did have to marry a female ah would pick tha very feminine Marjorie Taylor Greene(soon to drop tha Greene, **wink**)

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 3:00 AM

R5. She was quite delighted with Joe Biggs just a couple of days prior to Jan. O6. Looks like her type.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 12:56 PM

Lá Sénatrice had some very magical moments.

Love is bliss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2022 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!